FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From same article:

Walker, who works in the cafeteria at Florida Southern College, said Moore and the woman who has power of attorney for Shakespeare told Walker she would see her son in August. That never happened.

"Another thing that depressed me is ... I feel like he would've called me or put something in the mail," Walker said.

Moore told The Ledger that Shakespeare let his mother know Moore was taking over his assets. But Walker told The Ledger she knew nothing about that.

Walker said Moore has been helpful toward her and Shakespeare, though she did sometimes wonder why someone they had known only briefly was doing so much for them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the woman was Jodi McClanahan. It could have been anyone as they were just telling a made-up story to Abraham's mom.

lb,
Have you confirmed that it was Edom Sr that reported him missing? DOB 12/22/1986
or Edom Jr DOB 01/08/1969? Which is the cousin?..lol

I was searching through old posts and am still unclear as to which is the cousin.
Was going to add it to the Forensic Astro post since I have yet to get the time that the missing person report was made.
TIA

lb,
Have you confirmed that it was Edom Sr that reported him missing? DOB 12/22/1986

I was searching through old posts and am still unclear as to which is the cousin.
Was going to add it to the Forensic Astro post since I have yet to get the time that the missing person report was made.
TIA

Cedric Jr is in early twenties and hasn't been around for a long time; he couldn't have reported Abraham missing to police.

But there is the possibility that Abraham could be where Cedric Jr is hiding; he has a warrant out for his arrest.

Here's my previous postings regarding Cedric Edom Sr.

Cedric Eugene Edom - lived with his wife at 1136 N Stella Blvd. Per property records, house went through foreclosure in early 2008. Purchased by a couple with questionable transactions - moving properties into wife's name through quitclaim deeds. Have another property with the same pattern - seems like husband wants to be on the QT. Horlando Artega and Ubaldo Salazar.

I saw (in the Ledger) Cedric's most recent address was 1418 W Lake Parker Dr, Lakeland. Look up this address on Polk County Property Records and see:
Address Parcel ID Owner Name Last Sale
1 1418 W LAKE PARKER DR 24-28-07-000000-014040 AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL PEO LLC 1/11/2009

Here's the link to Stella Ave address - you can pull up all the mortgage transactions from here.
http://www.polkpa.org/CamaDisplay.a...chType=RealEstate&ParcelID=242807171000010032

Looked up Ubaldo Salazar in Hillsborough County Courts. Two recent Breach of Contract convictions and they are trying to serve her papers for Mortgage Foreclosure (05/09) but can't find her. Her husband is listed as unknown (reason deeds are transferred into wife's name?)

Well we found her! And they have two properties in Polk County. Yup - it just goes on and on.

lb,

TIA

Actually, both are cousins. Sr. is first cousin,, Jr. is second cousin. It was Sr. that supposedly made the report.

Originally Posted by lbminnesota

I've been trying to figure out what the sign reads in front of tan house. It's the last picture of the picture posts. It looks like it lists the companies at the house; there is something at the top like the name of the office complex...but it's a house.

I don't think this is zoned only for residential; not with these signs out in front of the houses.

If you are talking about the metal sign at the corner of the fence it looks like it is just a county sign, or utility sign of some sort. I also live in FL and have seen similar ones. ETA the metal one I believe is a neighborhood watch one..lol

ok, does anyone have abrahams moms address?
who is the stepfather, step siblings in this picture. didnt it say shakespeare sr lived with his companion elizabeth walker?

This shingle was made in April; we have the work order. 813-737-3267 belongs to S Krasniqi. When you call the number, the answering machine is for Stitzel Law Firm.

When I google Stitzel Plant City Fl...
Stitzel Law Firm, LLC
Suite #2
5802 State Road 60, Plant City, FL 33567
(813) 532-0108

IMO - This shingle is part of a thought out plan.

Originally Posted by investigatingthecase
Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

(813) 532-0108 veromi
Available TAMARAC, FL Possible Relatives: BELL, VALARIE D (Age 48)
Number is a cell phone in Tampa area.

Valarie Bell - 8410 Del Rey Ct Tampa, FL
Possible Relatives:
BELLMCFADDEN, VALERIE (Age 46)
BELL, VALERIE D (Age 48)
BELL, VALERIE D
BELL, ANTHAYSHA NICOLE (Age 28)

From Florida Bar Page: http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/D71FE4D8E854BA8B85256A84001F55F6?OpenDocument
STITZEL LAW Firm, L.L.C.
5802 State Road 60 E Ste 2
Plant City, Florida 335671759
United States
Phone: 813.5320108

E-Mail: dhs3stitzellawfirm@yahoo.com

Hi jpm! (OT) that's so funny, I drink coffee too to counteract some of the slowing effect of seizure meds on brain... and now they're rx'g ritalin, claiming it can help w the lack of focus and concentration... :confused: :waitasec: :crazy: ETA Oh great, now jpm's gone and I sound like an idiot... lol :floorlaugh:

:parrot:
oooo i have add bad. the best med is adderallxr but its too expensive for me right now. if you have insurance covering meds get it. im on generic adderall reg now, just not the same.

ADD folks have the sharpest and most creative minds; high percentage are detectives!

:dance: :bananapowerslide:

Ok... so they probably mean the ones w/out the memory disorders... lol :biggrin: :snooty:

crazy.gif

:parrot:

Do you get the feeling that these characters in Florida are scurrying to dump any asset they might have and get the heck out of Dodge? (Tampa in this case).

I hope LE has a hold on any one of the con artists who has a passport.

Do you get the feeling that these characters in Florida are scurrying to dump any asset they might have and get the heck out of Dodge? (Tampa in this case).

I hope LE has a hold on any one of the con artists who has a passport.

It looks like the plan was to move things out of American Medical and hide the assets. Doubt that Howard has an office; he won't need one in the near future. I'd hope they are being watched so they can't take off for Mexico.

Here's the cache page of the company who made Howard's shingle. Steve Bogg's company installed it.

NEED TO GET COMPLETED SIGNS TO STEVE BOGGS FOR INSTALL" "PRINCE...
NEEDS TO SAY:
STITZEL LAW FIRM, LLC

ADD THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, MAYBE SOME STRIPES...BUT NEEDS TO BE BOLD AND READABLE

EMAIL TO ADDRESS BELOW" 1240239054438_STITZEL_LAW_FIRM_LLC_PYLON_SIGN.jpg $600. DEPOSIT CASH 4/3/09 DHS3STITZELLAWFIRM@YAHOO.COM 8137044881
http://manyeyes.alphaworks.ibm.com/m...versions/1.txt

Boggs Engineering - address matches Howard's former address
607 South Alexander Street
Plant City, FL 33563
(813) 759-1223

I have asked these before so sorry I'm repeating but please if anyone has the following:

-links to anything regarding the fatal accident, or those involved

-explaination of abrahams family, the step-side, i'm just confused on that

-elizabeth walkers home

thanks

It seems like pages are being deleted this week. Google finds this but cache page has now been deleted.

Committee for Responsible Government (Byrd & Stitzel) - this is scarey

Aug 20, 2009 ... D. Howard Stitzel, III 206 N. Collins Street Plant City, FL 33563, $200, Office Expense Reimbursement, 04/07/2005. D. Howard Stitzel, III

ftp://ftp.resource.org/irs.gov/section_527/part03/593661535-8872-0004.pdf - expense filing

Howard Stitzel - Lobbyist
http://www.floridalobbyistdirectory.com/Lobbyist.aspx?id=1609

Investigatingthecase - posted 12/7/09

Like I said in my first post, you guys on here are great!!! You keep us on out toes and believe it or not, we actually learn a thing or two from you. There is a lot more to the story, and I can promise that if you keep up with the case there will revelations that shock you!!

I haven't read everything here, I'm just catching up BUT... I'm not sure what would surprise me. This case has haunted me.

ok, does anyone have abrahams moms address?
who is the stepfather, step siblings in this picture. didnt it say shakespeare sr lived with his companion elizabeth walker?

Elizabeth Walker's address is 828 E Lowell St Lakeland, FL 33805
She homesteaded the property on 7/1/96

This was also the address they used for Shakespeare & Associates as company was formed two weeks before Abraham bought his house on Redhawk. He had been living with his mom when he won lotto.

Abraham and James are biological children of Elizabeth Walker and James Shakespeare Sr. Robert E. Brown is stepson of James Sr - not sure how he fits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria