GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm following this case again for less than an hour and already my brain is getting ready to explode... :blushing: :ashamed:

:parrot:

Thank you for the welcome. I had heard it on the radio earlier, but only just got home to post it.

Report: Cops digging up property for clues in missing millionaire case
Law enforcement officials in Hillsborough County are getting ready to dig — literally — for evidence in the case of the missing lottery winner, according to the The Ledger newspaper in Lakeland.

Digging equipment is in place at a Plant City home owned by Shar Krasniqi, property records show, according to the paper.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...g-lottery-winner-dig-20100126,0,3143436.story

Still pic of DM at video link posted upthread:

2i91bh5.jpg

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...-site-of-apparent-dig-in-hillsborough/1068223

PLANT CITY — Deputies are using shovels, metal detectors and surveying equipment to investigate a grassy lot next to a Plant City home owned by the boyfriend of Dorice "DeeDee" Moore.
Moore, of Lakeland, was publicly called a "person of intense interest" this week by Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd in the disappearance of Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare, missing since April.
The home is owned by Shar Krasniqi, county records show.
"As far as we know, they are boyfriend and girlfriend," said Polk County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Carrie Eleazer.

Where is lbm?
Maybe knew of what was coming down?
Certainly had gained lots of knowledge digging through
the public records.
Where is imi? Still off for medical appts?

I am sure they have heard the news and are thrilled that
Abraham Shakespeare is close to being found.

They are the same news station that had body found in the url address for the story. I think they are trying to tell us something, no seriously.

It doesnt look good. Poor Abraham

Link works. But there is no play on the interview.

When you go to the page .... look right in the middle and you will see the little widget thing. It has a scroll bar on the right side of it with the morning shows listed. Look to the right down below the show listing and just click on play or download to listen.

MJ Morning Show Tuesday

1-26-10 Segment 10: Sheriff Grady Judd call about, Abraham Shakespeare.

Play/Download (This is on the right hand side underneath the above)

Guilt, most likely IMHO

See.. in my letter addressed to her.. I told her this would eat her up from the inside out!

IMO... cutting her hair and dying it dark.. I think someone was getting ready to run.. especially since she has what's left of Abraham's money..

The channel 9 news just said that the previous owner of the home said that the new owners of the house being searched just put in the driveway and a slab out back about 6 months ago.

Does anyone know anything about Olga Cruz, an employee of DD Moore. Was she the other lady with DD when she was visiting AS mom.

Hi all, great work, i am glued to my seat watching this unfold, I want to see all the riff raff get what they deserve for taking advantage of A/S.
what does IMO mean here?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members