FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some hinky stuff with the Port St Joe connections.

I can't figure out how these folks are all "related", but I'm working on it.

Interesting

My guess is that he/the store "won" cause they had a big winner...when a store sells a "big winner" in Florida they also "win" (a much smaller amount)

My guess?? That may be the store where the winning ticket was purchased by Abraham

Interesting

My guess is that he/the store "won" cause they had a big winner...when a store sells a "big winner" in Florida they also "win" (a much smaller amount)

My guess?? That may be the store where the winning ticket was purchased by Abraham

It looks like Jashar bought a ticket from that particular retailer. There were also 2 other winning tickets from other retailers, so they split the jackpot. The retailer is in Lake Worth, over on the east coast.

Abraham got his ticket in Lakeland.

It looks like Jashar bought a ticket from that particular retailer. There were also 2 other winning tickets from other retailers, so they split the jackpot. The retailer is in Lake Worth, over on the east coast.

Abraham got his ticket in Lakeland.

Oh thanks...I thought maybe Jashar owned the convenience store??

the amount is not really a "lotto" amount, maybe one of the other games?

thanks for setting me straight....sorry if I caused any confusion

please keep up the good work sleuthers :)

Oh thanks...I thought maybe Jashar owned the convenience store??

the amount is not really a "lotto" amount, maybe one of the other games?

thanks for setting me straight....sorry if I caused any confusion

please keep up the good work sleuthers :)

My bad... I see where I caused the problem calling it a lotto. (Can you tell I don't buy lottery tickets?) lol

On another note- I think the Darlene Spencer that Shar got property from is somehow related to Shar's mom- she was Patricia Leigh Spencer I think. So maybe Darlene is her mother?

Copied from lbminnesota's links thread:

MELIWISHCHMAN, PATRICIA L (Age 48)
Associated names:
HUNT, PATRICIA LEIGH
KRASNIQI, PATRICIA LEIGH
KRASNIQI, PATRICIA S
MELI, PATRICIA
MELI, WISCHMAN DANA - Outlaw Online Services (Jodi Outlaw McClanahan?)
MELI, WISCHMAN PATRICIA
MELI-WISCHMAN, PATRICIA
MELIWISCHMAN, PATRICIA L
PAULSON, PATRICIA
Possible Employment / Business Associations: ONE ON ONE NURSING, INC

KRASNIQI, ANTHONY (Age 45)
Associated names:
KRASNIGI, ANTON
KRASNIQI, ANTON H
KRASNIQI, ANTON N
Possible Relatives:
SHKRELI, MARCO PASHKO (Age 52)
KRASNIQI, MARIA P (Age 41)

KRASNIQI, SHAR ANTHONY (Age 26)
Possible Relatives:
MELIWISHCHMAN, PATRICIA L (Age 48)
KRASNIQI, JA D (Age 25)
Possible Roommates / Associates:
SPENCER, DARLENE LEMON (Age 71)

KRASNIQI, SHAR A (Age 26) PLANT CITY, FL

from intelius:

Patricia Leigh Spencer

View Details
48 Greenacres, FL
Lake Worth, FL
Fort Pierce, FL
Port Saint Joe, FL

That would make the amppatricia@aol.com email make sense. Sorta.

Oh yeah, one more thing. She has gone by Leigh P Spencer too.

5732 E 60 State Road (SR) Plant City, FL
Calling all super-sleuths to help in the investigation of this little red house & the land it's sitting on. It's tied to Dee Moore, Shar Krasniqi, D. Howard Stitzel III = disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare.

Don't be deceived by its looks; there is a lot of activity happening in this little house.
[/B]

This is in reference to the list on your post... I didn't copy the list in here, since you're adding to it... also, I left the picture there too.

Ahhhhh... Excellent work! Thank You! This is what was rolling around in my thoughts, when I posted #231 (page 10), I just couldn't seem to piece it all together... I kept getting the 2 houses mixed up. This is all sooooo confusing... to say the least.

Wonder what the inside looks like.

I apologize if I'm asking something that's already been well posted here. I'm trying to catch up, after a rough day. Where can I view the picture, aside from here?

Observations:
1- All the windows are so well covered, as though extra effort went into doing it... All except for the windows directly to our right of the front door. Notice at the bottom of the window/covering, there is a space? peep hole? or is it called peek hole?

2- IMO, job/work ads that also contain the address, would tell me that it's ok to go there to learn more about the work that they have. Not everyone would call or email, some would want face-to-face contact with the staffing agency? Common with daily work, daily pay agencies? If so, I'd want to see a sign somewhere... perhaps on that barren front door? Wonder if there's at least a "Welcome" mat.

3- The front porch chairs don't even look placed for sitting. They looked placed for 'show'... or even left behind when vacated. With all that activity, the lone rocker would be closer to the others, and not directly by the line at the front door? (Is there something else near that chair?)

4- The next rocker/chair over is angled wrong. If I came out the front door, to sit there... or had been sitting there already... either way, I'd have to kind of walk around it before sitting down, or after getting up to walk inside? Oh, unless I walk in the grass and around the pillar.

5- It's as bad as the other house, with the supposed law office inside!

6- What's the TRUTH about the 2 houses on SR 60????? What/who is hiding in there?????????? Why is there NO observable activity, for 2 busy places??????? Is there even power turned on?

Forgot to mention the landscaping and yard care... better hire or start a new company!

I have more to post/report back with, in reference to other stuff in this case... including a picture of the infamous jodi the outlaw's house... but damn it's been a day... omg what a day... completely unrelated to anything with this case... the kind of day, that I would challenge dm to try to walk...
dm, ya couldn't do it hon... you'd fall off those heels, right smack dab on your... I mean in the wheelchair... uh huh... the makeup would run away with the tears... real tears... the kind that come from real pain and hurt... honest ones... where ya swear you're gonna need a mop... where they come from truth of the heart... truthful living... reality... living life doing the next right thing... overcoming many obstacles in the way, keeping head held high... beating odds that were said to be impossible, not giving up... then one day... out of nowhere... you're handed another monkey wrench... almost hidden in the bottom of a stocking... and least of all, not what ya ever expected to find/be told... and NOT what ya wanted..

Nah... on second thought, I'll keep this walk... it's not on easy street, that's for sure... but i wouldn't change a thing... it's mine and I'm proud... and rightfully so.

:abnormal:

u are doing good mermaid.

anything about richard land?

Quick look:

Land's Used Trucks
Detailed information on Land's Used Trucks, they are listed in the category Truck-Dealers-Used and located in Plant City. You may call them at (813)7372154 and ask about hours of operation.
Street: PO Box 3293
City: Plant City
State: Florida
Zip Code: 33563

Wanttohelp,

I have a few pages I book marked re Stitzel. Some might have already been posted but I'll leave it to you if you want them for your file.

Meet "Aggressive Trial Lawyer" Johnnie Byrd
(DHS is only mentioned, as usual)
That was then. This is now: Byrd is out of office, has returned to private life and switched law firms. He's now a partner in the firm of Byrd & Stitzel, with his friend and political ally Howard Stitzel III, and the firm lists personal injury law as one of its specialties. The firm's web site describes its members as "among the most well respected, aggressive trial lawyers in Eastern Hillsborough and Polk counties."
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/buzz/2005/11/meet-aggressive-trial-lawyer-johnnie.html

DHS requesting family info for family tree:

Re: Interested In Hearing From People Researching Stitzel
David Howard StitzelIII (View posts) Posted: 16 Nov 2002 10:36PM
Classification: Query
Surnames:
My family came from PA and ended up in the Dayton Ohio are at some point in the 1900's. My dad is deceased and his name was of course David Howard Stitzel II. His dad, my grandfather died in approx. 1974 and he was David Howard Stitzel I. He married Sara Luela Hut. My grandfather's fathers name I believe was John Calvin Stitzel and he was a preacher. My grandfather's mother's name was Pearl. I am interested in finding out any information I can about my ancestory as I am a History major and a lawyer in Florida and would like to pass some of this information on to my three young children
http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/surnames.stitzel/1.22/mb.ashx

Office address listed in Tampa I had not seen posted before:
Company Name D Howard Stitzel
Contact D Stitzel
Address 13907 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618
http://www.lawyerslistings.com/asp/...pline=&firmid=22237&firmname=D Howard Stitzel

Here's what has me going on the Darlene Lemon Spencer tie-in.

Iminuru posted a link to an article:
http://www.theledger.com/article/20050922/NEWS/509220379

lbminnesota's resulting post tied Attorneys Title Center (Jodi Outlaw Mcclanahan) in with Samuda & Birdsong in Pembroke Pines, FL.

There are some other companies listed under Birdsong, among them LEMON AID INC. I'm wondering if the Lemon name is connected somehow.

If so, it would tie Shar in too if Darlene is grandma.

Ja's current mood on Myspace:

's feeling good; The new week brings promise for financial comfort...Mood: BankRobber! BankRobber!Posted 23 hours ago

richard land owned the state rd 60 property, passed it between himself a few times over the year.
he has many companies, one being r&d properties. his wife is dawn land. they have companies in the nursing home area as well which was denied and sanctioned this year. they have childcare companies too. all the companies have been to their stcloud address which is in forclosure. they owe the irs. they also do a name variation with their shadowland property by writting shadowlawn. they have a daughter shari, who seem to have recently married, now last name jones.
richard signs affadavits saying debts against him are another peron with is name shich i do not believe.

The whole bunch is crazy.

Darlene Spencer currently lives outside of Panama City at 1527 E Park Rd. Best I can tell, she doesn't own the house, but it's up for sale for $699K.

OK, I'm done with her for now and headed to bed.

Thanks for letting me chime in. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member