GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD did not get arrested until Feb.PP's brother in law died the end of Jan.They charged her with the Murder what like the middle of Feb.?To kind of change the subject here I have been reading the link on ACR's post.Anyway i was checking out all the money that was loaned out and seems to me That James His girlfriend and PP got just as much as AS friends.I think that they ALL should be wondering where did all the money come from...
"Loaned out"? Sounds like you almost think they are all going to start paying Abraham's estate back. I'd love to see the people who benefitted from the blood money grow a conscience and start paying the estate back. But I think that estate lawyer is going to have his hands full of people with no sense of right and wrong. Dorice's mother willingly called the police and gave them money and jewelry and evidence. Shar has signed over the house and turned over the car. There are some people doing the right thing. There are a lot of people who aren't.
And I agree with you that people should have been wondering where all of the sudden she got all this money to buy expensive houses and expensive cars at the same time that Abraham just disappears. But people were taking advantage of Abraham and his generosity and his trust before Dorice if he only had $3.5 million left of the $12 million. That is $8.5 million that was already gone before she ever became involved. They didn't kill him to take his money, but a lot of people had already taken advantage of him before Dorice came along.

I appreciate all the posts and info posted and esp. links to documents etc. - and I'm especially happy to see how much work LE has put into this case but I still can't wrap my mind around most of it

every time I read this thread, I feel like I'm in bizarro world or some alternate reality ...

I remember back when DeeDee was posting, thinking this just can't get any weirder:
how can it be real? but it is and to see in the documents how many people were willing participants in her seedy operations is repulsive and beyond my scope of understanding of human nature

I'm happy it all unraveled but I do wish all the other involved people were in prison awaiting trial too

I appreciate all the posts and info posted and esp. links to documents etc. - and I'm especially happy to see how much work LE has put into this case but I still can't wrap my mind around most of it

every time I read this thread, I feel like I'm in bizarro world or some alternate reality ...

I remember back when DeeDee was posting, thinking this just can't get any weirder:
how can it be real? but it is and to see in the documents how many people were willing participants in her seedy operations is repulsive and beyond my scope of understanding of human nature

I'm happy it all unraveled but I do wish all the other involved people were in prison awaiting trial too
exactly my point, the people around her getting money that was taken from AS turned a blind eye, and debm, only making 250 per week while trying to raise a child...1,500 bikes being bought with AS's money, caddy's, vettes, trips,free rent,,,,,money grubbers at their best. deb m, you should stand tall and help AS and his family.....Tell all......
my point is also that in jan dee dee was not arrested, however pp was having a conversation with debm, wondering why dee dee killed him, that was like closing down an oil well.......this conversation was before dee dee was even arrested.....hell a blind man could see through that......

Dorice was named a person of interest in early January. Most of us who were here had never met Dorice, but between the interview she gave Merissa in late November or early December and the research digging up her prior escapade into crime, I would hazard a guess that most of the people here who didn't even know her had pegged her as a person of interest and most likely a murderess in December while she was still running around spending Abraham's fortune and paying off people to make false sitings and deliver cards to his mom for $5,000. We were speculating that she killed him in December, long before he was arrested or before his body was found or before she was even named a party of interest. It does not surprise me that people close to here would have to start seeing what the rest of us did and speculating on her involvement in his disappearance and possibly in his murder.
You made a really interesting point earlier about the possibility that Dorice may have planned to drug and then murder one of the people close to her and blame them for Abraham's murder. That thought never had crossed my mind till you brought it up. I think that people physically close to Dorice are very fortunate the police arrested her when they did before she had a mental melt down and carry out that scheme. If you thought of it, you would think she was twisted enough to have come up with it as well. How did you think of that? Was it something that you had heard or just a speculation?
I think that overwhelmed will be helping Abraham and his family when she tells all in a Court of law. She is one of the state's witnesses and she is most likely constrained in what she can say now prior to the trial. But once the trial is over or if Dorice pleads, I'd expect her to come on and tell us what she has been unable to tell us so far. I know for a fact that she contacted the estate attorney when we brought it up earlier. I've looked through the paperwork, though again I have not finished it, and from what I have seen, she has cooperated with law enforcement right along. I believe she previously has answered all my questions. Dorice didn't. She'd evade my questions and only answer the ones she wanted to. And she's helped me to understand some things I'd have no other way of knowing before all the records opened up. Granted, I'm not the most trusting person of anyone who had any involvement with Dorice whatsoever, including people who were suppose to be Abraham's friends calling his mother pretending to be him, people he employed who then lied later saying they spoke with him in October months after he had been murdered, and even some of his family members delivering cards for $5,000 knowing Abraham didn't give it to him.
So it does not surprise me at all that they, too, were speculating in January that Dorice might have, or even probably did, murder Abraham. Just like we all were speculating it a month earlier in December when we got her so angry she came on and tried to defend herself.

