FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
susan1,thanks for the picture,i regret not being able to be their.My grandma said to me, she wished i could of come to the funeral.

Hope you feel better soon ACR!!! :balloons::balloons::balloons:

Poor DebM... She can't handle it.

She's just...

Hope you are feeling much better too ACR!!! And, IMO, A_New_day hit the nail on the head!
IMO, DebM likes to use anyone and everyone she can for whatever benefits her. No matter whom she hurts in the process! But yet refuses to take care of matters herself! IMO, DebM not only took over a company, but also, IMO took over the personality of someone else, DDM. But that is JMO, from my experience with DebM.

Here's some fact though, and I think everyone will find this interesting. At least we can say factually that DDM did at least have a business license to be running American Medical Professionals!

http://www.floridahealthfinder.gov/FacilityLocator/FacilityProfilePage.aspx?id=190758

Now, if any of you WS's can FIND a business license for DebM's company...either name whether it be "American Medical Professionals LLC" or the
D/B/A of Stat Nursing Personnel...please do show us! I don't believe there is one...you would have to search the AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administation) website. You would have to look under Health Care Services Pool.

Just, IMO, a little tidbit I'd share, since everyone looked so long for something on DebM...here ya go! Owner of a Business for how long????? And NO license to RUN that Business????? Wow...the thing about Karma...no matter who or what, people use to benefit their own greed...Karma always steps in!

finally....where have you been....long time no see...

Well...long story...made short....had someone almost total my SUV...and who was I running around helping when the accident occurred??? You got it...DebM! I suffered pretty bad injuries and have been going through alot of Physical Therapy! That's what I get for trying to help such a IMO....well...I have to play nice I guess!

finally....please tell me debm didn't do u wrong.....you really stood up for her...and appeared to be a good friend....please tell me no....

finally....please tell me debm didn't do u wrong.....you really stood up for her...and appeared to be a good friend....please tell me no....

My, My, My, how I only WISH...that I could say "NO"!!! I SHOULD have said "NO" to her, months ago when was trying to believe in her and defending her and helping her in every way all of us possibly could!!!!

And I do apologize to everyone on here for the times I tried to defend her! You have no idea what lengths my husband, other family members and myself have gone through for her! And no idea of how, IMO she truly is!

Another sad thing is...the other poster that was defending DebM with me...has no idea of the things DebM says about her....and that lady...too...helped DebM and still helps her...and doesn't have a clue what's being said about her...and that poster was and still is a true friend to DebM!

finally, do u think she was involved in abraham's death....did she know more than she was letting on....i really want you to know...i am truly sorry, that u have to go through this...i know its hurts....just remember all should be well with your "soul"...i believe u done all u could do....to help...keep your chin up....

finally, do u think she was involved in abraham's death....did she know more than she was letting on....i really want you to know...i am truly sorry, that u have to go through this...i know its hurts....just remember all should be well with your "soul"...i believe u done all u could do....to help...keep your chin up....

IMO, I don't think DebM was involved in AS death. Knowing more than she has let on... I'm not sure... as you can see... I am, slowly finding things out about her... I just found out about the "NO" business license thing. IMO, she has benefitted from getting the company from DDM...IMO...she may get a business license and be up and running again. IMO, she has benefitted quite ALOT off of some of DDM's belonging's, since DDM's arrest. Only time will tell...and trust me this is STILL a very active on-going case!

finally, ppl like ddm attract very weak minded ppl...its the game they play.... and she (debm) played the "poor little me" role with great skill...what's the ole saying....u can't do wrong and get by....it will catch up with you sooner or later....and my mother said..."GOD don't like ugly."

finally, ppl like ddm attract very weak minded ppl...its the game they play.... and she (debm) played the "poor little me" role with great skill...what's the ole saying....u can't do wrong and get by....it will catch up with you sooner or later....and my mother said..."GOD don't like ugly."

"God don't like ugly"...very true...as I have been going through all of this mess I allowed myself to get into by helping DebM...I too have told myself "God don't like ugly" then BAM...Karma... I got Karma thrown right in my face(the auto accident)...I guess I wasn't suppose to help this person...then BAM...this person got hit with Karma...with getting caught working a business without a license. We live and we learn... well..at least most of us learn...some of us just keep going on to the next person or situation to benefit themselves. But...Karma...and "God don't like ugly" all takes it's course.

Hope you are feeling much better too ACR!!! And, IMO, A_New_day hit the nail on the head!
IMO, DebM likes to use anyone and everyone she can for whatever benefits her. No matter whom she hurts in the process! But yet refuses to take care of matters herself! IMO, DebM not only took over a company, but also, IMO took over the personality of someone else, DDM. But that is JMO, from my experience with DebM.

Here's some fact though, and I think everyone will find this interesting. At least we can say factually that DDM did at least have a business license to be running American Medical Professionals!

http://www.floridahealthfinder.gov/FacilityLocator/FacilityProfilePage.aspx?id=190758

Now, if any of you WS's can FIND a business license for DebM's company...either name whether it be "American Medical Professionals LLC" or the
D/B/A of Stat Nursing Personnel...please do show us! I don't believe there is one...you would have to search the AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administation) website. You would have to look under Health Care Services Pool.

Just, IMO, a little tidbit I'd share, since everyone looked so long for something on DebM...here ya go! Owner of a Business for how long????? And NO license to RUN that Business????? Wow...the thing about Karma...no matter who or what, people use to benefit their own greed...Karma always steps in!

So glad to see you, Finally! :)

Might be a great time to plug this:

Toll-free Hotline to Report Medicaid Fraud: 1-866-966-7226
For Medicare Office of Inspector General Hotline

To further assist you, the Office of the Inspector General maintains a hotline, which offers a confidential means for reporting vital information. The Hotline can be contacted:

By Phone: 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477)

Also, Tigergal saw a car at the HW 60 location and a for lease sign. Do you know which property was being advertised? Is DebM still running the business from there?

I'm really sorry your trust was betrayed. I firmly believe that karma does equal things out, sometimes it takes too long by my standards, but it eventually happens.

From what I can tell, you supported who you thought was a friend who needed you. You sacrificed and did what you felt was right. Take comfort in that. :hug:

So glad to see you, Finally! :)

Might be a great time to plug this:

Toll-free Hotline to Report Medicaid Fraud: 1-866-966-7226
For Medicare Office of Inspector General Hotline

To further assist you, the Office of the Inspector General maintains a hotline, which offers a confidential means for reporting vital information. The Hotline can be contacted:

By Phone: 1-800-HHS-TIPS (1-800-447-8477)

Thanks for the info! However, apparently DebM has made others upset at her, because someone else reported her to AHCA! And I am sure this person isn't done with DebM quite yet. So, I just again, sit back, observe, listen, and share what I can. The only reason I did post the info in regards to the "NO" business license, was my values and morals. I was completely wrong in defending someone that I thought was worthy of defending...I was wrong and the first to admit it. And in realizing my mistakes of defending her, I thought that I would share the info, as my effort of saying..."okay I was wrong and alot of you were right" and gave you the proof by posting the facts.

And by the way...thanks..it's good to have people "glad" to see me back!

Also, Tigergal saw a car at the HW 60 location and a for lease sign. Do you know which property was being advertised? Is DebM still running the business from there?

I'm really sorry your trust was betrayed. I firmly believe that karma does equal things out, sometimes it takes too long by my standards, but it eventually happens.

From what I can tell, you supported who you thought was a friend who needed you. You sacrificed and did what you felt was right. Take comfort in that. :hug:

OK, 5732 SR 60 home and some acreage is already leased. 5802 SR 60, nothing is being done with that I know of...still alot of transactions having to be investigated and so-forth. The for lease/sale sign is for the piece of property between the two homes and all the acreage from the paintball field back, from what I understand.

As far as the business...until a business license is issued, a company can not do business! Now here is a clue...watch to see if the business license gets issued...BY LAW the address of the business has to be posted on the license.

If you can't answer this, I understand. Any idea who the white Caddy belongs to?

Of course I'm happy you're back! Geesh, lol! You have helped so much!

If you can't answer this, I understand. Any idea who the white Caddy belongs to?

Yes, from what I understand DDM had bought that for PP(Shar's Mom) it was moved over to the 5802 because of that reason.

So it's pretty much only been moved there away from the other property? No one is currently using it?

Huh? What else has she gotten or tried to get out of the deal?

Wasn't she poor-mouthing not too long ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*