GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J R MILLERS BLK B LTS 14 & 15
J T MILLERS BLK B LOT 14 & 15

Property that Claude Lewis sent back to himself there was the person I mentioned who went by
Stephanie Smith/Glenn/or Crews. She was given POA for a person Sharon Smith, Stephanie Smith her daughter . Sharon Smith was signed into a lease at a place owned by memho. It was very weird because it claims its nonprofit, also when you search it says it makes homes. I can find barely anything on the organization for USA but in the UK it is a bigger orangization. why would these people move here when they had multiple properties, and their mom signed the lease for them?? her name is Alice Mason. ok well the properties seem to come with subdivision jt and jr, but everything else says its the same, same drscrip same book location and i cant figure it out.

link1
link2
this link list 4 transactions and notice the sub things. im assuming that the richard smith and other tichard in the one doc are same person too
ok and she uses the 104 edgewater address for the transactions this link it her losing it

All the above is not guess work, its all proven and directly from one of abraham's properties that was highly fraudulent.

I agree but I want to make sure we are all together and not going off into some zone that we don't understand and we keeping it to the facts, to what we know, and to the clues.

Let's wait a few days and see how it goes.

how do you chose how some people get their own area and others do not? sometimes it seems unfair. why does morgan not have one and susan does? is it because its the cases you and the moderators are interested in?

how do you chose how some people get their own area and others do not? sometimes it seems unfair. why does morgan not have one and susan does? is it because its the cases you and the moderators are interested in?

No, it is not the cases we are interested in.

The reason Susan got her own sub forum was because we have people very close to the case posting there and offering up all kinds of things.

With all the different topics this presented I decided to start a sub forum.

Many times when we start a sub forum after a few months it goes cold. This is what we try to avoid too. If it looks like the case is going to be solved without a lot of ideas going in different directions then we do not start a sub forum for it.

I can assure you it has nothing to do with our likes and dislikes. It has everything to do with what is going on in the case and how interested the Websleuths members are in the case.

OooooKaaaaaaayyyy . . . Didn't mean to kill the discussion. My apologies.

Let me remind you that many people, more than you realize are watching what we do. It is all good and positive. This is your chance to show everyone what you can do and how people on a True Crime forum can actually do a lot of good. Let's keep things moving OK?

Tricia

Does anyone have the list of people that Dmoore posted of people she suggested we look in to that she felt may have answers as to where Abraham was? I know it was here but think it was edited or deleted.

I know that Dmoore was most likely blowing smoke out her tailpipe, but I thought it might be worthwhile to take a look at her list anyway and do a little more sleuthing in that direction.

TIA!

fwiw, I do believe Barnhill and Stitzel are two different individuals.

My comments about photoshopping are related to the idea that the individual portraits were probably done in a studio somewhere, then photoshopped together to make them look like it was one shot. It's difficult to get three folks to be happy with a single group shot that will be used in that capacity.

I had the misfortune to be a victim of a professional con artist a few years ago, and personal experience with the "truth is stranger than fiction" concept. But I also have difficulty wrapping my head around using eBay and hunting forums to solicit crooked property transactions. I think cons and swindlers take advantage of an opportunity, and keep it fairly simple. JMO.

Absolutely correct. Remember part of the reason they are con artists is because they are lazy and don't want to get a real job. They are not going to make things more difficult than they need to be.

Does anyone have the list of people that Dmoore posted of people she suggested we look in to that she felt may have answers as to where Abraham was? I know it was here but think it was edited or deleted.

I know that Dmoore was most likely blowing smoke out her tailpipe, but I thought it might be worthwhile to take a look at her list anyway and do a little more sleuthing in that direction.

TIA!

I'm not sure if this is the reference you're looking for but this post by Dmoore lists several names she tossed out. Hope this helps. :)

======================

Today [12/06/09], 08:03 PM
Dmoore
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

Someone said, if I was really interested in finding him, I would be willing to list some of his friends or people that owed for you to look up. They ask about Gregory Massey because he use to help Abraham out with his business. He was the one with Franklin Jackson in the newspaper when he first started his loan business. I talk with Greg Massey and he has no idea where he would go. I'm willing to offer 10,000.00 for someone to take him to the nearst sheriffs department for me. These are some people but I got two pages of them. This is at least a start.

Michael World - moved shortly after Abraham did. He owned a clothing store in town and owed Mr. Shakespeare 100,000.00. He would have not hurt him but could be helping him hide

Eddie Dixon
Freddy West
Clearance West
Barbara and Franklin Jackson
Jimand Zaid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Dmoore; Today [12/06/09]at 08:15 PM.

======================

ACR

A Candy Rose, thank you for the post with the names.

When some of AS's associates are discussed in the news articles, DM said that she was afraid of these 'cokeheads', or something to that effect. (I have to look through the news articles again for the actual quote.)

Does anyone know if the person called Big Man was ever identified? IIRC, he was said to have received a large sum of money from AS. I am unsure of who was providing the 'accounting' of AS's funds that were given for the articles?

All of this is JMO.

I'm not sure if this is the reference you're looking for but this post by Dmoore lists several names she tossed out. Hope this helps. :)

======================

Today [12/06/09], 08:03 PM
Dmoore

Someone said, if I was really interested in finding him, I would be willing to list some of his friends or people that owed for you to look up. They ask about Gregory Massey because he use to help Abraham out with his business. He was the one with Franklin Jackson in the newspaper when he first started his loan business. I talk with Greg Massey and he has no idea where he would go. I'm willing to offer 10,000.00 for someone to take him to the nearst sheriffs department for me. These are some people but I got two pages of them. This is at least a start.

Michael World - moved shortly after Abraham did. He owned a clothing store in town and owed Mr. Shakespeare 100,000.00. He would have not hurt him but could be helping him hide

Eddie Dixon
Freddy West
Clearance West
Barbara and Franklin Jackson
Jimand Zaid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Dmoore; Today [12/06/09]at 08:15 PM.

======================

ACR

Thanks for this. I wasn't online as these were posted and removed.

ACandyRose, would you have the info D. posted regarding doing a repo on a car from either Cedric Odem or Eddie Dixon. Several of us recall seeing it but the info seemed to be edited out from D. Moore's posts.
TIA

My thanks for the names, too. Like justplainmetal, I didn't see the post either.

In one of the news articles, Greg Massey is quoted with a comment that contradicts DM's statement about AS's dislike of being hounded by friends about money. Massey said AS enjoyed the attention.

I can't put my hands on the link right this sec, but I'll find it tonight if needed.

Link to article dated Jan 7, 2009

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...topicId=100020825&docId=l:1103556246&start=57

Snipped from article: Part of the plan to help him leave involved Moore's buying his assets, Moore said. Public records show that last year she bought his North Lakeland house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive and several other items.

Moore's medical staffing company, American Medical Professionals in Plant City, paid $655,000 for the house in January 2009. Shakespeare had bought the house for about $1 million in January 2007.

"Everything that we can document that Shakespeare has to his name was transferred over to DeeDee's name, to include cash, mortgages and cars," Judd said Wednesday. "All of his assets that we are aware of were transferred to DeeDee Moore."

The Sheriff's Office said Cedric Edom, Shakespeare's cousin, reported him missing Nov. 9, and his friends and relatives said they had last seen him in April.

"We know \x85 she has offered at least one person a several-hundred-thousand-dollar house if they would make false reports of sightings of Abraham," Judd said. "We also know that DeeDee Moore gave Cedric Edom $5,000 cash to deliver a birthday card that was supposed to be from Abraham to Ms. Walker, Abraham's mother."

Edom told The Ledger on Wednesday that Moore did give him money, but he said it wasn't to deliver the card. He said it was to relieve stress on Shakespeare's mother and to help Edom's wife get her driver license reinstated.

For months now, Walker said, both Moore and another woman have been telling her Shakespeare had AIDS or was in a hospital.

The two women also said they had received messages from her son, but Walker said that whenever she personally tried to call, she only got his voicemail.

Walker said Wednesday that Moore had promised to take her to see her son in Orlando, but that never happened. Walker said investigators recently told her to keep her distance from Moore and the other woman.

If I've snipped too much of the article, would a mod let me know?

My questions are "who is this other woman", is she the same person DM said was giving AS's mother rides a few times a week? (In one of the posts here by DM, she said she was providing a person to give EW rides, IIRC?)

The story of the money given to Edom (who I've been calling CO because I've mixed up the spelling of his last name and had the initial wrong, sorry!) for the delivery of the card to EW or I guess now, not the delivery of card for a payoff, has got me entirely confused.

IMO, it goes beyond cruelty to have subjected EW (Abraham's mother) to all this pain. It appears it was done, over and over again, through fake phone calls and deception. My heart breaks for Abraham's mother.

JMO and I apologize for the ranting.

Does anyone remember if DM said she had her pilot's license? In one of the posts about her crushed leg and scuba therapy, I thought she'd mentioned flying or flying lessons?

My thanks for the names, too. Like justplainmetal, I didn't see the post either.

In one of the news articles, Greg Massey is quoted with a comment that contradicts DM's statement about AS's dislike of being hounded by friends about money. Massey said AS enjoyed the attention.

I can't put my hands on the link right this sec, but I'll find it tonight if needed.

There is a comment with one of the news stories about AS paying for part of a person's groceries. The comment also said that AS was handing out money in the parking lot of the store. If it's true, it could be that AS enjoyed gifting others, maybe not for the 'attention', but maybe out of the goodness of his heart? (JMO.) If DM had designs on AS's money/assets, IMO it seems logical to make it sound like AS didn't like being hounded for money (especially if she was keeping a close eye on his assets that he might give to someone else and make her 'take' less?)

I didn't find much on GM in quick searches. I wanted to comment on the difference between what DM said and GM said- all my JMO.

You all can tell me to "shut up!" at the point I'm getting on your nerves with my opinions or redundant rants. :blushing:

J R MILLERS BLK B LTS 14 & 15
J T MILLERS BLK B LOT 14 & 15

Property that Claude Lewis sent back to himself there was the person I mentioned who went by
Stephanie Smith/Glenn/or Crews. She was given POA for a person Sharon Smith, Stephanie Smith her daughter . Sharon Smith was signed into a lease at a place owned by memho. It was very weird because it claims its nonprofit, also when you search it says it makes homes. I can find barely anything on the organization for USA but in the UK it is a bigger orangization. why would these people move here when they had multiple properties, and their mom signed the lease for them?? her name is Alice Mason. ok well the properties seem to come with subdivision jt and jr, but everything else says its the same, same drscrip same book location and i cant figure it out.

link1
link2
this link list 4 transactions and notice the sub things. im assuming that the richard smith and other tichard in the one doc are same person too
ok and she uses the 104 edgewater address for the transactions this link it her losing it

All the above is not guess work, its all proven and directly from one of abraham's properties that was highly fraudulent.

Wanttohelp asked to look at this transaction. I looked at the Special Power of Attorney document. It's saying that Stephanie Crews is Sharon Smith's sister and her lawful attorney.

The document is transacted in Levy County on 9/29/06. Polk County records it on 5/7/07. Sharon's ID is #362153.

2nd part of document next.
picture.php

The Clerk County Court stamped the document on 11/14/06. There is a Polk County seal certification on 3/23/07. Then Polk County files document on 5/7/07.

You may want to look at Levy County Court records to learn more.

picture.php

Everyone,

I would like to welcome ACandyRose to our group of sleuths.

ACandyRose and I go waaay back. She is the most honest and hardworking person you can fine on the Internet. Kind as they come too.

Welcome my dear friend. :)

More addresses from Integrascan (thank you ACandyRose)

Dee Dee Moore (dba Dee Dee Moore Communications)
PO Box 433, Sydney, Florida 33587
SS# *advertiser censored*-XX-2438

Using Dee Dee Moore's SS# for address search brought these results:

DORICE DONEGAN MOORE
AKA: DORICE MOORE
AKA: MOORE, DEEDEE D
AKA: MOORE, DEE
AKA: DORICE D MOORE
AKA: MOORE, DORICE
Year Of Birth: 1972 (37)

Address City State Zip
433 PO BOX SYDNEY FL 33587
3447 S FORBES RD DOVER FL 33527
3445 S FORBES RD DOVER FL 33527
PO BOX 433 SYDNEY FL 33587
3443 S FORBES RD DOVER FL 33527
2808 N FORBES RD PLANT CITY FL 33565
429 PO BOX DURANT FL 33530
POB 433 SYDNEY FL 33587
PO BOX 4333 SYDNEY FL 33587
4333 PO 4333 SYDNEY FL 33587
FORBES 433 SYDNEY FL 33587

=============================

James Moore (dba James Moore Fill Dirt)
PO Box 433, Sydney, Florida 33587
SS# *advertiser censored*-XX-9593

Using Dee Dee Moore's husband's SS# for address search brought these results:

JAMES FILL DIRT MOORE
AKA: JAMES MOORE
AKA: JAMES D MOORE
AKA: MOORE, JAMES
AKA: JAMES DARREL MOORE
AKA: MR JAMES D MOORE
Year Of Birth: 1972 (37)

Address City State Zip
433 PO BOX SYDNEY FL 33587
PO BOX 433 SYDNEY FL 33587
3445 S FORBES RD 1 DOVER FL 33527
3447 S FORBES RD DOVER FL 33527
433 PO BOX 433 SYDNEY FL 33587
3443 S FORBES RD DOVER FL 33527
POB 429 DURANT FL 33530
429 PO BOX DURANT FL 33530
2808 S FORBES RD PLANT CITY FL 33566
433 SYDNEY FL 33587
3447 S FORK RD SYDNEY FL 33587
3447 S FORDS RD DOVER FL 33527
POB 433 SYDNEY FL 33587

Like I posted yesterday, I have a bunch of big medical stuff going on, and I very caught up in it. But, I wanted to make sure to tell ya's that I not gone from here... and if anyone still wants me to take a message of HOPE to Abraham's mama... I would be honored to do this! :)

Back later on...

Thanks for this. I wasn't online as these were posted and removed.

ACandyRose, would you have the info D. posted regarding doing a repo on a car from either Cedric Odem or Eddie Dixon. Several of us recall seeing it but the info seemed to be edited out from D. Moore's posts.
TIA

I *think* this might be the posting by Dmoore that references the repo car. She doesn't say *repo* but IMO that what she did. Also note, if you got to the Websleuths link for this post below, you can see my copied version was her original. The link now shows her edited version. Boy sometimes you just got to be in the right place at the right time. Actually Dmoore removed an entire paragraph. Bless her little heart, you gotta give her credit for trying. :)

============================

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288&page=16

Today, [12/11/09]02:05 AM
Dmoore

I will answer some more question since some of you are willing to be more open minded

Try to make it short. But if I don’t answer the money questions it’s going to continue to be all about me and that want help me find him.
I started new company to separate it from mine. I wanted to make sure that taxes were paid correctly on loans that did pay. You have to pay taxes on the profit and interest received from the loans. I applied for ein number so that everything was done correctly. I was taking the loan money and writing it back out to the person that takes Abraham’s mom back in forth to work and to the doctors. No profit there….

I met Abraham he had a house loan that was behind so I paid it for him until he could sell some assets. The lady in the bank is my witness a long with one of his friends that was with him He kept begging me to buy his house, I did not want it. He kept going down in price for me.
He told people he sold me the house. Not just his friends but his neighbors. One is a country music singer, septic man, and more.

The mortgages are a mess in a half. He was tired of dealing with the people and knew it was going to be very time consuming and did not want to be around either when all these people started getting upset.

I can’t mention names so I’m just going to say amounts
The mortgage for 198,000 he has seen two payments from them in two years. The house might be worth $150,000 now. Abraham would go by again and again they would not answer. He threatened foreclosure they sent him a check that bounced. He wanted to kick him out but was still going through the Michael Ford case and he was one of his main witnesses on the case. He had worked with Mr. Shakespeare. I threatened foreclosure and couldn’t. I felt bad for them. They are hard workers. So I decided to work with them and help them out. That’s got me nowhere. In 8 months I have gotten one payment.

Lake Parker house Edom lives in. Abraham went and talked to him before he left. Cedric knew why his cousin was leaving. I loaned Cedric some money to buy a car which he thought I was taking back on Nov 9, 2009. I had gone and pick up the car to prevent daily storage charges on towing. Cedric got upset with me when I picked up the car. Next thing I know Abraham was reported missing. He kept calling me saying he was not the one that reported him missing. I told him if he was thats filing a false police report and he can be charged with all these man hours. He told me the pastors the one that reported it but the police still say Cedric is the one that reported it.Then he called and said he was sorry. That did not work so he had the pastor of the church ask me to forgive him. I was there the day Abraham went and talked with him. Abraham was riding in my hummer. I did not hear everything Abraham told him but enough to know he understood what was going on and he would not be back for awhile. Abraham said, he even went over there again by himself later on that week. Cedric called the newspaper but they did not print all of his comments. I think they are waiting to check out the validity of his comments. I not going to comment on everything that he told me. I will let the professionals take care of the validity of his comments. I feel since they have not let those comments surface they are doing more research on them. I feel if I comment they will just delete it . Cedric does not have to say he sorry to me if he filed the report. He will have to answer to Abraham. There a lot more details but this is a quick review.

The house on Pearl Street is another mess. First off the title is not clear. It’s going to take a couple of court dates to fix that mess. The biggest thing is that Abraham wants Cedric Lewis sued. Not for money just so that he can never do this to anyone else again. He sold him a house for $123,000. No house in that whole neighbor has ever sold for more than $36,000. It’s not in a very good neighborhood. After I researched it even more I got someone willing to testify in Abraham’s behalf against Cedric Lewis.
Several houses Abraham bought for people were never filed. They went out and got loans with other companies. When Abraham finally filed papers he was considered the second mortgage holder. Those houses are now in foreclosure with the first loan holders. So they will be no money awarded on those houses.
These are not money lawsuits because they don’t have any money left. He just wants them not to be able to do this to other people.
I am getting tired so I will finish this when I get a chance tomorrow.

So these great deals you keep talking about. I just don't see them.... I see court, lawsuits, headaches, and more....

Last edited by Dmoore; Today [12/11/09]at 03:06 AM.

The OTHER CAR DMoore references is from this excerpt:

2009-12-05 - Dee Dee Moore posting *excerpt* on websleuths.com - "Eddie Dixon that made the comment about me in the paper. Mr. Dixon owed Mr. Shakespeare money and they would argue about it. I got tired of them bickering back and forth so I helped Eddie out by purchasing his car to end the disagreement between them." [12/05/09 09:12 PM]
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288&page=5

ACR

This is a property that moved from Claude Lewis, Claude Lewis/Cedric Lewis, a person's death in probate, and Shakespeare&Associates to Dee Moore/AMP.

Sharon Smith grants Claude E Lewis the property on 4/30/06. Cedric E Lewis prepares. The date is hard to read but the Subject To clauses are for 2005 which would make the date of transaction 2006. The property desc. is recorded as:
J R Miller BLK B LTS 14 & 15
picture.php

A Candy Rose, thank you so much for the copy of that post. That was driving me bonkers and after all that, there was mention of 2 transactions involving cars. (I didn't lose my mind completely. :blushing: That's a relief.)

Also, welcome to the case of AS. I'm glad you jumped in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717