Dorice was named a person of interest in early January. Most of us who were here had never met Dorice, but between the interview she gave Merissa in late November or early December and the research digging up her prior escapade into crime, I would hazard a guess that most of the people here who didn't even know her had pegged her as a person of interest and most likely a murderess in December while she was still running around spending Abraham's fortune and paying off people to make false sitings and deliver cards to his mom for $5,000. We were speculating that she killed him in December, long before he was arrested or before his body was found or before she was even named a party of interest. It does not surprise me that people close to here would have to start seeing what the rest of us did and speculating on her involvement in his disappearance and possibly in his murder.
You made a really interesting point earlier about the possibility that Dorice may have planned to drug and then murder one of the people close to her and blame them for Abraham's murder. That thought never had crossed my mind till you brought it up. I think that people physically close to Dorice are very fortunate the police arrested her when they did before she had a mental melt down and carry out that scheme. If you thought of it, you would think she was twisted enough to have come up with it as well. How did you think of that? Was it something that you had heard or just a speculation?
I think that overwhelmed will be helping Abraham and his family when she tells all in a Court of law. She is one of the state's witnesses and she is most likely constrained in what she can say now prior to the trial. But once the trial is over or if Dorice pleads, I'd expect her to come on and tell us what she has been unable to tell us so far. I know for a fact that she contacted the estate attorney when we brought it up earlier. I've looked through the paperwork, though again I have not finished it, and from what I have seen, she has cooperated with law enforcement right along. I believe she previously has answered all my questions. Dorice didn't. She'd evade my questions and only answer the ones she wanted to. And she's helped me to understand some things I'd have no other way of knowing before all the records opened up. Granted, I'm not the most trusting person of anyone who had any involvement with Dorice whatsoever, including people who were suppose to be Abraham's friends calling his mother pretending to be him, people he employed who then lied later saying they spoke with him in October months after he had been murdered, and even some of his family members delivering cards for $5,000 knowing Abraham didn't give it to him.
So it does not surprise me at all that they, too, were speculating in January that Dorice might have, or even probably did, murder Abraham. Just like we all were speculating it a month earlier in December when we got her so angry she came on and tried to defend herself.

well imo, saying you had a coverstion about someone that has not been yet charged, wondering why they did the crime is not speculation where i come from. when pp and debm used the word (why) did she do the murder is at least fishy.
as far as the drugging plan she may of had, that is just an angle that would make dee dee's trouble go away in her sick mind...like for instance,,,deb m did it and comitted suicide....truly speculation, but who knows, that may have been the plan. if there were no plans at all, how did pp know this info on drugging? do you speculate that what you may be served may have drugs in it and still go there? maybe some would, but i would be heading the other way, and with the investigation of a murder i would be calling 911 for my personal safety, and that is not speculation, that's a fact....

I sure hope the media puts these audio and video files online or makes them available to us to download. By the document below the files were released by the State of Florida on the 30th of September and are in review with the defense at present until they can be released to the public.

So please keep your eyes and ears open and let us all know if anybody finds these files online. :woohoo:

========================================
From the Hillsborough County Florida Clerk of Courts Website:
http://www.hillsclerk.com/PublicWeb/HighProfileCases.aspx?id=347
09/30/2010 Amended Notice of Discovery (4 pages)

(Transcribed from .pdf file by www.acandyrose.com)

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF
THE STATE OF FLORIDA IN AND FOR HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
CRIMINAL JUSTICE DIVISION

STATE OF FLORIDA
VS
DORICE DONEGAN MOORE
AKA: DEE DEE MOORE

CASE NO: 2010-CF-001733
DIVISION: A

AMENDED NOTICE OF DISCOVERY

THE STATE OF FLORIDA, files this Amended Notice of
Florida Criminal Procedure Rule 3.220, as follows:

A. Sixty-two (62) compact discs labeled as follows:

1. Interview of Shar Krasniqi, 1/26/10; and
2. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/25/10. 0010 hours 1/26/10.
3. Interview of James Moore, 1/28/10.
4. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "1st Half", 1605-1730 and 22 seconds.
5. Interview of Dorice Moore, 1/29/10 "200 Half" 1729:40 to end.
6. Interview Dee Dee Moore Part 2 1/30/10.
7. Interview #3 of Dee Dee Moore 2/9/10.
8. 2nd Interview of Dee Dee Moore 1/30/10 Part 1.
9. Interview Greg Massey 1/28/10.
10. Interviews of Kenneth Schlangen and Daniel Schlangen.
11. Interview of Linda Donegan, 1/31/10.
12. Interview of Patrick Donegan, 1/31/10.
13. Interview of Shar A. Krasniqi at Bureau of Criminal Intelligence Bartow, Florida on 2/12/10.
14. Interview of Jason Petit 1/28/10.
15. Interview of Judith Haggins 1/27/10.
16. Interview of Shar Krasniqi 2/12/10.
17. Crime scene pictures of vehicle.

18. Interview of Debra Mungia Part 2 - 2/5/10.
19. Crime scene photos #2.
20. Crime scene photos #l.
21. Interview of Debra Mungia, 1st Half, 2/5/10.
22. (BLACKED OUT) DAT Recorder 12/30/09.
23. Interview of Latoya Booker 12/19/09
24. 2 meetings of (BLACKED OUT) and Judith Haggins at Home Depot in Lakeland, Fl.
25. Recordings from D. Moore's DAT Recorder.
26. Photos of meeting between DD Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at mall in Lakeland.
27. Meeting between D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at mall in Lakeland on 12/30/09.
28. Interview of Richard Land.
29. Phone calls from DD to Torri.
30. Controlled call to C. Edom 11/12/09.
31. Interview of J. Haggins, 12/11/09.
32. Recordings by Detective Wallace 1/25/10.
33. Recordings by Det. Clark 1/25/10.
34. Photos of meeting between (BLACKED OUT) and J. Haggins at Home Depot Lakeland.
35. DD Moore and Abraham's phone records
36. Photos of meetings between Det. D. Clark and DD Moore at Target in Lakeland 12/30/09.
37. Master file of Det. D. Wallace recordings.
38. Jail call. Defendant speaking with Debra Mungia 6/30/10.
39. Interview of Patricia Paulson Spencer 6/4/10.
40. Interview of Angelina Marshall 6/10/10.
41. 1/19/10 copy.
42. 1/14/10 copy.
43. Recorded telephone conversations by DeeDee Moore to unknown males.

44. 1/4/10 at 1537 copy.
45. Home Depot Surveillance Video 1/24/10.
46. Walmart 3463 1208 Hwy 60 E., surveillance video, 1/24/10. 1500-1530 hours.
47. Sams Club Brandon, Florida. Dorice Moore.
48. Walmart Surveillance 1208 Highway 60 E., 1500-1530, 1/24/10.
49. Defendant and (BLACKED OUT) 1/25/10 1st Meeting.
50. D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) meeting at Denny's in Plant City 1/15/10 at 2248.
51. Meeting D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at B.P. on Kathleen Rd. 1/19/10.
52. Undercover meeting with D. Moore at Lakeside Village on 1/21/10. "u/c DAT".
53. 1/21/10 undercover meeting with D. Moore and (BLACKED OUT) at Lakeside Village.
54. Interview of Sherrie Staten 3/2/10.
55. Interview of D. Hancock 3/19/10.
56. Dorice Moore 7/6/10.
57. Dorice Moore 9/16/10.
58. 2/15/10 20:41 to 813-390-0220. Dorice Moore.
59. Dorice Moore 7/6/10.
60. 3/3/10 813-763-1334 Dorice Moore.
61. 2/15/10 20:16:49 813-737-4444. Dorice Moore.
62. Jail call 9/14/10 15:56.

I HEREBY CERTIFY that a true and correct copy of the foregoing Amended Notice of Discovery in the above-styled cause has been furnished to Steve Fisher, Esquire, Office of Regional Counsel, P.O. Box 9000, RC-2, Bartow, Florida 33831, attorney for the defendant, on this 30th day of
September, 2010.

Respectfully submitted,
MARK A. OBER
STATE ATTORNEY

JAY PRUNER
ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY
FLORIDA BAR# 559415

JJP/als

========================================

ALSO:

1. Approximately one thousand and eighty (1080) pages of Wachovia Bank records, bearing continuing discovery designation pages 5472 through
6552, inclusive.

ACR

well imo, saying you had a coverstion about someone that has not been yet charged, wondering why they did the crime is not speculation where i come from. when pp and debm used the word (why) did she do the murder is at least fishy.
as far as the drugging plan she may of had, that is just an angle that would make dee dee's trouble go away in her sick mind...like for instance,,,deb m did it and comitted suicide....truly speculation, but who knows, that may have been the plan. if there were no plans at all, how did pp know this info on drugging? do you speculate that what you may be served may have drugs in it and still go there? maybe some would, but i would be heading the other way, and with the investigation of a murder i would be calling 911 for my personal safety, and that is not speculation, that's a fact....

Perhaps you should read back on earlier threads, the conversing about Dorice being the person who may have murdered Abraham along with all the motives that she had (motives = why would she have murdered him) and who else might have assisted her with both the murder and the defrauding him of his fortune. You can go back into the December and January threads to see it was a pretty regular topic of conversation. At breaks at work, those of us who were following this story from Merissa's first interview back in December were having conversations on why she would have murdered him and what she was still doing to keep it covered up. This was well before she was charged and before a body was found and before they started digging. Sheriff Grady fueled some of this conversation himself by saying in early December that it could be foul play. As soon as we figured out where all his money had gone, it was pretty easy to connect the dots.
I don't find it strange at all for those two women to have come to the conclusion at that point that she might have murdered him and speculate on why. She was the most obvious person who had the most to gain.
I think I remember back on one of the threads that you said you knew PP personally and she had spoken to you about this situation in the past. Am I remembering correctly? I hate to have to go "quote diving" through all the threads when it is easier to just ask you. I am fairly sure PP knows about this site now since Dorice and other people around her know about it and I'm pretty sure she either has or is still reading it. Too bad she wouldn't come on and talk to us like so many others have. If you are out there, PP, love to hear from you.
But after your postings about PP, if you were once friends, are you still? Were you more than just friends? Do you still talk with her? If not, what caused the two of you to stop talking? How do you feel about her now? How did you feel about her relationship with the man who owned the house on Rte. 60 before her son bought it? Did I read in one of the binders they were dating? Let me just be really blunt here, do you have an ax to grind with any of these people up north or anyone else involved or somehow involved in this crime and if so, what is it? Are you a state's witness? Do you know things about this crime (not speculations) that you have not revealed? Being blunt is a better way of getting the answer to your question than beating around the bush.
I may be reading it wrong, but your post to me has a tone that you think they were "guilty" of something when they speculated "why" Dorice murdered Abraham before she was arrested when quite a few of us here on this site had been speculating that she had done it and digging up why she might have done it since December. If this is true, what is it you think they were "guilty" of? Do you think they actually knew he was murdered? That they were witnesses to the murder? That she had confessed to them and they had not told the police? And if this is what you are suggesting, at what point do you think they knew?
Or am I just reading your post wrong and misunderstanding what you are suggesting?
But I think your idea of drugging someone, killing them, and leaving a suicide note with them confessing to the murder to get the heat off you is genius and I wonder why Dorice didn't think of it first. You ought to write mystery crime novels as I think you are smarter than the criminals. But I don't think you can call the cops because someone might be trying to OD you and you have no proof because they never did it. Of course, I'm not going to stay another night in a house with someone who I honestly believe is trying to kill me, either.

Perhaps you should read back on earlier threads, the conversing about Dorice being the person who may have murdered Abraham along with all the motives that she had (motives = why would she have murdered him) and who else might have assisted her with both the murder and the defrauding him of his fortune. You can go back into the December and January threads to see it was a pretty regular topic of conversation. At breaks at work, those of us who were following this story from Merissa's first interview back in December were having conversations on why she would have murdered him and what she was still doing to keep it covered up. This was well before she was charged and before a body was found and before they started digging. Sheriff Grady fueled some of this conversation himself by saying in early December that it could be foul play. As soon as we figured out where all his money had gone, it was pretty easy to connect the dots.
I don't find it strange at all for those two women to have come to the conclusion at that point that she might have murdered him and speculate on why. She was the most obvious person who had the most to gain.
I think I remember back on one of the threads that you said you knew PP personally and she had spoken to you about this situation in the past. Am I remembering correctly? I hate to have to go "quote diving" through all the threads when it is easier to just ask you. I am fairly sure PP knows about this site now since Dorice and other people around her know about it and I'm pretty sure she either has or is still reading it. Too bad she wouldn't come on and talk to us like so many others have. If you are out there, PP, love to hear from you.
But after your postings about PP, if you were once friends, are you still? Were you more than just friends? Do you still talk with her? If not, what caused the two of you to stop talking? How do you feel about her now? How did you feel about her relationship with the man who owned the house on Rte. 60 before her son bought it? Did I read in one of the binders they were dating? Let me just be really blunt here, do you have an ax to grind with any of these people up north or anyone else involved or somehow involved in this crime and if so, what is it? Are you a state's witness? Do you know things about this crime (not speculations) that you have not revealed? Being blunt is a better way of getting the answer to your question than beating around the bush.
I may be reading it wrong, but your post to me has a tone that you think they were "guilty" of something when they speculated "why" Dorice murdered Abraham before she was arrested when quite a few of us here on this site had been speculating that she had done it and digging up why she might have done it since December. If this is true, what is it you think they were "guilty" of? Do you think they actually knew he was murdered? That they were witnesses to the murder? That she had confessed to them and they had not told the police? And if this is what you are suggesting, at what point do you think they knew?
Or am I just reading your post wrong and misunderstanding what you are suggesting?
But I think your idea of drugging someone, killing them, and leaving a suicide note with them confessing to the murder to get the heat off you is genius and I wonder why Dorice didn't think of it first. You ought to write mystery crime novels as I think you are smarter than the criminals. But I don't think you can call the cops because someone might be trying to OD you and you have no proof because they never did it. Of course, I'm not going to stay another night in a house with someone who I honestly believe is trying to kill me, either.
dee dee may have thought of the suicide plan, but was foiled by pp. if this is true i ask you did pp know in advance? if so she had an obligation to go to le, no matter what you think !
if my info makes you hear a tone of guilt, well what can i say. the truth is the truth and does not have to be explained. i like many have theories.
pp has not talked with me since i started posting, i was also warned she was reading all i have written, but you will not see her here defending what i have said, because it is all true...

dee dee may have thought of the suicide plan, but was foiled by pp. if this is true i ask you did pp know in advance? if so she had an obligation to go to le, no matter what you think !
if my info makes you hear a tone of guilt, well what can i say. the truth is the truth and does not have to be explained. i like many have theories.
pp has not talked with me since i started posting, i was also warned she was reading all i have written, but you will not see her here defending what i have said, because it is all true...
So you were theorizing that Dorice may have been trying to kill DM and PP may have known about it in advance. The truth is the truth and this is not necessarily the truth, this is one of your many theories. That is how I am reading what you wrote. But you don't know that to be true, you are not coming out and stating it, you are theorizing about what could have happened before anyone was ever charged for trying to OD someone else. Like PP and DM were most likely theorizing why Dorice might have killed Abraham before Dorice was actually charged with the murder.
It would be so much more helpful if it was put in a timeline. Like:
12/5/09 - Merissa Green's interview with Dorice in Ledger
1/6/10 - Dorice named a person of interest by Sheriff Grady.
1/26/10 - Police begin digging on St. Rd 60 at Shar's house.
1/28/10 - Police find the body of Abraham at the house owned by Shar and paid for by Dorice.
2/2/10 - Dorice gives her interview from her vehicle and then gets busted for trying to cover up the murder.
2/5/10 - DM interviewed by police.
2/19/10 - Dorice Moore charged with 1st degree murder.
Now at what point did the conversation take place when PP and DM were speculating that Dorice killed Abraham?
At what point did Dorice try to give DM pills?
Did Dorice ever tell PP or DM that she killed Abraham? It seems to me she spent most of her time lieing to everyone and trying to cover up her crime.
DM, if Dorice had told you that she killed Abraham, would you or would you not have gone to the police?
DM, you may want to answer this because you were one of the ones actually involved, unless it is one of the things you cannot answer prior to the hearing.
We started speculating that Dorice may have killed him way before his body was found or anyone was charged.
I did go "quote diving" and I did see that you had posted that PP had called you since Abraham's death and did tell you different things, like the thing about the rug. Did you go to the police and report the things she was telling you?
I agree with you that police should be notified if you believe a crime has been committed or if you feel you have information pertinent to the crime that could help the police. When I found out things about Dorice, I called the police and then I referred the police officer to this site so he could follow what they were finding out about Dorice and Abraham. They have been monitoring the site right along.
But I don't see you saying that someone did these things, just that they may have done them. So I take it you are speculating on all of it?

So you were theorizing that Dorice may have been trying to kill DM and PP may have known about it in advance. The truth is the truth and this is not necessarily the truth, this is one of your many theories. That is how I am reading what you wrote. But you don't know that to be true, you are not coming out and stating it, you are theorizing about what could have happened before anyone was ever charged for trying to OD someone else. Like PP and DM were most likely theorizing why Dorice might have killed Abraham before Dorice was actually charged with the murder.
1/28/10 - Police find the body of Abraham at the house owned by Shar and paid for by Dorice.
2/2/10 - Dorice gives her interview from her vehicle and then gets busted for trying to cover up the murder.
Now at what point did the conversation take place when PP and DM were speculating that Dorice killed Abraham?
Did Dorice ever tell PP or DM that she killed Abraham? It seems to me she spent most of her time lieing to everyone and trying to cover up her crime.
DM, if Dorice had told you that she killed Abraham, would you or would you not have gone to the police?
DM, you may want to answer this because you were one of the ones actually involved, unless it is one of the things you cannot answer prior to the hearing.
We started speculating that Dorice may have killed him way before his body was found or anyone was charged.
I did go "quote diving" and I did see that you had posted that PP had called you since Abraham's death and did tell you different things, like the thing about the rug. Did you go to the police and report the things she was telling you?
I agree with you that police should be notified if you believe a crime has been committed or if you feel you have information pertinent to the crime that could help the police. When I found out things about Dorice, I called the police and then I referred the police officer to this site so he could follow what they were finding out about Dorice and Abraham. They have been monitoring the site right along.
But I don't see you saying that someone did these things, just that they may have done them. So I take it you are speculating on all of it?

well take what i say for what you think it is worth, i know le must be looking at this site, so there you go.....what debm, said on this public forum is what i base my theories on as far as the drugging goes. the police found the body way before i knew any of this happened. why should i call the police ?
so are you trying to say you may speculate, but it is wrong for me?

well take what i say for what you think it is worth, i know le must be looking at this site, so there you go.....what debm, said on this public forum is what i base my theories on as far as the drugging goes. the police found the body way before i knew any of this happened. why should i call the police ?
so are you trying to say you may speculate, but it is wrong for me?
No, what I am saying is that just as you speculate and just as I speculate, then it is not that hard to understand that DM and PP may also have been speculating about why Dorice killed Abraham prior to her being charged with that crime. I don't consider it fishy that they speculated on why she would have killed him. I don't see how that is fishy. I don't see that infers guilt for anything.
my point is also that in jan dee dee was not arrested, however pp was having a conversation with debm, wondering why dee dee killed him, that was like closing down an oil well.......this conversation was before dee dee was even arrested.....hell a blind man could see through that......
What is your point from this post? You say a blind man can see through that, so what would a blind man see? Let me rephrase your post, in December, Dee Dee was not arrested, however websleuth members were posting with each other wondering why Dorice would have killed him. Dorice didn't tell us she killed him. In fact, she tried to convince us she didn't. We just did not believe her. How is their conversation in January any different than our conversations in December? My speculation, it is just as likely they looked for the person they believe who was most likely to have killed him and came up with Dorice, the POI, just like just about everyone else did.
I'm not telling you it is right or wrong for you to speculate. Moderators do things like that. I'm just telling you I don't really understand the point you are trying to make, but I don't agree with what it seems to me you were saying if you were trying to suggest that just because they were looking for answers for why Dorice would have killed him that meant they somehow knew Dorice had killed him. If they were having that conversation about why Dorice had killed him before the rest of the world had been brought into the story, like in May 2009, I would have put more weight on the suggestion they knew more about the crime than the rest of us and wondering how they knew. But they were speculating when just about everyone else was speculating the same thing.

maybe she was living nearby, like with dee dee and shar and had infact seen the rug, how else would she know it was missing, she did tell me that le asked her why she did not come forth earlier if she suspected something was a foul.
where ever they went after their place was taped off, she said that dee de told her as they were digging , that dee dee said i am going to get arrested, as she and dm, pp were at the same place awaiting the out come of the dig, that is when she said that dee dee told her that shar helped as he replaced the tile said to cover up blood. at that point she said she got very angry, because she said shar was someplace else when AS was murdered...so i can only speculate that she knows when the murder occured. then pp told me that dee told shar that someone spilled oil on the floor and it had to be retiled, grouted ect. pp told me that she told dee dee she was never going to speak to her again, but at another phone call aprox, a week later she said she went and put money in dee dee' account at the jail......
finally , you bring up a very. she had to see the rug to know it was missing , i can think of no other explanation.
Actually, this post of yours is one of my favorite on this site. And I remember watching the news and the news reporting before the body was found that one of her friends who was with Dorice had said that Dorice said she was going to be arrested and it was while they were digging. So, if the conversation about them speculating on why Dorice killed him came after this point, Dorice more or less confessed she knew what was buried there to them at that point, and whoever she told that to at the very least told the media, because I heard it on the media before the body was found. I had wondered when I heard it who she said it to and your post answered that question. But at least one of them did report it right away to someone because I heard it on the news prior to his body being found.

No, what I am saying is that just as you speculate and just as I speculate, then it is not that hard to understand that DM and PP may also have been speculating about why Dorice killed Abraham prior to her being charged with that crime. I don't consider it fishy that they speculated on why she would have killed him. I don't see how that is fishy. I don't see that infers guilt for anything.

What is your point from this post? You say a blind man can see through that, so what would a blind man see? Let me rephrase your post, in December, Dee Dee was not arrested, however websleuth members were posting with each other wondering why Dorice would have killed him. Dorice didn't tell us she killed him. In fact, she tried to convince us she didn't. We just did not believe her. How is their conversation in January any different than our conversations in December? My speculation, it is just as likely they looked for the person they believe who was most likely to have killed him and came up with Dorice, the POI, just like just about everyone else did.
I'm not telling you it is right or wrong for you to speculate. Moderators do things like that. I'm just telling you I don't really understand the point you are trying to make, but I don't agree with what it seems to me you were saying if you were trying to suggest that just because they were looking for answers for why Dorice would have killed him that meant they somehow knew Dorice had killed him. If they were having that conversation about why Dorice had killed him before the rest of the world had been brought into the story, like in May 2009, I would have put more weight on the suggestion they knew more about the crime than the rest of us and wondering how they knew. But they were speculating when just about everyone else was speculating the same thing.

well here is what i think of what you are saying,,,,,,
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..........and i do not care if you tell me my theories or speculating is wrong or right...
and you do bring up good point, all i know is what i have been told or have seen on web sites. in court that is known as hearsay, i will agree with you, i have speculated......yeah and living where debm lived and pp, so far away from the murder, how would they know anyway????? they've only been together a few years and only see eachother daily. so you are correct, i concede.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..........and i do not care if you tell me my theories or speculating is wrong or right...
and you do bring up good point, all i know is what i have been told or have seen on web sites. in court that is known as hearsay, i will agree with you, i have speculated......yeah and living where debm lived and pp, so far away from the murder, how would they know anyway????? they've only been together a few years and only see eachother daily. so you are correct, i concede.
and if you could take what i think of you what you think and cash it in at a bank, they would laugh ya *advertiser censored* right out the door.
i am no blind man and i think you know this. hell i'll speculate your real name is not susan....i may be wrong but i doubt it.....
i bet you get a rebate on a brainscan.....

and if you could take what i think of you what you think and cash it in at a bank, they would laugh ya *advertiser censored* right out the door.
i am no blind man and i think you know this. hell i'll speculate your real name is not susan....i may be wrong but i doubt it.....

oh i forgot to say goodbye, guitarman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At least we have established what you have said are just theories and speculation, and not necessarily the truth.
I learned you don't speculate very well. My real name is Susan. If your real name is Guitarman, I guess your parents have a sense of humor.
Your posts have taken the speculation out of why PP quit calling you and confiding in you.

At least we have established what you have said are just theories and speculation, and not necessarily the truth.
I learned you don't speculate very well. My real name is Susan. If your real name is Guitarman, I guess your parents have a sense of humor.
Your posts have taken the speculation out of why PP quit calling you and confiding in you.

oh well- tough titty said the kitty , but the milk taste good. and thanks for the info.. only a fool would assume something and swear it was the truth,i have let it be well known that i was speculating or sharing info i actually heard from pp. and i do not need her confiding in me at all or you.
when pp was talking to me she was baiting me just like you are.
and when you say (we) have established what i have said, who is the we you are speaking of, pp and youself??? do not use you and i as in we...dream on !!!!! in telling me that pp was confiding in me says it all...you have a nice life......life is good,,,,,and to worry about knick knack bull**** when someone has been killed like you are doing is not with in my scope of reasoning.
you have my worst regards,

oh well- tough titty said the kitty , but the milk taste good. and thanks for the info.. only a fool would assume something and swear it was the truth,i have let it be well known that i was speculating or sharing info i actually heard from pp. and i do not need her confiding in me at all or you.
when pp was talking to me she was baiting me just like you are.
and when you say (we) have established what i have said, who is the we you are speaking of, pp and youself??? do not use you and i as in we...dream on !!!!! in telling me that pp was confiding in me says it all...you have a nice life......life is good,,,,,and to worry about knick knack bull**** when someone has been killed like you are doing is not with in my scope of reasoning.
you have my worst regards,

That's amusing!
It would be interesting to know how pp was baiting you, though, and why she would bait you.
I have no reason to bait you. I disagree with you.
I went through your past posts. It was you who told us all the things that PP confided in you. I guess she did not want you to share them with the world because you said in one of your posts that she quit talking to you after you started posting here. That suggests to me that she thought she was confiding in you, found out she could not confide in you because you were posting things she was telling you on the internet, and stopped communicating with you so you would have nothing new to post about her.
We, you and I, have established that you were theorizing and speculating.
I don't really follow your scope of reasoning well, as I told you before.
Off to get that rebate on my brainscan.

I don't know about Guitarman's *theory* but I did think it was strange when Dee Dee's mother stated that Dee Dee told her the reason she was coming to get the white truck (Ford F150) and the trailer on 01/25/10 (the one that was suppose to be used to move the body) was because Dee Dee claimed that a friend named *Debbie* needed it to move.

So Dee Dee not only was using a truck that was titled in her parents name, and a trailer that was titled in her mother's name but wanted to associate this person named "Debbie" with using the truck and trailer the same day Dee Dee took that truck and trailer to the concrete slab for the body to be moved.

A person named "Debbie" also did move into the 5732 Hwy 60 red house the beginning of January 2010.

Moving along regarding the name "Debbie"... Dee Dee also had Gregory Smith purchase five pre-paid phones that she was handing out, apparently to her close associates so they wouldn't be bugged by LE. One of those pre-paid phones was subscribed to a "Debbie Watson."

And let's not forget that it was a person named "Debbie" who Dee Dee Moore handed over her American Medical Professionals LLC business lock, stock and barrol.

So then add a little hinky to the mix, and Dee Dee plans a dinner at her Redhawk house where she invited "Debbie" along with others, offers her drugs, on the same night the surveillance cameras are turned OFF and the body is suppose to be dug up at 5802 Hwy 60 using a truck and trailer that Dee Dee told her mother that a friend named "Debbie" was using to move.

I don't know about the rest of you but if my name was "Debbie" I sure would be just a little more than suspicious that Dee Dee was at some point trying to associate my name with this murder.

Just my opinion.. ACR

Hopefully we'll learn more on what Shar's mother, Patricia Paulson stated to the police about the party, the offer of drugs, and whatever she knew prior to the night the search warrant was issued when her full interview is released.

=======================================

REFERENCE:
Linda Donegan Interview 01/31/10 15:58pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/linda_donegan013110-1558pm.htm
"she said she had to move her friend Debbie's stuff down here"

Detective Christopher Lynn Report 02/02/2010 1200pm
http://www.acandyrose.com/christopher_lynn020210-1200pm.htm

BINDER #2 (LE got Pen Registers for pre-paid phones):
Pg44-46-Subscribed to: Mary Weeks 863-860-7058 PREPAID
Pg52-54-Subscribed to: Mark Weeks 863-860-6451 PREPAID
Pg60-62-Subscribed to: Ronald Watson 863-698-6853 PREPAID
Pg68-72-Subscribed to: Debbie Watson 863-698-4185 PREPAID
Pg76-78-Subscribed to: Roger Watson 863-581-6605 PREPAID

=======================================

Ok First off IF DD would have told me she killed As YES i would have called LE and the reason we were saying that we THOUGHT she did it was because she was acting SO crazy the day and a half we satyed with her I WANTED to leave BUT i did not know where ii was all i knew was i was in lakeland and I did call someone to have them come get me BUT could not tell them where i was so of course i had no choice but to stay with DD and PP.I was not scared DD was gonnna kill me PP just said she would drug US to make us sleep so SHE could go do what ever she had planned..When she kept saying that she was going to jail i knew she knew something more about this case then she let on and Yes PP and DD talked secertly about something and yes PP got very angry yelling at DD and at one point telling her to get away from her I never stayed around when they were whispering because I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW....You all will ready in my interview the whole events of the time spent at DD house i will not say anything until it is released.Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme