GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am the same Kim. I worked for DD before I opened my own agency. DD said she would help me. She said I she wanted was to pass it forward. Not ever starting a business before, I believed what she was saying. She told me I needed a Lic. but never mentioned it needed to be registered. She registered the company in her name. I gave DD a cashiers check made out to Accurate Professional Staffing with my name in the memo section which she was going to Realtime services the payroll company to open an account. Instead, she open a bank account and deposited it. The cashiers check was made out for $60,000.00

I'm sorry if you were taken advantage of by DM.

Were you able to pursue any legal action against her? That's a lot of money to lose.

is your sister going going to be joining us? deborah?the one who prepared the documents for this piece of land (they are searching) when shar purchased it?

I see the company is now inactive. You lost the $60,000?

Yes, I tried to sue but she was costing me more money. My attorney would sent DD documents and she would call him saying she would reply and nothing. She was costing me more money. My attorney told me to try to get her criminally. I had filed a police report previously with the Zephyrhills PD. She did the same thing with them. She got Olga and another lady that was living with her to say she sold me the company. When I started the company all there was was a name. The states attorney dropped the case do to lack of evidence.

I don't think anyone has said who she went with, Olga or otherwise. I don't believe they said who she had appointed for Abraham's power of attorney, either.
I'm sorry you were taken advantage of and your company did not work out for you.

Have you spoken to the police about it since this all went down with Abraham? They have a detective DM says she does not like. Probably because he is doing such a great job.
http://www.polksheriff.org/NewsRoom...TIONSOUGHTINMISSINGPERSON’SINVESTIGATION.aspx
They have one involved in this case you can call. His name and number are on the bottom of the post. I'll bet he would like to hear your story.

I spoke to the polk county sheriffs dept. I told them the story and he said he would come by to talk to me. No response since.

Your business was operating throughout the time DM was with Abraham? Did you meet him?

Her ex husband needs to be checked out, he is well aware of her criminal activities in the past.

We know about the insurance fraud where she had her hands duct taped and had her friend leave her in a ditch so that when she was found she told the police she was sexually molested by 3 hispanics who took her vehicle, which also led to the false report charge. She also had a bad check charge. Are there any other charges anywhere else that you know of? I was surprised with that background she'd be given the notary or that she'd be running a company staffing medical personnel.
As far as her husband, no one came up with any criminal charges on him. Although I found it interesting when DMoore was on here before she sounded as if she was defending him saying what an honest man he was who had never done anything wrong given the fact that they were divorced. If he was so great, why did she leave him?

forgive me, I'm not completely up on this case!

I'm a bit back in this thread. Am I seeing there, last week or so, the named POI was posting here? Or am I confused?

TIA

Well, at first DMoore said it was her. Then she said it was her friend. Then she said it was her son when she figured out it could be traced back to her computer. So, go figure. Guess there is not an easy yes or no answer to that question.

We know about the insurance fraud where she had her hands duct taped and had her friend leave her in a ditch so that when she was found she told the police she was sexually molested by 3 hispanics who took her vehicle, which also led to the false report charge. She also had a bad check charge. Are there any other charges anywhere else that you know of? I was surprised with that background she'd be given the notary or that she'd be running a company staffing medical personnel.
As far as her husband, no one came up with any criminal charges on him. Although I found it interesting when DMoore was on here before she sounded as if she was defending him saying what an honest man he was who had never done anything wrong given the fact that they were divorced. If he was so great, why did she leave him?

I called James myself telling what DD had done to me. He replied "Prove It". Its funny how DD says her company is able to purchase all this property. When I met DD to talk about starting my business, James and DD was living in a trailer on the back of Jame's parents property.

Yes, I tried to sue but she was costing me more money. My attorney would sent DD documents and she would call him saying she would reply and nothing. She was costing me more money. My attorney told me to try to get her criminally. I had filed a police report previously with the Zephyrhills PD. She did the same thing with them. She got Olga and another lady that was living with her to say she sold me the company. When I started the company all there was was a name. The states attorney dropped the case do to lack of evidence.

Hi potwin,

Welcome to Websleuths. Can you tell us what period of time as in a date this all occured? How long did you know Dee Dee before all this happened?

ACR

There is no doubt in my mind that those remains are being checked against Abraham.

I called James myself telling what DD had done to me. He replied "Prove It". Its funny how DD says her company is able to purchase all this property. When I met DD to talk about starting my business, James and DD was living in a trailer on the back of Jame's parents property.

yeppers, and they filed bankruptcy and im not sure but they may have lost the trailer. I see the company started in 2006, then it didnt go inactive until a few months ago. were you dba the company at all? who was the lawyer she was using at the time? was she in a wheel chair when you met her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668