FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true your Mom put the house up for sale?

Bet all of this must be very hard on YOU and now having to move again. Plus all of the rumors and talk at school.

Shouldn't a 14 year-old boy be asleep since tomorrow is a school day?

I write very well because I was not raised in a back woods school. My mother did not want to buy this house in the first place. She does not like Lakeland schools. They are very run down. I go to school in my fathers town.

Oh, really. I hope your Mom knows you are using her account and conversing with us adults on her behalf.

I thought her account was banned because she stated that it was not her but a friend who signed up and was posting :waitasec: Now it's her son. Wow, I guess they need that big house with all the people that are writing under this hat. I'm sorry I have to say IMO that who ever is posting is articulate as well as possibly suffering from multiple personalities..hmmm...IMO of course. Now back to my chips and queso dip.:dance:

Why do you care that I'm on here. I almost old enough to drive and I don't think I need my mom to hold my hand. You’re talking about my mom and I have to hear it at school. She is a well liked person and needed someone to defend her honor. Someone needs to keep fact from fiction. That friend was her son......

Run down schools in an area with million dollar homes huh? Sounds horrible...

I found several charter schools and a few private schools in that area.. and they all seem to get pretty decent reviews..

I can understand that. All parents want the best for their kids. So you live with your Dad then?

Since you seem very smart and responsible I can see why they'd bend the rules once in awhile.

I live with my mom and she drives me to my dad's everyday because she wants a good education for me.

I don't think I will call a 14 year old boy tonight, thanks anyway...

Does your Mom know you're giving out your phone number on the internet to a bunch of strangers?

From Orlando Sentinel - March 3, 1988

Police think may be link to crime ring
Martin Krasniqi, 30, may have fled to New York City with a cousin, Zef Krasniqi, 28, authorities said. Both are wanted on racketeering charges.

Little is known about the case against the Krasniqi family because arrest affidavits containing details of the charges have been sealed by court order for about 30 days. The records were sealed because of an ongoing investigation, authorities said.

Pal Krasniqi, 71, the family elder, remained in stable condition at Orlando Regional Medical Center with a bullet wound in the chest. He was shot by police about 6:15 a.m. Friday when an Orlando police SWAT team executed a search warrant at his home on South Bumby Avenue.

LB, how is that person related to this case? Sorry I didn't catch that in previous posts...

The school I go to is not the best but it is better than most and I hate private schools because it doesn't realate to real life at all.The private schools create a sence of protection from the real world.The real world is very harsh and unforgiving.

We have to set a good example for Robert, you know, that it's nice to share.

I write very well because I was not raised in a back woods school. My mother did not want to buy this house in the first place. She does not like Lakeland schools. They are very run down. I go to school in my fathers town.

Robert:
I have a question or two.
What date was it that Abraham packed up and left?
Have you talked with Abraham since that time?
Did you read over the public record files found by this forum?

It must be hard to be 14 years old and feel that so many people are attacking your mother unfairly.
Although I happen to think your mom has not acted as ethically as she could have, no one has proof that Abraham has been killed. Yet.

ot:
Potato chips are way too greasy to eat while typing on the computer.
They make a mess.
Pretzels on the other hand..

LB, how is that person related to this case? Sorry I didn't catch that in previous posts...

Shar Krasniqi is the president of American Medical. There's a family of Krasniqi's in the Florida area and looks like they are all related. They older Krasniqi's came from New York and were believed to have ties to a crime ring. They are into real estate and land development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro