GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACR, maybe you would know this. Something Ive wondered is if the realtor lady arrested in the Billings case could be associated with any of these people?

I hope this explains it better. The last filing has to do with the 104 edgewater property. It was obtained after a death as well.
In all these trails some common last names are King, Johnson, Anderson. You will see.

The number in green, if a number by a transaction is placed there it is the parcel number. This is something they are doing, slightly changing a property.

Type: DEED 092827822000021400
File No.: 97130506
Date/Time: 9/26/1997 15:55:06
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 3905/1346
Pages: 1
Consideration: $0.00
Legal: MILLER J T SUB BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
JOHNSON JAMES A
JOHNSON JAMES A
Grantees:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
James Johnson (290 first st south Winter Haven) a married person quit claims to Stephanie Y Smith a married person and Richard Smith a single man PO Box 282 Lake Hamilton

File No.: 98073694
Date/Time: 5/18/1998 14:43:59
Book/Page: 4029/369
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH M C
SMITH M C
SMITH M C
Grantees:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
MC Smith A.D. of Kings NY quit claims to Richard Smith (single) and Stephanie Y Smith NKA Stephanie Y Glenn PO Box 282 Lake Hamilton
Prepared at Neal B or R Young at 300 third st NW

Type: MTG
File No.: 98073695
Date/Time: 5/18/1998 14:44:59
Book/Page: 4029/370
Pages: 3
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH RICHARD
GLENN STEPHANIE Y & JOHNNY
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
Grantees:
MCQUILLEN JOHN
MCQUILLEN NORMA
MCQUILLEN NORMA
Prepared May 15
Mortgage and promise noteA.D. Richard Smith (single) and Stephanie Y Smith NKA Stephanie Y Glenn and her husband Johny Glenn to John and Norma Mcquillen. The first verified identity with an ID card.

Type: MTG 092827822000021400
File No.: 2000172901
Date/Time: 10/26/2000 15:32:52
Book/Page: 4560/1638
Pages: 5
Legal: J T MILLERS BLK B LOT 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH RICHARD
SMITH STEPHANIE Y
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
Grantees:
FIRST UNION NATIONAL BANK
Balloon Mortgage with Richard Smith and Stephanie Smith KNA Stephanie Glenn. 409 Martin Pearl Drive, Lake Hamilton. Cheryl Mather is notary and personally knows the signer.
Clsim the address of the property is 409 Martin Peral Drive Lake Hamilton

Type: LEASE
File No.: 2000140796
Date/Time: 9/6/2000 11:00:55
Book/Page: 4526/699
Pages: 2
Legal: MARTIN ESTS LOT 16
Grantors:
MENHO CORP
Grantees:
MASON ALICE A
Alice A Mason signs a lease with MENHO a non profit address 114 Martin dr. Martin Estates Lakeland. Gene Smith is a witness. JP Schaffer is notary. Marjorie Field is president of the nonprofit

Type: DEED 272809822000021400
File No.: 2007034730
Date/Time: 2/15/2007 10:22:48
Book/Page: 7176/956
Consideration: $20,000.00
Legal: J R MILLERS BLK B LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
GLENN STEPHANIE Y
SMITH STEHANIE Y
Grantees:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Prepare November 2, 2006
Stephanie Smith FKA Stephanie Glenn (a single person) <address 104 edgewater drive Winter Haven> signs warranty deed over to Claude E.Lewis
Jodi Mcclanahan is a witness, Cheryl Sampson is notary. Presents S Glenn driver license. Stephanie signs as Stephanie Y. Glenn

File No.: 2007034761
Date/Time: 2/15/2007 10:40:58
Book/Page: 7176/1078
Consideration: $125,000.00
Legal: BJT MILLERS LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Grantees:
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
Claude E Lewis sells the property to Abraham for $125,000
Cedric Lewis is the witness, Cheryl Sampson is the notary

Type: LEASE
File No.: 2007093052
Date/Time: 5/2/2007 11:40:10
Book/Page: 7269/1759
Consideration: $0.70
Legal: MARTIN ESTS LT 16
Grantors:
M E M H O CORPORATION
Grantees:
MASON ALICE
SMITH SHARON
SMITH GENE M
Execited April 5 2007. Leased through 2085.
Lease with MEMHO now officed at 114 Martin dr Martin Estates Lakeland. Donald Rudolph is now president. Prepared by Steven Martin PO Box 2785 Lakeland. They now are 1/119 percent owner. Leasing 313 Monroe dr , Alice Mason, her daughter Sharon and her husband Gene (Smith) notary Melissa Munn who personally knows Sharon.

Type: DEED
File No.: 2007096813
Date/Time: 5/7/2007 15:03:21
Book/Page: 7276/239
Legal: J R MILLER BLK B LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SMITH SHARON
Grantees:
LEWIS CLAUDE E
Dated April 30 2007, with 6 crossed out and replaced with 7 for year.
Sharon Smith a single person at <address 104 edgewater drive Winter Haven> signs warranty deed to Claude Lewis. Witness and notary are Renae Johnson, suppose to have Cheryl Sampson as witness but she never signs. Stephanie signs as Stephanie E. Crews, POA for Sharon Smith. Doc prepared by Cedric Lewis and associates.

Type: POA
File No.: 2007096814
Date/Time: 5/7/2007 15:03:21
Book/Page: 7276/240
Legal:
Grantors:
SMITH SHARON
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE
September 29, 2006 and certified as a true copy March 2007.recieved nov 2006, multiple stamps.
Sharon Smith appoints her sister Stephanie Crews *check witness. Notary is Cynthia D Owens checked Sharon’s identity with an identification with a number (?) prepared at Cedric Lewis and associates. The doc looks odd.

Type: DEED 272809822000021400
File No.: 2009022816
Date/Time: 2/11/2009 15:15:07
Book/Page: 7814/2101
Consideration: $100,000.00
Legal: MILLERS BLK BJT LTS 14 & 15
Grantors:
SHAPKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
SHAKESPEARE & ASSOCIATES
Grantees:
AMERICAN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS PEO
Prepared January 11, 2009
The property is signed over from Abraham to Deedee’s company. Doug Hancock is a witness. Leah King is notary and this is done through Stitzel’s office at 4204 W Keysville rd. amount is $100,000.

Type: FF LN
File No.: 2004099643
Date/Time: 5/18/2004 13:06:18
Book/Page: 5781/1633
Legal:
Grantors:
POLK CLERK COURTS
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE
Judgement lean against Stephanie Crews, 104 NW Edgewater dr Winter Haven
Dob 11-11-68 B F
Judge-cecelia m moore

Type: DEED
File No.: 2001037562
Date/Time: 3/7/2001 08:13:47
Book/Page: 4643/598
Legal: CAREFREE COVE LT 78
Grantors:
ROWLES ROCHELLE L
WAKEMAN EHTLYN L
Grantees:
CREWS STEPHANIE E

We need to keep on this trail. Here is a bit more info on Stephanie E. (Evette) Smith. Divorced from Johny Will Glenn and they have 2 children.
Johny address 408 n 7th st, upstairs, Haines City
Employer:island one resorts
her address at the time 321 rickyhamm<???> st, Lake Alfred

just dont want this info to get lost if someone wants to work on expanding its reach

Excerpts from person using "DMoore" screen name who came to Websleuths in December 2009 stating she was Dee Dee Moore. I posted the Websleuths link where the full postings can be found.

I hope this helps :)

=============================

2009-12-05 - Dee Dee Moore posting *excerpt* on websleuths.com - "Mr. Shakespeare only received 12 million after taxes and had already loaned and gave out over 11 million dollars by the time I met him. He was tired of the daily phone calls and was too embarrassed to let everyone know all his money was almost gone. The rest of his money was tied up in assets that he wanted to sell. He even went and applied for a loan at Community Bank and was turned down because he did not have a job." - "He sold his bad debts to me which gives me every right to collect." - "I was writing a book on this man and I only wanted to help him." [12/05/09 04:30 PM] http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288&page=5
None of this seems to match with the fact that $1 million was transferred to her from his bank account. I'd like to hear what some of our more financially savvy posters think of this.

Does anyone think they can do anything to DM without finding AS?

I think it's possible that they may be able to find some shady business dealings and pursue that to keep DM busy, JMO. Hopefully in the meantime someone will come forward and give the info needed to 'solve' AS's case.

This is all JMO.

I think it's possible that they may be able to find some shady business dealings and pursue that to keep DM busy, JMO. Hopefully in the meantime someone will come forward and give the info needed to 'solve' AS's case.

This is all JMO.

Yes, I do.
She has committed several acts that are against the law.

None of this seems to match with the fact that $1 million was transferred to her from his bank account. I'd like to hear what some of our more financially savvy posters think of this.

I'm not at all financially savvy and think it all stinks. She claims to have purchased debts from AS thereby allowing him to 'disappear' with money in his pocket. BUT she claims that he gave her a gift of a million dollars. She 'bought him out' and he turned around and gave her a million dollars and he was broke? :waitasec:

Link about the money being called a gift: http://www.weartv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.fl/3ad7b9bb-www.weartv.com.shtml

snip: Judd says that among other things, Moore transferred more than $1 million from Shakespeare's bank account into one of her own, telling detectives later that the money was a gift.

All the above is JMO. I reserve the right to change my opinion as the news happens.

I'm not at all financially savvy and think it all stinks. She claims to have purchased debts from AS thereby allowing him to 'disappear' with money in his pocket. BUT she claims that he gave her a gift of a million dollars. She 'bought him out' and he turned around and gave her a million dollars and he was broke? :waitasec:

Link about the money being called a gift: http://www.weartv.com/template/inews_wire/wires.regional.fl/3ad7b9bb-www.weartv.com.shtml

snip: Judd says that among other things, Moore transferred more than $1 million from Shakespeare's bank account into one of her own, telling detectives later that the money was a gift.

All the above is JMO. I reserve the right to change my opinion as the news happens.

bold = mine

That really stinks imo. Makes no sense at all. I think she set up the LLC with his money, then wrote herself a check. Not really anything AS could do about it except sue her. If he was around. And he's not.

I'm still here reading. I have a lot more free time on the weekends to dig and post. Not so much during the week unless it's a holiday.

bold = mine

That really stinks imo. Makes no sense at all.

I'm still here reading. I have a lot more free time on the weekends to dig and post. Not so much during the week unless it's a holiday.

DM may have missed her calling- she sounds perfect for a role in politics. JMO and I'm kind of joking too.

I've been trying to make sense of some of her statements regarding the finances and it goes from "he was broke and I helped him" and then he's got enough to gift her a million dollars, the accounting of AS's money is all jacked up! If I keep doing this... :waitasec:... I'm gonna wear a hold through my head. JMO!

ETA: I think a lot of stuff was done through that LLC. I hope it doesn't take an act of congress (literally) for LE to get information about the business. It's JMO, as usual.

I appreciate that too. But can I ask what is going on Tricia with continually pointing our CandyRose in this thread? I know myself and others have posted HOURs worth of research in these threads. Do you know how long it took me to write out the transaction on the Miller property? About 3 hours. Other posters collected all Dee's post a few pages back for Investigating. I'm not saying members should not be praised, just what is going out with your interest in only Candyrose?

wanttohelp,

I can't speak for Tricia but I can speak for myself. I've been following and reading the Abraham Shakespeare threads here on Websleuths since December and have been totally amazed with the sleuthing from so many posters, and that absolutely including yourself. You're own research has certainly been above and beyond and I can appreciate the amount of work that goes into the research that yourself, and others have already done, and yes it does take HOURS and DAYS. I've been equally amazed that all of you have been given the responsible opportunity to sleuth out a case the way researchers should be allowed to sleuth. I thank Tricia here at Websleuths for that opportunity.

Although I can sleuth with the best, such as yourself, I pride myself on being able to organize and lay out the information on-line in such a way that will hopefully allow others to see how the pieces fit together thus giving them additional tools to work with for further research. As you, yourself know, that's what sleuthing is all about, we can run into a brick wall and we may need to change direction and/or expand out, or even provide a better detail on research that has already been done.

I'll also add that it is good to have researchers that counter claim found materials that have been posted (without it becoming an argument or individual power struggle), as that allows us to go back and recheck our own work, question ourselves to make sure we're not going off in a direction that seems unrealistic or even out of reality. And this case alone certainly has enough weird stuff going on that even the most level headed researchers can be left scratching their heads.

I'm not trying to step on anyones toes or take credit away where credit is due. I have known Tricia for many years and she is well aware of the type of contribution I'm able to provide on-line for free on many different cases. I thought posting a recap of excerpts on Dee Dee's postings would give others, or new posters a quickie list on keynote statements Moore posted, especially since law enforcement's recent statements regarding stating she is now a person of interest. I hope I haven't stepped over the line posting this message to you. Keep up the good work. :)

ACR

ACR, maybe you would know this. Something Ive wondered is if the realtor lady arrested in the Billings case could be associated with any of these people?

wanttohelp, I've wondered the exact same thing. I continue to follow the Billings case very close and yes, Pamela Long Wiggins, or whatever her name is these day, does border the same MO. I don't know if there is any association but I have a tremendous amount of found information collected on my Billings research forum that I have archived to reference in the future, if need be. :)

ACR

just dont want this info to get lost if someone wants to work on expanding its reach

wanttohelp,

I have been looking over your research on the 409 Pearl Street address. I don't have answers but I am checking it out.

Reference: Polk Co Florida, Parcel ID: 272809822000021400 (409 Pearl Street)

To add to the already confusion when researching the sales and transfer of this property, I made screen captures from http://maps.live.com using the search address of 409 Pearl St., Lake Hamilton, FL 33851 (Polk County Property Appraiser address) and the search engine (Maps Live) automatically changes the address to 409 E Pearl St., Haines City, FL 33844.

Weird, even shows to different cities and zip codes from the house that is right next door.

409 Pearl St., Lake Hamilton, FL 33851 (Polk Co)
119-409PearlStreet.jpg

409 E Pearl St., Haines City, FL 33844 (Maps.Live)

118-409EPearlStHainesCityFL33844.jpg

117-409EPearlStHainesCityFL33844.jpg

116-409EPearlStHainesCityFL33844.jpg

115-409EPearlStHainesCityFL33844.jpg

==============================

I'm not only scratching my head as to why Abraham Shakespeare would pay $125,000.00 for this house but then why would Dee Dee Moore and Shar Anthony of American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc., buy it from Abraham for $100,000.00 when the property was only worth $25,000.00 in 2008.

I mean, this borders, "I got some swamp land in Florida deal." I can almost believe that Abraham was so naive that he didn't know what he was doing but what's Dee Dee's excuse?

ACR

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100113/NEWS/1135069?Title=Was-Lottery-Winner-Cheated-

Missing Lotto Winner Wiped Out, Woman Who Claimed to Help May Have Cheated Him

By Merissa Green
The Ledger
Published: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:48 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:48 p.m

*snip*

Judd said that Moore, 37, can't account for more than $840,000 that she was supposed to have paid Shakespeare for his Redhawk Bend Drive House in Lakeland and other assets.

"It appears to us that she got his last dollars," Judd said. "From what we see, it appears that she finished wiping him out."

Attempts to reach Moore for comment Wednesday were unsuccessful.

Rusty Franklin, a lawyer for Moore, would not comment on Judd's statements. However, he challenged Judd's handling of the case, which has generated widespread publicity.

"It's unprecedented that an alleged pending homicide investigation would receive this much public comment by law enforcement," Franklin said.

Judd has said previously that investigators believe Shakespeare is dead. And he said again Wednesday that the Sheriff's Office considers Moore a "person of interest'' in Shakespeare's disappearance. But she has not been named a suspect and no charges have been filed against her.

-----
Much more at link!

I'm having a very hard time believing that DM got to AS just as he was down to his last million dollars. It appears AS gave a lot of money away, but I sure wish whoever he gave money to would come forward and say, "hey, he loaned me 'X' number of dollars" so an accurate amount could be arrived at. AS would have had legal fees from the 'fighting over the lottery ticket' lawsuit and other debts he'd paid, but does all his loaning money, legal help and other appear to have eaten all the winnings?

Did he have a bank account 'pre Dee'? Did he carry around 6 or 7 million in 'pocket cash'?

Again, I'm sorry about my continual ranting and I know people can go broke after winning scads of money, nothing's impossible. It's JMO, I have trouble understanding this happening in AS's case. He bought a Rolex from a pawn shop (if the story is true), it seems he had more sense than has been implied, or maybe that's just me?

If there was a Rolex purchased by AS at a pawn shop, would the pawn shop have record of the purchase? I'm not wondering about the purchase so much as if the Rolex has turned up anywhere- like another pawn shop or on someone's wrist. JMO.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100113/NEWS/1135069?Title=Was-Lottery-Winner-Cheated-

Missing Lotto Winner Wiped Out, Woman Who Claimed to Help May Have Cheated Him

By Merissa Green
The Ledger
Published: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:48 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:48 p.m

*snip*

Judd said that Moore, 37, can't account for more than $840,000 that she was supposed to have paid Shakespeare for his Redhawk Bend Drive House in Lakeland and other assets.

"It appears to us that she got his last dollars," Judd said. "From what we see, it appears that she finished wiping him out."

Attempts to reach Moore for comment Wednesday were unsuccessful.

Rusty Franklin, a lawyer for Moore, would not comment on Judd's statements. However, he challenged Judd's handling of the case, which has generated widespread publicity.

"It's unprecedented that an alleged pending homicide investigation would receive this much public comment by law enforcement," Franklin said.

Judd has said previously that investigators believe Shakespeare is dead. And he said again Wednesday that the Sheriff's Office considers Moore a "person of interest'' in Shakespeare's disappearance. But she has not been named a suspect and no charges have been filed against her.

-----
Much more at link!

So much closer to DDM being arrested.

Wow I just listened to the interview with DDM and cow she is not a very good actress at all. This girl is really deceptive how in the world did she think she was going to get away with this!!!! Dang with all the money she has one would think she could do something with that hair. lol

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...land-millionaire-unlikely-to-air-tonight.html

‘Nightline’ report on missing Lakeland millionaire won’t air tonight

ABC, Nightline, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 14 2010 1:30 PM

*SNIP*

“Nightline” says that a report on a missing Florida Lottery winner from Lakeland won’t air tonight, as originally scheduled.

Instead, the ABC News program will concentrate on the Haiti earthquake. “Nightline” airs at 11:35 weeknights on WFTV-Channel 9.

DeeDee's Lawyer profile:

http://www.myattorneyinbartow.com/attorney-profile.html

The Franklin Law Firm, PA provides litigation services for the following case categories:

-snip-
&#9702;Criminal defense including misdemeanors and felonies
&#9702;Family law
&#9702;Divorce
&#9702;Child custody
&#9702;Commercial litigation
&#9702;Business litigation

&#9702;Estate planning
&#9702;Corporate law

[video=youtube;iYw_hVPDjS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYw_hVPDjS4[/video]

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...akeland-Officer-Suspended-in-Shakespeare-Case

Lakeland Officer Suspended in Shakespeare Case
LPD's Troy Young is suspected of taking money from woman at center of Abraham Shakespeare case.

By Rick Rousos
THE LEDGER

Published: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:52 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 11:52 p.m.
( page 1 of 3 )

LAKELAND | A Lakeland police officer has been suspended amid allegations he accepted money from a woman thought to be a central figure in the disappearance of Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare, local police sources say.

Officer Troy Young, 42, who has been with LPD since 1990, was suspended with pay Jan. 8. He is the only Lakeland police office now under suspension.

Young's personnel file doesn't indicate why he was suspended.

Police Chief Roger Boatner said he could not comment on the nature of the allegations against Young because they are under investigation by his department.

Local police sources say Young is suspected of taking money from Dorice "DeeDee" Moore.

Moore, 37, is the woman Polk County Sheriff's investigators say can't account for an $840,000 transaction in which she was supposed to have paid Shakespeare for his assets, mainly his Redhawk Bend Drive house in Lakeland.

Shakespeare, a multimillion-dollar jackpot winner, was reported missing two months ago, and family and friends told investigators they haven't seen him since April.

Local police sources independently interviewed by The Ledger said Thursday they were unsure how much money was involved in the Young investigation or why it would have been paid.

While Lakeland police are investigating any possible financial relationship between Moore and Young, the Polk County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate Shakespeare's disappearance.

They are treating it as a homicide.

Young told The Ledger on Thursday night that he wished he could comment, "but I'll let the investigation run its course first."

Young did say he had contact with Moore and that it involved her intention to write a book about Shakespeare.

More at link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member