GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is hinky.

On 12/31/09, dd6062 made a post under a thread called Okeechobee Help, then edited the post on 1/2/10 to delete the response.

dd6062
posted 12-31-2009 09:18 AM

[This message has been edited by dd6062 (edited 01-02-2010).]
The message is gone as of 1/10/09 at 8:15 CST.

Example of completed sale; Code is APG

picture.php

There was one I looked at (you could have it listed here) that was in relation to Lake Panasofkee (my spelling and my phonics could be way off, there is a Jane Doe associated with the lake in another case). Anyway... dd mentions having flown over the lake and dredging that seemed to say the ducks weren't there because of the dredging. It wasn't edited earlier today, and I got kind of interested in the "I flew over" portion because the airplane was talked about earlier in the threads. I didn't think it was pertinent because it was 'pre Abraham' (March 2008, IIRC?)

#
Bathroom Vanity, Marble Sink, & Moen Faucet
Call 813-293-5601. Location: Lutz; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests. image 1512079328-0. PostingID: 1512079328 ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hsh/1512079328.html
#
4 Swivel Seat Bar Stools
Seat height is 30 inches. Call 813-293-5601. Location: Lutz; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/fuo/1505026526.html

There was one I looked at (you could have it listed here) that was in relation to Lake Panasofkee (my spelling and my phonics could be way off, there is a Jane Doe associated with the lake in another case). Anyway... dd mentions having flown over the lake and dredging that seemed to say the ducks weren't there because of the dredging. It wasn't edited earlier today, and I got kind of interested in the "I flew over" portion because the airplane was talked about earlier in the threads. I didn't think it was pertinent because it was 'pre Abraham' (March 2008, IIRC?)

I did see that one- it should be included in the list.

I added the text part with the link upthread. I can't screenshot with this laptop for some reason. : (

Would you grab it.

4 Swivel Seat Bar Stools
Nov 16, 2009 ... Email or call 813-293-5601. Location: Lutz; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/fuo/1469331401.html

Here's a copy with the date; looks like she is trying to sell four properties.

Hi,

I was gonna take more time to write this, but given some other stuff that I found, that I think is imperative to dig into further... I'll make this short, and give ya's the gist of it...

Abraham's mama must be absolutely beyond devastated by now... I can't even begin to imagine. :nerves: I keep getting this gut feeling, that she would appreciate knowing, that there are a bunch of us everyday people out here. That we care... that we love and hope... and are working our asses off to try to help find her son.

The power of hope shared, of love shared, of heart felt words shared, and of hugs shared... well, they are VERY VERY POWERFUL! I know firsthand... and I bet you do too! :heart:

This feeling that I have... is that perhaps some of you, here at Websleuths, might like to share some of these feelings with Ms Walker... and if you do, I can carry them to her personally.

You could either post it here, and I can print it for her... or you could private message to me... either way is great. :yes:

It can be as anonymous as you want, or don't want it to be.

Thoughts?

~I aM I aNd yoU aRe yoU

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."
:prayer:

#
Bathroom Vanity, Marble Sink, & Moen Faucet
Call 813-293-5601. Location: Lutz; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests. image 1512079328-0. PostingID: 1512079328 ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hsh/1512079328.html
#
4 Swivel Seat Bar Stools
Seat height is 30 inches. Call 813-293-5601. Location: Lutz; it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests ...
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/fuo/1505026526.html

I just googled the phone number and saw these results. Clicked on one and it said "This posting has been deleted by it's author."

I don't know what's up with me and the links! I promise I know how to copy a dang link. Lemme see if i can figure out how to post pics.

28svwa0.jpg

j5f23s.jpg

Is this "legal" for me to do or do I need to post differently?

The picture of these 3 together is "fixed"... it wasn't taken as we're looking at it... but they would like it to appear as though it was.

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

The picture of these 3 together is "fixed"... it wasn't taken as we're looking at it... but they would like it to appear as though it was.

No doubt it's photoshopped. I think it's a safe bet that those are individual images that have been made to look as one.

You are fine; heck - this is what they wanted when they posted on the internet. Barnhill looks like a photoshop trickery. I wish someone would verify this is what Stitizel really looks like. I keep thinking of him hanging out with people who put boats in their yard and post these ridiculous coded messages. It's absolutely goofy.

Definately photo trickery!

We know Byrd is Byrd (I think). But the other two... OMG, who would know for sure? (rhetorical question!)

I'm working on some pictures/identities... when I get where I want with this, I'll post more about what I'm finding.

Can you post how?

On my PC, and with the view of what I want to capture visible on the screen, I hold down the ctrl key, then click the prtscr key. Then I open the clipboard or a photo editor and use the paste function, then save.

There may be an easier way, but that works for me.

I have an image STUCK in my prtscr utility on this laptop. Every time I try to do a screen capture, it pastes the same image. If anybody knows how to correct this, I'd forever be indebted. : )

Oh yessssss... and I think it gets even worse!

Just to mention I showed the pics of Stitzel and Barnhill to my DH and he said he thought they looked remarkably alike and could easily be the same person with some photo retouching and a reason to want to hide identity. JhisO.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Tomorrow

No blind items today. Sorry, but it is a lot of work to get ready for tomorrow. Looking at the initial numbers it looks like tomorrow will be the most reveals ever. Also tomorrow I will recap in one post all of the most recent reader photos. In addition, there will be some other surprises which I think you will find fun. Oh, and maybe a return of Verne one last time for 2008. The fun should start around 9am Pacific Time. New posts every fifteen minutes until they are all gone. At this point it looks as if the posts will run for a good 8 hours so there should be plenty for you to look at. Be safe tonight. I want all of you here in one piece tomorrow.

Posted by ent lawyer at 12:20 PM 64 comments

wow. wow. wow.

where was that??

ah- I saw where you added the name of the blog in your original post. It's a celeb gossip thing. I don't see the tie-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay