GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted 26 January 2010 09:19 PM Hide Post
D Howard Stitzel III Law Firm 5802 State Road 60 E Ste 2, Plant City, FL 33567

Stitzel Law Firm LLC Sign: 813-737-3AMP
813-737-3267 Shqipe Krasniqi

Warranty Deed 04/24/2009
Grantor: Richard Land Jr
Grantee: Shar Krasniqi 5802 State Road 60 E Plant City, FL 33567 Purchased Price: $253,600

Dorice Donegan aka Dee Dee Moore
P.O. Box 433 Sydney FL 33587

Public Records Hillsborough County Clerk of Court DEED Modified Date:4/30/2009 11:01:38 AM Grantor: LAND RICHARD JR (4/30/2009 1:25:20 PM), Grantee: KRASNIQI SHAR (4/30/2009 1:25:20 PM), Book Type: O, Book / Page: 19229 / 1048, # of Pages: 1, Consideration: 253,503.05, Legal Description PT S23 T29 R21. GENERAL WARRANTY DEED: Made this April 24, 2009 by Richard Land Jr, a married man, whose address is 4710 E. Shadowland, Tampa, Florida 33610, hereinafter called the grantor, to Shar Krasniqi, a single person, whose post office address is (WAS): 5802 S.R.60 East, Plant City, Florida 33567 Address crossed out, Handwritten Address; P.O. Box 433 Sydney FL 33587, hereinafter called the grantee. Parcel ID Number: 085865-0000. WITNESS: Aaron Davis, Denise A. Johns. NOTARY: 04/24/09 Aaron M. Davis ID# DO 879916, Expires 08/12/13, DOCUMENT PREPARED BY: Potwin Chrissy Boatwright, Hillsborough Title Inc 1605 S. Alexander Street Suite 102 Plant City Florida 33563.

Dee Dee Moore created Abraham Shakespeare, LLC 2/9/2009 sole registered agent and president at 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City. 5732 owned by R&D Properties-dissolved 9/25/09. Work permit has owner Shar Krasniqi.

Cement slabs poured in front and back of property in middle 2009

Is this perhaps your relative?

like I already said, the person who discovered these remains posted pics in that thread. It can not be abraham do to length remains have been there. there is a thread though if you are interested.

Saw the post, saw the pics, and until the bones are identified, I'm not willing to dismiss them. It's been 9 1/2 months since Abraham has been last seen. With wildlife in that area (it's a hunting and outdoor recreation spot - Link), it wouldn't take long for a body to be stripped of flesh. Then, it's up to the sun to bleach the bones, and the rain to weather them.

No news today? I have been trying to catch up, bur can't find any updates today

No news today? I have been trying to catch up, bur can't find any updates today

New article here, not much new other than they are back at the property today ...

http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...n-missing-lottery/VHYO0F6lTEe5qNHePOFY5A.cspx

Deputies scour for clues in missing lottery winner case

Last Update: 9:29 am

*snip*

PLANT CITY, FL -- Authorities resumed their search around two Plant City homes this morning for clues in the case of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare
-----
There is a video to the right of the article from yesterday.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/27/271130/law-office-site-under-investigation-has-link-shake/

Office at site under investigation has link to Shakespeare case

By HOWARD ALTMAN | The Tampa Tribune
and JENNIFER LEIGH | News Channel 8
and JOSH POLTILOVE | The Tampa Tribune

Published: January 27, 2010

Updated: 18 min. ago

*snip*
PLANT CITY - An investigation into the disappearance of Florida Lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare has taken another turn.

A property being searched by investigators is the site of a rented office for a lawyer linked to Shakespeare and a woman deputies say has had dealings with the missing man.

The property is owned by the woman's boyfriend.

"I am just a tenant there," lawyer D. Howard Stitzel said today. "I can't answer any questions."

Crime scene investigators from Polk and Hillsborough counties are back today at the office, at 5802 State Road 60 between Plant City and Brandon. For much of Tuesday, investigators walked the property with metal detectors and shovels, the area roped off with yellow crime-scene tape.

Investigators have revealed few details of why they are there or what they are looking for.

