FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deedee.. I hope before you go off to jail you get a chance to read this.. I mean we know you lurk here and have attempted to post as several different people..

Not too bad for a bunch of "potato chip" stuffin group of armchair detectives huh? Here's a fact for ya.. You attempted to bribe private citizens and succeeded in bribing a public official in regards to Abraham.. You then told us, it was Abraham who was bribing people.. You told us that Abraham wanted to disappear, when in fact it was you who wanted him to disappear... You also told us that Abraham was nearly broke.. We then found out he was only nearly broke because YOU had everything that was his.... There is no doubt in my mind that you bogarted your way into Abraham's life and he was too nice of a person to tell you to go take a flying leap and to leave him alone. What are you going to do now when everyone leaves you hanging? Even your own lawyer dropped you because he cannot for "moral or ethical" reasons represent you.. Do you know why lawyers say that??? It's because there's an overwhelming amount of evidence against you at this point.. and he doesn't want his good name tarnished with trying to defend the impossible. You're (the correct spelling.. I'll have you know..) going to jail Ms. Moore. And I can guarantee you that that little cell will not be as cushy as Abraham's beautiful house was. There's no pool, or beautiful kitchen with hardwood floors.. there's steel bars, orange jumpsuits, and people who are going to be very very unhappy with what you did. However, whatever treatment you receive there... will still probably be better than how you treated Abraham.

It's people like you who give good people bad names. People like you who make others weary of a helping hand... It's people like you.. that deserve to spend the rest of their life in prison.. (and even I think that's too good for you...)

I can't wait to see how this unfolds now.. Just how many people you're going to try to drag down with you to try to save your own @$$.

Enjoy what's left of your life Ms. Moore. It's too bad Abraham wasn't given the same chance.

oh and.. I bet your ticked that the picture they're passing around to the paper is that one with the black hair and you look about 65... Not your made-up blonde pictures.. ;)

I can't help but think of the bitter irony in that video Dee Dee shot of her and Abraham in his house. In the video he is obsessed with his surveillance camera monitors while the real danger is not from the outside, it's the blonde woman in the room with him.

Here is the video:
[video=youtube;CCLBUapW66A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLBUapW66A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

R.I.P. Abraham. You were a good soul. Money truly is the root of all evil. They're coming for you Dee Dee. Props to the wonderful sleuthers on here.

I hope the police find the original video with the parts that Deedee Moore cut out, the parts that did not fit in with her story. Obviously she started that video in the middle of a discussion and ended it with more left to say.

I do my best to take the high road. Don't always do so but I try.

The email I sent to D. Moore last night was certainly not the high road but damn people, it felt so good.

The lie detector test. You know if she would have passed it she would have been yelling about it from the rooftops.

I am hoping that we will be told all the things that have been held back for so long. Nothing that would harm Moore's trial mind you, just some tidbits that we would want to know.

Did she write you back? I've sent her some Private Messages that she did not respond to. Probably doesn't want to sign on to read them because we would know she was here. We know you are here, Dorice.

She probably could have passed a lie detector test. I have heard that people with psychopathic personalities have been known to pass them because they have no conscience.

The jubilation of Abraham being found has worn off and now I'm just sad. Sad for his son and mother and everyone else who truly loved this man. What a macabre story of greed. I hope that in his last moments, that Abraham never saw it coming and had no idea.

DM, here is some reading material for you. I hope you are having a crappy morning.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

Abraham...just the peace of mind of knowing that your family can have closure now...i wish the same for two other families....Haleigh Cummings and Susan Powell....let pray their family may get some good news soon....

..when i hear she has be arrested DM....i will celebrate....

Such a sad ending for a man that was determined to help seniors with housing.

My stomach literally turned reading through the macabre machinations that ensued in the grab for this man's dream. You sleuthers are AMAZING!

My heart goes out to his family.

Hi everyone! Why haven't they arrested DeeDee yet or her boyfriend? I am unaware of a lot of the details about the case. I didn't read through all of the threads but I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on Stitzel...Do you think he is involved too? TIA

RIP Abraham :(

I can't help but feel that there is an army of light being assembled this week.

army.jpg

Hi everyone! Why haven't they arrested DeeDee yet or her boyfriend? I am unaware of a lot of the details about the case. I didn't read through all of the threads but I just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on Stitzel...Do you think he is involved too? TIA

I checked back in, hoping for news of an arrest in this case. I'm praying it's not going to be long.

IMHO, I believe the HDS is involved in some shady money situations, not sure if I think he had a hand in AS's demise but think it's entirely possible he has knowledge. Maybe it's just me but I kind of find the whole group a little scary and pray the investigation doesn't stop here.

Thank you to all the excellent sleuths who helped lead detectives to Abraham's body.

At least poor Abraham's mother can now bury her son.

It is hard to believe there is someone as evil and arrogant as DeeDee but thankfully she will now meet justice.

RIP Abraham.

...i hope that she hasn't had time to get rid of any liquid assets that she has of his...but i guess that my be hard for LE to get there hands on....i wonder if some of the people that he made loans to with no repayment will help bury him...this is so sad...you know if you have money ...you have friends...i wonder if they are all hanging around the conv. store today...i'm sure all of them are taking up a donation for abraham's mother and family...How about it Howard, how much will you and Shar donate...oh stop...they have the reward money that DM posted to bury him with ....i forgot..my bad..

Yes, I saw that Abraham had been identified by fingerprints. Sheppard Smith did a piece on it on Fox.

I did not catch the official's name he was talking to, but he did say several people were being interviewed and did not want to comment on Dee Dee Moore.

The official also stated that they did find evidence. I would love to know what else was found.

I also cannot wait to see Dee Dee Moore and others in jail.

I know this is probably a question WAY out in left field here, but has anyone considered the possibility that Mike Ford (the dude who claimed the lotto tix were his) could have started this out of revenge?

I am by no means implying anything, just curious as to whether this has been discussed before.

Wow - It's unbelieveable that they could use his fingerprints to identify him. GREAT news about that because hopefully there will be LOTS of forensics also usable...

I'm devastated. Even though it was likely he was gone, I was still holding out hope. R.I.P. Abraham.

R.I.P. Abraham. You were a good soul. Money truly is the root of all evil. They're coming for you Dee Dee. Props to the wonderful sleuthers on here.

It's truly only the love of money that's the root of evil... God meant it for good, but DM et al meant it for evil. :frown:

Closerlook, I love that picture of Abraham... before the fear of those around him had him looking over his shoulder I can see he had a much more carefree, playful fun-loving spirit. More prayers for his little boy. :prayer:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member