GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DM mentioned a "public official" when she posted about AS's driver's license. Is an officer considered a public official? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm curious if DM weaved a little truth in with her 'stories'.

I'm praying that this case is resolved and praying for AS and his family.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...akeland-Officer-Suspended-in-Shakespeare-Case

Lakeland Officer Suspended in Shakespeare Case
LPD's Troy Young is suspected of taking money from woman at center of Abraham Shakespeare case.

By Rick Rousos
THE LEDGER

Published: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:52 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:52 p.m.
( page 1 of 3 )

LAKELAND | A Lakeland police officer has been suspended amid allegations he accepted money from a woman thought to be a central figure in the disappearance of Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare, local police sources say.

Officer Troy Young, 42, who has been with LPD since 1990, was suspended with pay Jan. 8. He is the only Lakeland police office now under suspension.

Young's personnel file doesn't indicate why he was suspended.

Police Chief Roger Boatner said he could not comment on the nature of the allegations against Young because they are under investigation by his department.

Local police sources say Young is suspected of taking money from Dorice "DeeDee" Moore.

Moore, 37, is the woman Polk County Sheriff's investigators say can't account for an $840,000 transaction in which she was supposed to have paid Shakespeare for his assets, mainly his Redhawk Bend Drive house in Lakeland.

Shakespeare, a multimillion-dollar jackpot winner, was reported missing two months ago, and family and friends told investigators they haven't seen him since April.

Local police sources independently interviewed by The Ledger said Thursday they were unsure how much money was involved in the Young investigation or why it would have been paid.

While Lakeland police are investigating any possible financial relationship between Moore and Young, the Polk County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate Shakespeare's disappearance.

They are treating it as a homicide.

Young told The Ledger on Thursday night that he wished he could comment, "but I'll let the investigation run its course first."

Young did say he had contact with Moore and that it involved her intention to write a book about Shakespeare.

More at link!

Does DDM even feel that noose getting tighter?

DM mentioned a "public official" when she posted about AS's driver's license. Is an officer considered a public official? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm curious if DM weaved a little truth in with her 'stories'.

I'm praying that this case is resolved and praying for AS and his family.

BBM... do police officers have anything to do with people getting their driver's licenses?

Here, in NY, the driver's licenses are all strictly done through the DMV, and you have an official from the DMV accompany you on your road test, and that's all. You're not allowed to have anyone else besides that official accompany you in the vehicle while the road test is being administered. (when I took mine, it was a horrible blizzard and while my father came with me in the vehicle to the testing site, he had to stand outside in the snow and cold while I was taking my test...)

BBM... do police officers have anything to do with people getting their driver's licenses?

Probably not. The only thing I can think of that has to do with officers and driver's licenses is if a person were challenging a ticket and an officer didn't show up for a court date. (I'm not good at explaining- if you get a ticket here in our county, you can challenge the ticket in hopes of getting the fine reduced or something like that.)

In DM's posts, she seemed to point fingers all over the place, and I did get curious about the public official she mentioned. Her stories intrigued me, I'll give her that. :blushing:

Thanks for 'balancing me out' JLMcKenna83. (I wish stupid details in her posts didn't nag at me!)

Probably not. The only thing I can think of that has to do with officers and driver's licenses is if a person were challenging a ticket and an officer didn't show up for a court date. (I'm not good at explaining- if you get a ticket here in our county, you can challenge the ticket in hopes of getting the fine reduced or something like that.)

In DM's posts, she seemed to point fingers all over the place, and I did get curious about the public official she mentioned. Her stories intrigued me, I'll give her that. :blushing:

Thanks for 'balancing me out' JLMcKenna83. (I wish stupid details in her posts didn't nag at me!)

She seems to try to direct the blame at everyone but herself.. I took everything she said with a pound of salt instead of a grain.. I believe it is the rantings of a desperate woman who was trying to cover her butt.. (the "multiple" people posting as her... the blame game she seems to be playing..) while there could be minute facts intertwined in her lies.. I don't think that they were facts that were pertinent to Abraham's disappearance..

On another note.... I wish she would just stay away from Abraham's mother.. she has caused this woman so much grief and heartache already. IMO... DDM knows where Abraham is, knows what happened to him, and has stolen everything from him.. She has no one but herself to blame for this mess... And the fortunate part is that while she may have effed this up for herself.. after reading over and over again what everyone here has uncovered.. she screwed alot of other shady people as well..

Ms. Moore.. I implore you to just strike a deal with LE and tell them where Abraham is. Let his family have some peace, and I can honestly tell you.. you are no hardened murderer, whatever has happened to him will eat at your mind, body, and soul. Obviously the jig is up. You have been publicly named a suspect. You will only benefit by telling LE everything you know.

Well everyone I guess your insults/ unsensitive jabs chased LB who was investing much time and insite to this thread and keeping it very interesting. Its too bad.
:slap::HBwhiteflag:

Who's everyone? I've only ever posted on this thread when I had something to add... I 100% appreciate LB's hard work and dedication to Abraham's disappearance. As well as everyone else's. I cannot myself make heads or tails of the financial transactions or property transfers that have been uncovered here.. and honestly.. unless it's explained to me.. (which I have had my father do with some of the postings..) I have no clue what most of it means.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ne...st-in-the-missing-lotto-millionaire-case.html

Did a cop get money from a person of interest in the missing Lotto millionaire case?

Uncategorized — posted by willoughby mariano on January, 15 2010 12:58 PM

The mystery deepens in the case of missing $17 million Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore is a person of interest in Shakespeare’s disappearance. Investigators are treating his case as a homicide. Now The (Lakeland) Ledger is reporting that a Lakeland Police Department Officer Troy Young was suspended after accepting money from Moore.

The paper did not say how or why the money was handed over. But Young did say Moore contacted him. She told him she was writing a book on the case.

Investigators think Young used ill-gotten gains from Shakespeare to bribe others into saying they saw him alive

===========

Interesting!! :waitasec:

Originally Posted by wanttohelp
I appreciate that too. But can I ask what is going on Tricia with continually pointing our CandyRose in this thread? I know myself and others have posted HOURs worth of research in these threads. Do you know how long it took me to write out the transaction on the Miller property? About 3 hours. Other posters collected all Dee's post a few pages back for Investigating. I'm not saying members should not be praised, just what is going out with your interest in only Candyrose?

I'm reading this post just stunned. Normally I would not allow this to stand out in the open forum but I will this time in case others feel as you do. I will be surprised if they do though

If you go through these threads you will see how many times I have come on and praised all of you for your work. I have personally sent out messages to people thanking them.

I have known ACR for many years and I was thrilled when I saw her on this thread. Surprised too. All I was trying to do was to let her know I appreciated her and to let all of you know you had a wonderful new addition to your team.

Wanttohelp you have done amazing work. Thank you very very much. As I have pointed out many times it is because of the great work on this thread many people involved in the investigation are reading it. And they thank you .

Since I do not keep up on every post in this thread I sometimes miss what others have done. Please know it is not because I care about someone else more but it has to do with time restraints. Again my apologies.

I would hope that you come to work on these cases out of the desire to help. Not to be noticed or praised. And not to keep score as to who gets the most attention.

In the future if you or anyone else has a problem with what I am doing please PM me or email me rather than complaining on the thread itself. This thread is meant for Abraham. Not for complaints.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ne...st-in-the-missing-lotto-millionaire-case.html

Did a cop get money from a person of interest in the missing Lotto millionaire case?

Uncategorized — posted by willoughby mariano on January, 15 2010 12:58 PM

The mystery deepens in the case of missing $17 million Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare.

Dorice “DeeDee” Moore is a person of interest in Shakespeare’s disappearance. Investigators are treating his case as a homicide. Now The (Lakeland) Ledger is reporting that a Lakeland Police Department Officer Troy Young was suspended after accepting money from Moore.

The paper did not say how or why the money was handed over. But Young did say Moore contacted him. She told him she was writing a book on the case.

Investigators think Young used ill-gotten gains from Shakespeare to bribe others into saying they saw him alive

===========

Interesting!! :waitasec:

Hmm, I wonder if the "blogs.orlandosentinel.com" misquoted that statement about "Young used ill-gotten gains from Shakespeare to bribe others into saying they saw him alive" and meant that it was Moore who used the ill-gotten gains? Strange statement.

Even if Dee Dee Moore was writing a "tell all" book as she claimed Abraham wanted her to do, was she planning on including that she gave this police officer money and what it was for?

ACR

Hmm, I wonder if the "blogs.orlandosentinel.com" misquoted that statement about "Young used ill-gotten gains from Shakespeare to bribe others into saying they saw him alive" and meant that it was Moore who used the ill-gotten gains? Strange statement.

Even if Dee Dee Moore was writing a "tell all" book as she claimed Abraham wanted her to do, was she planning on including that she gave this police officer money and what it was for?

ACR

Thank you for asking this! I read, reread, wanted to post and ask, because this one detail in the article drove me to distraction.

As it's written, it sounds like Young played part in the disappearance coverup and I think Moore's name should be in that sentence, as you pointed out.

Thank you for asking this! I read, reread, wanted to post and ask, because this one detail in the article drove me to distraction.

As it's written, it sounds like Young played part in the disappearance coverup and I think Moore's name should be in that sentence, as you pointed out.

I also had to re-read several times and almost posted the same thing. But then I thought about the source "blogs.orlandosentinel.com" and just dismissed the whole posting.

Hey Everyone,

I am thinking about giving Abraham his own sub forum. What do you think? Do you feel there is enough sleuthing to do with his case that it warrants a sub forum?

Also, if we do make a sub forum, we will need a moderator. You wouldn't be a full fledged moderator. You would be like a "moderator light."LOL.

If you are interested please email me at tgrif@xmission.com and put in the subject line; Abraham

Thanks,
Tricia

OK People. What is the deal? Why is this thread dying on the vine here?

Tricia:
IMO:
Check who is not posting currently.
Two of our best digger out of truths....and real estate transactions....
lbminnesota
and
Iminuru

This thread has wonderful sleuths....
too many to name
and we are dedicated to finding out Abraham's truth, but
in this case,
they seem to be the 'leaders.'

No disrespect meant to anyone else at all.

Tricia ~

Nice to see you :) I'm still trying to catch up and am reading each and every link. I have a hard time making heads or tails of all the financial transactions, so I'm trying to read each article carefully to see where and if I can find any inconsistencies. (which there have been many.. and it seems that someone is a bit delusional as to their whole part in a man's disappearance..) All I see are predators surround Abraham.. and it saddens me to know he was taken such advantage of and possibly done away with without the least bit of respect for him or his mother..

Hope to catch up and be posting more soon!!

Tricia:
IMO:
Check who is not posting currently.
Two of our best digger out of truths....and real estate transactions....
lbminnesota
and
Iminuru

This thread has wonderful sleuths....
too many to name
and we are dedicated to finding out Abraham's truth, but
in this case,
they seem to be the 'leaders.'

No disrespect meant to anyone else at all.

Ni desrespect at all but please understand that those two posters stopped posting because they wanted to. Nothing to do with how they were treated here and everything to do with their own choice to stop. Both are welcome back at any time.

From Dmoore's Post dated 12/06/09 @ 08:03PM that ACR posted

"Michael World - moved shortly after Abraham did. He owned a clothing store in town and owed Mr. Shakespeare 100,000.00. He would have not hurt him but could be helping him hide"

This is interesting, a clothing store that offers personal loans too? :waitasec:

Lakeland Yellow Pages
http://www.theusaexplorer.com/Florida/Lakeland8.html

Worlds Fashion Wear
2407 Us Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33805
Phone : (863) 802-5570
Product & Services:
Personal Loans

http://www.automotix.net/yellowpages/florida/lakeland/car_financing_loans/personal_loans/

Personal Loans in Lakeland, Florida (CAR Financing & Loans)

Worlds Fashion Wear
2407 USHighway 98 North
Lakeland, Florida, 33805
Phone: (863)802-5570

Just bumping my own post because I am still looking at this guy, not that I think he has done anything wrong, but because Dmoore mentioned him. More than likely just a friend Abraham helped out and Dmoore was deflecting blame, but at this point nothing can be ruled out.

I am not the best researcher out here, but I am not giving up on Abraham and justice for him and his family. So, I will do what I can to help!! I appreciate everyones input in to trying to find the truth and most of all I think Abraham's mother would appreciate knowing what has happened to her son.

Thanks to everyone who is helping and Tricia thank you for allowing us to sleuth all angles of this case.

Back to my friend google ... we are becoming quite good friends here lately!:crazy:

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficid...t=P&rname=WORLDS MICHAEL E

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
WORLDS FASHION WEAR

Filing Information
Registration Number G01080900121
Status EXPIRED
Filed Date 03/22/2001
Expiration Date 12/31/2006
Current Owners 1
County POLK
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Mailing Address
2407 U S HWY 98 N
LAKELAND, FL 33805
Owner Information
WORLDS, MICHAEL E
5564 STARLING LOOP
LAKELAND, FL 33810

FEI/EIN Number: NONE
Document Number: NONE
Document Images
03/22/2001 -- REGISTRATION
================================

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
WORLDS FASHION WEAR II

Filing Information
Registration Number G06297700038
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 10/24/2006
Expiration Date 12/31/2011
Current Owners 1
County POLK
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Mailing Address
1805 NORTH FLORIDA AVE
LAKELAND, FL 33805
Owner Information
WORLDS, MICHAEL E SR
5564 STARLING LOOP
LAKELAND, FL 33810

Document Images
======================

Fictitious Name Detail
Fictitious Name
WORLD'S CASH ADVANCE

Filing Information
Registration Number G99123900177
Status CANCELLED
Filed Date 05/04/1999
Expiration Date 12/31/2004
Current Owners 1
County POLK
Total Pages 2
Events Filed 1
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Mailing Address
2407 U.S. HWY 98 NORTH
LAKELAND, FL 33805
Owner Information
WORLDS, MICHAEL E. SR.
613 CHOCTAW AVENUE
LAKELAND, FL 33815

Document Images
=====================
There is a M. Worlds Sr. and Jr. - not sure which one was Abraham's buddy.

Tricia, I'm working on archiving to expand on what research others and myself have already done. I'll give credit to Websleuths and ALL the posters here who helped in the research. I hope any members here who have left will all come back and realize this case is about Abraham Shakespeare missing and as a team, we can find the information needed to help on this case.

One of the problems with this case is there are so many twists in information about people, multiple addresses, multiple names, connections to corporations that it's mind boggling to say the least. Very challenging.

It's very intricate to collect each piece of information needed to tell the story about each transaction *beyond* what is just in the court records per entry. This is one of the more complicated timelines I have to lay out on a web page, and at the same time, stay within limits of public found materials of information. It's very time consumming.

Anyway, here's a peek to the "work in progress" site I've started. Although I currently have everything on one web page but I will be splitting them up into individual web pages by year. Hopefully this will help others to continue sleuthing, but if nothing else the information will be archived for future references. I hope this helps. :dance:

http://www.acandyrose.com/abraham_shakespeare.htm

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members