Hillsborough sheriff's Col. Albert Frost said Tuesday that investigators will probably work at the property for several days
-----------
More at link

I wonder if they're going to remove the driveway and the slab...

I noticed a few FAMILIAR names on the link posted by Blue Mermaid. Strange Strange Strange..

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/ne.../search-continues-missing-lotto-winner-012710

Search continues for missing lotto winner
Updated: Wednesday, 27 Jan 2010, 4:46 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 27 Jan 2010, 4:46 AM EST

*snip*

"Polk County contacted us and asked for our assistance and we gladly agreed. It's a very complicated case and again, we're not going to release any details because we have a lot of work to do, a lot of unanswered questions," said Col. Albert Frost with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

At least some of those questions may be answered at a house in Dover, where investigators focused on a slab of concrete for much of the day. The former owner of the home says its was poured just six months ago.
-------
More at link

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/ne.../search-continues-missing-lotto-winner-012710

*snip*

"Polk County contacted us and asked for our assistance and we gladly agreed. It's a very complicated case and again, we're not going to release any details because we have a lot of work to do, a lot of unanswered questions," said Col. Albert Frost with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

At least some of those questions may be answered at a house in Dover, where investigators focused on a slab of concrete for much of the day. The former owner of the home says its was poured just six months ago.
-------
More at link

So August or September-ish? Which was about the time that people started questioning where Abraham was...

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/127-lotto-winner-search-day-two

Lotto winner search zeroes in on concrete slab

Updated: Wednesday, 27 Jan 2010, 3:03 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 27 Jan 2010, 3:03 PM EST

*Snip*

Investigators have broken apart a concrete slab on a rural Hillsborough County property looking for missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Polk County Grady Judd says so far, there is no sign of Shakespeare.

"We haven't found him—yet," Judd said.
--------
More at link plus a few pictures of the work being done at the property today.

Where is dm now...has anyone heard from her..her location...she was so full of information..and now you don't hear anything out of her...what's up with that...are you scared dm....you should be..i don't think LE is letting this die...

Where is dm now...has anyone heard from her..her location...she was so full of information..and now you don't hear anything out of her...what's up with that...are you scared dm....you should be..i don't think LE is letting this die...

she has lawyered up and no longer talking.
btw hillsborough title a.k.a. sunbelt

*snip*

-------
More at link

brought over....
DeeDee Moore AKA: Dorice Donegan Moore, Dorice Donegan
Husband: James Moore AKA: Robert Moore

I have two addresses for them (in addition to Abraham's house):

3316 S Forbes Rd Dover, FL 33527
Here's another name associated with this address - Barbara Mate
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlidet...16164505404898

3445 N Forbes Rd Dover, FL 33527
Judith Mate is associated with this address (per White Pages)...
D Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 N Forbes Rd, Plant City, FL 33565 (no such address exists in Plant City)
Robert Moore (813) *advertiser censored*-xxxx 3445 S Forbes Rd, Dover, FL 33527 ...
MOORE ROBERT L AND FRANCES P

Mailing Address
3445 S FORBES RD,
DOVER, FL 33527-5421

http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.as...Z000003988300U
multiple snips above

snipped from article:

“If Abraham Shakespeare is here, then the Hillsborough Sheriff's Office will take the case over from us. If it turns out that this information is erroneous, we will continue our missing person's investigation.” (portion about what they're digging: "Shortly before 2 p.m. today, heavy equipment was brought in to remove a concrete slab behind a house at 5802 SR 60 E.")

I am not familiar with LE or how they work, I can see why they would have a *disclaimer* as far as digging up the cement is concerned but do they really 'dig' when they aren't sort of certain if they'll find something? With money being short in the economy and LE being affected by it too, I'd think it'd take a mighty big permission slip and credible evidence of some sort to allow this to happen?

All my questions/opinions are JMO.

On Fox 35 Orlando's 5PM news they showed an area rug that they dug up. It also claimed a friend of Moore told the reporter that Moore said "I will be arrested today."

I didn't see the story online yet at myfoxorlando.com

Maybe for those in the Central FL area they will show it again at 6PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop