GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Guitarman's *theory* but I did think it was strange when Dee Dee's mother stated that Dee Dee told her the reason she was coming to get the white truck (Ford F150) and the trailer on 01/25/10 (the one that was suppose to be used to move the body) was because Dee Dee claimed that a friend named *Debbie* needed it to move.

So Dee Dee not only was using a truck that was titled in her parents name, and a trailer that was titled in her mother's name but wanted to associate this person named "Debbie" with using the truck and trailer the same day Dee Dee took that truck and trailer to the concrete slab for the body to be moved.

A person named "Debbie" also did move into the 5732 Hwy 60 red house the beginning of January 2010.

Moving along regarding the name "Debbie"... Dee Dee also had Gregory Smith purchase five pre-paid phones that she was handing out, apparently to her close associates so they wouldn't be bugged by LE. One of those pre-paid phones was subscribed to a "Debbie Watson."

And let's not forget that it was a person named "Debbie" who Dee Dee Moore handed over her American Medical Professionals LLC business lock, stock and barrol.

So then add a little hinky to the mix, and Dee Dee plans a dinner at her Redhawk house where she invited "Debbie" along with others, offers her drugs, on the same night the surveillance cameras are turned OFF and the body is suppose to be dug up at 5802 Hwy 60 using a truck and trailer that Dee Dee told her mother that a friend named "Debbie" was using to move.

I don't know about the rest of you but if my name was "Debbie" I sure would be just a little more than suspicious that Dee Dee was at some point trying to associate my name with this murder.

Just my opinion.. ACR

Hopefully we'll learn more on what Shar's mother, Patricia Paulson stated to the police about the party, the offer of drugs, and whatever she knew prior to the night the search warrant was issued when her full interview is released.

=======================================

REFERENCE:
Linda Donegan Interview 01/31/10 15:58pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/linda_donegan013110-1558pm.htm
"she said she had to move her friend Debbie's stuff down here"

Detective Christopher Lynn Report 02/02/2010 1200pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/christopher_lynn020210-1200pm.htm

BINDER #2 (LE got Pen Registers for pre-paid phones):
Pg44-46-Subscribed to: Mary Weeks 863-860-7058 PREPAID
Pg52-54-Subscribed to: Mark Weeks 863-860-6451 PREPAID
Pg60-62-Subscribed to: Ronald Watson 863-698-6853 PREPAID
Pg68-72-Subscribed to: Debbie Watson 863-698-4185 PREPAID
Pg76-78-Subscribed to: Roger Watson 863-581-6605 PREPAID

My Name is Debbie Munguia not Watson and yes she used the excuse to her parents that she was helping A friend Debbie move but we all know what she really wanted the Trailer for and it WAS NOT FOR ME...She had us over for Dinner so she could have the body moved nothing else hell she left at like 9:30 that night.We did not get back to 5732 until like 12am or so and the cops were there.I called Shar to tell him and DD took the Phone saying she went to LE and CONFESSED.....I asked her was AS dead she said YES.No i did not call LE because they were already there...That was Jan 25.I believe..

Ok First off IF DD would have told me she killed As YES i would have called LE and the reason we were saying that we THOUGHT she did it was because she was acting SO crazy the day and a half we satyed with her I WANTED to leave BUT i did not know where ii was all i knew was i was in lakeland and I did call someone to have them come get me BUT could not tell them where i was so of course i had no choice but to stay with DD and PP.I was not scared DD was gonnna kill me PP just said she would drug US to make us sleep so SHE could go do what ever she had planned..When she kept saying that she was going to jail i knew she knew something more about this case then she let on and Yes PP and DD talked secertly about something and yes PP got very angry yelling at DD and at one point telling her to get away from her I never stayed around when they were whispering because I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW....You all will ready in my interview the whole events of the time spent at DD house i will not say anything until it is released.Sorry
If you were at the Redhawk house in Lakeland, you were more or less in the middle of nowhere. I took a ride out there and it is very rural and I'd say a few miles away from the main streets where the stores are. Right next to a cemetery. Not someplace you can just walk to a public place from to get help.

If you were at the Redhawk house in Lakeland, you were more or less in the middle of nowhere. I took a ride out there and it is very rural and I'd say a few miles away from the main streets where the stores are. Right next to a cemetery. Not someplace you can just walk to a public place from to get help.

Exactly and I had no idea how to even explain to someone where i was.I felt helpless,I wanted out of there tho..

I live here and I'd have to mapquest it if I was to try to find it again.

I don't know about Guitarman's *theory* but I did think it was strange when Dee Dee's mother stated that Dee Dee told her the reason she was coming to get the white truck (Ford F150) and the trailer on 01/25/10 (the one that was suppose to be used to move the body) was because Dee Dee claimed that a friend named *Debbie* needed it to move.

So Dee Dee not only was using a truck that was titled in her parents name, and a trailer that was titled in her mother's name but wanted to associate this person named "Debbie" with using the truck and trailer the same day Dee Dee took that truck and trailer to the concrete slab for the body to be moved.

A person named "Debbie" also did move into the 5732 Hwy 60 red house the beginning of January 2010.

Moving along regarding the name "Debbie"... Dee Dee also had Gregory Smith purchase five pre-paid phones that she was handing out, apparently to her close associates so they wouldn't be bugged by LE. One of those pre-paid phones was subscribed to a "Debbie Watson."

And let's not forget that it was a person named "Debbie" who Dee Dee Moore handed over her American Medical Professionals LLC business lock, stock and barrol.

So then add a little hinky to the mix, and Dee Dee plans a dinner at her Redhawk house where she invited "Debbie" along with others, offers her drugs, on the same night the surveillance cameras are turned OFF and the body is suppose to be dug up at 5802 Hwy 60 using a truck and trailer that Dee Dee told her mother that a friend named "Debbie" was using to move.

I don't know about the rest of you but if my name was "Debbie" I sure would be just a little more than suspicious that Dee Dee was at some point trying to associate my name with this murder.

Just my opinion.. ACR

Hopefully we'll learn more on what Shar's mother, Patricia Paulson stated to the police about the party, the offer of drugs, and whatever she knew prior to the night the search warrant was issued when her full interview is released.

REFERENCE:
Linda Donegan Interview 01/31/10 15:58pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/linda_donegan013110-1558pm.htm
"she said she had to move her friend Debbie's stuff down here"

Detective Christopher Lynn Report 02/02/2010 1200pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/christopher_lynn020210-1200pm.htm

BINDER #2 (LE got Pen Registers for pre-paid phones):
Pg44-46-Subscribed to: Mary Weeks 863-860-7058 PREPAID
Pg52-54-Subscribed to: Mark Weeks 863-860-6451 PREPAID
Pg60-62-Subscribed to: Ronald Watson 863-698-6853 PREPAID
Pg68-72-Subscribed to: Debbie Watson 863-698-4185 PREPAID
Pg76-78-Subscribed to: Roger Watson 863-581-6605 PREPAID

"I don't know about the rest of you but if my name was "Debbie" I sure would be just a little more than suspicious that Dee Dee was at some point trying to associate my name with this murder."
If Dorice was trying to do that, when she was telling the police that her son, Howard Stitzel, drug dealers, his cousin, and even herself in self-defense killed Abraham, after going to all the work to set up the crime against Debbie, why not name her, too?
So, Dorice gives Debbie AMP (the company she funnelled some of Abraham's money through), Dorice talks Debbie into moving into the murder scene house next door to Abraham's body, and then Dorice tells her mother that Debbie needs the vehicle that Dorice plans to use to move Abraham's body when dug up. The night he is suppose to be dug up, she takes Debbie and others to the Redhawk home for a party where she offers her guest drugs to knock them. So are you thinking she was planning to not just drug them, but OD them and then blame them for Abraham's death?
I'm not sure how giving her a phone relates to setting her up for a murder. Is this to tie her to Greg Smith? I'm lost on that one.
I know that Dorice is demented, but how was any of this going to implicate Debbie in this murder? She moved to the St. Rd. 60 house in early 1/2010. The murder happened in April 2009.
And I also don't get why if she was paying someone to dig up and move the body away from her house she would then murder at least one other person by having them OD in a house owned by her when she is already under suspicion for Abraham's disappearance. She was going to make Abraham disappear. Why would she kill someone else to place the blame on them AND try to conceal his body at a different location to hide his murder?
I think if she went to so much trouble to set Debbie up she would have then blamed her when she was blaming all those other people.
It would make a great story line for a murder mystery, though.
I guess we should just ask Debbie.

Since your name is "Debbie", in hindsight, given the facts you have now, are you just a little more than suspicious that Dee Dee was at some point trying to associate your name with this murder? Do you think she was trying to pin this murder on you?

That's amusing!
It would be interesting to know how pp was baiting you, though, and why she would bait you.
I have no reason to bait you. I disagree with you.
I went through your past posts. It was you who told us all the things that PP confided in you. I guess she did not want you to share them with the world because you said in one of your posts that she quit talking to you after you started posting here. That suggests to me that she thought she was confiding in you, found out she could not confide in you because you were posting things she was telling you on the internet, and stopped communicating with you so you would have nothing new to post about her.
We, you and I, have established that you were theorizing and speculating.
I don't really follow your scope of reasoning well, as I told you before.
Off to get that rebate on my brainscan.

well susan,my point is,,it really does not matter if you agree or disagree, opinions are non argumentive..you have your right to yours , i have my right to mine...they all smell the same....i do agree that your theory, mytheory, and others may have equal value, none, but if any theories help, then they are good...
it is my belief that this forum is for Abraham Shakespeare on his behalf, and when murder is involved no one should have their info hidden, even if it were confiding....
after further thinking ths over, i did say things to you that were to make you understand, do not confide in me if someone was killed.
you made a remark about my parents yesterday, my father"s birthday would have been yesterday if he were alive, so you did pour salt into my heart.
i know you did not know, but it was already a painful day before i started talking with you.
to me this forum is to help if you can. and granted it is all speculation when it comes to theories, even a brain dead monkey would know this.
any attack you have on my opinion is worthless, because it is what it is, an opinion.
i think it would benefit you to spend more time in a positive manner than attacking my opinions, and in the future i'll do the same with you. and if that does not work for you, then it is your problem, not my problem,
today you have my best regards,

well susan,my point is,,it really does not matter if you agree or disagree, opinions are non argumentive..you have your right to yours , i have my right to mine...they all smell the same....i do agree that your theory, mytheory, and others may have equal value, none, but if any theories help, then they are good...
it is my belief that this forum is for Abraham Shakespeare on his behalf, and when murder is involved no one should have their info hidden, even if it were confiding....
after further thinking ths over, i did say things to you that were to make you understand, do not confide in me if someone was killed.
you made a remark about my parents yesterday, my father"s birthday would have been yesterday if he were alive, so you did pour salt into my heart.
i know you did not know, but it was already a painful day before i started talking with you.
to me this forum is to help if you can. and granted it is all speculation when it comes to theories, even a brain dead monkey would know this.
any attack you have on my opinion is worthless, because it is what it is, an opinion.
i think it would benefit you to spend more time in a positive manner than attacking my opinions, and in the future i'll do the same with you. and if that does not work for you, then it is your problem, not my problem,
today you have my best regards,

also you seem to speculate that pp stopped talking to me because she confided in me, well that to is speculation unless you have spoken to her and she told you so, because here is another theory. she may have spoken to a lawyer and perhaps he advised her to keep her mouth shut, which imo would be good advice....did you ever think of that?,,,,,you see you have taken your speculation and presented it as fact...meaning why pp stopped talking to me. and that just does not work, that is also just your theory, may be true may be untrue, it is just your opinion, so i give you that much credit.
you get no where arguing opinions, theories, ect.........

My Name is Debbie Munguia not Watson and yes she used the excuse to her parents that she was helping A friend Debbie move but we all know what she really wanted the Trailer for and it WAS NOT FOR ME...She had us over for Dinner so she could have the body moved nothing else hell she left at like 9:30 that night.We did not get back to 5732 until like 12am or so and the cops were there.I called Shar to tell him and DD took the Phone saying she went to LE and CONFESSED.....I asked her was AS dead she said YES.No i did not call LE because they were already there...That was Jan 25.I believe..

Overwhelmed,

All five of the pre-paid phones were obviously subscribed in *fictitious names."

I'm not suggesting your name was ever Debbie Watson nor that you ever used that name or used one of the pre-paid phones that Dee Dee had Gregory Smith purchase.

The pre-paid phone subscribed to *fictitious name* "Ronald Watson" was to be used by Gregory Smith as Dee Dee apparently wanted him to "pretend" to be a person named *Ronald* using the phone. Later, it was learned through the discovery documents that Dee Dee claimed a drug dealer named "Ronald" killed Abraham.

The pre-paid phone subscribed to *fictitious name* "Debbie Watson" was to be used by Dee Dee Moore. I don't know at this time why she chose that name or what her plans were for using that phone under that name.

One of the other pre-paid phones was apparently given to Judith Haggins. I don't know at this time which one was given to Haggins, nor do I know who the other two phones were given to, or why she came up with the *fictitious names* of "Roger Watson" or "Mary Weeks".

And yes, we know Dee Dee did not want the truck or trailer for you for moving, that was just another one of her big lies she told her mother.

ACR

No I certainly hope the thread doesn't get pulled. I've never been part of any group mentality so I don't even know where that comment is coming from. You've known me to post here since last year and I've never posted as part of a group. My thoughts stand alone. I think it's extremely important for this thread to stay to keep the public awareness on justice for Abraham Shakespeare, his family and children.

I was addressing overwhelmed to point out that "the name Debbie" had come up to bring this to her own awareness if she hadn't noticed. I was simply stating that if my name was DEBBIE I would be a just a little suspicious. It's my opinion. If she wasn't suspicious then that's her own perogative.

ACR
Thank you for the answer. Now I understand what you were saying.
And you are right. You've not only posted here, but you have an objective site backed with links to sources on Abraham Shakespeare that is also an asset to this people wanting to follow this case.
I do see your point that she kept using the name Debbie. My question was if Dorice had gone to so much trouble to set up Debbie as the fall guy, why didn't she name Debbie as one of the people who killed Abraham when she was naming all the other people?

Thank you for the answer. Now I understand what you were saying.
And you are right. You've not only posted here, but you have an objective site backed with links to sources on Abraham Shakespeare that is also an asset to this people wanting to follow this case.
I do see your point that she kept using the name Debbie. My question was if Dorice had gone to so much trouble to set up Debbie as the fall guy, why didn't she name Debbie as one of the people who killed Abraham when she was naming all the other people?

I don't necessarily think, in my opinion, that Dee Dee was setting up Debbie (as in DebM) or a person named Debbie as a fall guy. Between her combination of lies and throwing things at the wall to see what sticks, she used the name Debbie on more than one occasion.

Dee Dee used her own parents and their truck and trailer even though she didn't use their names within her own hit list of suspects. In her father's interview it dawned on him that his fingerprints were probably on the gun he handed Dee Dee when she came to pick it up. And LE came right out and asked her father repeatedly if he killed Abraham.

She didn't list Shar on her LE suspect hit list either but in a LE interview with Shar's mother, LE quoted Patricia Paulson as, "She advised that Dee Dee Moore told her that her (Paulson's) own son, Shar Krasniqi, helped her clean the blood within the residence at 5732 Hwy 60 and re-grouted tile in the office area and the kitchen area, after she moved the body, with Shar Krasniqi help."

