GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I did see the two split. But Barnhill and Stitzel were working together with Byrd for awhile. When Stitzel left, that is when I noticed Byrd made Barnhill a partner. It may have happened before that, don't know for sure. But I do know that at least for awhile Stitzel and Barnhill were both working with Byrd.
http://www.city-data.com/elec2/08/elec-PLANT-CITY-FL-08.html
Search for David Barnhill's name and you will see he was working at the Byrd & Stitzel law office. On another site, I saw Byrd had a radio show and he brought both Stitzel and Barnhill in as cohosts with him.
I do find it odd and would love to know why they split, but I don't ever think anyone involved is going to tell us. I also think that is the oddest place to put a business. For anyone who isn't local, although St. Rd. 60 is a 4 lane busy road, he chose to put his shingle up in the middle of nowhere. No one from Plant City could walk to the office as they could from the other office. If he had gone about 4 miles down 60 to Valrico he would have been in a more commercial area with lots of other businesses. And where he puts his shingle, you can't really tell which house his business is in, the red house or the tan one. There is nothing on either building that I could see that would indicate there was a business in either one of them. If I was actually I client, once I got there I would have no idea where to go. So, yes, very odd choice of location for a law office.
I think you have given the sheriff's office a ton of useful information. Once it got away from DM and AS and into other people's ventures, it was over my head. I lost track and do not know most of how it is connected. I wouldn't even ask you to summarize because there is so much there that it would be just as overwhelming for you to write as it has been for me to follow. But there are other people who have been following this thread who do seem to understand so I guess it is just me.
Whatever you find that was was unethical or illegal by someone practicing law, you can always request an investigation by the Florida Bar. Someone else mentioned the Attorney General as well.

Thank you! While a few of the associations make sense, most of this seems to be the work of imagination and people wanting pieces to fit together. Not to knock the purpose of the site or work anyone has been doing but this is the problem with the internet. Too many "instant experts"

My father is bipolar and probably mildly schizophrenic. He used to think someone was trying to steal his identity and whenever mail came with a misspelling of his name or god forbid someone else mail accidentally was delivered he went nuts thinking they were different variations of him and a conspiracy. This is shockingly similar because i think, in the end, you will find most of it completely irrelevant

5/23/97 D Howard Stitzel III signs an affadavit stating that he is the son-in-law of Donna Rae Prostko who died October 13, 1996. Affadavit states that he had known Donna seven years prior to her death. Stitzel states that Donna lived at 4315 W Watrous Ave, Tampa at the time of her death and for at least 20 years. Affadavit states that Donna isn't survived by a spouse and had four daughters: Kathleen Morgan, Roberta Marie Prostko, Loretta Catherine Prostko, and Veronica Susan Prostko Stitzel.

Irrelevant? I believe the term is breaking the law. Donna and her husband sell the property years ago but somehow, within a year of her death, the property is transferred to her. She then moves other property into her husband's name and divorces him. Stitzel signs this affadavit stating Donna is his mother-in-law and, on the same day, the property is transferred to another name.

Do you also find it odd that Stitzel leaves his own law office and Byrd changes the name - kicks him out and replaces him with Barnhill's name. Stitzel is the primary holder of both the law firm and the Stitzel Development Group. So Stitizel shuffles on over to the old tan house owned by Shar Krasniqi out in the citrus fields and puts out his sorry-looking shingle. This is a man that is holding properties worth millions. I"m sure Barnhill is an attorney somewhere; I don't think he's really with their law firm in Plant City. He knows them and they are using his name.

Is it possible there are 'tax benefits' for restructuring, opening new offices, bringing in new people, changing things around a bit, in order to make profit margins look smaller? (I'm not sure how to say what I'm thinking, I hope you can decipher my babbling? :crazy:)

ETA: The house(s) with the sign out front, could ownership have been given to Stitzel as a form of payment for his services? Also, is it possible that his sign is out front, but business isn't really conducted from that building (home)? Could it be simply a place to hang a sign and get his name out there?

Is it possible there are 'tax benefits' for restructuring, opening new offices, bringing in new people, changing things around a bit, in order to make profit margins look smaller? (I'm not sure how to say what I'm thinking, I hope you can decipher my babbling? :crazy:)

Johnnie Byrd filed mortgage transactions in the names of James D Moore, AKA James P Moore, and Dorice Moore deceased. No matter what the reasons, it is fraud and further evidence of their conspiracy with Moore and how they do business.

Johnnie Byrd filed mortgage transactions in the names of James D Moore, AKA James P Moore, and Dorice Moore deceased. No matter what the reasons, it is fraud and further evidence of their conspiracy with Moore and how they do business.

lbminnesota, you have such a good brain for this stuff! I can't keep up with you all. Thanks for bringing up details to 'refresh' what I've read and not retained.

5/23/97 D Howard Stitzel III signs an affadavit stating that he is the son-in-law of Donna Rae Prostko who died October 13, 1996. Affadavit states that he had known Donna seven years prior to her death. Stitzel states that Donna lived at 4315 W Watrous Ave, Tampa at the time of her death and for at least 20 years. Affadavit states that Donna isn't survived by a spouse and had four daughters: Kathleen Morgan, Roberta Marie Prostko, Loretta Catherine Prostko, and Veronica Susan Prostko Stitzel.

Irrelevant? I believe the term is breaking the law. Donna and her husband sell the property years but somehow, within a year of her death, the property is transferred to her. She then moves other property into her husband's name and divorces him. Stitzel signs this affadavit and, on the same day, the property is transferred to another name.

Irrelevant to the case of the missing lottery winner. I think what this will amount to is some tax evasion charges which most likely will be dismissed once fulfilled and associated parties will get off with a fine and slap on the wrist. I think you will find that out of whats listed, perhaps 10 percent is relevant to anything, and it is the additional 90 percent that is drawing attention away from the few things that ARE worth noting

I have followed this case from the beginning and read every post. I am amazed at all that has been uncovered. Thank you all. I want to see AS located and his story told, or his body found.

And I do not care what is considered irrelevant to AS. It is all part of the big picture and one discovery has led to another. I sincerely hope that all of the fraud that has been uncovered here will be reported. They are criminals and should have to pay.

I worked hard for years and paid my taxes, mortgage, etc.. These people should do no less, IMO. I do hope they are brought down and brought down hard.

JMO

Donna Rae Prostko Trust Transactions

5/23/97 Jose and Sandra Cincunegui are deeded property. We all know the rest of the story; getting mortgages, passing it around and it ends up with Shawn P & Gayle E Davidson. There are other transactions between Stitzel Property and Cincunegui.

2000 - Sarasota County - Land still in name of Vincent A Prostko - 175 Hermitage Dr Tullahoma TN 37388.
2001 - His address changes to 30 Kellwood Dr Kirksville, MO 63501
2004 - Ownership transfers to SCOT Financial Services 1511 N Lakeshore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
2006 - SCOT Financial Services Inc 4535 W Sahara Ave Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89102
2009 - Tarpon IV LLC 18305 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400 Aventura, FL 33160
2010 - Same owners but now land has a situs address: Ragland Ter North Port, FL 34288

Lobbyists must file with the state where they are spending their money. Holland & Knight LLP is a lobbyist firm in Tallahassee, FL.

From Reporting Period: July 1, 2009 - September 30, 2009 Legislative Branch Lobbying:

Gulf Group Holdings Acquisitions & Applications, Inc - Jonathan Politano
18305 Biscayne Blvd Ste 400 AVENTURA, FLORIDA US 33160
(305) 913-3333
$1.00 to $9,999.00

http://olcrpublic.leg.state.fl.us/by_report.cfm?rpt_id=8981&CFID=3252&CFTOKEN=61690

lbminnesota or anyone who might be able to answer...

The information that's been gathered here (thanks lbminnesota and wanttohelp and anyone I'm forgetting) is rather abundant and seems to include many people. Can you all gather your resources and forward them on to a legal investigator? Some of it may not be 'pertinent' to AS's case, but could be important in another case (or hundreds of cases?) Or do you/can you submit the information to an investigator on AS's case and hope they take it from there?

I guess I'm wondering what you all can do from this point (or at the point you all feel you've 'completed' the information)? I've never seen so much stuff be gathered in a case that involved so much, as this case has produced (thanks to all of you).

I apologize if I appear narrow minded, most of my focus/thoughts are stuck with DM and her involvement in AS's disappearance. I am also having trouble 'grasping the concept' that so many people are involved because for me it's hard to think there seem to be enough crooked people in that town to fill up a stadium.

lbminnesota or anyone who might be able to answer...

The information that's been gathered here (thanks lbminnesota and wanttohelp and anyone I'm forgetting) is rather abundant and seems to include many people. Can you all gather your resources and forward them on to a legal investigator? Some of it may not be 'pertinent' to AS's case, but could be important in another case (or hundreds of cases?) Or do you/can you submit the information to an investigator on AS's case and hope they take it from there?

I guess I'm wondering what you all can do from this point (or at the point you all feel you've 'completed' the information)? I've never seen so much stuff be gathered in a case that involved so much, as this case has produced (thanks to all of you).

I apologize if I appear narrow minded, most of my focus/thoughts are stuck with DM and her involvement in AS's disappearance. I am also having trouble 'grasping the concept' that so many people are involved because for me it's hard to think there seem to be enough crooked people in that town to fill up a stadium.

There are people reading our posts and we are presenting raw data. This is rather unique compared to other cases on Websleuths.

There is a missing man and no one is talking. My purpose is to expose enough corruption to maybe change someone's tune.

There are people reading our posts and we are presenting raw data. This is rather unique compared to other cases on Websleuths.

There is a missing man and no one is talking. My purpose is to expose enough corruption to maybe change someone's tune.

Good, I'm glad that information is being routed in the right direction. Bless you for keeping up with it all (you too, wanttohelp and everyone else!)

This case is really unique and has more twists and turn than any case I've ever read about.

Your goal is admirable, it's hard to believe that no one has done any talking yet (that we know of, anyway).

linkdocs from ohio of the stitzels.

I believe we found the answer. I took the property ID of the three civil filings for Howard Stitzel II and the ran a search of the property history.

http://www.co.warren.oh.us/recorder...tdisplay=&datebeg=&enddisplay=&dateend=Parcel
Number: 01-29-379-011 Date/Book/Page: 02/15/2000 - 1902/304/0
Grantor:
STITZEL,WILMA JEAN AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,WILMA J AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,DAVID HOWARD II AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,DAVID H II AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
Document Type: CONVEYANCE/ DEED
Description: 29-2-5E 0.849A OR164-710
Transferable: Y
Grantee: CARPENTER,DANNY L CARPENTER,PATTY S File Number: 181015

If you review the link above, look at the time of probate. The Carpenter's had property filings before probate and the Stitzel's had a mortgage filing after their death.

It looks like the Carpenters are connected with Lasalle Home Mortgage Corp.

I have followed this case from the beginning and read every post. I am amazed at all that has been uncovered. Thank you all. I want to see AS located and his story told, or his body found.

And I do not care what is considered irrelevant to AS. It is all part of the big picture and one discovery has led to another. I sincerely hope that all of the fraud that has been uncovered here will be reported. They are criminals and should have to pay.

I worked hard for years and paid my taxes, mortgage, etc.. These people should do no less, IMO. I do hope they are brought down and brought down hard.

JMO

(bbm)(Thank you for this post, I will use this to express a few thoughts.)

Exactly... I do not care what is considered "irrelevant" to Abraham. This huge web of tangled deceit would not have been uncovered without Abraham's disappearance... or without people who care enough to know who is behind it all... and where it began... and the chain of people/events, even if they were formed before he came along... he is still connected... they are still a "part of".

I firmly believe that absolutely everything happens for a reason... and though it breaks my heart to even think of Abraham being gone forever, it appears that he carries a purpose either way... as though this case has reason... reason being, to expose people who have been doing things illegal... and hurting others in the process. Who knows how many innocent people have been on the receiving end of so many wrong doings... but perhaps, through this case extending in so many areas and directions, it will come to a stop... break the chain... and maybe, just maybe there won't be a next victim.

With the extensive research, and the many many names, dates, details, etc... an enormous weaved web... there are going to be some parts/information that need to be left aside... that would be like any "case" researched... much is gathered, then some is put aside unneeded. But IMO, nothing gathered, here at WS, can be put aside until proven that it is not a connection/need.

Even if some of the findings here, are only linked to Abraham missing in a remote way... nonetheless, linked is linked and illegal is illegal... period. If we happen upon someone performing illegal stuff here, while researching different possibilities, and we turn our head and pretend that we don't see... what is that saying about us?

If someone can distinguish, without doubt, why approx 90 percent should be thrown out, as relevant to nothing... I'd like to see it. If part of the 90 percent are illegal/criminal activity... is it not worth noting?

All of this, and all of my posts, are just my opinion... my perception... of which some may be what I refer to as "my magical magnifying mind"... but, to me, far far more than 10 percent is quite apparent and I saw with my own eyes... I don't know lots of stuff, but I wasn't born yesterday... I don't and never have claimed to be an "expert" at or in anything... I can only try to help... to do my best with what I have... I didn't intend any harm/misinformation... my heart is in the right place.

For What it's Worth...

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

:prayer:

Kiki... ok, it say you have to make some gone to get more in!

:angel:

eta:As in delete some LOL couldn't find words cuz my brain is doing skips and back flips!

I believe we found the answer. I took the property ID of the three civil filings for Howard Stitzel II and the ran a search of the property history.

http://www.co.warren.oh.us/recorder...tdisplay=&datebeg=&enddisplay=&dateend=Parcel
Number: 01-29-379-011 Date/Book/Page: 02/15/2000 - 1902/304/0
Grantor:
STITZEL,WILMA JEAN AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,WILMA J AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,DAVID HOWARD II AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
STITZEL,DAVID H II AKA DECD ESTATE OF BY EXECUTOR
Document Type: CONVEYANCE/ DEED
Description: 29-2-5E 0.849A OR164-710
Transferable: Y
Grantee: CARPENTER,DANNY L CARPENTER,PATTY S File Number: 181015

I just noticed that they killed Patty off on the 5/29/09 filing. But she emerges from the grave on 7/14/09 for another filing.

5/29/09
CARPENTER,PATTY S DECD

7/14/09
Grantor: Union Savings Bank
Grantee: Danny L Carpenter & Patty S Carpenter

I just noticed that they killed Patty off on the 5/29/09 filing. But she emerges from the grave on 7/14/09 for another filing.

Is that what that said? I thought I was reading things wrong. (Maybe I was understanding stuff but couldn't follow these 'resurections from the dead'? :crazy:)

Irrelevant? I believe the term is breaking the law. Donna and her husband sell the property years but somehow, within a year of her death, the property is transferred to her. She then moves other property into her husband's name and divorces him. Stitzel signs this affadavit and, on the same day, the property is transferred to another name.

LBM-

I went and looked at all the records for Donna Prostko. I might be overlooking something, and I'll be the first to admit it if so, but I don't see what you're seeing in the last paragraph above.

Vincent and Donna bought the house in June of 1969 and sold it just a few months later. They bought it back 4 years later from the same couple they sold it to, and the same mortgage was assumed each time. That doesn't strike me as so odd when considering Vincent was active military, and remained active until late '78 or early '79.

Vincent quitclaimed the house to Donna in 1984 when they split up.

Evidently- and I'm only going by the filed papers under the Prostko name- when Donna died, there was a problem with the legal description and I'm guessing it said she was married. Regardless, Stitzel did the affadavit saying he had known Donna as a single woman for the 7 years he had known her. Vincent also quitclaimed it again to Veronica as Donna's representative to clear up the legal description for once and for all. It went through Probate, and the house was then sold to the Cincunegui's and a few months later, the paperwork was filed that the Prostkos had satisfied the original mortgage on the house.

Vincent did have addresses in AL and MO after 1984, and he remarried somewhere along the line. He and his wife bought a home in Plant City in 2005 but sold it in 2007 and moved back to MO. The first thought I had when I saw these transactions was that he was probably trying to be near his children and grandchildren... and for whatever reason, the relocation back to Plant City didn't work out. JMO and an uninformed one at that.

I have not traced the property beyond the Cincunegui name for a more recent history to see if it comes back to any ties of Stitzel's, but from the paperwork filed for the Prostkos, I just don't see anything hinky in their history with it. Is there something I'm missing?

Was the the name of the resume we found associated with American Medical? Was it Elena?

05-01-351-016 Date/Book/Page: 05/07/2002 - 2534/298/0
Grantor:

DISALVO,RINALDO
DISALVO,ELENA
DI SALVO,RINALDO
DI SALVO,ELENA
Document Type: ENCUMBRANCE/ R/M
Description: 8 WAYNEVIEW ESTATES V637-865
Transferable: N
Grantee: DISALVO,ROBERTO PATRICK
DI SALVO,ROBERTO PATRICK FileNumber: 307094
Lien Amount: 0