FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of a Moore's property record. David and Catherine own this condo. I've bolded the property ID - only one per property. David and Catherine have another listing under tangible, the first three characters of the ID have changed, and now say they live in Hemel Hempstead. They are gambling that they can sell it before getting caught. IMO

What's going on is these vacation homes are mobile home condo's. They are much harder to trace than regular homes, cheaper, and are the hottest real estate in central florida right now. Some of the older small houses in certain areas of Lakeland are being grabbed up I believe for anticipated "vacation property" development.

022627-701011-006210 - MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P
Address: MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P

205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR UNIT 621
DAVENPORT FL 33896-5257
Assessed Year:2009
Legal: 205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR TERRACE RIDGE AT TOWN CENTER EAST, A CONDOMINIUM OR 6192 PGS 1845 THRU 1901 UNIT 621 & AN UNDIVIDED INTEREST IN THE COMMON ELEMENTS AS PER CONDO DECLARATION

000000-000040-121608 - MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P
Address: MOORE DAVID F MOORE CATHERINE P

3 SUNDEW RD
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
HERTS HP1 2DQ
Assessed Year:2009
Legal: 205 TERRACE RIDGE CIR 272602701011006210

I went back through all of her post and it is something she may have edited out after I had read it. It could have been Dixon she was speaking of since she did post that she "purchased his car."
So nix the car repo thing. When I get time I will check her "cut and pastes" on the Ledger site and see if I can find it..unless she used her already edited version.

Sorry I created confusion- the names and circumstances of DM's posts really screwed me up.

I had to have mixed up CO and ED if it's posted that 'she purchased a car for ED'.

It's my fault for the confusion~sorry!

Sorry I created confusion- the names and circumstances of DM's posts really screwed me up.

I had to have mixed up CO and ED if it's posted that 'she purchased a car for ED'.

It's my fault for the confusion~sorry!

I am not sure about that ;) I had seen where she stated either having to repo a car from Odem or possibly it was Eddie.....hence them being against her..blah blah. Since I can no longer find anything to back it up either here or on The Ledger, nor on Google cache..those comments have vanished..

So I say it is my fault :)

Really it is D.'s fault.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post, that I have not been able to locate, that a 50,000.00 payment was made to the IRS in January by DM. Can someone post that link again so I can look it at please.....

I was just looking at that too... Post #295 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM...

She stated, "I would have been glad to pay the IRS but I did not owe them. They put a lien on my assets until the audit was done that cleared me."

But she wrote them a check for over $50,000?

I'm knowledge challenged with understanding the documents at Clerk of the Circuit Court, Hillsborough County, Florida/Dm Lien/IRS doc... but I take it as direct contradiction of her statement above (from post 295). I'm not understanding the "Related Documents" at the site... basically, what do they mean?

:laugh:Oh thank heavens... Snip brought over from Dmoore post #295: "...I believe in the legal system."

I am not sure about that ;) I had seen where she stated either having to repo a car from Odem or possibly it was Eddie.....hence them being against her..blah blah. Since I can no longer find anything to back it up either here or on The Ledger, nor on Google cache..those comments have vanished..

So I say it is my fault :)

Really it is D.'s fault.

I remembered the same thing, and went on a search all over here and within the ledger too... you're absolutely correct, vanished!!! :ghost:

Have to remember:
12/06/2009 08:59 PM Dmoore
"I did get involved more than I should have but, the stories interested me. The people that knew Abraham had a whole different lifestyle that I did not understand. I never knew so many people could get away with so much illegal stuff and no one cared."

Okay friends, you all have found so much stuff, my mind is in a state of 'can't keep up'. For some reason it entered my mind that DM seemed to state rather clearly that she helped AS disappear-vanish-whatever. The other person who seemed to imply that AS was somewhere, was CO (cousin) only his story was that AS was sick and didn't want anyone to see him?

Then it seemed there was disagreement on who reported AS missing, etc... DM and CO seem to be the only people who know about the vanishing or very ill AS?

CO didn't seem to have a lot to gain (unless he was paid to deliver the card and the 'AS is very sick' message) by AS's disappearance, did he? Now, DM, on the other hand stood to have everything to gain. The biggest issue IMO seemed to be when she was trying to collect on the debts she "bought" (per her/or whoever that was, that was posting here).

Maybe I'm being very closed minded, but these are the two that it seems to boil down to? I really am not sure how I feel about CO and the possibility of his "knowing" about anything concrete about AS's disappearance.

Now, all that other financial/property/people stuff you great sleuthers found, I have not been able to keep up with. I think my brain burped and I had to type my thoughts somewhere. :innocent:

As far as the car is concerned, I don't know what to think. I really thought I read she was repo'ing a car from someone, but I could have dreamed it. :banghead:

This whole post is JMO.

Then it seemed there was disagreement on who reported AS missing, etc... DM and CO seem to be the only people who know about the vanishing or very ill AS?

I think we can feel comfortable that Cedric Edom reported him missing to LE on November 9 at approx 9:00 am. This came from Polk County LE.

Snipped from article:

"The sheriff said the last time anyone saw Shakespeare was in April but it wasn't until Nov. 9 that he was reported missing, by a police informant."

ETA:
"I hope so much that he is alive somewhere," said his mother. "And I want people to know, if they ever win the lottery, I hope they know how to handle the people that come after them. They can be dangerous."

My heart goes out to AS's mother. She spoke some very wise words here.

Snipped from article:

"The sheriff said the last time anyone saw Shakespeare was in April but it wasn't until Nov. 9 that he was reported missing, by a police informant."

Yes, and in either the article or the video the last seen date was stated as April 7th.

Just adding that so it is here in case anyone needs the actual date.

I'm curious how this money was lent (and I'm not saying that AS's mother is wrong or involved in any way.) Did AS give cash to "Big Man"? Can a person make a cashier's check out to 'cash' in an amount this large? I don't imagine a bank is equipped to meet this high amount of a withdrawl in one transaction? Was the money in the bank? I'm sorry for focusing on non important details, it just blows my mind that anyone could hand out a million bucks (and supposedly want to leave because of a child he'd allegedly fathered after winning the lottery- that is from the article per DM). :waitasec:

She said her son was generous, paying for funerals, lending money to friends starting businesses and even giving a million dollars to a guy known only as "Big Man."

Yes, and in either the article or the video the last seen date was stated as April 7th.

Just adding that so it is here in case anyone needs the actual date.

And this from the Lakeland Ledger - Dec 5
The Sheriff's Office said a cousin reported him missing Nov. 9, and his friends and relatives said they had last seen the 43-year-old Lakeland man in April.

From Today's article:
Property records show that Moore's company, American Medical Professionals, bought Shakespeare's home for $655,000 last January. His mother said the last time she saw him was shortly afterward, around her birthday in February.

We have no idea if money exchanged hands; this is so misleading by the press. The $655,000 is only what was stated as the consideration amount in the QuitClaim filing. People usually claim $100 as the amount for tax reasons; Moore wants people to believe she gave Abraham the appraised worth of his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required