FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
richard land owned the state rd 60 property, passed it between himself a few times over the year.
he has many companies, one being r&d properties. his wife is dawn land. they have companies in the nursing home area as well which was denied and sanctioned this year. they have childcare companies too. all the companies have been to their stcloud address which is in forclosure. they owe the irs. they also do a name variation with their shadowland property by writting shadowlawn. they have a daughter shari, who seem to have recently married, now last name jones.
richard signs affadavits saying debts against him are another peron with is name shich i do not believe.

Ah.. I meant to go back to R&D earlier and see what I could find, but got sidetracked with Shar and his mother/grandmother. I think there's more info from the panhandle in some form or fashion, but I need to jump back to some of these other folks and poke around. I love doing this stuff- wish I didn't have to do it in the wee hours after an already long day.

If I'm reading this right, Patricia Leigh Paulson executed a warranty deed on the Port St Joe property (same address used by Shar) on 12/11/09 to Aaron G and Marci B Watson, also of Port St Joe.

Looks like she took out a hefty mortgage on it in 2007, and the mortgage holder went after her in July of this year with a Lis Pendens for foreclosure.

www.myfloridacounty.com enter Patricia Paulson and the dates to include 2007 through now.

It looks like Jashar bought a ticket from that particular retailer. There were also 2 other winning tickets from other retailers, so they split the jackpot. The retailer is in Lake Worth, over on the east coast.

Abraham got his ticket in Lakeland.

Ford bought the tickets for Abraham at the Town Star convenience store in Frostproof, FL. The store also receives money for selling the winning ticket.

This article has a sidebar listing previous lottery winners in Polk County.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20070629/NEWS/706290379

Don't know if it's been posted or not, but Jashar Krasniqi won a third of a lottery in 2006.

He's the right age to be Shar's dad.

February 13, 2006--------$76,115.54 (3)
1. Jashar Krasniqi of Lantana
Retailer Circle K 5205 Lake Worth Rd
Greenacres.
http://www.floridalottery.com/inet/downloads/f5of36winners.pdf

page 103

In 1991, Patricia Krasniqi's address was 611 Ridge Rd Lantana, FL 33462. (Lantana is in Palm Beach county.) This is per her company filing for One on One Nursing, Inc. Company was dissolved on 10/11/91.

yes i know about that post. what im saying is to me the docs stated 2 addressed for elizabeth walker, the ones i listed. both are retirement communities.
the wording does sound like she is signing over property, not the two properties listed as her mailing in the doc. its written like she was married to him, and maybe he died, which is not the case.
maybe went something like this....
im thinking they perhaps came to her, and abraham was already gone, and said remember abraham bought this land for his friend jason alexander, but he isnt paying the loan back, so mohamadd is going to take it, abraham wants that.
maybe this is a purchase of abrahams but is useless lawyers, etc never filed paperwork. maybe kept money, i dont know.
looks like jason alexander lost a suit to a sharon cerullo or security national insurance company.
in many articles it talks about a mart abraham use to go and shop at alot, where moore would try to track down those who owed her. well i believe the owner of the mart is who that land was signed over to. so the questions from this could be
-whos jason alexander?
-why did this mohamad get this property
-when was the last time people really saw abraham...a reliable sighting.

BBM
Civil suit between Jashar Krasniqi (Shar Krasniqi's father) and Security National Insurance Company
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=12766393&index=4&file_num=20020557046

Cerullo = $20M lottery winner in 1992
https://www.npiconline.com/search/flw.pdf

KRASNIQI SPOUSE U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE 11/27/2007 LP 22280 498 20070535895 QUADRILLE U12-B KRASNIQI

KRASNIQI JASHAR L U S BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUSTEE 05/19/2008 22648 206 20080189976 QUADRILLE U12-B PHI

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=16996730&index=8&file_num=20080189976
http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=16746026&index=7&file_num=20070535895
Notice that Trusts/Trustees are becoming a common theme in these transactions.

please someone help me.....is there a place that i could chat with someone...i live in panama city, florida....and i got alot of names that i need someone smarter than me...imagine that to look up....its getting so confusing...but dm has a connection in the panhandle with alot of people that's names r coming to light on here....port st. joe, panama city, mexico beach , and panama city beach.....blue mermaid i'm glad to see u here....and u r right ....something is going on in the panhandle....i just looked at all of this till its running together.....i need a break

This is off topic, but could somebody please tell me what "BBM" means. I've been trying to figure it out for months and even looked on google but can't find a definition that applies to forum use. Thank you. I mean, "TIA." LOL.

Big Beautiful Man, Blackberry Messenger, Be back maybe, to name a few there are probably others

Thank you so much. I would never have figured out "bolded by me."

Didn't think you guys meant "big beautiful man," LOL.

sorry I didn't know he/she meant from on here thought just meant in a chat type of thing

Background of Shar Krasniqi

Miami Herald Archives Dated 6/24/84
Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Mr. & Mrs. Jashar Krasniqi (Patricia Spencer), P.O. Box 5601, Lake Worth, a son, Ja Daniel.

The Palm Beach Post Archives Dated 1/10/1999
RUSSELL DANWOOD SPENCER - Patricia's father (paid site; trying to piece together archives)
Born in PA on February 4, 1936, passed away on December 29, 1998. He had lived in Port Saint Joe, FL for the past year moving there from Lantana, FL after retiring from Spencer Title Services, Inc. and the South Florida Water Management District. He resided in South FL for 38 years. He served in the U.S. Air Force, graduated from the University of Miami, was a member of the U of M Alumni, was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a member of the Port Saint Joe
He leaves to cherish his memory a loving, devoted wife, Darlene Spencer of Port Saint Joe, FL; daughter and son-in-law, Debbi and Robert Geiger of Chipley, daughter, Patricia Spencer,daughter and son-in-law, Pamela and Garry

Danielle I Krasniqi (Shar's sister)
Licensed Massage Therapist Issued: 3/11/08
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405 - this is home of Debbie & Robert Geiger - sister of Patricia (Shar's mother)

Deborah Ann Spencer-Geiger (Shar's aunt)
Registered Nurse
4035 Valencia Court
Panama City, FL 32405

Deborah A Gumbert Spencer
Licensed LPN
3040 N W 72nd Way
Hollywood, FL 33024

Patricia Meli (Shar's mother)
Dental Radiographer
8550 N Sherman Cir #101
Hollywood, FL 33025

DeeDee E Donegan (Shar's business partner)
Certified Nursing Assistant - license obtained 8/12/91; expires 12/31/2010
3447 S Forbes Rd
Dover, FL 33527

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics