GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the judge has to do to hear what was said is to watch the feed for himself .... it clearly wasn't DD talking unless she is working for the newspaper and has changed her voice.

On the other hand .. I like that this judge says it and means it ... unlike some others we have seen. I think he knows he has to have a tight rope on DD to keep her in place through this trial or she will think she can run the show!

the person that called Joseph-the voice we heard-needs to be in court when we get back after lunch
and Joseph needs to tell where he was wher he was setting up new bandwidth
that would make it crystal clear
the lady in gallery explained that but Judge Battles is not hearing what she sai
at no time was DDs voice on

It looks like they may be playing the portion that we missed due to the SNAFU!

This is so, so bad. Is anybody getting anything anywhere
Guess I've got under an hour to get to the Courthouse. Anyone in the Lakeland area want to join me?

There are too many links now. Can we put them all in one place?

I bet that guy (Joseph?) that the judge is saying has to come to the courtroom and tell what he heard is not happy. He probably thought he could e-mail it to the defense attorney and that would be the end of it.

Looks like it's still a go, you can see people walking around

I bet that guy (Joseph?) that the judge is saying has to come to the courtroom and tell what he heard is not happy. He probably thought he could e-mail it to the defense attorney and that would be the end of it.

Joseph is the voice we heard changing bandwidth,giving login and password,and setting up new livestream.
The e-mail DeeDee's atty received about the live mics is from one of DeeDee's previous attys
he is the one that has to come to court and tell what he heard.

I just hope this doesnt't cost us the feed :(

You mean links to the streaming? If you want to post them I can put them in my sig if you want.

Yes. I'm looking for the old link they just took away from us. It has all the days of the trial before and I can't find it. I wanted that one in particular. Has anyone Youtubed them? I haven't checked there. It sounds like the Judge had no idea his trial was being livestreamed by the way he was talking.

Joseph is the voice we heard changing bandwidth,giving login and password,and setting up new livestream.
The e-mail DeeDee's atty received about the live mics is from one of DeeDee's previous attys
he is the one that has to come to court and tell what he heard.

I just hope this doesnt't cost us the feed :(

When the talking first started I thought who I heard was the prosecution talking, then later the video guy.

I do not like the change at all. I have Internet Explorer and AT&T highspeed internet. You just about have to have Internet Explorer with it, and I have the latest version.

Why didn't the video guy just leave it alone?

Yes. I'm looking for the old link they just took away from us. It has all the days of the trial before and I can't find it. I wanted that one in particular. Has anyone Youtubed them? I haven't checked there. It sounds like the Judge had no idea his trial was being livestreamed by the way he was talking.

I have it. hang on

Susan1 this is the original link i have

http://www.livestream.com/tampabaydotcom

now i have this one...it has DeeDee Moore2 and DeeDee Moore3 on it

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2171366/events/1719113

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors