GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now Shar is talking about having done work at both houses. Put in palm trees down the driveway at the 2 story house. Trees were planted after the paving of the driveway, months after. Utilized a backhoe to dig trees up and then move them to the driveway area. This would have been in the summer. The lawyer is screwing up the dates. It would have been the summer of 2009. Shar had no had in the Paintball field.

Shar is a cute, very young guy. Dee Dee is 11 years older than he. I am pizzed at her for robbing the cradle albeit very briefly.

I'll bet places still check his ID. To me, he don't even look 21 !!

This is the very first time ever since this case started that we've heard from Shar. He's never given interviews, audio, video, nothing.

another livestream link- larger screen even when minimized

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2171366/events/1719113

This is actually running a couple seconds before the other one so I'm guessing there is no delay on this one. Also they have little boxes there where you can add comments and another box for a chat view. Not sure what the chat view is, but the comments is a popout box. I'm going to that room.

The Ledger is still hooked up to the old one and is OFFLINE.

And why oh why oh why is she looking so fricking smug today? :furious:

I'm sure anticipating what the defense is going to ask next after conferring with DD!

The "chatter" was NOT from the courtroom! It was clearly the office of one of the newsrooms.

Who would be responsible to have turned that off...I wonder...This judge is no nonsense~~

Ah....the media room

seems like Deedee may have just found a reason to think she can get a mistrial

Mr. Fischer doesn't know what he's talking about! It was obviously NOT a feed from the courtroom...

I heard the whole thing. It was all about moving the feed and the size of the window for it. There was only one mention of DD Moore, and that was in reference to the name of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3