GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now. It will be mighty interesting if they find AS and determine he was deceased long before Oct/Nov when the attorney claims to have talked with him.

How stupid is this woman. If they have found Abraham buried there, she reaffirms my belief that she is just plain dumb. Bury a body on "your" property and then pour a cement slab over the body like this would not draw attention, a cement slab poured after the victim disapears on a piece of property that you own out in the middle of a few acres and looks useless and very very very suspicious. Wow, not the brightest crayon in the box. She should have just put a neon sign out saying "hey! digg here"

It's like an episode from the columbo series. They where never the smartest criminals either.

snipped from article:

“If Abraham Shakespeare is here, then the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office will take the case over from us. If it turns out that this information is erroneous, we will continue our missing person's investigation.” (portion about what they're digging: "Shortly before 2 p.m. today, heavy equipment was brought in to remove a concrete slab behind a house at 5802 SR 60 E.")

I am not familiar with LE or how they work, I can see why they would have a *disclaimer* as far as digging up the cement is concerned but do they really 'dig' when they aren't sort of certain if they'll find something? With money being short in the economy and LE being affected by it too, I'd think it'd take a mighty big permission slip and credible evidence of some sort to allow this to happen?

All my questions/opinions are JMO.

Maybe it depends on the source (credibility) of the tip? I hope someone in the know is after the reward money.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/story.aspx?storyid=123755&provider=top

snipped:

Turkey Creek, Florida -- Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd confirms investigators are looking for the body of Abraham Shakespeare. He says their search is "based on a tip."

If investigators do find Shakespeare's body, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office takes over the case as a death investigation.

Investigators have moved heavy digging equipment behind a house off of Highway 60 in the Turkey Creek area of Hillsborough County.

It appears that they intend to try and lift a cement slab in the yard.

Deputies are holding up a large green sheet to shield the area from media video cameras.

ETA: I hope that the LE officer that was involved with DM didn't sit on info until he got busted. That would be awful.

http://www.lakewalesnews.com/articles/2010/01/27/news/police/doc4b5f5f1dd7943667715738.txt

snipped:

Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said during a Monday press conference at his offices in Bartow that Moore ran "confidence games," possibly on Shakespeare, who has been missing since November. Moore allegedly funneled $1.8 million cash and assets, money Judd said likely was attributed to lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare. This is but the tip of an iceberg, Judd implied, saying "We know a great deal more about this investigation than we're releasing."

Moore told Shakespeare she wanted to write about him, said Judd. "DeeDee wanted to write a book," said Judd. "She could be in a book."

dm...its time to turn those tears back on...and i agree with one of you statements....i don't think you will have the opportunity to help anyone else again...even if you wanted too....this "game of life" as you know it, looks like its over...3 hots and a cot...not gonna be like that bed you've been sleeping in...

I can't stand predatory people like DM. How many lives did her and her buddies destroy? To say I'm anxiously awaiting the perp walk is an understatement!

I've been following this case closely for a few weeks now and have read through the posts on this board (and the Ledger forums). You guys are awesome! As someone has already said more than once, if I ever turn up missing, I want you folks on the case!

I recognize that Grady loves the camera more than most, but on this case in particular, I really love how he has turned up the heat. If DDM is so intent on writing a book, she should start now...in the interrogation room...with a yellow pad and pencil. Spill it, girl. Ole Sparky is waitin'... :truce:

I saw the title of another thread on WS that was "things that make you go hmm..." The thing that makes me go hmm about this case is that every time I am in this thread, there are always so many guest readers. More so than majority of the threads (which is a lot!) that I see on WS...no matter the day or time. So I'm just wondering who is lurking in the background (still reading DM? can't help yourself?) seeing how far all of the excellent sleuthers have gotten proving her and others guilt so far? Just sayin.

justplainmetal-

The video at the link does have the reporter saying that a friend of DM's was on the scene today and said he had talked to DM earlier and she told him, "I'm going to jail today."

If DM said that, all I got to say is "WTF?" Who says that if they're not being eaten alive by guilt or know that the cards are stacked against them?

A question for DM. If you were only trying to help someone why are you going to jail today?
I can't believe how manipulating and evil people can be. She has ruined so many lives it's not even funny. All the people that she bought will all turn against her starting now. You should never think you can get away with manipulating and hurting people and not have it come back to haunt you. She even tried to manipulate the Police dept. and succeeded. I bet you Mr Young is kicking himself right now. He too fell into her trap.

Thump thump...thump thump...it reminds me of the tell tale heart by Poe. DD can you hear it? thump thump,,thump thump

Sluethster, thanks for bringing a little Poe and bit of literature to this case. "Shakespeare" was a literary classic, wasn't he?

I do hope that DM is hearing the 'thump, thump, thump'...

http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom...TIONSOUGHTINMISSINGPERSON’SINVESTIGATION.aspx
There are lots of people just viewing this site as guests. If you know anything that you feel would be helpful to the police, the link above will provide you with the number of the Detective to contact. If you want to give an anonymous tip, there is a number for Crimestoppers you can call to leave your tip. There is also a link to Crimestoppers website where you can submit your tip over the internet. If your tip prove useful in solving a crime, you may be eligible to receive a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami