GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a FYI

http://www.staffmarket.com/peo/peo-info.asp

What is a PEO company (Professional Employer Organization)?

A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) helps client companies cost-effectively outsource the management of payroll, workers' compensation, human resources and employee benefits. PEOs help clients focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.

Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers' compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. Engaging a PEO enables companies to share these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This allows PEO clients to focus on the operational and revenue-producing side of their business.

PEO companies provide an integrated service to effectively manage human resource responsibilities and employer risks for their clients. A PEO delivers these services by establishing and maintaining an employer relationship with the employees at the client's worksite and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities and risk......

.......more at link.

http://www.muckety.com/American-Medical-Professionals-Peo-Inc/5067381.muckety

American Medical Professionals Peo Inc.

American Medical Professionals Peo Inc. current relationships:

U.S. Department of Defense - contractor

There were comments posted on another site (I linked it earlier) about a VA suit against DM and one of the comments said that the VA hospital (?) couldn't do business with DM or AMP (I can't remember exactly). I guess my question is: If there is any credibility to the VA lawsuit situation and DM/AMP, would the DOD contract through AMP? Since both are government organizations, wouldn't one lawsuit be enough to cut a business off of all government contracts?

In relation to DM and SA (Shar), I saw a business called "Promedicol Inc". Was this covered already? Link to veromi.net: http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?l...Business&city=&state=&Image1.x=75&Image1.y=12

(I have only been looking at the Florida and familiar names, there are others listed at the link and I'm not implying their involvement in anything in this case.)

JMO and my own stupid questions.

This is showing how Stitzel and his wife change names and transfer properties; through phoney marriages/divorces. I don't think it's coincidence that Stitzel, Cedric Lewis, and Moore all got divorced this past summer. We haven't started on Cedric yet but all three are moving properties into different names. They need a title company to commit crime with them and Hillsborough Title is one of their crime partners.
They also handled transactions with Shakespeare & Associates and Krasniqi.

This is looking like a major crime ring with millions of dollars of properties being moved around. Krasniqi's are going to show up soon; this is organized crime. Barbara Jackson - it's not her name. Sonya Jackson and Colin Shakespeare in Orlando I believe are connected; Sonya owns a hair salon - Parrish crime ring. Shakespeare property was passed through someone connected with a salon. These people create elaborate facebook, myspace, websites with pictures of themselves, submit obits to the Tampa newspaper, birth notices...all fake.

8/14/90 Marriage
David Howard Stitzel III 3/4/64 (Ohio)
Veronica Susan Prostko 4/20/63 (TX) Her SSN starts with 262/FL per 8/13/96 filing
Witnesses: Loretta C Prostko & Richard Muga (2110 W Platt St Tampa/Muga & Stitzel's office)

7/19/97 Marriage
Sean Allen McNair 6/20/73 (ND) to Loretta Catherine Prostko 10/29/69 (FL)
Witnesses: Karen L Pinon & Howard Stitzel
Notary: Veronica Stitzel - 2810 Wilder Park Dr Plant City, FL - 96 judgment filing also uses this address

2810 Wilder Park Dr - Property History
10/11/91 Property Held by Canada Real Est Holding; One Old Country Rd Carle Place, NY 11514
8/18/92 Granted to K&S Development - 607 Alexander St Plant City, FL
4/6/94 Granted to David H Stitzel III
11/16/94 Granted to Victor D & Victoria Y Champion (AKA Stitzels) - Prepared by Hillsborough Title

4/21/05 Marriage License (no record of divorce from Rick Lurvey)
David Howard Stitzel III 3/4/64 (Ohio) to Vina Leah Sanders 6/28/69 (CA) Maiden Name-Sanders
Witnesses: Vina Lorraine Sanders & Barbara Barnett
Person Performing Ceremony: Donald E Mason/Evangelical Presbyterian Church

4/18/97 Marriage
Ricky Lee Lurvey 2/18/68 WI...Vina Leah Sanders 6/28/69 (FL) - resides in Plant City
Witnesses: Vina Lorraine Sanders & Linda Robards
Person Performing Ceremony: Theron Chewning/Fowler Ave Baptist Church/8932 Hervel Circle Tampa

8/12/1989 Marriage
John Douglas Dansby to Vina Leah Sanders (image not available - Hillsborough County)

8/25/04 Release of Mortgage Rick L Lurvey & Leaha V Sanders
12/8/95 Mortgage Deed Rick L Lurvey & Leah V Sanders - Louise Brinson Trust
2004 - Vina moves many properties to Rick Lurvey/she uses Leah V Sanders & Leah V Lurvey - all done by Hillsborough Title The address they use as their home is 110 E Keysville Dr.
2005 - Two days after marriage they begin moving properties back using various names. The Stitzels (Howard and Veronica) have their properties hidden under a number of different names.
go get èm lb!

:biggrin:

Sorry I've been MIA. Setting up this web page is very intense, time consuming, and I can't lose my concentration to connect the dots. Plus I'm doing two things at the same time, creating the web page and then before I can document references on the site, I have to go out to the court records and verify the information, get screen captures, etc. I don't normally put up a web page in real-time as a "work in progress" while visitors are viewing at the same time, so please bare with me as the site grows. :)

All the information on this archive site is from found materials in public domains so if anybody here needs to reference anything, documents, graphics, etc. you're more than welcome to link anything here for discussion as long as the MODS don't have issue with it. All the graphics on the site are clickable and once you click on them, the full URL will show in your browser address bar to use as the link.

I want to thank all the great sleuthers here, *past and present* who contributed to finding information, tidbits, etc. Because of ALL OF YOU, my job is a little easier to create this archive site, and hopefully it will be come a great tool for further sleuthing, and peak the interest for somebody to come forward and help find Abraham Shakespeare. :)

===================================

wanttohelp, you've been such a great sleuther and found some good info. There was a post whereas you referenced a trailer that was owned by Dee Dee and her husband. Can you repost the information here again on that trailer please? Did you also find sales info on that and if so, what county?

Was it on the 3447 South Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587 address that Dee Dee used?

I'm trying to figure out why Dee Dee used that 3447 South Forbes Rd because the only property records I can find are for 3445 S Forbes Rd, owned by what appears to be Dee Dee's ex-husband's parents. If anybody has done any research on this address, can you post it here please?

Thanks,
ACR

Great job ACandyRose!!!

DeeDee Moore is the registrant for multiple websites. I don't know of a way to uncover the complete website names other than to pay for it here. All I've been able to find for free is the first letter of each, as below. I suspect #1 is AMP's old website. I found a cache version, but I think it's been dumped off its server, so nothing works. Not much there but the name "Dawn" is referenced. There's also a tab for "Dee Dee's Extreme Photos" but you can't click through. I suspect #2 is deedeemoore.com. I'd love to know what #s 3, 4 and 5 are.

The dates reference the historical whois changes, I think. Not sure what the numbers in parentheses are- could be server changes.

A___________________________________.
Current|11/19/2007|5/14/2008|9/13/2008|11/30/2008|9/15/2009 (2)

D______________.
Current|4/4/2008|9/1/2008|1/24/2009|3/30/2009 (4)

F________________________________.
Current|11/22/2009|1/14/2010

F__________________.
Current|3/26/2009 (2)

N___________________.
Current|3/26/2009 (2)

I've looked to see what other sites that begin with the letter "F" are on the same server as deedeemoore.com, and there is one that looked like it was somewhat suspect. Still checking into it though.

blue mermaid, this sure looks like a great tool. You might want to check with Tricia to see if she has any resources to finding links this type of information.

ACR

Sorry I've been MIA. Setting up this web page is very intense, time consuming, and I can't lose my concentration to connect the dots. Plus I'm doing two things at the same time, creating the web page and then before I can document references on the site, I have to go out to the court records and verify the information, get screen captures, etc. I don't normally put up a web page in real-time as a "work in progress" while visitors are viewing at the same time, so please bare with me as the site grows. :)

All the information on this archive site is from found materials in public domains so if anybody here needs to reference anything, documents, graphics, etc. you're more than welcome to link anything here for discussion as long as the MODS don't have issue with it. All the graphics on the site are clickable and once you click on them, the full URL will show in your browser address bar to use as the link.

