FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, to post so quickly.
I have been following this story from the beginning & also live in the area.
Just didn't have anything to add myself, as you are all so fast !

"Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd has a more ominous theory: Shakespeare was killed. The fact that he didn't call his mother on Christmas reinforces the theory that Shakespeare is not just hiding, Judd said."

This is the strongest statement yet from Sheriff Grady. I'm going to guess that Moore has now retained a defense attorney. And she won't be making anymore statements.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582119,00.html?test=latestnews

LAKELAND, Fla. — In 2006, Abraham Shakespeare — a truck driver's assistant who lived with his mother — won $30 million in the Florida lottery. His good fortune may have cost him his life.

Shakespeare vanished months ago. His mother hopes he is somewhere in the Caribbean, lying on a beach and enjoying the good life away from all the hangers-on who were constantly hitting him up for money.

The sheriff has a more ominous theory: Shakespeare was killed.

"There are a lot of odd and bizarre circumstances in this case," Sheriff Grady Judd said. "We fear and are preparing for the worst. We're working this case as if it were a homicide."

Also in story:

Moore's past includes a year of probation after she was charged with falsely reporting that she was carjacked and raped in 2001. Officials said she concocted the scheme so her insurance company would reimburse her for the SUV, which she claimed had been stolen.

:blushing:

And you are as kind as you are smart lbm :) Did anyone ever tell you you're one determined woman... if not for perserverance of you and others here, I have to wonder whether this case would've ever been blown open.:blowkiss:

:parrot:

From Hillsborough County Property Appraiser:

DONEGAN PATRICK F AND LINDA L
Their mailing address is: PO Box 429, Durant FL 33530

From All About Cellular owner business filing:
Donegan, Dorice
PO Box 429 Durant, FL 33530

On 7/22/04, Dee Moore aka Dorice Donegan forms American Service Professionals, LLC
Registered Agent is Rena Kinsinger 8704 South Turkey Creek Rd, Plant City FL 33563

Today on AOL news....
In 2006, Abraham Shakespeare - a truck driver's assistant who lived with his mother - won $30 million in the Florida lottery. His good fortune may have cost him his life.

Shakespeare vanished months ago. His mother hopes he is somewhere in the Caribbean, lying on a beach and enjoying the good life away from all the hangers-on who were constantly hitting him up for money.

The sheriff has a more ominous theory: Shakespeare was killed.

"There are a lot of odd and bizarre circumstances in this case," Sheriff Grady Judd said. "We fear and are preparing for the worst. We're working this case as if it were a homicide."

Florida Police Fear Missing Lottery Winner Was Killed

Companies at this address with same suite #

All About Cellular LLC - Status Active sunbiz.org
8001 NORTH DALE MABRY SUITE 801B TAMPA, FL 33614
Owner Information
DONEGAN, DORICE PO BOX 429 DURANT, FL 33530
DISALVO, KAREN JEAN 17810 MORNINGHIGH DRIVE LUTZ, FL 33549

Arcadia Health Care - This location listed as approved to receive federal funding as in-home care provider by Dept of Veteran Affairs. Phone number given is listed as a timber company.
https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/ref_text/V797P4737A/V797P4737A_online.htm

Approved Florida Home Care Providers - Listed under Kenneth Disalvo at 7815 N Dale Mabry
http://ahca.myflorida.com/MCHQ/Long_Term_Care/FDAU/docs/PermId02_Desoto_Osceola.xls

Nestor Milian MD - Cancer cures, psychiatrist (10 different addresses throughout Tampa) - 813-254-2615
Alfonso Chen MD - Neurologist

Castillo Nestor Jr# - Tampa Attorney - Car Accident Law - 813-254-2615

Ken Drugs - Approved by Blue Cross to deliver drugs
http://www.bluecrossma.com/common/en_US/pdfs/New_SOB/pharmacy-networks-traditional.pdf

Randy Johnson/Edward Peterson - Courier Service

This story was in headlines on Comcast news too. All of you deserve such a pat on the back and I'm so thankful that the article has been picked up and circulated so widely. If something has happened to Abraham, I pray the answers fall into place quickly and justice can be served.

For anyone that's interested, Shep Smith (Fox News) is going to have a segment on this next hour (3pm EDT).

For anyone that's interested, Shep Smith (Fox News) is going to have a segment on this next hour (3pm EDT).

Just heard that....the LE officer stated that they consider this woman (Dede??) as a POI that she is known to have used this man's cell phone to make calls and send messages, that she offered a house/money to people if they would make statements about seeing AS alive, etc., that she has gotten control of all of his assets, called his mother pretending to be him, sent birthday cards purported to be from him etc.

Just a quick summary of what I heard, I am not familiar with this case, so all of you may already have known all this info.

jmooo

From all of this sudden intense media coverage, it seems that law enforcement is putting some pressure on the person(s) who might have been involved in Abraham's demise/disappearance.

I hope that all of this media coverage will soon lead to Abraham and the arrest(s) of whomever is responsible for his demise/disappearance.

Well, at least we know now that DM is 'officially' a person of interest. I do hope they know where she is so they can keep track of her. I'm not sure if I'm scared of her or for her at this point. JMO.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582251,00.html

Judd told Fox News on Wednesday that Moore, who could not be reached for comment, is a "person of interest" in the case.

Well, at least we know now that DM is 'officially' a person of interest. I do hope they know where she is so they can keep track of her. I'm not sure if I'm scared of her or for her at this point. JMO.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,582251,00.html

Judd told Fox News on Wednesday that Moore, who could not be reached for comment, is a "person of interest" in the case.

BBM... Maybe she'll send her "14 year old son" out to make comments on web pages regarding her innocence again.. :loser:

Thanks for the heads up. I was able to catch it..
Some great info leaked out there.

They know it was D. Moore (from Abraham's cell) that was texting, calling and hanging up so it would register that A.S. had made the calls...wtf.. Maybe her one try at honesty was that she said she threw Abraham's cell phone out the window on I-4.

And it rocks that they said she paid Cedric $5,000 to give the card to A's mother for delivering the card.

She is so nailed....
Now just nail the other bunches of oats...hopefully the harvest is short!

I still dont think it was her. His tangible assets were the clothes on his back, that house, and the cash he had left...which doesn't seem like much as per earlier posts regarding his financial dealings.

A million dollars is not much these days, or two million for that matter. There are millions of people in the country with much more money and material belongings than him. I hardly see what he had left as reason to make these transactions, kill him, and deal with all the speculation among LE and friends and family. She really is so entanged in shady transactions as a result of their deal that it would seem so blatantly obvious she will get in trouble for something as a result, even if its only irs for back taxes or another lien or something. I don't think she would get herself in that situation and murder him or she would have to be incredibly, incredibly stupid. I would take someone of below average iq to think that they wouldn't be the FIRST person LE looks at when they own his house, assumed his loans under the title of a questionable business thats tied in with several other questionable businesses etc

The house was (supposedly) "sold" for a fair market value, and the additional sum mentioned was a fraction of what the loans would total once satisfied. I am sure he knew that the majority of them would never be paid, and think perhaps everyone is neglecting to factor in the "street smarts" of someone who did just that...grew up in the hood, dealing with sketchy characters his whole life.

So assuming that he manages to make Moore think shes getting a swell deal...taking advantage of him even. She has no way of knowing she spent an extra couple hundred grand on air. He makes it out like he just wants to lay low and if need be or trouble arises she can contact him and he will confirm everything and take care of it. He takes the money for the house, the extra money and bounces, with no intent of maintaining contact, realizing that she paid to assume loans that would never be repaid. Perhaps barbara jackson even realized that this would work and arranged it FOR him. I've seen it mention that the jacksons were previous acquaintances. Maybe they were better friends than it seems and they helped abraham negotiate this

Just speculation, but i wanted to put a different theory out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members