GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also find old records under criminal for Prostko. I'm getting the feeling that filing medical claims/lawsuits is another big piece of this groups scam. Here's the header information.
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT AND COUNTY COURT PAGE: 1
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
AS OF: 11/20/1999
CASE NUMBER: 89-00781 CLASS: CIVIL ACTION
CAUSE: OTHER NEG
JUDGE: CLARENCE T. JOHNSON JR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
START DATE: 01/17/89 LOCATION: NORTH CASE REF: 00-00000
DISP DATE: 05/29/90 DISP CODE: 38 CASE REF: 00-00000
SUPP DISP: 00/00/00 SUPP DIV: CASE REF: 00-00000
APPEAL DATE: 00/00/00 MANDATE: AMT FILED: 87.00
LAST CHNG: 06/06/90 SATISFIED: N/C STAT:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLAINTIFFS/DEFENDANTS ATTORNEYS NAME
P PROSTKO ALICE BRUCE W JACOBUS
P PROSTKO ARTHUR BRUCE W JACOBUS
D COCOA BCH CITY OF STEVEN F LENGAUER[/SIZE]

<snip>
Irrelevant? I believe the term is breaking the law. Donna and her husband sell the property years ago but somehow, within a year of her death, the property is transferred to her. She then moves other property into her husband's name and divorces him. Stitzel signs this affadavit stating Donna is his mother-in-law and, on the same day, the property is transferred to another name.
</snip>

LB, which docs/property are you referring to here?

This might be helpful to post early in this thread. Shows you how the counties relate to each other geographically.

florida-county-map.gif

Link to counties pa/ct/cc

can I have a link to the property records please. its not on the property appraiser that I can find. wanted to link a few things that may help some.
veronica/howard divorce
donna/vincent divorce
donna's will probate
name change by veronica and look at her lawyer

Sorry; I missed what you were asking. Did you find the link?
http://www.hcpafl.org/CamaDisplay.aspx?OutputMode=Input&searchType=RealEstate&page=FindByOwnerName

From probate:
RECEIPT FOR ATTY FEES - TOM Y SAWYER
DECE RECEIPT RECEIPT FOR PERS REPS FEES - VERONICA SUSAN PROSTKO STITZEL

I'm not seeing their divorce filings.

If you look at Veronica Stitzel's 6-7 cases, they are basically filing papers with the court. Only one, a temporary protection order, has a little action to it. Same with Barnhill. He looks like he has a full case load until you open them up. A couple of papers have been filed. I bet each of these people he's supposedly defending have interesting mortgage transactions. Now I understand why there are no civil documents; he's never done anything.

There really is a Plant City, FL right? I'm beginning to fear that's made up too.

I found a picture of Barnhill NOT smiling with no beard. Will that help?
http://www.divorce360.com/divorce-directory/lawyers/florida/plant-city/david-h-barnhill--10563

Tried working with it, but it's just too small.... increasing the size made it too blurry... drats!

Found a picture of Stitzel with more of a smile, but it may be too small too.

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

:prayer:

Dmoore
Quote:
If you could link the people of interest that know Abraham and what places they own you could help find where he his staying.

makes the alias, property transactions pertanent

IMO POI should also be Cedric Lewis
(bbm)
Absolutely! Thank You!

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

You can also find old records under criminal for Prostko. I'm getting the feeling that filing medical claims/lawsuits is another big piece of this groups scam.
(snip/bbm)

Yes... I've come across many things that point to this as well... just having trouble piecing any or all together! :waitasec:

Barnhill
picture.php

Stitzel
picture.php

Stitzel
picture.php

Note:
* Push Stitzel's hair up further from his forehead, smooth it down flat.
* Lessen Barnhill's beard, or add to Stitzel's.
* If Stitzel smiles, nose and cheeks becomes more like Barnhill.
* Take smile off Barnhill and it brings down his nose and cheeks.
* Hairlines/shapes on sides of their heads are alike/very much the same.
* Have yet to find a pic where Stitzel smiles and shows any teeth.
* Unlike other attorney's I saw, these 2 have VERY few pics anywhere! Any the ones they have are repeats of these.
(I may add more notes to this later. If anyone else sees similarities, I'll add to the above list. Maybe "my magical magnifying mind, but IMO these are one in the same person! As of yet, I can only find in "writing", that these 2 have been in the same place at same time. There is nothing else to substantiate that they have both attended same function in person.)

Attachments

• David Barnhill.png
    David Barnhill.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 15
  • D. Howard Stitzel III.jpg
    D. Howard Stitzel III.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
  • D. Howard stitzel III 2.jpg
    D. Howard stitzel III 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
DM said that AS had taken out another loan on his home and had over $6,000 payments a month. Has anyone seen the filing for this? If someone took out a loan for that much, surely the place he borrowed it from would file it. If she bought the house for over $600,000 and AS owed on that loan, since she is saying the house was equity, she would have had to pay off that loan when she bought it. So, how much did AS get of the remaining proceeds if paid off that loan? And since she had a lien from the IRS for $50,000 for years (motive) until this January, shortly after she met AS, and only then is it taken care of, why hadn't she taken care of that years before if she had the money? So, if she didn't have $50,000 to pay off the IRS, where does she come up with $600,000 to pay for that house? And all the extra for the notes? And if she really did sell the notes, the new assignments would be filed, would they not? Has anyone seen those filings?
Along these lines,
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html
If anyone is interested in reporting suspected tax fraud, it is a great link. They have CPAs that are great at following money trails. And with people having to turn in their 2009 tax returns by 4/2010, there are some people's tax returns that would be really interesting.

Barnhill
picture.php

Stitzel
picture.php

Stitzel
picture.php

Note:
* Push Stitzel's hair up further from his forehead, smooth it down flat.
* Lessen Barnhill's beard, or add to Stitzel's.
* If Stitzel smiles, nose and cheeks becomes more like Barnhill.
* Take smile off Barnhill and it brings down his nose and cheeks.
* Hairlines/shapes on sides of their heads are alike/very much the same.
* Have yet to find a pic where Stitzel smiles and shows any teeth.
* Unlike other attorney's I saw, these 2 have VERY few pics anywhere! Any the ones they have are repeats of these.
(I may add more notes to this later. If anyone else sees similarities, I'll add to the above list. Maybe "my magical magnifying mind, but IMO these are one in the same person! As of yet, I can only find in "writing", that these 2 have been in the same place at same time. There is nothing else to substantiate that they have both attended same function in person.)

There is no way those two are the same person. Barnhill has a very distinctive nose that points downward at the end. That alone is very strong evidence they are different people. In addition, Barnhill appears to have blue eyes while Stitzel appears to have brown eyes.

If you really think that they are one and the same, why don't you just ask him?
http://www.byrd-law.com/
Better yet, why not give him the link to this site and let him come on and review the material and see what he has to offer? There's a link there so you can ask him yourself. At least DM is aware of the site, knows what is being said, and has the opportunity to respond.
Again, I believe these are 2 different people and now they appear to be in 2 different firms. 2 different birthdates, 2 different places of birth, 2 different schools attended, 2 different entrances to the bar (you know you have to show credentials to get into the Florida bar). 2 different sets of families. Similarities in appearance, but not the same person.
But I think it is a great idea to get them involved and hear what they have to say.

Look at this. This is a forum they use to find people they can transfer mortgages to for people like Stitzel. It's called looking for a trapper. I found it from looking at the first mortgage of the woman supposedly killed with the hummer. Tonya M Owens witnessed the document; her address was 1900 Fairlane Dr, Titusville, MO.

Virgil Bernard Starkes lives there and he's on this list of names. The moderator looks like it could be Dee.

On 12/17/07; it starts out - "I have a client that has wild hogs on her property, and she knows that I hunt, but I dont have time to sit on her property and take out the hogs.

Im needing a trapper to work with me.
any leads? Her property is in south part of Orlando.

Its got to be a trapper. Even though it would be a good place to hunt, the conditions are not possible for that."

Then the moderator gives a long list of names, addresses, with phone numbers.

Michael Lauren Bailey and Jason Eric Lewis at 4290 Carlysle Ave Titusville, FL 32780. They have moved more property and changed names. In Brevard County, she is Deborah A Bailey.

Here is the forum:
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rgil+bernard+starkes&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here's the link to Brevard showing her recent activity.
http://199.241.8.115/oncoreweb/sear..., deborah&bt=OR&d=1/10/2010&pt=-1&st=fullname

Screen name:KG4YUS. WINSTON A MILLER. PO BOX 466. GEORGETOWN, FL 32139. USA. Lookups: 3258 Ham Member ... QRZ Admin: kg4yus. Last Update: 2009-10-22 10:45:41 Birthday. 11/08/1974

DM said that AS had taken out another loan on his home and had over $6,000 payments a month. Has anyone seen the filing for this? If someone took out a loan for that much, surely the place he borrowed it from would file it. If she bought the house for over $600,000 and AS owed on that loan, since she is saying the house was equity, she would have had to pay off that loan when she bought it. So, how much did AS get of the remaining proceeds if paid off that loan? And since she had a lien from the IRS for $50,000 for years (motive) until this January, shortly after she met AS, and only then is it taken care of, why hadn't she taken care of that years before if she had the money? So, if she didn't have $50,000 to pay off the IRS, where does she come up with $600,000 to pay for that house? And all the extra for the notes? And if she really did sell the notes, the new assignments would be filed, would they not? Has anyone seen those filings?
Along these lines,
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html
If anyone is interested in reporting suspected tax fraud, it is a great link. They have CPAs that are great at following money trails. And with people having to turn in their 2009 tax returns by 4/2010, there are some people's tax returns that would be really interesting.

I don't recall seeing documents that support DM's claims.

I find a lot of the financial transactions concerning AS weird.

Why would he have taken out a mortgage on his house and give a guy named "Big Man" (or whatever that was) a million bucks? And DM claims that AS had filled out 11M dollars worth of checks before he vanished. Why would he do that? (To pay off the house mortgage he allegedly had?) If he left behind 11M dollars in signed checks and gave Big Man a million AND handed out all the other cash that's been spoken of, then he had to have left empty handed? IIRC the payout was around 12M?

Sorry for ranting....

Look at this. This is a forum they use to find people they can transfer mortgages to for people like Stitzel. It's called looking for a trapper. I found it from looking at the first mortgage of the woman supposedly killed with the hummer. Tonya M Owens witnessed the document; her address was 1900 Fairlane Dr, Titusville, MO.

Virgil Bernard Starkes lives there and he's on this list of names. The moderator looks like it could be Dee.

On 12/17/07; it starts out - "I have a client that has wild hogs on her property, and she knows that I hunt, but I dont have time to sit on her property and take out the hogs.

Im needing a trapper to work with me.
any leads? Her property is in south part of Orlando.

Its got to be a trapper. Even though it would be a good place to hunt, the conditions are not possible for that."

Then the moderator gives a long list of names, addresses, with phone numbers.

Michael Lauren Bailey and Jason Eric Lewis at 4290 Carlysle Ave Titusville, FL 32780. They have moved more property and changed names. In Brevard County, she is Deborah A Bailey.

Here is the forum:
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache...rgil+bernard+starkes&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Here's the link to Brevard showing her recent activity.
http://199.241.8.115/oncoreweb/sear..., deborah&bt=OR&d=1/10/2010&pt=-1&st=fullname

Are you saying they are talking in code on that forum? It looks literal to me. mgoldschmidt is looking for somebody who can trap wild hogs which are a nuisance. I seriously doubt the moderator is Dee, it's somebody who is very into duck hunting and frog gigging and stuff like that.

I'm seeing a lot of connections with churches and funeral homes - to post the obits for them.

Re: Mud motor needed
by FlaWoodie » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Hmmm...a college students budget ........lol
which is to say, as cheap as i can find, that's in decent shape

Anyways since there's a lot of nice, cheap mud motors laying around i
figure ill just start playing the lottery
But im gonna keep my fingers crossed

:On a more serious note:
My first cousin Jack Cerreta, age 24 of Stuart Florida got into a car wreck and suffered head trauma...Im assuming most of you
guys on here are church goin folks so I thought i would just throw in a prayer request to anyone who's reading this and is into that kind of thing. Thanks! -

-Justin

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=99660

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members