I want to thank all the great sleuthers here, *past and present* who contributed to finding information, tidbits, etc. Because of ALL OF YOU, my job is a little easier to create this archive site, and hopefully it will be come a great tool for further sleuthing, and peak the interest for somebody to come forward and help find Abraham Shakespeare. :)

===================================

wanttohelp, you've been such a great sleuther and found some good info. There was a post whereas you referenced a trailer that was owned by Dee Dee and her husband. Can you repost the information here again on that trailer please? Did you also find sales info on that and if so, what county?

Was it on the 3447 South Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587 address that Dee Dee used?

I'm trying to figure out why Dee Dee used that 3447 South Forbes Rd because the only property records I can find are for 3445 S Forbes Rd, owned by what appears to be Dee Dee's ex-husband's parents. If anybody has done any research on this address, can you post it here please?

Thanks,
ACR

LINK HERE

Thank you so much wanttohelp ! :dance:

I was thinking this was a motor home (as in trailer) because there appears to be what looks like a motor home at the back of the 3445 S Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587 property. I was just trying to reason in my mind why she was using the 3447 S Forbes Rd address when there is no 3447 south or north on Forbes Rd.

This Suncoast document referenced below does look like an outboard motor and probably a boat trailer that she bought in 1997 but a bonus is that the document also has her signature on it. :)

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=7069640&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Document Type: (FIN) FINANCING STATEMENT
Modified Date:
Date : 5/27/1997
Event Date : Not Available
Grantor: MOORE DEE DEE ()
Grantee: SUNCOAST SCHOOLS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ()
Book Type: O
Book / Page: 8576 / 746
# of Pages: 1
Consideration: 0.00
Legal Description PO BOX 433 SYDNEY FL 33587

1991 Evinrude motor 200 H.P. model #VE200SLESE
1991 Trailer STRA #13M10856

Signed: Dee Dee Moore

==================================

ACR

Thank you so much wanttohelp ! :dance:

I was thinking this was a motor home (as in trailer) because there appears to be what looks like a motor home at the back of the 3445 S Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587 property. I was just trying to reason in my mind why she was using the 3447 S Forbes Rd address when there is no 3447 south or north on Forbes Rd.

This Suncoast document referenced below does look like an outboard motor and probably a boat trailer that she bought in 1997 but a bonus is that the document also has her signature on it. :)

http://pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/showdetails.aspx?id=7069640&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Document Type: (FIN) FINANCING STATEMENT
Modified Date:
Date : 5/27/1997
Event Date : Not Available
Grantor: MOORE DEE DEE ()
Grantee: SUNCOAST SCHOOLS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION ()
Book Type: O
Book / Page: 8576 / 746
# of Pages: 1
Consideration: 0.00
Legal Description PO BOX 433 SYDNEY FL 33587

1991 Evinrude motor 200 H.P. model #VE200SLESE
1991 Trailer STRA #13M10856

Signed: Dee Dee Moore

==================================

ACR

6031318272.jpg

2192402954.png

It's just astounding how much work ya'll have put into this case. I've never seen anything like it! I hope and pray that the end result will be that Abraham will be found. But at the very least, I hope this band of criminals will be stopped from ever harming or stealing from innocent people again.

Where is lbminnesota???

It's just astounding how much work ya'll have put into this case. I've never seen anything like it! I hope and pray that the end result will be that Abraham will be found. But at the very least, I hope this band of criminals will be stopped from ever harming or stealing from innocent people again.

Where is lbminnesota???

well from what she said right before she went mia, I kinda thought she didn't want to post to the thread as much. i was surprised to see she is actually a rather new member. there isnt pm set up for her. I had just given her my email address and recieved quite a few emails with info for a short period, then poof:runaway:. at this point i'm starting to worry.:prayer:

Well things got a little off track here, but it looks like things are going strong again.....acandyrose, awsome job on the timeline!!!!!!!!!.....

Well things got a little off track here, but it looks like things are going strong again.....acandyrose, awsome job on the timeline!!!!!!!!!.....

Thank you for checking in with us investigatingthecase. Anything new that you can offer up?

I did invite Ms. Moore to come back to the forum and answer our questions or to send me an email and I would post it but alas, no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay