FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lb, do you remember if DM and the cousin were friends with one another?

I'm looking, but Abraham's family has spoken very little. The only person is Dee. We are the voice trying to ensure the case continues to be a focus and Dee's words aren't taken as the truth.

Seems odd, to me, that the sign doesn't have the area code on it... rather expensive sign... that doesn't appear to want responses/calls... IMO.

Do you need to put in an area code when calling within Lakeland? I've never seen the area code dropped off except for remote small towns where everyone has the same area code.

This article is an interesting read; dated 10/18/2007. Much more in article about witnesses.

The two men agree that they were working for the Lakeland company MBM Corp and delivering meat to restaurants on a route that ended Nov. 15, 2006. They also agree that Ford went into the Town Star convenience store in Frostproof and bought two Quick Pick tickets.

However, Ford claims that Shakespeare stole the tickets from his wallet at some point during their trip.

Several witnesses from the trucking company where Ford used to work testified:
Celeste Collingsworth, who was Ford's supervisor at the time
Bobby Eicholtz, an MBM employee
His sister-in-law, Tina Eicholtz, who also works at the company
Darryl White, a truck driver for MBM
Shakespeare's longtime friend, Mike Strong

http://www.theledger.com/article/20071018/NEWS/71018003

Bobby Eicholtz, an MBM employee, said that shortly after Shakespeare claimed the lottery prize, Ford came and talked to him about it.

'He told me he went into the store to buy a pack of smokes and Shakespeare gave him the money to buy the tickets. He let $30 million slip through his fingers.'

Ford told Eicholtz that he was going to go over to Shakespeare's house to ask him if he could give him some money from the lottery winnings, according to Eicholtz.

Eicholtz said that he knew his sister-in-law, Tina Eicholtz, who also works at the company, was talking to Shakespeare's lawyers and he told her that he wanted to speak to them, too.

'Right is right and wrong is wrong. A lot of people can go through life lying and cheating and look in the mirror and be happy. I can't,' he said.

This is crazy. I believe Eicholtz, and Strong (Shakespeare's longtime friend). I think it's pretty obvious Ford was just pizzed afterward that, in his own words, he'd "let $30m slip thru his fingers" so began to change his story later.

:parrot:

LAKE WALES -- Mr. James Shakespeare of Lake Wales died of heart disease Thursday (Dec. 15, 2005) at Lake Wales Medical Center. He was 84.

Born Jan. 30, 1921, in Greenville, Mr. Shakespeare moved to Lake Wales from Lakeland two years ago. He worked as a citrus harvester.

Mr. Shakespeare is survived by his companion, Elizabeth Walker, Lakeland; sons, Abraham Shakespeare and James Shakespeare, both of Lakeland; stepson, Robert E. Brown, Lakeland; two grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.

Services will be at 4 p.m. Saturday at Epps Mortuary Chapel, Lake Wales.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20051229/OBITS/512290406

Above the video it states:
Published: Friday, October 19, 2007 at 12:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, April 10, 2009 at 6:25 a.m.

On the video it states:
"Ledger TV Interview Feb 2007"

Wonder why they waited so long to publish the video.

I'm guessing it was in their files and pulled it out during their coverage of the lawsuit.

Do you need to put in an area code when calling within Lakeland? I've never seen the area code dropped off except for remote small towns where everyone has the same area code.

Here, in Lakeland, I can call someone in Lakeland without putting in our 863 area code. If I want to call Plant City, I have to put in the 813 area code, and they'd have to put in ours. I don't know if Plant City is the same way with not needing the area code in their local calls. Being that the sign is not far from the area code of 863, I would think it would have the 813.

Hope I'm making sense:waitasec:

picture.php

Stitzel's Shingle
[:parrot:

This shingle was made in April; we have the work order. 813-737-3267 belongs to S Krasniqi. When you call the number, the answering machine is for Stitzel Law Firm.

When I google Stitzel Plant City Fl...
Stitzel Law Firm, LLC
Suite #2
5802 State Road 60, Plant City, FL 33567
(813) 532-0108

IMO - This shingle is part of a thought out plan.

Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

I've looked, and tried and tried and tried, and went to FAQ etc... but can't seem to figure something out.

Here's the scenario:

1- I read a post, where someone has replied to a post. So, there is a gray boxed quote, and under that is their reply. Ok cool.

2- Then, I want to reply to that post, so that it will contain not only their reply, but also the gray box that they replied to.

3- This would be 2 gray boxed quotes and my reply under them. (Like post#142)

OMG.... Howwwwwwww???? LOL:banghead:

I've looked, and tried and tried and tried, and went to FAQ etc... but can't seem to figure something out.

Here's the scenario:

1- I read a post, where someone has replied to a post. So, there is a gray boxed quote, and under that is their reply. Ok cool.

2- Then, I want to reply to that post, so that it will contain not only their reply, but also the gray box that they replied to.

I know what you are asking, but don't know the answer. I've sent an emergency request to Kiki my favorite bird for assistance.

I'm looking, but Abraham's family has spoken very little. The only person is Dee. We are the voice trying to ensure the case continues to be a focus and Dee's words aren't taken as the truth.

In one of the articles, there is a portion regarding 'who reported A missing' and I can't totally remember but I thought DM addressed something about the cousin in one of her posts.

Do you (or anyone) remember if the cousin has spoken to the reporter(s) for any of the articles we've read?

FWIW, I have no idea why something is bothering me about the cousin speaking about A's alleged illness (according to an article) and DM not mentioning the same thing in her many interviews or posts.

I wish I knew....I'll try to find out more.

Here's the scenario:

I know what you are asking, but don't know the answer. I've sent an emergency request to Kiki my favorite bird for assistance.

There is a button next to the quote button (bottom right) it says "+, hit that button, then do the same on the next post you wish to quote and so on. Once you've quoted all the posts you want to, hit the "post reply" button and add replies as you need to. (You can preview your reply before submitting.)

If there's an easier way, I don't know what it is. This post is previewing okay, with the multi quotes, from what I can tell.

Here's the scenario:

Click on the multquote button on each one you want to quote, then on the last one, click the quote button. Each one will be on your post like this post.

Here's the scenario:

I hit the quote button of one post and copy it.

Then I hit the back button go to the next post I want to quote and hit the quote button.
I reply to that one.
Then space down and paste the 1st one I copied.
Then add my comments.

There are several different ways to do it. I like that way..lol

Multi quote. Little ("") quotation marks at the bottom of original post..click it..go to next post and click quote it will put both in your responding post.

In one of the articles, there is a portion regarding 'who reported A missing' and I can't totally remember but I thought DM addressed something about the cousin in one of her posts.

Do you (or anyone) remember if the cousin has spoken to the reporter(s) for any of the articles we've read?

FWIW, I have no idea why something is bothering me about the cousin speaking about A's alleged illness (according to an article) and DM not mentioning the same thing in her many interviews or posts.

I posted all the media links over on the Financial thread. Cousin bothers me too; only from my memory...police say cousin reported him missing before Thanksgiving but cousin denied it to reporters. Cousin also brought an envelope to mom with cross and $500 - like out of a bad spy movie.

Yes, I believe she said the cousin Cedric also owed her/A.S. money. And she was doing a repo on his car or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member