GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, she was arrested several years ago in Tampa for that insurance fraud and filing a false police report. Fox is out of Tampa. I wonder if they got the police mugshot from that arrest. When she was arrested, it listed her hair as brown.
I just watched the slideshow again. Same bulbous nose. Cheekbones in the same place. Guess they have the right picture.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20091211/MULTIMEDIA/912119961

Abrahams story is airing on Nightline news right now .....

For those in anytime other than Eastern time, I guess you still have a chance to watch it. I, also, will have to watch the online version tomorrow, although they do have a long story written out at the Nightline link.
When I bought my house, the people who lived here before had moved out. I didn't move in with him. If DM bought the house in January, why was Abraham still in the house in March? I believe that was the date on the video DM took.
I was thinking about all those cameras Abraham had in his house. I would think it would be most likely that they were all the computerized cameras where they feed right into a computer. If that is true, then wouldn't the police be able to tell the last time that Abraham was in that house by watching the camera feed? And if so, then the last time he left, did he take anything with him? Suitcases? Anything to show that he intended to leave for good? And how he left? And who he left with? If he had a girlfriend for 3 months prior to his leaving as DM suggested, wouldn't she be in those images at some point? Wouldn't he have brought her to his home?
I've heard that once you put something on a computer, even if you erase it there are ways to recover it.

Susan1, you bring up interesting questions. I wish I had answers for them. One thing I would like to know (aside from what you've brought up) is about the child that AS allegedly fathered after he won the lottery. Has it ever been verified that there is another child other than the one we'd heard about the 'passport text' being sent to/about?

I could be mixed up but it seems like there should be 2 children of AS. One who's mother had received the 'passport text' and another born after the lottery windfall. Then I also wonder about the 5 women that DM spoke of who were AS's 'girlfriends'. I could be wrong about the number, but it seems like DM spoke of many women associated with AS?

I also keep going back and forth, but I really believe that the officer arrested is the "public official" that DM spoke of. I think it's very possible that AS didn't bribe anyone (for his driver's license), but DM wanted to get the message out there that someone was paid. I think she wanted the officer to sweat...

JMHO... as always!

Susan1, you bring up interesting questions. I wish I had answers for them. One thing I would like to know (aside from what you've brought up) is about the child that AS allegedly fathered after he won the lottery. Has it ever been verified that there is another child other than the one we'd heard about the 'passport text' being sent to/about?

I could be mixed up but it seems like there should be 2 children of AS. One who's mother had received the 'passport text' and another born after the lottery windfall. Then I also wonder about the 5 women that DM spoke of who were AS's 'girlfriends'. I could be wrong about the number, but it seems like DM spoke of many women associated with AS?

I also keep going back and forth, but I really believe that the officer arrested is the "public official" that DM spoke of. I think it's very possible that AS didn't bribe anyone (for his driver's license), but DM wanted to get the message out there that someone was paid. I think she wanted the officer to sweat...

JMHO... as always!

images

I am slow! You 'all' have been miles ahead of me all along, I'm sure!

I had not even thought about that. I cant remember if I posted this or not so incase I didnt I am again. I think they may have put the wrong address for pearl st than they wanted. gregory massey owns some property n pearl st. which is surrounded by land owned by david dey and many of his alias of trust, llc, and business partner. mumz you cant really see my sig, here it is bigger, can you see now
2830743.jpg

I'm not sure what or if we'll ever know the extent of all the connections in this case but I really believe that 'all of you' have discovered lots of them. JMO.

Love your siggy, wanttohelp! (I have all the bells and whistles turned off in my settings. Not sure how I did it... :blushing: Total rocket scientist over here... lol!)

I was thinking about all those cameras Abraham had in his house. I would think it would be most likely that they were all the computerized cameras where they feed right into a computer. If that is true, then wouldn't the police be able to tell the last time that Abraham was in that house by watching the camera feed? And if so, then the last time he left, did he take anything with him? Suitcases? Anything to show that he intended to leave for good? And how he left? And who he left with? If he had a girlfriend for 3 months prior to his leaving as DM suggested, wouldn't she be in those images at some point? Wouldn't he have brought her to his home?
I've heard that once you put something on a computer, even if you erase it there are ways to recover it.

Unfortunately, most DVR's only store at most 30 days of video. It depends on frame rate, hard drive size, picture quality, and if set for motion record or constant record. Once capacity is reached, the data is written over and not recoverable. I've set up many systems, for example - one with 8 cameras: at 120 fps total record ability (four cameras real time) on motion record with 400 gig HD's and get about 3 weeks of video.

Unfortunately, most DVR's only store at most 30 days of video. It depends on frame rate, hard drive size, picture quality, and if set for motion record or constant record. Once capacity is reached, the data is written over and not recoverable. I've set up many systems, for example - one with 8 cameras: at 120 fps total record ability (four cameras real time) on motion record with 400 gig HD's and get about 3 weeks of video.

cholzsch, do you know if it's easy to disable the recording devices like AS's home had? If DM's motives were bad from the start, I can't see her leaving these devices in operation.

