FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, afaik you have two choices... you can either multi-quote (by clicking on quotation mark button at lower right co of ea post you which to include) then hit "Post Reply" which will produce the two quotes in sequence, like so...

I've looked, and tried and tried and tried, and went to FAQ etc... but can't seem to figure something out.

Here's the scenario:

1- I read a post, where someone has replied to a post. So, there is a gray boxed quote, and under that is their reply. Ok cool.

2- Then, I want to reply to that post, so that it will contain not only their reply, but also the gray box that they replied to.

3- This would be 2 gray boxed quotes and my reply under them. (Like post#142)

OMG.... Howwwwwwww???? LOL:banghead:

I know what you are asking, but don't know the answer. I've sent an emergency request to Kiki my favorite bird for assistance.

...OR... you can manually cut and paste original quote w/in the second quote, as I often do, so that they appear stacked, or nested, like so:

I know what you are asking, but don't know the answer. I've sent an emergency request to Kiki my favorite bird for assistance.

I've looked, and tried and tried and tried, and went to FAQ etc... but can't seem to figure something out.

Here's the scenario:

1- I read a post, where someone has replied to a post. So, there is a gray boxed quote, and under that is their reply. Ok cool.

2- Then, I want to reply to that post, so that it will contain not only their reply, but also the gray box that they replied to.

OMG.... Howwwwwwww???? LOL:banghead:

:parrot:

Or would it be... :waitasec:

iminiru said:

Here's the scenario:

OMG.... Howwwwwwww???? LOL :banghead:

lbminnesota

(I told you I'm ADD x 1000... lol) :blushing: ETA Nah nevermind, had it right the first time :floorlaugh:

Yes, I believe she said the cousin Cedric also owed her/A.S. money. And she was doing a repo on his car or something like that.

Is Cedric Edom the cousin? Oh...now it's coming back to me. It's Cedric Senior; his son Cedric Jr, early twenties, has a criminal history.

Guess where he's living...in one of the houses that American Medical was given through quitclaim. Not the Abraham helping out with mortgage friend house....one of the original five properties that went through Shakespeare and Associates.

Abraham didn't help him out; he and his wife went through foreclosure in 2008. I found his name by chance in the Ledger and matched it up to one of Dee's houses. The posts are somewhere.

When Dee says north, go south.

Is Cedric Odem the cousin? Oh...now it's coming back to me.

Guess where he's living...in one of the houses that American Medical was given through quitclaim. Not the Abraham helping out with mortgage friend house....one of the original five properties that went through Shakespeare and Associates.

Abraham didn't help him out; he went through foreclosure. I found his name by chance in the Ledger and matched it up to one of Dee's houses. The posts are somewhere.

When Dee says north, go south.

Yep, that Cedric :)

lol..I am having coffee and just took my Ritalin :)

Hi jpm! (OT) that's so funny, I drink coffee too to counteract some of the slowing effect of seizure meds on brain... and now they're rx'g ritalin, claiming it can help w the lack of focus and concentration... :confused: :waitasec: :crazy: ETA Oh great, now jpm's gone and I sound like an idiot... lol :floorlaugh:

If we made a list of everyone who's seriously involved in this case, the common denominator is down-on-their-luck. As any good con, you pick those that are most vulnerable and the money is the answer to getting themselves out of a self-created mess.

Cedric Lewis - suspended attorney license, lawsuits, wife divorced him this summer, yaucht club kicked him out

Howard - we all know his endless issues

Cedric Edom - he and wife lost their home in 2008 to foreclosure

Jodi Outlaw McClanahan - know her issues

There are more.

Aww, kiki the parrot taught us how to "nest" our posts! I love it!

That's cute... never thought of that, LOL :crazy: Ok :blushing: that's the last time lbm ever sends for me...:biggrin: back to my perch, carry on!

Now when I think about the envelope, cross, money, aids, mom can't call him, mystery..

This is the same type of cooked-up scheme as being left in a ditch after being roughed up a bit and tied up. Any true mastermind wouldn't get caught; but she comes up with these amateur goofy plans.

And for Cedric to first report him missing to the police and then say he didn't after the police said he did...hello.

Cedric is probably sweating bullets now; just tell the police what happened.

This shingle was made in April; we have the work order. 813-737-3267 belongs to S Krasniqi. When you call the number, the answering machine is for Stitzel Law Firm.

When I google Stitzel Plant City Fl...
Stitzel Law Firm, LLC
Suite #2
5802 State Road 60, Plant City, FL 33567
(813) 532-0108

IMO - This shingle is part of a thought out plan.

Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

(Above bottom 2 lines bolded by me)

From Thread #2, Post #493, Investigatingthecase replied to Cholzsch

Cholzsch's quote:
Originally Posted by cholzsch
"OK...now I got it! Maybe 5732 SR 60 is a commercial building, and maybe Shar/DeeDee is renting the space."

Investigatingthecase replied:
"Not quite"

Thread #2, Post #565, Iminuru replied to Investigatingthecase

"the lawyer

Maybe 5732 SR 60 is a commercial building, and maybe the lawyer is renting the space.."

Ok, IMO... commercial building is really residential that is being "used" for many different things, people, businesses, scams, decoy's etc... you name it, it's sure to be there!

Contains ASP, Workthisway, A Stat, AMP, Parrish's, Knight's, Shakespeare LLC, D's collection agency, Cell co, Kinsinger, K Moye, Potwin, Krasniqi, Attorney's, Explicit photo's, and many many more... I mean, afterall, it is a huge place with tons of parking and friendly atmosphere... EVEN HAS A WREATH ON THE DOOR?

the lawyer... dm... the lawyer... dm

Oh hell, I don't know... just a bit crazy here!

But, I'm on a mission... while going crazy, I actually came up with a brand new marvelous idea...

I be back eventually!!!:idea:

:beamup:

Now when I think about the envelope, cross, money, aids, mom can't call him, mystery..

This is the same type of cooked-up scheme as being left in a ditch after being roughed up a bit and tied up. Any true mastermind wouldn't get caught; but she comes up with these amateur goofy plans.

And for Cedric to first report him missing to the police and then say he didn't after the police said he did...hello.

Cedric is probably sweating bullets now; just tell the police what happened.

BBM

I have such a hard time hiding my contempt for this person, this THING. Love the ones who thump the bible while they do so much evil.. GGGRRRR

The cross was sooooo DM.. Like a calling card, ya know?

So this Cedric Edom is NOT the same one on the run from felony probation? (DOC absconder) <= fixed
Had last name wrong

Ok, IMO... commercial building is really residential that is being "used" for many different things, people, businesses, scams, decoy's etc... you name it, it's sure to be there!

Contains ASP, Workthisway, A Stat, AMP, Parrish's, Knight's, Shakespeare LLC, D's collection agency, Cell co, Kinsinger, K Moye, Potwin, Krasniqi, Attorney's, Explicit photo's, and many many more... I mean, afterall, it is a huge place with tons of parking and friendly atmosphere... EVEN HAS A WREATH ON THE DOOR?

the lawyer... dm... the lawyer... dm

Oh hell, I don't know... just a bit crazy here!

But, I'm on a mission... while going crazy, I actually came up with a brand new marvelous idea...

I be back eventually!!!:idea:

:beamup:

Okay, you.. Don't be too long. You totally have me in suspense.. :sothere:

BBM

I have such a hard time hiding my contempt for this person, this THING. Love the ones who thump the bible while they do so much evil.. GGGRRRR

So this Cedric O is NOT the same one on the run from felony probation? (DOC absconder)

I was almost out the door when I thought the same thing!!!!

Cedric isn't the only one sweating... 2 others are sh!tting bricks!

ok, gotta run:innocent:

BBM

So this Cedric O is NOT the same one on the run from felony probation? (DOC absconder)

He's the junior and has been gone long before Abraham was reported missing.

I was almost out the door when I thought the same thing!!!!

Cedric isn't the only one sweating... 2 others are sh!tting bricks!

ok, gotta run:innocent:

Please be careful. Don't ever get too close to this.

Is it 'Edom' or 'Odem'?

Lord, I need coffee, ciggies and ADD meds. :crazy:

Is it 'Edom' or 'Odem'?

Lord, I need coffee, ciggies and ADD meds. :crazy:

You are right; Edom.
Shakespeare was last seen in early April, his family and friends told Sheriff's Office detectives. The 43-year-old Lakeland man was reported missing by his cousin, Cedric Edom, on Nov. 9.

In August, Walker said her nephew, Cedric Edom of Lakeland, hand-delivered a card with a cross and $100 inside and told her it was from Shakespeare. Walker said she recognized the signature on the card to be Shakespeare's, but she said Edom didn't tell her how he got it.

"When my nephew brought me the card, I relaxed that he was out there somewhere," she said.

Walker said she has since given that card to detectives.

The Sheriff's Office said Edom is the person who reported Shakespeare missing, but Edom has adamantly insisted to The Ledger that he didn't. He wouldn't answer when a reporter asked who had given him the card for Walker.

The last time Walker saw any sign of her son, she said, was in September when his cell phone number appeared on her caller ID at home. She said that was unusual, because the call came while she was at work, and Shakespeare would not have called her during the day.

"I called the number back, and it went straight to the voice mail," she said.

That is from one of the stories from The Ledger. Will add link when I find the direct one.

eta: http://www.theledger.com/article/20091205/NEWS/912055047/1035/BUSINESS?Title=Woman-Says-Missing-Man-Publicity-Upended-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member