Who knows what madness Dee Dee was planning. Why would she tell Shar's mother that Shar helped her move the body and helped clean up the blood but not include him on the suspect hit list? She threw her own son under the bus, she had her ex-husband (husband at the time) dig the hole and then told her mother that she (Dee Dee) and the ex-husband James went to dinner together between the time he dug the hole and when he filled it.

There was no rhyme or reasoning in her thinking. Perhaps to create reasonable doubt. Who knows!

REFERENCE:
Patricia Paulson Interview 01/30/2010 1150am (Synopsis)
http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia_paulson013010-1150am.htm

ACR

I don't necessarily think, in my opinion, that Dee Dee was setting up Debbie (as in DebM) or a person named Debbie as a fall guy. Between her combination of lies and throwing things at the wall to see what sticks, she used the name Debbie on more than one occasion.

Dee Dee used her own parents and their truck and trailer even though she didn't use their names within her own hit list of suspects. In her father's interview it dawned on him that his fingerprints were probably on the gun he handed Dee Dee when she came to pick it up. And LE came right out and asked her father repeatedly if he killed Abraham.

She didn't list Shar on her LE suspect hit list either but in a LE interview with Shar's mother, LE quoted Patricia Paulson as, "She advised that Dee Dee Moore told her that her (Paulson's) own son, Shar Krasniqi, helped her clean the blood within the residence at 5732 Hwy 60 and re-grouted tile in the office area and the kitchen area, after she moved the body, with Shar Krasniqi help."

Who knows what madness Dee Dee was planning. Why would she tell Shar's mother that Shar helped her move the body and helped clean up the blood but not include him on the suspect hit list? She threw her own son under the bus, she had her ex-husband (husband at the time) dig the hole and then told her mother that she (Dee Dee) and the ex-husband James went to dinner together between the time he dug the hole and when he filled it.

There was no rhyme or reasoning in her thinking. Perhaps to create reasonable doubt. Who knows!

REFERENCE:
Patricia Paulson Interview 01/30/2010 1150am (Synopsis)
http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia_paulson013010-1150am.htm

ACR

That was exactly what she was doing. Throwing things against a wall to see if they would stick. I still don't have an opinion on if she had help getting him in the hole or not. At one point we were speculating on how she would do it and someone suggested I think it was the black car that she then sold and the police did track that car down and find blood I believe on the carpet in the trunk? Am I correct about that? And there was a rug that came out of that hole so I guess she could have wrapped him up in a rug and got him in the car trunk, back the car up to the hole and drop him in. Since it was still light out (as I recall) I think she would have probably had him in a rug so she could conceal what she was doing.
And I remember the poster here saying that Dorice said that Shar helped her clean up the blood and PP got angry with her for saying that.
I was surprised that she not only did not name her husband, but that she also went out of her way to tell officers he was not involved in the coverup and did not know what he was burying, but then turns around and blames her own son and even asks her father to confess to it. I did not know that James and she went to dinner together the night he dug the hole. I think the last thing I had read was that she sent him away after he dug the hole and then had him come back later after she put Abraham in the hole. I'd have to check where I read that or if I read it wrong. I've never been as organized as you are and I don't have a good memory.
I also still have not gotten through all those binders. I was in binder 7 looking at all the finances, especially in early April. I wanted to see if her handwriting would look any different after she murdered a man or what kind of purchases she would be making.
I think the police did an excellent job getting all of that information. I like your timeline. I like seeing things in a date order like that. Just makes more sense to me and puts things in context.

