GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Cedric Edom Jr. too. It looks like the police don't know where he is because he has two outstanding warrants in Polk County and is associated with selling cocaine. And on his FB picture he's flashing a huge wad of cash. His dad, Abraham's cousin, is the one who Dee Dee paid $5000 to deliver a fake birthday card to Abraham's mom. I'm interested in how well Dee Dee knew the younger Cedric.

Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare's remains may be near Plant City, says Polk sheriff

PLANT CITY — The body of a missing Lotto jackpot winner could be buried behind a house near Plant City, authorities said Wednesday.

"We've got information that leads us to believe that Abraham Shakespeare may be here," Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.

Deputies from Hillsborough and Polk counties began digging Tuesday at 5802 State Road 60 near Turkey Creek Road. On Wednesday, they brought in heavy machinery to break through concrete and archeologists to help with the excavation.

More at link: http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...ains-may-be-near-plant-city-says-polk/1068668

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...=Investigators-Digging-for-Shakespeare-s-Body

Investigators Digging for Shakespeare's Body

PLANT CITY | Investigators stopped digging shortly noon today at a house in Plant City where they are looking for the body of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Officials moved a tent over the dig site and started pictures and making measurements of something in the hole that had been dug.

After reading the article and the comment section, I'm really confused.

The concrete slab was broken and removed, right? LE dug under where the concrete slab was and have discovered what appeared to be a rug (from an earlier article), is that correct?

I guess what I'm thinking is "who dug the original hole and backfilled it for the concrete slab to be placed over the top of it?" I'm doubting that DM went out there and hand dug the area... does that mean she hired someone to dig the hole that she would have needed to put a body in? And then had someone pour a concrete slab over top?

If Abraham is found in that spot, how many people were involved with putting him there?

Sorry, I over-think everything. :banghead:

Channel 10 just reported that an official announcement is coming momentarily, but the reporter indicates a body has been found. :(

I pray that someone is keeping a close eye on DM.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=123784&catid=8

Remains found in search for missing lotto winner

Plant City, Florida - Investigators searching for the body of a missing lottery winner from Polk County have found remains on a property off Highway 60 near Plant City.

The medical examiner will have to determine if they belong to Abraham Shakespeare.

On Wednesday afternoon a large excavator began breaking up a cement slab in back of the house. According to county records, the house is owned by Shar Krasniqi. Judd has called Krasniqi the boyfriend of DeeDee Moore.

More at link: http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=123784&catid=8

I pray that someone is keeping a close eye on DM.

Thanks for the updates everyone.

Yes, many thanks from me too.

Although my heart is very heavy, at least there can be closure for his family. I do hope someone will help them try to undo DM & Co's con games. I know that won't replace Abraham, but the children should be provided for.

I hope DM squeals like a pig when she is arrested, but I have to wonder if she's more afraid of jail or ending up under a concrete slab herself if she talks.

And yeah, she is EVIL.

"Significant find' reported in search for Shakespeare

Investigators have made a "significant find" at the Plant City site where they have been digging for days in a missing person investigation.

Both the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office and Polk County Sheriff's Office will hold a news conference soon this evening to announce the discovery.

Investigators said earlier in the day they were "on the right track" in their search for a missing lotto millionaire and excavation work on a Plant City property where they believe he may be buried should be wrapped up by the weekend, said Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee.

More at link:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/ja...ght-track-dig-missing-lotto-wi/news-breaking/

Even though I was expecting this, it is still difficult to imagine. I was really holding out hope he was on the beach somewhere drinking a margaritta.

I cannot write the words here of what I would like to say about DM.

~ * ~ R.I.P. Abraham ~ * ~

Many thanks to those who devoted hours and hours here to find him.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...=Discovery+made+in+missing+millionaire+search+

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- Investigators say human remains were discovered at the scene of a search related to missing millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.
The remains have not been identified yet.
Investigators were back out at a Plant City home Thursday, searching for clues connected to the missing Polk County lottery winner.
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd says the search for clues in the case of missing millionaire Abraham Shakespeare has narrowed to a concrete slab behind a home near Farkas Road and Highway 60.

Very sad news.

Moore, Stitzel, Krasniqi and their crew have to be among the most arrogant bunch of fools I've ever heard of. I still think they probably paid somebody to actually kill Abraham and that it was done by luring him into the woods at the back of the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj