DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
file000-1.gif

Welcome Justplainmetal!

:parrot:

The timing of craigslist posting is also suspicious to me. I've never seen a recruitment posting from her company until last week. Now the rental property (red house); she or Shar don't even own the place. I think it's a feeble attempt at something.

Since I'm a super-snoop, I'd taken some pictures while I peered into the windows. Maybe could catch Shar and Dee making out for you all.

Are you really trying to gross me out? :yuck::yuck:

Wait, who has that cat pic? That was so funny and perfect.

The timing of craigslist posting is also suspicious to me. I've never seen a recruitment posting from her company until last week. Now the rental property (red house); she or Shar don't even own the place. I think it's a feeble attempt at something.

And you know they knew it would be found and posted here.. Some kind of game, or there is something still going on there and they want others to believe they vacated it.

Since Shar's business address is the red house, it's possible that he has a lease and Dee is advertising to sub-lease it. Like everything else, I'm very suspicious of everything they are doing.

But since he's owned the tan house since April, why isn't that house his business address?

And you know they knew it would be found and posted here.. Some kind of game, or there is something still going on there and they want others to believe they vacated it.

Exactly. If Dee is amused by any of this, there is something seriously wrong with her.

Here's a Google link to an expired Craigslist posting:

Surgical Tech
Date: 2009-11-11, 7:21PM EST Reply to: job-tqfgd-1461965672@craigslist.org ... Call 813-737-4444. American Medical Professionals. Location: 5732 SR 60 E, ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hea/1461965672.html -

notice the date and the address

I don't think she is amused.. I very strongly believe she is so scared right now, she can't think straight.

Which is good for LE and us snoops. She doesn't think straight, she screws up more..

I googled the phone # on Stitzel's shingle 737-3AMP and got this:

S. Krasniqi (813) 737-3267 5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City, FL 33567 Map

I'm like a broken record today, but H. Stitzel has bugged me ever since my theory post.

I was thinking he was just a teacher and partner in the medical scammy stuff only, and was doing CYA. Here he is making shop right in the lion's den.

Using a the AMP (am. Med Prof) phone number. Noticed only this year is he taking cases here in Tampa.

Revising my prior theory. I smell Rotten, dirty, corrupt attorney squarly centered in the story.

He went from this http://www.byrdinstitute.org/about/board/stitzel.aspx

D. Howard Stitzel III

Partner, Byrd & Stitzel, P.A.

D. Howard Stitzel III is a founding partner in the law firm of Byrd & Stitzel, P.A. located in Plant City, Florida. Byrd & Stitzel, P.A. has quickly earned a reputation as one of the most well-respected and competent law firms in East Hillsborough County. Stitzel practices in the areas of Family Law, Criminal Law, Personal Injury and Civil Trial Practice.

In 2001, Stitzel was appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the Judicial Nominating Commission of the 13th Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida. As a Commissioner he was charged with investigating and reviewing applications for judicial appointments as well as making recommendations to the Governor on Judicial nominations. Stitzel was recently appointed to the Florida Waterfowl Advisory Council by the Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives. He also serves on the East Hillsborough County Service Center/Court House Redevelopment Committee.

Stitzel's professional memberships include The Florida Bar, Plant City Bar Association (President, 1999-2000), Hillsborough County Bar Association (Member of Executive Council for Family Law Section) and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers. Stitzel is also actively involved in his community, participating in the Plant City Kiwanis Club (former Board Member), East Hillsborough United Way (Former Board Member), Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge #1727, East Hillsborough Friends of the Spring, and Plant City Chamber of Commerce.

Howard Stitzel was admitted to the bar in 1989. He attended Stetson University, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts in 1986 and his Juris Doctor in 1988. Stitzel was also a member of Phi Delta Phi and the co-recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Evidence.

To THIS?

picture.php

Stitzel's Shingle

picture.php

5802 State - Owned by Shar; office of Stitzel, American Service Professionals, & Abraham Shakespeare LLC

:parrot:

SO what all has been going on with him for the past year or two again?
Someone said divorce? Wonder what else?

Business Debt:

Suntrust Bank - $140,348.13

Plantinum Bank - $37,594.14

Sunshine State Federal: $73,559.65

Doesn't include personal debt and mortgage foreclosures
Currently in court with ex-wife (also an attorney) for nonpayment of child support
Current wife filed for divorce this summer
Both wives/himself must somehow all be listed on a property deed that's in foreclosure

I think the bio against the pictures says it all.

Well...I now think I have the answer. I found the phone number attached to the address of Krasniqi; which matches address of Stitzel and Moore.
S Krasniqi
5802 State Road 60 E
Plant City, FL 33567
(813) 737-3267

Intelius came up with this searching by phone number:

Sokol Krasniqi - London

This fits the pattern of the other Krasniqi's that I've researched. If you look at the mortgages, they are located overseas using foreign banks. Don't even know if these people are real or more scams. There is one Krasniqi in Polk County with pages of mortgage transactions and his mailing address is in London under the property owner information. Does that mean they are the real property owners, really live in London, live in Polk County and say they live in London, etc. I couldn't do this for a living....

I believe Stitzel is Moore's silent partner.

And you had already gotten this info.

Not ready to give Shar a pass, yet. Not at ALL.

If Stitzel and DM were an item at some point in time, I don't think it lasted.

Through him she met Shar. Stitzel had bigger problems to worry about. A partnership was formed out of greed and necessity.

Then DM finds Abe.. :(

I called the number 813-737-3267 ; the recording "Hello, you have reached the office of Stitzel Law Firm"

" "When I met her, she was in a wheelchair," Jackson said last week. Moore said she had been in a car accident. "She wheeled up right beside me."

Moore was part of a group of people Jackson told about Shakespeare and how he had changed her views about money. "It's not about money at all," Jackson said. "It's about helping people."

Moore told Jackson she was a writer and that she wanted to do a story on her and Shakespeare. Maybe even a book. Jackson set up a meeting. The three of them got together in Lakeland.

"When she came to the house," Jackson said, "she jumped out of a Hummer, walking. And she was on heels. She said she healed herself through scuba therapy. It wasn't even two weeks." "
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/missing-central-florida-lottery-winner-just-fed-up-or-was-it-foul-play/1058518

hahahaha oh man she's worse than the people who get videod by insurance investigators doing manual labour while wearing their neck/back/leg et al. braces

duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members