Susan1, I wonder if LE seized the recording equipment?

JMO and thanks for tolerating my wandering mind/questions.

cholzsch, do you know if it's easy to disable the recording devices like AS's home had? If DM's motives were bad from the start, I can't see her leaving these devices in operation.

It would be as simple as turning it off/unpluging it.

[video=youtube;11hTpV2eBts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hTpV2eBts[/video]

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...ant-City-House-in-Missing-Lottery-Winner-Case

Authorities Dig at Plant City House in Missing Lottery Winner Case

Ledger Staff Report

Published: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 11:12 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 11:12 a.m.

*SNIP*

PLANT CITY | Hillsborough County authorities are preparing to dig at a Plant City house looking for evidence related to the disappearance of multi-million lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare of Lakeland.

Equipment and manpower appeared to be set to dig behind a house at 5802 State Road 60.

Hillsborough State Attorney Mark Ober confirmed the search is related to Shakespeare's disappearance, but he would not say what authorities were looking for.
-----------
More at link
----------
ACR has all the information on this property with pictures listed on her website ....

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

It is listed under the date of 2009-04-24.

Remember the sign lbm posted of 5802 State Road .... this is where they are digging!!

076-StitzelLawFirmLLCTN.jpg

http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...nd-lottery-winner/th5Ga6RU0E-u9eAZ6Qb4tw.cspx

Possible break in missing Lakeland lottery winner case

Reported by: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 12:14 pm

*SNIP*

PLANT CITY, FL -- Authorities are searching near a home in Plant City in connection with the case of missing Polk County lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Officers with metal detectors and shovels were seen digging up the ground at Highway 60 and Farkas Road. Authorities would not confirm what they were looking for, but it is believed they were searching for Shakepeare's body.

"We have a lot of unanswered questions," said Hillsborough Sheriff's Colonel Albert Frost.

ABC Action news reporter Ty Wilson said that detectives could be investigating the scene for days to come.
-----
More at link

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=123647&catid=8

Law enforcement swarm Hillsborough neighborhood

Carolyn Dolcimascolo 16 mins ago

Hillsborough County, Florida -- Dozens of Polk and Hillsborough County investigators are on scene at Farkas Road and Highway 60 in the Plant City area of Hillsborough County.

While investigators remain tight lipped about why they are there, we do know this a massive investigation that's expected to take several days.

Polk County has been working a high profile investigation into the disappearance of Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare. Law enforcement would neither confirm nor deny that their search is connected to Shakepeare's disappearance.
---------
More at link

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/26/261231/investigators-looking-evidence-plant-city-home/

Investigators looking for evidence at Plant City home

By GEORGE H. NEWMAN | The Tampa Tribune
and JOSH POLTILOVE | The Tampa Tribune

Published: January 26, 2010

Updated: 7 min. ago

*Snip*

PLANT CITY - Investigators from the Hillsborough and Polk county sheriff's offices are on the scene of a property in Plant City this morning.

As crime scene investigators walked the property with metal detectors and shovels, officials from Hillsborough and Polk counties held a news conference.

A Hillsborough County evidence van is pulled up to the garage of the large ranch-style home at 5802 State Road 60. The area is roped off with yellow crime scene tape.

Hillsborough sheriff's Col. Albert Frost said he couldn't comment on specifics about the case. Asked whether this was a public safety issue, Frost said the public is not in danger.
---------
More at link

I hope they find Abraham! I'm very sorry to inform you Mr. Frost that as long as there are people out there like those that we have seen, everyone with a dollar in their pocket, a mortgage in their name, or anything that even resembles something that's worth anything, the public is in DANGER!

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...ant-City-House-in-Missing-Lottery-Winner-Case

Authorities Dig at Plant City House in Missing Lottery Winner Case

Ledger Staff Report

Published: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 11:12 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 11:12 a.m.

*SNIP*

PLANT CITY | Hillsborough County authorities are preparing to dig at a Plant City house looking for evidence related to the disappearance of multi-million lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare of Lakeland.

Equipment and manpower appeared to be set to dig behind a house at 5802 State Road 60.

Hillsborough State Attorney Mark Ober confirmed the search is related to Shakespeare's disappearance, but he would not say what authorities were looking for.
-----------
More at link
----------
ACR has all the information on this property with pictures listed on her website ....

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

It is listed under the date of 2009-04-24.

Remember the sign lbm posted of 5802 State Road .... this is where they are digging!!

076-StitzelLawFirmLLCTN.jpg

Good for them. I have said for quite a while now that they should take a serious look at this property. The wooded area behind the house just really set off my suspicion meter.

Thanks for all the links and updates.

I'm glad that LE is moving forward and getting at this with gusto, but my heart is breaking for Abraham's family.

ETA: The lottery clip from Nightline was well done, IMO. I am not sure if I believe that AS spent most of his winnings or loaned them out (I think they said 10 Mil was 'burned through'?) It would seem if AS was broke, there isn't much reason he couldn't have stayed in Lakeland, if he had no money left to give out and gave the remainder of what was left to DM, what would be the point in running away? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom