FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? What else has she gotten or tried to get out of the deal?

Wasn't she poor-mouthing not too long ago?

OMG...anything and everything that was left in 5732 during the eviction against DDM. IMO, even though it may have been given to DebM by DDM, I still think anything that was left...MORALLY Should have been turned over to LE to help get back all the wrongful actions DDM had done with AS money. No matter when DDM purchased these things...DDM is charged with murder against this man...and in knowing that...well...IMO...I just think those belongings that were given to DebM by DDM...should have been dealt with in a morally correct manner...JMO!

I just read your sig line.. It is AWESOME.. :)

Yeah, I completely agree.. but what would you expect? She "deserves it", right? <sigh>

What value would you put on the things she got? Hundreds? Thousands?

Oh yeah and speaking of "Karma"! In wanttohelp's post with the link of the eviction...did anyone notice when it was actually put on record? April 6,2010, the "Writ of Possession" was actually executed on April 7, 2010. AS according to LE, lost his life april 6-7, 2009...and one year to that date...DDM's eviction finalized...having her lose her last few belongings! Now HOW'S THAT for KARMA! I hope AS rests in peace a little more, knowing that one year after his life was taken, DDM's last bit of things were taken!

I just read your sig line.. It is AWESOME.. :)

Yeah, I completely agree.. but what would you expect? She "deserves it", right? <sigh>

What value would you put on the things she got? Hundreds? Thousands?

Um actually, I like your sig line better...my favorite movie...must have watched it at lease 40-50 times.

Can't put a value on the things, I don't know exactly what all she was given...let's just say a person moves down here with a few clothes and a couple computers...and now has a house full of furniture, has made money off of selling other things...and still has plenty of other things that weren't hers when she moved down here.

...is she living in south florida now...i thought she was living in bonifay...i'm confused...imagine that...i'm talking about debm...

....it just seems like part of a plan to me....wasn't it debm that went and put money in ddm canteen account...she gave her all the stuff...signed the business over to her...and then made a deal for debm to take care of her need while behind bars...ddm doesn't have a clue yet...she will be there for along time....oh what a day that will be...to know she will pay for this...oh yea...

....it just seems like part of a plan to me....wasn't it debm that went and put money in ddm canteen account...she gave her all the stuff...signed the business over to her...and then made a deal for debm to take care of her need while behind bars...ddm doesn't have a clue yet...she will be there for along time....oh what a day that will be...to know she will pay for this...oh yea...

Well...I stated awhile ago...that IMO...it was a "just incase" plan. Not sure about DebM putting money in DDM's canteen, IMO any money DebM gets from whatever source, she uses for herself. Not sure who puts money in DDM's canteen. But it's going to have to be someone with ALOT of money...because I too...IMO...feel DDM will be needing canteen for many many years to come! It disgusts me that anyone would continue to help DDM in anyway...

LOL.. Maybe it's because I get loopy after bedtime, but I just got an image of the Koolaide dude busting through a wall..

*I know I'm loopy more than that, so stop laughing
:woohoo:

...is she living in south florida now...i thought she was living in bonifay...i'm confused...imagine that...i'm talking about debm...

She never moved back to Bonifay. The only times she went back up there, was the time that PP's brother-in-law passed...and the only other time was when out of the goodness of my heart, I gave up my Easter with my family to drive her up there to spend her Easter with her family! Go ahead post it..I was a fool...I deserve it! LOL!

Sounds like you've been noting a few red flags along the way, Finally.

Pushing that aside and seeing only the good in someone we care about is normal. I've done it, I know most others do it. Now you know better you can do you. Give the next fight to someone who really does need it.

You aren't a fool.. I call that a devoted friend who was taken advantage of

Finally, as the others here have said, it really is good to see you are back. I am really sorry you were in an accident and you were injured. When I saw you speaking of DebM, I had to go back and look. I thought perhaps you were one of the posters who knew Shar. I am sorry that you found out your "friend" was not what you thought she was. I don't think you should feel wrong for defending her because you said what you believed at the time and you said what you thought was true. You were being a good friend so it is definitely her loss. I agree with you about Karma. What goes around comes around.
I have always appreciated your input. You have given me many insights into this case I could not have gotten from reading the paper.
I hope you get better really soon.

p.p. told me she put money in the canteen for ddm

HEY LOOK....it looks like "OLD HOME WEEK".....look how many ppl...good to see everyone.....

Hey Guitarman, how you doin?

So PP is talking to you again?

she hasnot contacted me since the first time i posted here. i guess she knowing i said it was wrong for her to drive the caddy awayfor a couple of weeks as she said it came from blood money. i said i would have walked back to panama city rather than ever driving that particular car and i bet she reads this sight, or maybe a lawyer has told her to keep her mouth shut, i believe finally said she knew what the law was doing there le taped off the scene, and was over heard in a conversation as she was coming home the night saying what was happening before she was told by le she could not return home.

The night owls.. :)

I'll feel it tomorrow, but heck with it all.. It's Friday!

Finally, as the others here have said, it really is good to see you are back. I am really sorry you were in an accident and you were injured. When I saw you speaking of DebM, I had to go back and look. I thought perhaps you were one of the posters who knew Shar. I am sorry that you found out your "friend" was not what you thought she was. I don't think you should feel wrong for defending her because you said what you believed at the time and you said what you thought was true. You were being a good friend so it is definitely her loss. I agree with you about Karma. What goes around comes around.
I have always appreciated your input. You have given me many insights into this case I could not have gotten from reading the paper.
I hope you get better really soon.

Thanks. I also, stated way back, that I never dismissed anyone from any involvement in this case. Anyone that was around during the time AS was, and anyone that knew or knows or benefitted from any of it, hopefully will all take the fall. And, yes, a A_New_Day stated...I have noted ALOT of red flags...unfortunately...it's not going to be so easy to just put all this DebM mess behind me...my husband and myself put ourselves in a legally binding contract for her so that she could have a place to live. As far as injuries, I have been out of work since the accident (over a month go) and per Dr's orders I can't go back to work for at least another month. My SUV is STILL in the collision repair shop...and worst thing is...no remorse from DebM... for all of this happening in our efforts of helping her. No appreciation, nothing...just IMO...she feels like whatever happens to whomever helping her...oh well...as long as her want and needs are met.

Thanks. I also, stated way back, that I never dismissed anyone from any involvement in this case. Anyone that was around during the time AS was, and anyone that knew or knows or benefitted from any of it, hopefully will all take the fall. And, yes, a A_New_Day stated...I have noted ALOT of red flags...unfortunately...it's not going to be so easy to just put all this DebM mess behind me...my husband and myself put ourselves in a legally binding contract for her so that she could have a place to live. As far as injuries, I have been out of work since the accident (over a month go) and per Dr's orders I can't go back to work for at least another month. My SUV is STILL in the collision repair shop...and worst thing is...no remorse from DebM... for all of this happening in our efforts of helping her. No appreciation, nothing...just IMO...she feels like whatever happens to whomever helping her...oh well...as long as her want and needs are met.

i'll tell you what strikes me in a very strange way, several people, like shar, pp, left before dee dee was arrested, i mean flew the coop. if one knew nothing, how would they know to run and run fast? dee dee was there cash cow and they both knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi