GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an image STUCK in my prtscr utility on this laptop. Every time I try to do a screen capture, it pastes the same image. If anybody knows how to correct this, I'd forever be indebted. : )

Try Start, Run, clipbrd, OK, Edit, Delete ...that is what I found w/ Google ;)

ok just wanted to show something weird i found the other night and had to find it again.

on the property that clauder lewis sent back to himself there was the person i mentioned who went by
stephanie smith/glenn/or crews. she was poa for a person sharon smith. sharon smith was signed into a lease at a place called memho. it was very weird because it claims its nonprofit, but then why have leases, also when you search it says it makes homes. i cant find barely anything on the organization for usa but in the uk it is a bigger oranization. why would these people move here when they had multiple properties, and their mom signed the lease for them?? her name is alice mason. ok well the properties seem to come with subdivision jt and jr, but everything else says its the same, same drscrip same book location and i cant figure it out. ill write more after i walk/feed dogs but take a look.

link1
link2
this link list 4 transactions and notice the sub things. im assuming that the richard smith and other tichard in the one doc are same person too
ok and she uses the 104 edgewater address for the transactions this link it her losing it

i think mobile homes, which that organization is,, aka martin estates, and others are also something they do
ok soooo sorry i had to do this fast and very sloppy

please take a look and i be back soon

i want to add fast i think there is something involving JOHNSONS. notice this in these transaction also stitzel uses a lawyer william johnson, and there are moore connection to donegan name and johnson ill explain soon

one more thing on the stitzel divorce something weird i noticed was she spelled her name something like veron-ica which i thought was so weird but maybe that was code for veron/????

wow. wow. wow.

where was that??

Sorry guys; I got locked out and had to many things open my PC was about to explode. I don't know what that was; I had so many things going on something got copied. And then the system froze.

The coded messages made my head spin, and I'm not kidding. <grin> If you have truly sleuthed your way into busting up a criminal ring that includes duckhunters, some LE group or insurance company needs to hire you!

Here's Stitzel's Facebook photo.

2zhnuco.jpg
There's Barnhill's nose... bet him and Stitzel use the same makeup artist and plastic surgeon! Oh wait... Barnhill is Stitzel is Barnhill anyway! :loser:

picture.php

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

:prayer:

Okay; enough of ducks and fake people. I'll move on to Cedric now and look at wanttohelp's research.

J R MILLERS BLK B LTS 14 & 15
J T MILLERS BLK B LOT 14 & 15

Property that Claude Lewis sent back to himself there was the person I mentioned who went by
Stephanie Smith/Glenn/or Crews. She was given POA for a person Sharon Smith, Stephanie Smith her daughter . Sharon Smith was signed into a lease at a place owned by memho. It was very weird because it claims its nonprofit, but then why have leases, also when you search it says it makes homes. I can find barely anything on the organization for USA but in the UK it is a bigger orangization. why would these people move here when they had multiple properties, and their mom signed the lease for them?? her name is Alice Mason. ok well the properties seem to come with subdivision jt and jr, but everything else says its the same, same drscrip same book location and i cant figure it out. ill write more after i walk/feed dogs but take a look.

link1
link2
this link list 4 transactions and notice the sub things. im assuming that the richard smith and other tichard in the one doc are same person too
ok and she uses the 104 edgewater address for the transactions this link it her losing it

i think mobile homes, which that organization is,, aka martin estates, and others are also something they do
ok soooo sorry i had to do this fast and very sloppy

please take a look and i be back soon

I haven't caught up with the latest "jibber jabber" and "code" and "duck" info posts here yet, so excuse me if this is way out there and unrelated... but I have to post it and ask, or I'll keep wondering.

Ran across this via traveling site to site to site, the way that ya don't quite know where ya began and how ya got where you are... This is why I mentioned "Twitter" somewhere... :waitasec:

# calhoundanielle: @SportsAuthority thanks for asking!! I wish I could say…
The Sports Authority 4 hours ago
# itskimpossible: @SportsAuthority Thank you, I appreciate it!
The Sports Authority 6 hours ago
# seanhanson: @SportsAuthority Do any of your stores sell corkballs?
The Sports Authority 11 hours ago
# willspot: I'm at @SportsAuthority in Orlando, FL…
The Sports Authority 12 hours ago

Does any of it look related to what the code stuff? Names?

I copy it from here: click

Thanks!

Oh, if it my magical magnifying mind, I come back here and delete post so it out of our way LOL

Hi,

This feeling that I have... is that perhaps some of you, here at Websleuths, might like to share some of these feelings with Ms Walker... and if you do, I can carry them to her personally.

You could either post it here, and I can print it for her... or you could private message to me... either way is great. :yes:

It can be as anonymous as you want, or don't want it to be.

Thoughts?

~I aM I aNd yoU aRe yoU

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."
:prayer:

Wonderful Iminuru; thank you so much for doing this. I'll pm you in the morning.

That makes more sense (in an altered universe kind of way). They found a young woman who had recently died and put Veronica through probate - now she's Vina.

Yes! I found something to substantiate that... but now I can't remember what it was.... grrrrrrrrr :banghead:

Brain gone LOL:tipsy:

Iminuru, I hope "brain gone" is a good thing? (There are many days where I wish my brain was gone! LOL!)

All of you are such a blessing. I know all of this will lead to something, so please don't think your time is wasted. You all are great!

I found some more listings by a dd6062 on various forums... one in GA too

What the heck does "ttt" mean? It's at the end of some of the "classifieds" posts? Like that's all the last message is. ttt

Here's an example: Sold - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

I still haven't caught up, keep getting sidetracked all over the place... go figure... in case this hasn't come up yet, about the TTT and ttt... this is what I found:

"Twitter&#8217;s ability to aggregate and trend conversation is one of its core competencies. In fact, I would go as far as to say that right now, Twitter&#8217;s Trending Topics (TTT) is its most powerful feature. Where else can you see what millions of people are talking about at a particular point in time?" Twitter&#8217;s Trending Topics Promotes Group Think. Every single Twitter user sees the same exact TTT when they log into their account. This makes it all too easy chime in to the ongoing debate. Is this a bad thing? Not necessarily &#8212; but it sure doesn&#8217;t help bring fresh, informative content to the forefront. Additionally, there appears to be an inverse relationship between the number of Twitter users and the overall value of posts. In other words, as the number of Twitter users rises, the odds of reading a worthwhile tweet diminishes. This is one negative outcome to the &#8220;network effect&#8221; that Twitter has yet to address."

Found at: Click

:laugh:
But I also read that it could mean Truth To Tell!

To follow along with the duck talk... after I read this a couple of times, I thought perhaps it would be good to post... especially if you "read between the lines" so to speak. I'm doing bbm, and inserting in red, after I copy/paste the whole thing, as is, from site:

Author Topic: Okeechobee Help
grouper20

posted 12-30-2009 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grouper20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Hello All,

I am new to the forum and fairly new to duck hunting Florida. Last year was my 1st year hunting the state and shot some birds in Tampa Bay by where we live. This year my buddy and I read up on how to hunt the state and have shot some birds at the STA areas and Merritt Island as well.

We are tying to put together a long weekend hunt on Lake O the 22-24th of January. If anyone can shed some light on any general information I would really appreciate it. We are hunting a 16ft john boat with a Go Devil on the back so we can get around. I am not asking for anyones honey hole and plan to scout a little before we hunt but any help as to general areas where we should start would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
John

IP: Logged
vanckirby

posted 12-30-2009 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vanckirby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote welcome to the forum! i dont know anything about the lake in terms of duck hunting only fishing. im sure someone will come along soon with an email address to help you out.

------------------
www.fladuckdays.blogspot.com

grouper20

posted 12-30-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grouper20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Thank you! I have read the posts on here for the past year or so and decided it was time to make a post.

In addition to my post above has anyone ever duck hunteed Holey Land(DM Holy Land?) WMA or Rotenberger WMA? The look interesting just not sure if you can get a mud motor back there.

bthunter29

posted 12-30-2009 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bthunter29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Just got back from a 3 day trip to Lake O. Hunted Buckhead Ridge and Fisheating Bay. Birds were everywhere, just not concentrated. 3 birds here and 2 birds there, no big groups concentrated. Killed 20 teal and 5 whilstling in 2 1/2 days. Hopefully some more will come down with this cold.

steve the snipe killer

posted 12-30-2009 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve the snipe killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote grouper, head out of indian prairie and look around, you will limit out. Post some pics

nimatime

posted 12-30-2009 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nimatime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Grouper, welcome to the forum, go catch your grouper while you can, tommorow is your last chance(noting last day of year)!!

grouper20

posted 12-31-2009 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grouper20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Thanks a lot for the help guys. We will be down there the 15th-17th if anyone would like to meet up for a drink after hunting. Where do most of you stay down there, Clewiston? or the town of Okeechobee?

dd6062

posted 12-31-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dd6062 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:Originally posted by bthunter29:
Just got back from a 3 day trip to Lake O. Hunted Buckhead Ridge and Fisheating Bay. Birds were everywhere, just not concentrated. 3 birds here and 2 birds there, no big groups concentrated. Killed 20 teal and 5 whilstling in 2 1/2 days. Hopefully some more will come down with this cold.

---

[This message has been edited by dd6062 (edited 01-02-2010).]

:waitasec:

ALSO, when I go to top of page and click search... putting in dd6062in the search by user name... this is what I get:

Displaying Topics 1 - 10 (10 total) New Search | Back to Forums
Topic Name Date Forum/Archive
11-87? dd6062 06-24-2008 FW Message Boards
Hunting in Citrus dd6062 08-26-2008 FW Message Boards
funny dd6062 11-18-2008 FW Message Boards
Toho to be sprayed all week dd6062 12-16-2008 FW Message Boards
Oklawaha Prairie 12/20 dd6062 12-20-2008 FW Message Boards
Distance Question dd6062 12-28-2008 FW Message Boards
Could This be True ? dd6062 04-19-2009 FW Message Boards
Teal Reports dd6062 09-13-2009 FW Message Boards
Kissimmee dd6062 12-06-2009 FW Message Boards
Okeechobee Help dd6062 12-31-2009 FW Message Boards