GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tryed to read her statements and they confused me.I think she is lieing when she says she don't remember..

I don't much believe her after reading her two depositions either. However, if she is guilty of anything, she blew a perfect opportunity at immunity to just come clean and tell the truth.
The detective said to her that in December when she was talking to Greg in the parking lot, she told him something to the effect of that if Dorice talks, then she has enough on Dorice to put her in jail. Then he points out now that she has the opportunity to share, she can't seem to remember anything.
And she was suppose to be Abraham's friend? I feel sorry for Abraham with the "friends" he had.

I don't much believe her after reading her two depositions either. However, if she is guilty of anything, she blew a perfect opportunity at immunity to just come clean and tell the truth.
The detective said to her that in December when she was talking to Greg in the parking lot, she told him something to the effect of that if Dorice talks, then she has enough on Dorice to put her in jail. Then he points out now that she has the opportunity to share, she can't seem to remember anything.
And she was suppose to be Abraham's friend? I feel sorry for Abraham with the "friends" he had.

I can't wait to see how she acts on the witness stand.I wonder is her memory gonna come back or is she going to still say "I don't recall" .

If my numbers are correct from the information from the affidavit, Dorice owned both American Medical Professional companies at this time. $500,000 is associated with AMP, LLC and another $450,000 to AMP without the suffix. So Dorice transferred $950,000 of Abraham's money to her own companies. She transferred another $250,000 from Abraham's account to Shar's company.
This is just the cash portion. Dorice also transferred the property loans over to herself. Those were the people she was complaining would not pay up on their loans.
I cannot see anything that either Dorice or Shar did for Abraham to earn that money. In my opinion, these are the money amounts that Dorice and Shar and their companies took from Abraham, and these are the money amounts that Dorice and Shar and both their companies should be forced to pay back to Abraham's family, plus interest. Shar turned over the Corvette, but he also needs to Quit Claim the tan house with all it's improvements over to Abraham's estate, IMO. The assignments should be reassigned to Abraham's estate as well.
yes i agree, and shar has land bought from his grandmother, that pp said shar bought for her here in gulf county florida that should be turned over to Abraham's family. Shar has been riding dee dee's coat tail, and i hope this does not fall thru the cracks.....

I thought the land belonged to his Mother? And who is this Debra Gieager? Is that His Grandma?

I thought the land belonged to his Mother? And who is this Debra Gieager? Is that His Grandma?

debra is pp's sister, i do know that the land was in the grandmother's name and perhaps debra's name, pp told me shar bought the land for pp. pp once tried to get me to buy the land for 18,000.00 , put it in her name and let her make payments to me for the land....No way i was going to think of doing that....My point is, if shar had no job, and bought the money he got via dee, then imo it was bought with blood money, but who knows what kind of deals have been made behind the scenes ?

Prosecutors will not seek death penalty for Dee Dee Moore, accused of killing lottery winner:furious:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...-penalty-for-dee-dee-moore-accused-of/1133445

TAMPA — Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they will not pursue the death penalty against Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore, accused of killing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, taking his money, and telling his loved ones he was alive and in hiding while he was really buried under a concrete slab in Plant City.
Assistant state attorney Jay Pruner declined to elaborate on the decision.
Moore, 38, appeared in court for the hearing, her bleached-blond locks chopped off and short, brown hair tucked under her ears. She has been in jail since she was arrested in February, after telling detectives conflicting stories about the April 2009 slaying.
Next week, prosecutors will release 62 CDs full of multimedia case documents, including witness interviews. At a Dec. 16 hearing, attorneys will discuss whether to release additional documents, including some containing statements made by Moore.

Prosecutors will not seek death penalty for Dee Dee Moore, accused of killing lottery winner:furious:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...-penalty-for-dee-dee-moore-accused-of/1133445

TAMPA — Prosecutors announced Wednesday that they will not pursue the death penalty against Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore, accused of killing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, taking his money, and telling his loved ones he was alive and in hiding while he was really buried under a concrete slab in Plant City.
Moore, 38, appeared in court for the hearing, her bleached-blond locks chopped off and short, brown hair tucked under her ears. She has been in jail since she was arrested in February, after telling detectives conflicting stories about the April 2009 slaying.
Next week, prosecutors will release 62 CDs full of multimedia case documents, including witness interviews. At a Dec. 16 hearing, attorneys will discuss whether to release additional documents, including some containing statements made by Moore.

I'm almost happy about this. Almost. I hope she's completely miserable living without all of her "things" in a teeny tiny jail cell for the rest of her life.
:banghead::furious:

So does this mean that maybe they don't have enough evidence or maybe life?Damn she does look alot different...way older

Recordings released in Shakespeare murder case

interesting article, still no link, sorry for so many posts:innocent:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/no...sed-in-shakespeare-murder-case/news-breaking/

from the link..

Haggins told them about an early morning call from Moore the night before in which Moore told her a confusing story about drug dealers breaking into her house, a fight breaking out and Shakespeare being shot dead. Then they pushed her to talk about Moore's concern over Shakespeare finding out his money was missing. Unlike in the car with Smith, when she loudly professed how Moore was trying to hide Shakespeare's money, Haggins was quiet and unsure of what Moore told her.

So why isn't JH being prosecuted as well?

Thank you I hope she gets LWOP.

I was just listening to myfoxtampabay and it was being reported that DDM had sent pages of hand written letters, presumably excerpts from her new book.
The title of the piece, meaning the news report was "One Step Closer To Crazy" they mentioned some names.
I'll post as soon as the link comes up as long as its before 10 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme