FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cholzsch... I forget, does the Title company use Jodi's address on Barnes over in Auburndale? Or is it different? Do we have further info here already on the title company?

Sorry about asking for repeats of what's here, i just can't find it!

Jodi uses her Barnes address with Attorneys Title Center name right below her name.
2563 Barnes Rd, Auburndale, FL 33823

Jodi is the preparer of the document and is working/using Attorneys Title Center name - misnomer as I don't believe any of the transactions ran a title search.

Attorneys Title Center is owned by Samuda & Birdsong (Nathaniel Birdsong) - Birdsong and Cedric Lewis served on board together - Cedric served as Jodi's defense attorney - also represented her daughter.

Yes; Jodi uses her Barnes address with Attorneys Title Center name.
2563 Barnes Rd, Auburndale, FL 33823

Attorneys Title Center is owned by Samuda & Birdsong (Nathaniel Birdsong)

Oh myyyyyy... interesting! I was going to put a little comment with my above question/post, in reference to my still being nagged by the Birdsong/info I brought here... even wrote it and backspaced!

OMG... if I was going to use a Title company that looked like this... in this area... at that street address.... uhhhh... NO WAY! I'd have lots of questions for them! Not that I am knocking the homes, because any roof over ones head is a great treasure, when faced with being on the street/homeless. BUT, this is the place that I had one of my resources take a pic of for me... remember I had said I have a pic of Jodi's place... and I know the area a bit... I didn't put it together with the title company because I thought there was no way they would have it there... in a drug haven residential neighborhood... plenty of mischief and intermittent police call activity... some would say it was "in the sticks"... also mostly trailers.

Hmmmmm... ok, not that I know how to post a pic here... but before I do try, I want to verify the pic more. I was told that property seemed to have 2 places on the property, but that it was hard to tell what property went with the #'s.... and that the pic I have is the better of the 2 places... it was assumed that this was the one I wanted... starting to think it might be the other or both.... I have to get more details!

This is all getting stranger by the minute!:waitasec:

One more thing about the Barnes address; Cecil Outlaw uses this address also (I believe Jodi's father). He even has a stamp with his name and this address which is stamped on bottom of first page of some mortgage transactions. Has a ton in Polk County.

Here's an example of a recent transaction. If you look at the notary, it's Michael McClanahan (Jodi's husband). This is the pattern with Cecil's mortgage transactions.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7371724&file_num=2009203488&doc_status=V

Iminuru, thank you so much for sharing your meeting with AS. I wish all his encounters with people had been with people like you. Thank you also for the work you do with outreach. You are such a blessing to have around.

Thank you... I can relate to Abraham in parts of his pre-lotto life... except that I am a woman/mom... just simple... rather carefree and happy... sometimes screwy... made plenty of mistakes... doing the best we can, with what we have...

...but naive to people of DM's nature... people who take advantage of those of us with true hearts, loving others, and giving without condition.

Brings to mind a beautiful song I heard, "What If He/She's An Angel":
You can hear it here

One day, an angel changed my life forever... all I can do now, is give back what was given to me. If I can touch one life, spread one speck of hope, it makes the roads I've traveled well worth it. Ya just never know... but, unfortunately, we have to beware of the opposition!

One more thing about the Barnes address; Cecil Outlaw uses this address also (I believe Jodi's father). He even has a stamp with his name and this address which is stamped on bottom of first page of some mortgage transactions. Has a ton in Polk County.

Here's an example of a recent transaction. If you look at the notary, it's Michael McClanahan (Jodi's husband). This is the pattern with Cecil's mortgage transactions.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7371724&file_num=2009203488&doc_status=V

Then maybe there are 2 structures on the property.

Can you give us an idea of what you've put together, so far, with the McClanahan's, Outlaw's, Birdsong, Attorney Title, Samuda, Lewis, etc etc wrecking crew?

In the Polk Property search site:Link

Cecil Outlaw has 3 places... 2 of which are listed on Loop Rd... he uses the Barnes mailing address on these 2... Loop rd is very close to Barnes... maybe a mile... right off Saddle Creek Rd/State Hwy 546... a hop and a skip... maybe even a stone throw away/shortcut.

The 3rd property is 104 W Juliana Way in Auburndale... where he lists Juliana as mailing address. I'm not familiar with this one.

I don't even see the Barnes Rd properties in the Polk County Property Appraiser site! :banghead:

I did some research into Birdsong last week and the results were interesting. I apologize for not saving links and for not having the time to do it again, but I do remember it began with googling his office address and looking at what resolved to that address. One thing led to another, and I know you all know how that goes. I don't mean to be cryptic- quite the contrary- my present home/work circumstances simply prevent me from spending as much time as I would like in pursuit of answers. I think I alluded earlier to my belief that this will all shake out to some powerful people, and I still believe that.

Don't give me up... I am very interested in putting effort into digging into this case. I just can't within the next few days. I will be back.

Iminuru- thank you SO much for sharing your interaction with Mr. Shakespeare. As limited as it was, your account was very telling and I choked up upon reading it.

Then maybe there are 2 structures on the property.

Can you give us an idea of what you've put together, so far, with the McClanahan's, Outlaw's, Birdsong, Attorney Title, Samuda, Lewis, etc etc wrecking crew?

What we know so far:
We have Jodi's numerous arrests for fraud and drugs; she's a convicted felon. She can no longer be a notary so her husband tags along for that part. Her last conviction was for grand theft/organized fraud on 4/9/09.

Cedric Lewis was her defense attorney on some of these cases along with a criminal case involving her daughter. He rarely practices criminal law/he's real estate so they have a relationship. Our belief is that Jodi was selected because she was willing to commit fraud.

The Outlaw family has a long criminal history - lots of criminal activity in Hillsborough county. I have to go back to my notes to understand what Cecil does - he reminds me of Moore.

Haven't checked into Samuda & Birdsong except that Attorneys Title Center is part of their firm with multiple locations. I'll check into their address to see what I find. A lot of cross-over between Birdsong and Cedric Lewis including being on the board of the CDC.

Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney, said his office has received an anonymous letter detailing accusations about mismanagement of federal and state grants by Nathaniel Birdsong, executive director of the CDC. One director, Charles Streeter, said he resigned over concerns about how Birdsong, who is also a Winter Haven city commissioner, is running the organization."

BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL J
Associated names: BIRDSONG, NATHANIEL JIII
Possible Employment / Business Associations:

ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER INC
LEMON AID INC
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG PA
ATTORNEYS TITLE CENTER, INC
LEMON AID INC
PINES LAW CENTER A PRIVATE LAW FIRM, PA
REALST8 INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC
SAMUDA & BIRDSONG, PA
FLORENCE VILLA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
THE AGRICULTURAL AND LABOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENT C

I know; that's why Cecil using this address on a stamp demonstrates more shanigans. Jodi and her husband also used this address for an LLC which dissolved on 9/25/09.

Michael also uses it here for his notary license. On google maps, it's a field.

Wonder if it's like this post below?:

I checked the maps and I'm sure that 727 E McDonald and 5208 Reverend Gordon Ln are the same property. It's an interior property, not bordering a road so it seems that either road it's close to can be used as the address.

Still smellssssssssssss

I'll do some further checking... having another set of eyes look at it.

Thank you... I can relate to Abraham in parts of his pre-lotto life... except that I am a woman/mom... just simple... rather carefree and happy... sometimes screwy... made plenty of mistakes... doing the best we can, with what we have...

...but naive to people of DM's nature... people who take advantage of those of us with true hearts, loving others, and giving without condition.

You can hear it here

One day, an angel changed my life forever... all I can do now, is give back what was given to me. If I can touch one life, spread one speck of hope, it makes the roads I've traveled well worth it. Ya just never know... but, unfortunately, we have to beware of the opposition!

Thanks for sharing the song iminiru :hug: sounds like you're an angel... :angel:

:parrot:

Wonder if it's like this post below?:

Still smellssssssssssss

I'll do some further checking... having another set of eyes look at it.

Iminuru - you are right about address being a trailer. I've figured out that mobile homes don't show up on county property records.

Attaining Public Property Records - 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823
Mobile / Manufactured Home, 1440 Sq. Ft
http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/2563-Barnes-Rd_Auburndale_FL_33823_d1f13e04?source=hp

Robert Smith Fork Lift, Inc 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale FL 33823 (currently inactive)
Frances and Robert W Smith (above address) mailing - PO Box 1926, Auburndale, FL 33823
Kenneth E Smith - 1724 Berkley Rd N Polk City, FL 33868
Clarence B Smith - 3330 Timberline Rd W Winter Haven, FL 33880

ECLIPSE NIGHT CLUB
CARLOS S GUERRERO, OWNER 2563 BARNES RD AUBURNDALE, FL 33823
Business Address: 1239 E MEMORIAL BL (863) 236-8823
NIGHTCLUB/LOUNGE/BAR/BOTTLE CL
From 2009 Lakeland Business Tax Receipts
http://www.lakelandgov.net/commdev/occlic/files/209133BC3AB44110BFC187B8E9C02DA3.pdf
Guerrero's (age 55) real residence is 1324 Brighton Way, Lakeland, FL 33813. Also address of his company CMG Management, Inc. He buys properties under CMG and then QuitClaims property to himself. I wonder why he borrows Jodi McClanahan's address for his night club filing.

2009 - 3 pages of transactions in Polk for Carlos S Guerrero; some with troublemaker Jodi & her sidekick Michael. Tons of buys followed by liens/foreclosures; then cycle starts again.
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=6152995&file_num=2008031524&doc_status=V County
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=6154316&file_num=2008032837&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7073029&file_num=2008134147&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7081572&file_num=2008142292&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7081521&file_num=2008142241&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7081573&file_num=2008142293&doc_status=V
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7081568&file_num=2008142288&doc_status=V

Look at Jodi's signature and other witness; Jodi Allen. The signatures look identical to me. Jodi Allen's address on her notary license is 2536 US Highway 92 E - Bank of America.

After using Jodi/Attorneys Title Center, Guerrero switched to Diligent Title LLC 4809 Ehrlich Rd, Suite 102 Tampa,FL 33624 - most are QuitClaims - last was two weeks ago. This change could have coincided with Jodi being convicted of grand theft/organized fraud on 4/9/09.

Diligent Title LLC is part of the Anthony W. Surber Law Offices; same address; one lawyer firm. He specializes in foreclosures.

Handyman on Call by DB, LLC (registered by Cedric Lewis) - currently dissolved per Sunbiz
Jodi V Outlaw & Dustin Bullock 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823

Handyman On Call is active per Polk County Business Taxes
Jodi Outlaw
2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823
Business taxes last paid on 8/13/2009
http://fl-polk-taxcollector.governm...ct30.asp?sid=F52C4555AAFF41BA86DB1D05C1A71628

Iminuru - you are right about address being a trailer. I've figured out that mobile homes don't show up on county property records.

Attaining Public Property Records - 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 33823
Mobile / Manufactured Home, 1440 Sq. Ft
http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/2563-Barnes-Rd_Auburndale_FL_33823_d1f13e04?source=hp

Robert Smith Fork Lift, Inc 2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale FL 33823 (currently inactive)
Frances and Robert W Smith (above address) mailing - PO Box 1926, Auburndale, FL 33823
Kenneth E Smith - 1724 Berkley Rd N Polk City, FL 33868
Clarence B Smith - 3330 Timberline Rd W Winter Haven, FL 33880

I think this property might be it:

http://www.polkpa.org/CamaDisplay.aspx?OutputMode=Display&SearchType=RealEstate&ParcelID=252807000000011010

It's the same parcel as in the realtor.com link in your post and it has been listed on deeds as 2564 and 2565. If there's one thing I've learned from this case is that there is no such thing as an exact address, at least in Florida.

You can hear it here

Respectfully snipped.

I love this song. While, I am I and you are you, I really believe that YOU are an angel. Bless you friend. Keep up with the good works. If there isn't much else that we learn of AS's life, at least we can have comfort in the fact that he most likely did encounter an 'angel' in his lifetime. I'm talking about you, if you didn't catch it.

i couldnt find anything on this property either but on this site it has stats.
6613433917_b.jpg
[/url] View at EasyCaptures.com[/IMG]

also jodi and michael forclosed on their home so i dont know where they got 80,000 for this one after.
also she lost a 2007 victory trailer.
there are many into forclosure procedings for claude and virginia. on those docs they also have some alias for them.

I'm thinking Jodi and Michael are in with Carlos Guerrero and probably are paid in cash for their services. If you want to tackle mortgage fraud, just follow these two around and their company: Attorneys Title Center.

They also let Carlos use their address for whatever he's up to.

Gonzo’s, site of shooting, reopened - Lakeland Ledger 12/26/08
"I just received a call from Carlos Guerrero, the owner of Gonzo’s nightclub here in Lakeland, where a man was fatally shot just past midnight Thursday.

Despite his stress over the shooting, Guerrero said he has reopened the club, which I saw employees cleaning Thursday afternoon. Just an FYI for regulars and anyone else curious about this beige building on Memorial Boulevard."

Complete Story
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...?Title=Man-Shot-and-Killed-On-The-Dance-Floor

Additional Info on Nathaniel Birdsong, Winter Haven City Commissioner Seat 2:

The City of Winter Haven/Gov/Link

* Elected to City Commission Seat 2 in 2002; reelected 2007; Mayor 2006-08.
* Commission liaison to: Board of Adjustment, General Pension Board, Lakes Advisory, Transportation Planning Organization
* Native of Winter Haven: second generation
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, Florida A&M University.
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) Nova Southeastern University.
* Married for 35 years to Elizabeth "Ann" with whom he shares two sons - Nathaniel, III, Jason; and four grandchildren
* Executive Director, the Florence Villa Community Development Corporation.
* Retired, Coca Cola Company, manager for 27 years
* Four years of public school service as a former teacher, head of Mathematics Department and Athletics coach
* Graduate, Leadership Winter Haven XXII
* Board of Directors, Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
* Vice President, Agricultural & Labor Program New Horizon Housing Development
* Baselius, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Incorporated
* Trustee, First Missionary Baptist Church, Secretary
* Past Member, Board of Directors, United Way of Central Florida.
* Former Board of Directors, Polk County Readiness Coalition
* Board of Directors, Winter Haven Neighborhood Service Center
* Past President, Girls Inc.
* Past Board of Directors, Citrus Showcase
* Past Boy Scout Leader, Troop 901
* Past Director, Haven Daycare Center
* Member, Winter Haven Rotary

Additional Link: Commission Agenda/PDF's

ETA: JMHO, I believe he is one of our ongoing "guests" here at WS... while cleaning up a bit.

I'm thinking Jodi and Michael are in with Carlos Guerrero and probably are paid in cash for their services. If you want to tackle mortgage fraud, just follow these two around and their company: Attorneys Title Center.

They also let Carlos use their address for whatever he's up to.

Gonzo’s, site of shooting, reopened - Lakeland Ledger 12/26/08
"I just received a call from Carlos Guerrero, the owner of Gonzo’s nightclub here in Lakeland, where a man was fatally shot just past midnight Thursday.

Despite his stress over the shooting, Guerrero said he has reopened the club, which I saw employees cleaning Thursday afternoon. Just an FYI for regulars and anyone else curious about this beige building on Memorial Boulevard."

Complete Story
http://www.theledger.com/article/20...?Title=Man-Shot-and-Killed-On-The-Dance-Floor

have you checked him on sunboz, he has a ton of listings

Regarding the aerial views of Google maps, Bing, etc. ......they usually are not current. A lot may appear empty because the image is often may years old. There is a house a few down from me that has been there for probably 3 yrs and it still appears as an undeveloped lot on the aerial views.

Where did you get this? The website please.

If this picture is Carlos, then there must be a father/son both in the night club business. I did check sunbiz - the active company that's interesting is CMG Management. He QuitClaims properties to CMG and then files a QuitClaim between CMG and himself.

I too am wondering where you got this. The image appears to be from Florida DOC website, but you cut off the name and DC number. When I search that site for last name=Guerrero, I get no matches with the same birth-date (05/09/1980) as your image. Please provide the link to sources, not just the capture image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9