GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to ACR's careful analysis of the phone records, the hole/grave was dug on April 7. The slab was poured on April 13 according to other docs we've seen.

What's interesting also with the phone records is to see all the activity with Dee Dee Moore on the phone 04/07 all morning and afternoon prior to James Moore arriving to dig the hole, and then who she was on the phone with while he was digging and who she called when it was done. She was a busy beaver that day. LOL

Remember also there was speculation here on this forum months ago about what she did with the body prior to the hole being dug. Now we know she was hustling that day to get Abraham (Shakespeare's "The Tell-Tale Heart") six feet under. She talked to Shar 19 times that day!! She really wanted to get hold of him to get those tiles re-grouted in the garage office.

It makes sense now that she probably did put Abraham into the trunk of that black Lincoln to get him out of the house so nobody would find him. It would be interesting if anybody can recall where the black Lincoln was parked that day!!

In the interview with the owner of RB Concrete Services that poured that slab, the guy said their company doesn't do the prep work so somebody else did that. But even then it seems that between the 7th and 13th is awfully short for allowing the ground to settle, IMO.

The interesting thing here is that Dee Dee Moore knew before Abraham was dead that she wanted to dig that hole at the exact spot because she told the owner of RB Concrete Services when they were pouring the driveway at 5802 State Rd 60 E on 04/03/09 that she wanted the slab poured at the spot behind the house. She even took the guy and showed him the spot!

The last time anyone other than Dorice actually saw Abraham alive was 4/3/09 according to everything I have read so far. That was when he signed the Power of Attorney and a couple of people have said they saw him alive on that date.
His phone usage decreased drastically on 4/6/09, but so far I have not seen anything where anyone has said they either spoke to him or talked to him after 4/3/09. That would be asking somone to remember almost a year later the specific time they talked to him.
So I don't think they can be that specific on an actual date of death, unless there has been something I am missing.
Has anyone found a date after that time when anyone actually saw him alive or remembers specifically speaking to him after 4/3/09?
The backhoe was purchased on 4/3/09 at an auction according to the Criminal Affidavit (page 19). Dorice paid James $100 to deliver it to her property. She had told James she wanted the hole dug behind the red house and he said not do do it there due to the proximity of the house. Then Dorice pointed to the place behind the tan house.
So, if she had pointed out this spot on 4/3/09 to the people who were pouring the driveway, then is that when James told her not to put the hole behind the red house and she decided instead to put the hole there?

Unless the person who shot him was about 6'5" or taller, I don't believe he got the bullet in the upper chest while he was standing up.
Abraham was 6'3". Dorice was 5'8". If she had shot him in the right pectorial area while he was standing up, and he was taller than her, I would think that the path the bullet would have taken would have been upwards had he been standing. The ME Report says this bullet took a downward path, right to left, front to back. So if he had been say, sitting in a chair and Dorice had the gun and she was standing above him, the path of that bullet could have been downwards.
They don't know the order of the shots, it says. There was another shot that was in the lower right rib area of the chest. The path of this bullet is right to left, upwards, and front to back.
Since both bullets were to the front portion of his body, I find it hard to believe her story that he was choking her and the drug dealers or whoever she made up to be coming to her defense shot him from the front without hitting her if she was standing in front of him being choked.

LE must know something we don't know because Abraham's head stone is engraved with April 7, 2009 as to when he died so apparently that's the date that was on his death certificate.

I believe Cedric Edom stated that he talked with Abraham Shakespeare on the phone 04/04/09 about the car Abraham was buying for him. But as far as anybody "physically" seeing Abraham, I do believe that was on 04/03/09.

I am looking in Binder 7 now starting at page 118, and the dates she wrote the checks from the AMC,LLC account around the 4/2/09 - 4/7/09 dates are as follows:
PAGE:....DATE.....CHECK#...TO.............................AMOUNT......NOTES
118.......4/2/09....1435.......R&B Concrete Service...$12,100.......NONE
119.......4/2/09....1436.......James Moore...............$---552.......NONE
120.......4/2/09....1437.......Robert Moore..............$---840.......NONE
121.......4/2/09....1438.......James Moore...............$---300.......NONE
122.......4/3/09....1439.......Sentoria Butler............$---550.......Child support
123.......4/2/09....1440.......George Davis...............$-1,000.......NONE
124.......4/6/09....1441.......S & R Maintenance.......$-3,019.97....NONE

Page 101 in the binder shows a purchase posted on 4/6/09 from Garner & Associates with a purchase deate of 4/4/09 for $14,335.28. Looking up the company, it is a auction company, so I am supposing this may be her backhoe.
The S&R Maintenance is interesting. I found a S&R Maintenance & Glass Florida, Mr. Kenneth Schlangen Phone: (813) 516-1554 whle googling. I then searched this thread and found Kenneth Schlangen, the guy that was fixing up the house (I thought the tan one). She writes this S&R Maintenance a large check right around the time Abraham is murdered.
There may be others in different accounts, but so far in binder 7, this is what I have found around those dates.

1188.....4/16/09..1445.......R & B Concrete.............$5,500........NONE

Guessing for the concrete pad.

When DeeDee told me That Abraham was in deed dead she told me he died on 4-7-09 of a gun shot wound.She admitted she was there and that it was her gun.She also told me he was in the paint ball office.That is on the June 30 call as well.She kind of explains what happened and why in that call.If they don't keep that part out.

