GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ACR!!

I love the way you lay all your Timelines out on the cases you have followed and find them most helpful. Thank you for your efforts and to all here who have helped with the sleuthing!

Most of all, thank you for doing this for Abraham and his family.

Thanks, ACandyRose, so far what you've put up there looks good.

Rizzy, I don't think looking from the angle you are is a bad idea at all. Who knows what might come of it?

I was shocked at all the business documents, etc... that the others were finding. Most of these people seemed to have a lot of paperwork and LLCs, it's hard to figure out where one person ends and another begins! :crazy:

I've been kind of looking around for info on DM's businesses. I ran across some interesting comments at this link: http://www.truecrimereport.com/2010/01/abraham_shakespeare_missing_fl.php

There are mentions of her business dealings. (If this link or my comment is not allowed please let me know.)

That's going to be an awesome resource, ACandyRose! :woohoo:

I don't know if it's been posted already or not, but DM also has a ficticious business name filed with the state of FL. Forgive me if this info is already here- there's just so much to keep up with.

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
AMERICAN SERVICE PROFESSIONALS,LLC
Filing Information
Registration Number G09000135689
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 07/16/2009
Expiration Date 12/31/2014
Current Owners 1
County MULTIPLE
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Mailing Address
5732 STATE RD 60
PLANT CITY, FL 33567
Owner Information
DONEGAN, DORICE
5732 STATE RD. 60
PLANT CITY, FL 33567
FEI/EIN Number: NONE
Document Number: NONE

She filed for the ficticious name the day before filing the LLC.

I'm still here. Just had a busy weekend. : )

DM's cellular phone company comes up under 'ficticious name' also:

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficid...01&rformat=P&rname=DONEGAN DORICE

(previously posted by wanttohelp and possibly others too)

Can anyone explain what ficticious name means? The expiration date for this particular name/business (?) is 12/31/09, which means it's not 'active' any longer? Are all LLC's names considered ficticious? (Thanks to anyone who can explain this to me!)

Boyz_Mum, I think the term "ficticious name" replaces the old term "doing business as," or DBA.

When a company or individual owns a business that has a name different from the company or individual's name, a ficticious name can be applied for.

If you want to open a business called "XYZ" and you haven't done the paperwork to incorporate or form an LLC, you can apply for the ficticious name so that you can conduct business in the XYZ name.

That's what struck me odd about the ficticious name for American Service Professionals, LLC. It was filed the day before the LLC was. I don't know of a reason for doing both, but maybe someone here knows more than I about it.

I thought folks went the ficticious route if they didn't want to form an LLC or incorporate.

Here's a link to the sunbiz FAQ about it.

Sole Proprietorship: Sole proprietorships are easy to set up and easy to disband. Profits are taxed at the owner’s individual federal tax rate, with the amount reported on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ. Sole proprietorships do not file Florida corporate income tax returns.

Partnership: Partnerships can be formed as easily as sole proprietorships. These unincorporated businesses allow two or more people to share liability and provide capital. Business income is reported on partners’ individual tax returns. Limited partnerships must file with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.

Limited Liability Company
: Limited liability companies, or LLCs as they are known, are a hybrid form of business that combines elements of partnerships and corporations. In Florida, LLCs may elect whether to be taxed as partnerships or corporations. On the federal level, LLCs with more than one member file a partnership return on IRS Form 1065 unless they elect to be classified as a corporation. LLCs must file with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.

Corporation: Corporations are separate legal entities that must be incorporated with the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations.

The two types of corporations are the C-Corporation and the S-Corporation. With a C-Corporation, the corporation rather than individuals pays taxes and assumes liabilities. Florida’s corporate tax is 5.5%. An S-Corporation allows up to 75 shareholders to share income and expenses and to report them on their individual income tax returns.

Link

Thank you blue mermaid for your info.

This may help to explain a company under a fictitous name also ....

http://www.floridatrend.com/small_biz_article.asp?aID=50566

What is a fictitious name, and when do you need to register one?

*Snip*

A Fictitious Name Registration is required of individuals who do business under any name other than either their legal personal name or a properly registered corporate name, partnership, trademark, service mark or limited liability company. The purpose of Chapter 865.09, Florida Statutes, known as the Fictitious Name Act, is to insure a public record of the identity of a fictitious name owner.
=======

I was really puzzled by the 'ficticious name' category. I think I'm clearer now.

As I have been searching to connect people to the names/places that have been mentioned here, I've run across other questions as well.

Can someone/anyone translate this: http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?f...t=Name&city=&state=FL&Image2.x=56&Image2.y=10

This is what searching at veromi.net turns up in regards to the name Dorice D. What I'm wondering is regarding the associated businesses. Are they associated because they are linked to the same names OR are they associated because of a shared addresss or both?

I apologize in advance because I know much of this territory has been covered, I guess I just need to have information processed in a certain way for me to understand.

http://www.veromi.net/ProductHelpBusiness.asp?product=Business

"These businesses are currently associated or have been associated with the address of the search subject."

Thank you Susan1! I thought that was the case when searching an individual, but wasn't sure when it was a business. I am so sorry I didn't read or find the explaination.

See how important you all are in the research and search for information on AS? I kind of stink at 'everything internet and computer', but you all rock!

xe3pmv.gif

BUMPING BECAUSE ABRAHAM NEEDS OUR HELP AND HIS MOTHER NEEDS TO KNOW WHERE HE IS

This has most likely already made the rounds but .....

www.deedeemoore.com

Home Page states:

Welcome to the Greatest Website in the World!

Please excuse the dust, we’re just moving in. :)

We have a bit of work ahead of us, but when we’re done, you’ll find something special here. We’re building a site that’s 100% dedicated to serving you – which is exactly what you deserve.

In the next couple of weeks, you’ll see some additional pages.
Please keep coming back. We have big plans and can’t wait for you to see what they are!

=====

Registration Service Provided By: MeZine Inc.

Domain name: deedeemoore.com

Registrant Contact:

DeeDee Moore ()

Fax:
P.O. BOX 433
SYDNEY, FL 33587
US

Administrative Contact:
MeZine Inc.
MeZine Inc. (admin@mezine.com)
+1.8664484588
Fax: +1.6044304566
P.O. Box 12043
555 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N4
CA

Technical Contact:
MeZine Inc.
MeZine Inc. (admin@mezine.com)
+1.8664484588
Fax: +1.6044304566
P.O. Box 12043
555 W. Hastings St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N4
CA

Name Servers:
ns1.domaincityservers.com
ns2.domaincityservers.com

Creation date: 30 Mar 2008 23:39:20
Expiration date: 30 Mar 2010 23:39:20

=====

Wonder what those BIG plans were?

ACandyRose a big Thank You for putting all the information that has been uncovered here on a timeline for us!! It makes it much clearer to see just what has gone on in this case by having it all laid out by dates.

AND ... a big Thank You to everyone here for digging up the facts to add to that timeline and for trying to find justice for Abraham!

You all rock! :woohoo:

ACandyRose's Abraham Shakespeare Timeline

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

A Candy Rose, the timeline is a work of art. We are blessed to have you here, your organization skills are top notch.

Praying for Abraham and his family.

Great job ACandyRose!!!

DeeDee Moore is the registrant for multiple websites. I don't know of a way to uncover the complete website names other than to pay for it here. All I've been able to find for free is the first letter of each, as below. I suspect #1 is AMP's old website. I found a cache version, but I think it's been dumped off its server, so nothing works. Not much there but the name "Dawn" is referenced. There's also a tab for "Dee Dee's Extreme Photos" but you can't click through. I suspect #2 is deedeemoore.com. I'd love to know what #s 3, 4 and 5 are.

The dates reference the historical whois changes, I think. Not sure what the numbers in parentheses are- could be server changes.

A___________________________________.
Current|11/19/2007|5/14/2008|9/13/2008|11/30/2008|9/15/2009 (2)

D______________.
Current|4/4/2008|9/1/2008|1/24/2009|3/30/2009 (4)

F________________________________.
Current|11/22/2009|1/14/2010

F__________________.
Current|3/26/2009 (2)

N___________________.
Current|3/26/2009 (2)

I've looked to see what other sites that begin with the letter "F" are on the same server as deedeemoore.com, and there is one that looked like it was somewhat suspect. Still checking into it though.

I think you answered my question- I was curious about deedeemoore.com. (I couldn't get this message to delete.) Thanks blue mermaid!

ACandyRose
I just got home and checked out your timeline. That is incredible. Love it.
Your timeline shows Debbie Munguia as new owner of American Medical Professionals. Think this might be her?
http://www.facebook.com/people/Debra-Munguia/100000172230115
Yep, reckon so:
http://www.myspace.com/495708937

Yep, it's her. She and DM and DM's mom are FB friends. There is some interesting info posted here right before Christmas that even I need to go back and re-read. I had forgotten the LLC had been turned over to her, for instance. :crazy:

The past and present posters on this thread rock and you guys inspired me to join this site.

So many folks to sleuth, so little time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~