GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/state_news/012510-Lakeland-police-officer-arrested

Lakeland police officer arrested
Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 12:25 PM EST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 12:20 PM EST

*snips*

Polk County Sheriff’s Office detectives arrested 42-year-old Troy McKay Young Monday morning, January 25, 2010. Young is charged with Unlawful Compensation, Felony 2nd Degree, and Misuse of Confidential information, Misdemeanor.
---
Detectives say Young provided Dorice “Dee Dee” Moore with information he obtained through Law Enforcement data bases, and received compensation in exchange for the information. Detectives say Moore was named as a person of interest in the ongoing investigation of Abraham Shakespeare’s disappearance. Shakespeare was reported missing in November 2009. He has not been seen or heard from since April 2009.

Detectives say Young met Moore in August 2009 through a mutual acquaintance. Reports say Moore told detectives she wanted to write a story about Abraham Shakespeare and wanted Young to corroborate as he was a police officer and his credibility was greater than others with whom she had spoken. Moore claims to have paid young for different law enforcement services on different occasions, reports say.

Detectives say Young admitted that he had given Moore information about vehicle owners after she provided him with tag numbers. Detectives say Young used law enforcement data bases to acquire the confidential information he provided Moore.

According to detectives reports, “In November 2009, Regarding Young’s actions, he did solicit and accept a pecuniary benefit which was not authorized by law (he was off duty and not working a special detail sanctioned by the Lakeland police Department), and he represented as being, within the official discretion as a public servant, in violation of his public duty.”

Young was booked into the Polk County Jail on $5,500.00 surety bond.
----

More at link

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Info-to-Woman-in-Case-of-Missing-Lotto-Winner

LPD Officer Charged With Selling Info to Woman in Case of Missing Lotto Winner

By Rick Rousos
THE LEDGER

Published: Monday, January 25, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, January 25, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.

*snip*

LAKELAND | A Lakeland police officer was arrested today for what sheriff's investigators say was taking “unlawful compensation” from a woman connected to missing Lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.

Abraham Shakespeare Detectives arrested Troy McKay Young, 42, on charges of unlawful compensation, which is a felony, and misuse of confidential information, a misdemeanor, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office.
---

More at Link

Well, the case heats up again for Abraham.
DDM bribing a police officer, a pay off.
DDM was throwing money around again.

Does anyone else feel LE may arrest DDM soon?

That would be good, but what about Abraham Shakespeare?

Did DDM cause his death? She has a certain track record, but as far as i know, it does not include murder.
Did DDM pay for him to go to Key West or Cozumel and send him an 'allowance' monthly?
Does DDM have Abraham under lock and key in one of the many companies or buildings she owns or shell game owns?
Did DDM cause Abraham's death accidentally? Perhaps keeping him supplied with drugs and he overdosed?
Did DDM convince Abraham he had HIV or AIDS, as has been mentioned, and
she has him in a supposed hospice ran by some of her 'nursing staff'?
IMO.

I don't know.
I do know that I want to believe that Abraham is alive, that he can reclaim his lottery winnings, enjoy his family and the rest of his life.

The way she's been paying for dirty deeds it's easy to jump to the conclusion she paid somebody to murder him.

The way she's been paying for dirty deeds it's easy to jump to the conclusion she paid somebody to murder him.

I agree with you and I don't doubt the possibility that she could have murdered him herself. JMVHO. I'd much rather Abraham being alive somewhere but my hopes are sort of fading the more that's been revealed about DM. Again, just my very honest opinion.

Praying for Abraham and his family.

You have all done a wonderful job with finding information on this case. This DM is something else from all that I have be reading about her. I just watched the video of her and dang with all the money she has I sure wish she would do something with that hair. She sure looks different on the video compared to her pictures on myspace.

You have all done a wonderful job with finding information on this case. This DM is something else from all that I have be reading about her. I just watched the video of her and dang with all the money she has I sure wish she would do something with that hair. She sure looks different on the video compared to her pictures on myspace.

Some of the photos that were online (in the articles) are much better than the one video I saw. I think they were 'taken' from her FB or MS pages, IIRC. I wonder if she 'let herself go' because of the pressure from this case?

One of the photos (I think was from FB), DM is leaning against a piece of furniture in Abraham's home (or her home, depending on how we look at the situation) stood out in my mind. Her legs look rather decent in the photo and I thought to myself, "her legs look really good for a person who had a crushed leg". I know that sounds stupid and judgemental but I know one person who had a leg 'crushed' and another who had both legs 'crushed' and both of them have very visible marks/scars and even with rehab, the one person with only one leg 'crushed' has a visible size difference in the leg that was injured. Perhaps her 'scuba therapy' was beneficial in the legs healing so well? It was just something that stood out to me. I know panty hose can cover a lot, but something about DM's situation makes me wonder about her 'crushed leg'.

All of this is JMO and my own opinion of what I've seen in photos and the articles.

Dee Dee Moore stole $60,000 from me. She said she would help me set up an LLC. I gave her a cashiers check made out to Accurate Professional Staffing, the company she was helping me set up. to drop off at the payroll company (Realtime Services) I didnt know at the time she had registered the company and opened a bank account in her name. Im just happy to be alive.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100125/NEWS/1255025/1134?p=all&tc=pgall

LPD Officer Charged With Selling Information to Woman in Case of Missing Lotto Winner
LPD's Troy Young is accused of working for woman in case of missing Lotto winner.

By Rick Rousos
THE LEDGER

Published: Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.
Last Modified: Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.

*Snip*

LAKELAND | A Lakeland police officer was accused Monday of checking license plate numbers for a woman connected to missing Lotto millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.

Polk County Sheriff's Office detectives arrested Troy McKay Young, 42, on charges of unlawful compensation, which is a felony, and misuse of confidential information, a misdemeanor.

"For a check of $200 and a plane ticket for his daughter, he gave up a 19-year career with the Lakeland Police Department," Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said Monday.

Young was booked into the Polk County Jail on Monday and was released on $5,500 bail. He did not return phone messages left by The Ledger.

Lakeland police Chief Roger Boatner said Young will remain on paid suspension until the department finishes an internal review.

Investigators say Young provided Dorice "DeeDee" Moore of Lakeland with information obtained through law enforcement data bases and that he was paid for the information.

Young admitted he had given Moore information about the identities of vehicle owners after she provided him with tag numbers, PCSO detectives say.

Moore is considered a "person of interest" in the ongoing investigation of Abraham Shakespeare's disappearance.

According to Young's arrest report, in December a detective searched Moore's cell phone, with permission, and found "Troy Young" text messages with Moore's asking Young to run license tags.

Once, Moore specifically asked, "Check if this is a cop," the arrest report said.

In that text message asking about a police car, Judd said Moore was asking specifically about a sheriff's undercover vehicle. "She was off by one digit," Judd said.

The report said Young admitted being given a plane ticket for his daughter's use.

The ticket was a Texas-to-Florida round trip, Judd said. He said Moore also gave Young a $200 check.

The ticket was to pay for Young's checking several tags and for other services. The report said Young did things for Moore such as giving her advice about legal questions and witnessing her opening a safe deposit box.
----

More at link

If it is a felony for the officer to sell the information to someone, isn't it any kind of crime to buy that information from a police officer?

Some of the photos that were online (in the articles) are much better than the one video I saw. I think they were 'taken' from her FB or MS pages, IIRC. I wonder if she 'let herself go' because of the pressure from this case?

One of the photos (I think was from FB), DM is leaning against a piece of furniture in Abraham's home (or her home, depending on how we look at the situation) stood out in my mind. Her legs look rather decent in the photo and I thought to myself, "her legs look really good for a person who had a crushed leg". I know that sounds stupid and judgemental but I know one person who had a leg 'crushed' and another who had both legs 'crushed' and both of them have very visible marks/scars and even with rehab, the one person with only one leg 'crushed' has a visible size difference in the leg that was injured. Perhaps her 'scuba therapy' was beneficial in the legs healing so well? It was just something that stood out to me. I know panty hose can cover a lot, but something about DM's situation makes me wonder about her 'crushed leg'.

All of this is JMO and my own opinion of what I've seen in photos and the articles.

Laughing......I think the only thing that has ever been crushed on DM is her ego or at least it should be.

They just showed a new picture of DM on the evening news, with brown hair. I see why she dyes it blond. And she's getting chunkier. Doesn't look a think like her MySpace picture. False advertising.

If you all have a link to bring over, it would be really nice. (I don't need a link to solidify your comments, I would like to see DM's 'look'. Yup, I'm nosey that way... :blushing:)

If you all have a link to bring over, it would be really nice. (I don't need a link to solidify your comments, I would like to see DM's 'look'. Yup, I'm nosey that way... :blushing:)

O'my please I would like to see it also.

Watch this news story for the new, and not so improved, Dorice Moore:
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/
Officer Arrested in Lotto Winner Case
Tell me what you think. It looks like they have a picture of the wrong person. She doesn't look a think like the MySpace.
Missed the Nightline, but I'm hoping they'll have a link to replay it.
I'm looking forward to the picture of her in orange. It's coming.

Watch this news story for the new, and not so improved, Dorice Moore:
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/
Officer Arrested in Lotto Winner Case
Tell me what you think. It looks like they have a picture of the wrong person. She doesn't look a think like the MySpace.
Missed the Nightline, but I'm hoping they'll have a link to replay it.
I'm looking forward to the picture of her in orange. It's coming.

OMG... The Tampa Bay story video photo of DM doesn't look a thing like her. JMO.

Can anyone here do a comparison/side by side photo of the blonde DM and the one in this link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member