Does anyone know if Dorice is right-handed or left-handed?

I am looking in Binder 7 now starting at page 118, and the dates she wrote the checks from the AMC,LLC account around the 4/2/09 - 4/7/09 dates are as follows:
118.......4/2/09....1435.......R&B Concrete Service...$12,100.......NONE
119.......4/2/09....1436.......James Moore...............$---552.......NONE
120.......4/2/09....1437.......Robert Moore..............$---840.......NONE
121.......4/2/09....1438.......James Moore...............$---300.......NONE
122.......4/3/09....1439.......Sentoria Butler............$---550.......Child support
123.......4/2/09....1440.......George Davis...............$-1,000.......NONE
124.......4/6/09....1441.......S & R Maintenance.......$-3,019.97....NONE

Page 101 in the binder shows a purchase posted on 4/6/09 from Garner & Associates with a purchase deate of 4/4/09 for $14,335.28. Looking up the company, it is a auction company, so I am supposing this may be her backhoe.
The S&R Maintenance is interesting. I found a S&R Maintenance & Glass Florida, Mr. Kenneth Schlangen Phone: (813) 516-1554 whle googling. I then searched this thread and found Kenneth Schlangen, the guy that was fixing up the house (I thought the tan one). She writes this S&R Maintenance a large check right around the time Abraham is murdered.
There may be others in different accounts, but so far in binder 7, this is what I have found around those dates.

1188.....4/16/09..1445.......R & B Concrete.............$5,500........NONE

Guessing for the concrete pad.

Susan1 - in the statement made by Kenneth Schlangen in Binder 1 (sorry I didn't note the page numbers), he said that he was working another large job elsewhere while working on DDM's remodeling project. So much so that his son stepped in at DDM's in his absence. He also said he couldn't make payroll on the other job, and DDM loaned him $9K (in cash iirc), which he paid back. I thought you may find this interesting.

Unless the person who shot him was about 6'5" or taller, I don't believe he got the bullet in the upper chest while he was standing up.
Abraham was 6'3". Dorice was 5'8". If she had shot him in the right pectorial area while he was standing up, and he was taller than her, I would think that the path the bullet would have taken would have been upwards had he been standing. The ME Report says this bullet took a downward path, right to left, front to back. So if he had been say, sitting in a chair and Dorice had the gun and she was standing above him, the path of that bullet could have been downwards.
They don't know the order of the shots, it says. There was another shot that was in the lower right rib area of the chest. The path of this bullet is right to left, upwards, and front to back.
Since both bullets were to the front portion of his body, I find it hard to believe her story that he was choking her and the drug dealers or whoever she made up to be coming to her defense shot him from the front without hitting her if she was standing in front of him being choked.

Unless she walked up to the cair he was sitting in and reached up and choked her then she shot him. i think that one wil fly. what do you think sunshine?

I don't think he choked her at all.
I think he was sitting in a chair and she shot him.
I think it was premeditated. I think she was making plans to kill him when she made the video and when she purchased the machine James used to dig the hole and when she got Judith Haggins to have his Power of Attorney.
Do you think he choked her?

I don't think he choked her at all.
I think he was sitting in a chair and she shot him.
I think it was premeditated. I think she was making plans to kill him when she made the video and when she purchased the machine James used to dig the hole and when she got Judith Haggins to have his Power of Attorney.
Do you think he choked her?

well dee dee said she was choked,,,lol, i was just creating a way for her to be choked and the shots to be at a downward angle.
what i really think is dee dee is going down, slam dunked, and i think many have made deals to testify and stay out of trouble, and in the big picture that may be good. they got the theif and murderer.....which is dee dee.
imo she had help moving the body, dead weight is hard to move.
ans as far as the chair i think i read they replaced the chair, and you may be correct thinking he was shot in the chair...have a fine day....

I don't know about deals, but I know Judith Haggins got immunity for her "testimony" in her deposition. However, I don't think it did her much good as she kept saying she couldn't really remember.

I don't know about deals, but I know Judith Haggins got immunity for her "testimony" in her deposition. However, I don't think it did her much good as she kept saying she couldn't really remember.

well if any did make deals maybe it will be public record...just a thought.

Jail: 'DeeDee' Moore Lied About Attack By Detention Deputy

By Dan Sullivan
ST. PETERSBURG TIMES

Published: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 12:26 a.m.
Last Modified: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 12:26 a.m

TAMPA | The woman accused of killing Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare said a Hillsborough County detention deputy attacked her in jail, but a sheriff's officer said Monday her story was just a ruse.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...e-Moore-Lied-About-Attack-By-Detention-Deputy

How about Abraham was standing up when he was first shot, (the upward shot) then he fell back into the chair where he was shot again?

Just a guess since it says they don't know the order of the shots...

"The internal affairs investigators were emphatic that the claim was unsubstantiated and that she was a liar,"
I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone here.
Must need all those pens she's hoarding in her mattress for that book she is writing.

"The internal affairs investigators were emphatic that the claim was unsubstantiated and that she was a liar,"
I don't think this comes as a surprise to anyone here.
Must need all those pens she's hoarding in her mattress for that book she is writing.

Ya know Susan she did tell me one time that while she is in jail she IS writing a book it's a romance novel..She told me the name but i don't remember it.

I tryed to read her statements and they confused me.I think she is lieing when she says she don't remember..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06