FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you my lovely Kiki. Can you delete the post with small ones; labels were wrong. Took 2 advil to finally figure out which house was which.

Lol done, I gather labels as you had them by the time I posted larger pics are all correct now, as you wanted?

ETA What is it that interests you most lbm about the properties, I am very curious to hear...

:parrot:

Lol done, I gather labels as you had them by the time I posted larger pics are all correct now, as you wanted?

ETA What is it that interests you most lbm about the properties, I am very curious to hear...

Yes, labels are good. So much appreciate your help.

These houses are old and construction all around them. An attorney isn't going to have a law practice in that house. Look at his shingle; we found the work order/cost him $450. Even the Craigslist post - believe it's fake. I think the property these houses sit on are a gold mind for whatever development is in the works. I don't believe anyone has or will really live there/office there.

sorry I didn't know it was a private thing I am new to this forum Or any forum for that matter

sorry I didn't know it was a private thing I am new to this forum Or any forum for that matter

Private thing? I'm sorry; don't understand. My profile is open to everyone if that is what you are referring to.

Some albums are private (mi familia on my profile eg open only to contacts); but poster probably didn't realize you have to click on the cover of the album to view... was getting ready to post a welcome but see they're not on the thread now I feel bad, will post a vm and let them know about albums etc.

Private thing? I'm sorry; don't understand. My profile is open to everyone if that is what you are referring to.

I believe us newer people may not be able to view albums yet..even if they are public. I didn't see one in your profile either ;)

Didn't mean to sound whinny LOL, just can't see where the pic's are. I clicked on your nic and went to your profile, but can't find the pic's

Thanks happy to have found this site. I heard about this guy. I wanted to learn more about his case . You and the others are very good at finding things out

Yes, labels are good. So much appreciate your help.

These houses are old and construction all around them. An attorney isn't going to have a law practice in that house. Look at his shingle; we found the work order/cost him $450. Even the Craigslist post - believe it's fake. I think the property these houses sit on are a gold mind for whatever development is in the works. I don't believe anyone has or will really live there/office there.

I don't know...seems like alot of work for a smokescreen. And I don't think the players are smart enough to think like that. Besides, they are taking a pretty big risk as it is with code enforcement.

Zoning for 5802:

PIN: U-23-29-21-ZZZ-000004-11970.0
Folio: 085865-0000
Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:
Tax District: A UNINCORPORATED
Property Use: 0100 SINGLE FAMILY R
Plat Book / Page: /
Neighborhood: 221001.00 | S and W of Plant City/Waldon Lake Area
Subdivision: ZZZ | UNPLATTED

Zoning for 5732:

PIN: U-23-29-21-ZZZ-000004-11830.0
Folio: 085848-0000
Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:

When you go into my profile, can you see Albums on right of page - just below Friends? If so, click on picture labeled Abraham Shakespeare. If not, someone smarter than I probably can assist. Otherwise, the same pictures are loaded one page back.

WELCOME.gif

Welcome clown :) lbm's album is entitled, "Abraham Shakespeare, it is not private. If public (and visible to newbies?) these appear to the righthand side of a member's profile page and you just click on cover.

I don't know...seems like alot of work for a smokescreen. And I don't think the players are smart enough to think like that. Besides, they are taking a pretty big risk as it is with code enforcement.

Zoning for 5802:

Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:

Zoning for 5732:

Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:

Maybe the land use has been changed or has been proposed to change? Maybe the properties are grandfathered in?

Hello Justplainmetal and Clown! I'm new, too.

:Welcome-12-june:
:Welcome-12-june:

Zoning for 5802:

Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:

Zoning for 5732:

Prior PIN:
Prior Folio:

What is it's a big residential development? Anytime I see trailers, equipment..I think new development and any older homes are bought/torn down by the developer for the land. The red house is owned by the trustee/developer of R&D Properties.

Must be a newbie thing... but all the photos are posted here on thread now. :) Maybe imamaze knows how long before members can view albums (?)

When you go into my profile, can you see Albums on right of page - just below Friends? If so, click on picture labeled Abraham Shakespeare. If not, someone smarter than I probably can assist. Otherwise, the same pictures are loaded one page back.

I was able to see the photos. It may be that you have to have a certan number of posts before you can view albums. I think 25, but I am not sure.

Regards,

Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members