That was exactly what she was doing. Throwing things against a wall to see if they would stick. I still don't have an opinion on if she had help getting him in the hole or not. At one point we were speculating on how she would do it and someone suggested I think it was the black car that she then sold and the police did track that car down and find blood I believe on the carpet in the trunk? Am I correct about that? And there was a rug that came out of that hole so I guess she could have wrapped him up in a rug and got him in the car trunk, back the car up to the hole and drop him in. Since it was still light out (as I recall) I think she would have probably had him in a rug so she could conceal what she was doing.
And I remember the poster here saying that Dorice said that Shar helped her clean up the blood and PP got angry with her for saying that.
I was surprised that she not only did not name her husband, but that she also went out of her way to tell officers he was not involved in the coverup and did not know what he was burying, but then turns around and blames her own son and even asks her father to confess to it. I did not know that James and she went to dinner together the night he dug the hole. I think the last thing I had read was that she sent him away after he dug the hole and then had him come back later after she put Abraham in the hole. I'd have to check where I read that or if I read it wrong. I've never been as organized as you are and I don't have a good memory.
I also still have not gotten through all those binders. I was in binder 7 looking at all the finances, especially in early April. I wanted to see if her handwriting would look any different after she murdered a man or what kind of purchases she would be making.
I think the police did an excellent job getting all of that information. I like your timeline. I like seeing things in a date order like that. Just makes more sense to me and puts things in context.

I do not believe that Dee Dee went to dinner with her ex-husband (James) between the time the hole was dug and when it was filled. That's what Dee Dee's Mother said in her in her interview that Dee Dee told her. But her Father said in his interview that Dee Dee sent James home for lunch then called him back later to fill the hole in. Although we don't have James Moore's full interview as yet but there was mention in LE reports that James told LE that after he dug the hole that Dee Dee called him back later to fill it in. So obviously if they were together she wouldn't need to be calling him.

The quote I gave earlier regarding Shar, the blood and retiling or regrouting, whichever it was, came directly from the Discovery documents whereas Shar's mother called LE and told them what Dee Dee told her.

What amazes me is that she dragged her own parents into this by using their truck and trailer. But if her own parents didn't have a reverence in her life then nobody does.

I was very pleased with reading the LE reports and their thoroughness on following through with their investigation. They were really on to her very early in the case. :dance:

ACR

I appreciate all the posts and info posted and esp. links to documents etc. - and I'm especially happy to see how much work LE has put into this case but I still can't wrap my mind around most of it

every time I read this thread, I feel like I'm in bizarro world or some alternate reality ...

I remember back when DeeDee was posting, thinking this just can't get any weirder:
how can it be real? but it is and to see in the documents how many people were willing participants in her seedy operations is repulsive and beyond my scope of understanding of human nature

I'm happy it all unraveled but I do wish all the other involved people were in prison awaiting trial too

I have said numerous times, that this case will most likely end up on Lifetime Network....but that it seems too far-fetched compared to other stuff I've seen on Lifetime. I mean, there are so many twists and turns in this case, it's almost like some intense storyteller made it all up. Hard to believe it really happened!!!! Bizarro world for sure!!!!!!

I do not believe that Dee Dee went to dinner with her ex-husband (James) between the time the hole was dug and when it was filled. That's what Dee Dee's Mother said in her in her interview that Dee Dee told her. But her Father said in his interview that Dee Dee sent James home for lunch then called him back later to fill the hole in. Although we don't have James Moore's full interview as yet but there was mention in LE reports that James told LE that after he dug the hole that Dee Dee called him back later to fill it in. So obviously if they were together she wouldn't need to be calling him.

The quote I gave earlier regarding Shar, the blood and retiling or regrouting, whichever it was, came directly from the Discovery documents whereas Shar's mother called LE and told them what Dee Dee told her.

What amazes me is that she dragged her own parents into this by using their truck and trailer. But if her own parents didn't have a reverence in her life then nobody does.

I was very pleased with reading the LE reports and their thoroughness on following through with their investigation. They were really on to her very early in the case. :dance:

ACR
This is what James's Girlfriend told me as well as DD herself on the last call she made to me on the 30 of June. James dug the hole at first DDM wanted it dug right in front of the back door at 5732 but James told her it would be better to dig it else where.So she decided on the spot they found him.DD told James she would call him when she was done.Now according to DD she did not know what was in the hole that she was at the Two Story Painting,That Two people and she did name alot of names on that call on the 30th of June i just don't remember any because i would just let her talk i knew that LE was listening.If and when it is released you all will hear..She called me several times that day.And they were almost all about her.We did talk about my moving away and why.Things that had happened to me and why.But mostly it was about her and the case.I felt that something was up with her Like she was planning something.who knows..

I have said numerous times, that this case will most likely end up on Lifetime Network....but that it seems too far-fetched compared to other stuff I've seen on Lifetime. I mean, there are so many twists and turns in this case, it's almost like some intense storyteller made it all up. Hard to believe it really happened!!!! Bizarro world for sure!!!!!!

The more i read the stuff ACR has on her site the more i am amazed.I truly feel i really never knew her at all.Hell noone really knew her.Like her mom said she never knew she was on Probation niether did James.How do you live with someone and not know?I was told a story by her mother that one time DD got in trouble for shop lifting and RJ was a small child ,When James came home RJ told his Daddy about his mother talking to the cops and crying.James asked DD about it and she said he is a child he seen it on T.V.And that was that...

It was on E in the summer. Did you get to see it? I know you were having problems with reception for awhile.

Overwhelmed,

All five of the pre-paid phones were obviously subscribed in *fictitious names."

I'm not suggesting your name was ever Debbie Watson nor that you ever used that name or used one of the pre-paid phones that Dee Dee had Gregory Smith purchase.

The pre-paid phone subscribed to *fictitious name* "Ronald Watson" was to be used by Gregory Smith as Dee Dee apparently wanted him to "pretend" to be a person named *Ronald* using the phone. Later, it was learned through the discovery documents that Dee Dee claimed a drug dealer named "Ronald" killed Abraham.

The pre-paid phone subscribed to *fictitious name* "Debbie Watson" was to be used by Dee Dee Moore. I don't know at this time why she chose that name or what her plans were for using that phone under that name.

One of the other pre-paid phones was apparently given to Judith Haggins. I don't know at this time which one was given to Haggins, nor do I know who the other two phones were given to, or why she came up with the *fictitious names* of "Roger Watson" or "Mary Weeks".

And yes, we know Dee Dee did not want the truck or trailer for you for moving, that was just another one of her big lies she told her mother.

ACR

I never knew anything about these Phones.And somewhere someone asked me was my Madien name watson.No it is nothing close to that.Where she got the names from i do not know,Alot of this stuff i am reading from the discovery is ALL new to me.I feel lost at most of this and really to me ANYONE who reads any of this and still thinks she did not do it is a fool and i never call anyone a fool.

http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Has anyone seen this picture of Dorice Donegan Moore at Polk County Jail site? I am confused. But her hair is no longer blond and to me, she has an odd look to her. Booking date 9/22/10.
ACR, I think you're going to want that picture.

I also still have not gotten through all those binders. I was in binder 7 looking at all the finances, especially in early April. I wanted to see if her handwriting would look any different after she murdered a man or what kind of purchases she would be making. I think the police did an excellent job getting all of that information. I like your timeline. I like seeing things in a date order like that. Just makes more sense to me and puts things in context.

Did her handwriting look any different after April 09?
What types of purchases was she making?? Anything noteworthy?

http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Has anyone seen this picture of Dorice Donegan Moore at Polk County Jail site? I am confused. But her hair is no longer blond and to me, she has an odd look to her. Booking date 9/22/10.
ACR, I think you're going to want that picture.
Wow jail has done a number on her..She looks old and she looks like she has lost alot of weight.wow ,Ya see until i seen a picture of her with black hair i never knew she was not really Blond.But OMG she looks bad.You are right tho Susan she don't look right.What was she arrested for in Polk County in September?It says there was a hold on her in Hilsbrough county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321