FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore told Jackson she was a writer and that she wanted to do a story on her and Shakespeare. Maybe even a book. Jackson set up a meeting. The three of them got together in Lakeland.

[snipped & bbm]

um, I've read her posts on here (if indeed it was her)
I've seen her video
I've read her social networking sites

perhaps she had a ghostwriter (all I'm gonna say about that!)

Wonder if DM is playing receptionist.

Extremely surprised she posted here as long as she did. She might want to start looking for a new attorney.. ROFL

Do you want to know why I believe it really was her posting?

Okay, I'll tel you guys anyway.. LOL

The audio interview and the first posts were very similar. The were passionate, angry and random. They were specific when it came to supposed facts that would put her in a better light. They were self-serving for DM first.

Plus, Tricia said they came from the same IP.. :)

Do you want to know why I believe it really was her posting?

Okay, I'll tel you guys anyway.. LOL

The audio interview and the first posts were very similar. The were passionate, angry and random. They were specific when it came to supposed facts that would put her in a better light. They were self-serving for DM first.

Plus, Tricia said they came from the same IP.. :)

well, the IP thing isn't so trustworthy anymore

1. anyone could've used her computer
2. hackers seem to be ingenious at rerouting info so that posts/transactions/viruses/purchases etc. look like they came from a different IP

however, I also believe it was her b/c of essentially the same reasons you pointed out: her distract/detract manouvering & manipulating skills (just keep rambling & maybe they'll forget what they asked you to begin with)

I think it's good to point out to folks viewing our postings that we take no enjoyment in exposing people's financial background. If people were truthful about what they knew and were helping to locate Abraham, we wouldn't need to continue digging into their lives.

We continually find information on people who are outside the circle of this case. But we don't post if it appears to have no relevance in finding Abraham.

It's already been posted that the 813-737-4444 has a Flora Allen and AMP connection

I was looking some more at Pipli.com and Zaba also shows Cynthia Parrish, Charles Parrish then Tiffany Parrish.

http://www.pipl.com/search/?Phone=813-737-4444&CategoryID=6&Interface=1

I tried to look to see if we have all that but didn't see it. Only Flora Allen (there is also a HW Allen listed)

If it's already here, please let me know. I'll delete this post.

It's already been posted that the 813-737-4444 has a Flora Allen and APS connection

I was looking some more at Pipli.com and Zaba also shows Cynthia Parrish, Charles Parrish then Tiffany Parrish.

http://www.pipl.com/search/?Phone=813-737-4444&CategoryID=6&Interface=1

I tried to look to see if we have all that but didn't see it. Only Flora Allen (there is also a HW Allen listed)

If it's already here, please let me know. I'll delete this post.

We have it the last thread but think it's good to bring it over. Need to explore these names and also continue looking into Flora Allen.

I've been trying to figure out what the sign reads in front of tan house. It's the last picture of the picture posts. It looks like it lists the companies at the house; there is something at the top like the name of the office complex...but it's a house.

I don't think this is zoned only for residential; not with these signs out in front of the houses.

I've been trying to figure out what the sign reads in front of tan house. It's the last picture of the picture posts. It looks like it lists the companies at the house; there is something at the top like the name of the office complex...but it's a house.

I don't think this is zoned only for residential; not with these signs out in front of the houses.

I'm not very familiar with this thread...but have you tried Google Streets?

To find the zoning you can go here...http://gisweb.hillsboroughcounty.org/gis/publicviewer/FindAddress.cfm

It appears to currently be agricultural with a different future land use. I couldn't tell what the future land use is because I have my screen resolution so high...couldn't make it out.

ETA.. Currently mostly zoned ASC-1 Agricultural, Single-Family Conventional (1 unit per acre.)
Future use appears to be R-1 ..assuming it is residential 1 unit per acre.. http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/pgm/zoning/mapkey.cfm

We have it the last thread but think it's good to bring it over. Need to explore these names and also continue looking into Flora Allen.

I'm not sure how it works with the cross checking of phone numbers, but is it possible that FA had this phone number before DM, connecting the two people?

I checked my old phone number (www.veromi.net) and several names are available as having had that phone number. I checked FA's phone number on the same site and am finding nothing that associates her, as a person, with DM- just that the two of them had that phone number.

(If I'm not making sense, just ignore me. :blushing:)

ETA: At Veromi, I can't find any association between FA and DM with the name searches. IMO, it seems like the only connection is the phone number.

Okay, let me see if I understand:
We start with a missing man case, a lottery winner, who has not been seen since April 2009.
It evolves into a possible scam artist and her many associates.
They leave a bread trail of paper financial records leading us to>>>>
ta daaa ... the Russian mob.

And where is Abraham Shakespeare?

Business Debt:

Suntrust Bank - $140,348.13

Plantinum Bank - $37,594.14

Sunshine State Federal: $73,559.65

Doesn't include personal debt and mortgage foreclosures
Currently in court with ex-wife (also an attorney) for nonpayment of child support
Current wife filed for divorce this summer
Both wives/himself must somehow all be listed on a property deed that's in foreclosure

I think the bio against the pictures says it all.

I've been doing a COMPLETE report on "Who is David Howard Stitzel" which details all the public information available on him, in timeline format, with links to the various documents. It's very lengthy and I'm not sure if if will all fit in one post. The last few months have been rough for him. Lots of civil judgments.

Someone may want to check on him, to make sure he is ok. With DM's reputation of forming LLC's in other people's names, he may not even be alive! ;)

dreamweaver said:
fyi: Need date and time missing person report filed.
Might be helpful: date won lottery: date won court case:
date of video made by DDM.
date Abraham's house 'signed' over to DDM.

Quote from over at the Forensic Astrology Case Request thread.

Last night I requested a chart on A.S. and still need the info that dreamweaver suggested. If anyone has any of it convenient let me know. I will seek as much as I can find of it as soon as I wake up enough ;)

Quote from over at the Forensic Astrology Case Request thread.

Last night I requested a chart on A.S. and still need the info that dreamweaver suggested. If anyone has any of it convenient let me know. I will seek as much as I can find of it as soon as I wake up enough ;)

Here's Abraham's birthdate from a driving ticket.

Citation Number:
Name:
SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
Offense Date:5/11/2008 Date Of Birth:4/23/1966 Age:43
FL Statute:
316183(4)B Statute Description: TOO FAST COND ON CURVE
TRAFFIC COUNTY PLANT CITY

Here's Abraham's birthdate from a driving ticket.

Citation Number:
Name:
SHAKESPEARE ABRAHAM L
Offense Date:5/11/2008 Date Of Birth:4/23/1966 Age:43
FL Statute:
316183(4)B Statute Description: TOO FAST COND ON CURVE
TRAFFIC COUNTY PLANT CITY
Thanks! I have added the date of the video and the date he won the lottery.
Does anyone have the info on when the missing persons report was filed on Abraham? They need the time it was filed on November 9th.

Howard Stitzel, a local lawyer who did work for Shakespeare, said Tuesday that the last time he talked with his client was in October when they discussed child support issues.

Stitzel said Shakespeare did not show up for a hearing this summer, and Stitzel said he told the court that one of Shakespeare's “handlers” said, “Shakespeare was having health problems, and he was out of the country.”

“I firmly believe he's alive,” Stitzel said. “I firmly believe he's hiding because he doesn't want to be found.”

Stitzel said Shakespeare did not sound distressed during his phone conversation in October.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...?Title=Reward-Offered-For-Missing-Millionaire

I saw a friend this morning... because of our surrounding situation, we were only able to speak for a few short moments... he has known Abraham for quite a long time... and used to work with him, occasionally, pre-lotto.

Here's the few things, that my friend said, when I asked him if he had heard anything of Abraham lately, his mother has to be worried sick:

"I don't know why, but he never really did take care of his mother."

"People say he's dying. Sometimes he was HIV sick, but he wasn't that sick."

"I heard he's using a different name. But I think that blonde woman had him done away. She was bad for him, but he wouldn't listen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme