GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deedee told me herself that she bought that land for PP so that she could put a moble home on it so that PP would have a place so Shar couldn't keep bringing PP here for Deedee to support her... So yes it should be turn over to the estate. Yes I'm talking about the land in gulf county... PP was always up Deedee's butt. Deedee use to go over to the two story to get away from PP. IMO PP is as bad if not worse then Deedee...

To my knowledge, PP did not kill anyone. In my opinion and evidentally in the eyes of the Prosecutor and the Police who arrested her, Dorice did kill Abraham.
How can you think PP is as bad as a person charged with the premeditated murder of Abraham? In relation to this case, she has not been charged with any crime at all that I know of. As I said, I have not read all of the Discovery, but so far as I have read, I have found nothing about any crime that she has committed. So I don't understand your comment.
But again, if the land was bought with money stolen from Abraham, it should go back to the estate IMO.

If you look at the Official Records in Polk County, the Estate Attorney has been busy. It appears he is going after the properties now and getting the assignment of mortgages changed over. "No such thing as a free lunch" now and the process servers will be knocking on the doors of the people who profitted from money taken from Abraham's estate. Job well done to the attorney, Stephen Martin, and the estates personal representative, Christine Miller. If they can't get them criminally, guess there is still hope the civil attorney will be able to bring some Justice to this situation.
I wonder if after they get the property if they will then follow the money and go after that. The criminal affidavit and all the Discovery financial documents could help lead them to the recipients of the money wrongfully taken from Abraham.
I am really glad to see some of the money is going back to Abraham's estate and to his family.

The reason I say that PP is as bad as Deedee is because she was trying to get all she could get. She says she is a Christian but let me tell you if she is one then I damn sure don't want to be one. That woman is evil I'm telling you. IMO she new about the murder and IMO I think she had something to do with it in some way... She treated Deedee's son like trash when he went over to get some of his mom's things and her and I got into it big time... You sit back and watch she will not come out smelling like roses.... And if she can tell people that Deedee told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess. Then I would say she knew....

And with that being said that's all I have to say !!!!!

The reason I say that PP is as bad as Deedee is because she was trying to get all she could get. She says she is a Christian but let me tell you if she is one then I damn sure don't want to be one. That woman is evil I'm telling you. IMO she new about the murder and IMO I think she had something to do with it in some way... She treated Deedee's son like trash when he went over to get some of his mom's things and her and I got into it big time... You sit back and watch she will not come out smelling like roses.... And if she can tell people that Deedee told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess. Then I would say she knew....

You know her personally and you were much closer to some of the people involved in the events surrounding this murder. Luckily, I don't know any of the people involved so I can only go by what I read in the legal documents and the papers and what people say here who knew Dorice and were part of the events that evolved.
I wish she would come on the site because I would like to hear what she would have to say. I don't think she has ever come on this site, though. I could be wrong as I don't remember everyone who has been on. But I don't remember her.
As far as greed, it seems to me there were an awful lot of people who took advantage of Abraham. Even before he met Dorice, it would seem there were a lot of people who profitted from Abraham's lottery winnings.
I am looking forward to the trial. I believe we will be able to see a lot more of the Discovery items, like the interviews with the police that have yet to be released (or if they have I have missed them). It will be interesting seeing the people we've read about here.

And if she can tell people that Deedee told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess. Then I would say she knew....
As I said before, I read a lot of the Discovery, but not all of it, and I did not remember reading this in the Discovery documents. Who did PP tell that Dorice told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess? And did it get anymore specific than that? What mess was she referring to? Can you tell me where I can find that reference because depending on what mess she was referring to and when she said it, it could be interesting reading. Neither Shar nor PP got arrested for covering up a crime so I would like to read it as well. Thanks.

If it is NOT in Discovery, I'm not sure, then, what "the mess" would pertain to. But if you heard PP actually state that "Deedee told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess" and especially if you know for a fact that PP actually said this BEFORE Dorice was arrested, and if by "the mess" you mean the murder, then I believe that you, or whoever the person who said she she said it to, should go to the police and report it.
If Dorice actually pointed the finger at Shar for "helping clean up the mess," it cannot be forgotten that she also stated that numerous other people actually killed Abraham, that she got the money legally, that she paid for the properties, and on and on it goes. Personally, I would not put any money on anything that Dorice said to be the truth.
Still, if someone heard PP say that and if "the mess" was referring to the murder, then they should have stepped forward to the police and reported it, in which case it would be part of the Discovery.
I believe that part of the Discovery was a lie detector test that cleared Shar of this murder. Shar gave back the house on St. Rt. 60, which has already been sold by the estate. He gave back the car. I hope he will, or has already, given back any other things that belonged to Abraham's estate. We don't get to see what is going on behind the scenes, but the estate seems to have a very good attorney and personal representative who are actively working to recover Abraham's assets for the estate.
I'd like to hear what PP would have to say about this.

As I said before, I read a lot of the Discovery, but not all of it, and I did not remember reading this in the Discovery documents. Who did PP tell that Dorice told her that Shar helped her clean up the mess? And did it get anymore specific than that? What mess was she referring to? Can you tell me where I can find that reference because depending on what mess she was referring to and when she said it, it could be interesting reading. Neither Shar nor PP got arrested for covering up a crime so I would like to read it as well. Thanks.

Reference:
http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia_paulson013010-1150am.htm

"At this date, 01/30/10, Ms. Paulson contacted writer to advise that Dee Dee Moore had called her on the day that the body was recovered, which was 01/28/10. She advised that Dee Dee Moore told her that her (Paulson's) own son, Shar Krasniqi, helped her clean the blood within the residence at 5732 Hwy 60 and re-grouted tile in the office area and the kitchen area, after she moved the body, with Shar Krasniqi help. Therefore, Ms Paulson questioned her son who said that the only tile he re-grouted that Dee Dee Moore begged him to re-grout was within the back office in the garage for the Paint Ball Office, located at 5732 Hwy 60"

ACR

Reference:
http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia_paulson013010-1150am.htm

"At this date, 01/30/10, Ms. Paulson contacted writer to advise that Dee Dee Moore had called her on the day that the body was recovered, which was 01/28/10. She advised that Dee Dee Moore told her that her (Paulson's) own son, Shar Krasniqi, helped her clean the blood within the residence at 5732 Hwy 60 and re-grouted tile in the office area and the kitchen area, after she moved the body, with Shar Krasniqi help. Therefore, Ms Paulson questioned her son who said that the only tile he re-grouted that Dee Dee Moore begged him to re-grout was within the back office in the garage for the Paint Ball Office, located at 5732 Hwy 60"

ACR
Thank you for finding this. I never finished reading all the Discovery documents and I am pleased to see it is in them.
Looks like Ms. Paulson came forward with the accusation about her son herself to the police; that Dorice had said her son was involved in covering up the murder. I knew Dorice threw a lot of people under the bus, but I hadn't realized she had thrown Shar under the bus as well. As a mother, it had to be really difficult for her to tell the police that Dorice had accused her son of involvement in covering up the murder. Looks like she did the right thing by informing the police.
I'm guessing you have also read Shar's lie detector results as well. I know he was cleared of the murder. Do you know if it also cleared him of any conspiracy or cover-up as well? I'm assuming that it covered that ground.
Dorice blamed a lot of people for things that she most likely did herself. Way back to her insurance fraud case she has been pushing blame on others, real people and imagined ones. And yet the police, with all the evidence they have amassed, have only arrested Dorice for this crime.

PP told me the same thing about dee dee saying Shar helped clean up the mess and re-grout...PP has not given up the property in gulf county, Pp told me Shar was on a road trip when AS was killed, now how does one know this.
?

PP told me the same thing about dee dee saying Shar helped clean up the mess and re-grout...PP has not given up the property in gulf county, Pp told me Shar was on a road trip when AS was killed, now how does one know this.
?

.....PP must not have believed what Dorice was saying about Shar helping clean up any mess since she followed that up by saying he was on a road trip. I would have to guess that the way she would have known he was on a road trip when AS was killed is after Dorice and/or the police said the date when AS was killed, PP asked her son where he was and he told her he was on a road trip. I guess you can prove things like that with credit card receipts. When I go on a roadtrip and buy gas with my credit card, it tracks where I am. Cellphones can also track where a person is, where a call was made from. I would think if he was on a roadtrip, if he used a credit card or made a cellphone call, it would not be that hard to prove. Getting a ticket from the police far away from the scene of the crime could also help substantiate your whereabouts. Hotel receipts can as well. There are lots of ways to prove you are on a roadtrip and away from home.
.....Of course, when he was killed so long ago, it has to be hard to determine the exact time of death.
.....On the other hand, when Dorice wanted to have Abraham's body dug up and moved, what did she do? She made sure that the people living at the house were not there. She had them go out to dinner that night. So, if she were to follow that logic, if she planned to kill Abraham, it would make sense she would make sure no one was there to see her do it. She would do it when Shar was away so he would not know what she had done. I believe she had been planning his disappearance at least since she had made the video of him the previous month. So I believe she would have planned to have everyone away from the property when she murdered him.
.....If the police believed that Shar helped cover up that murder, I believe he would be behind bars now. I did find in Binder 1, pages 48-51, the lie detector test that Shar took and it did include any involvement in covering the murder up.
.....Quoting:
"R5: Were you involved in the disappearance of Abraham?
"Answer: No
"R7: Did you have any involvement in the disappearance of Abraham?
"OPINION OF EXAMINER: In the opinion of the examiner of the polygraph test conducted, Mr. Krasniqi did not display reactions of a deceptive nature to the relevant questions on the polygraph test."
.....Dorice was able to fool an awful lot of people. Evidentally Shar was one of them according to his lie detector test. I'm not sure if he is the only one who took a lie detector to prove his innocence. Maybe the others did as well and I just have not found them. She also ruined the career of Troy Young. He goes to a hearing this coming Monday, March 7th, for his involvement with Dorice. She got her ex-husband, James, to dig the grave and then come back and bury Abraham. It is a long list of people involved, and according to them they had no idea she had killed Abraham. Although the press originally said there would be more arrests, the police have arrested no one else for the murder or the cover-up of the murder.
.....On to the property. Being more specific of the property in Gulf County, there appears to be only one property that he owns with an assessed value of $12,000. The physical address is on Smith Rd but it does not give a number. It appears to be next door to 5980 Smith Rd, a property with a trailer. It is .79 acres of vacant land. Is this the property you are referring to? If the estate can prove the money used to purchase it was illegally obtained from Abraham the estate lawyer may go after it if he is aware of it. You can always call him and make him aware of the property if you don't think he knows about it and if you are concerned about it. He seems to be doing a good job of going after everything else he can. The time period of the sale was right. It was purchased by shar with a warranty deed on 3/12/2009 for $18,000. Property value has gone down by $6,000 since then.
.....I haven't seen it yet, but I imagine that the estate lawyer will eventually go after Dorice for a civil judgement. I also imagine he can pretty easily win that case. So if by some miracle Dorice ever does get her book published and if by even a bigger miracle it actually makes money, it would be another source for the estate to get the money back that she stole.

.....PP must not have believed what Dorice was saying about Shar helping clean up any mess since she followed that up by saying he was on a road trip. I would have to guess that the way she would have known he was on a road trip when AS was killed is after Dorice and/or the police said the date when AS was killed, PP asked her son where he was and he told her he was on a road trip. I guess you can prove things like that with credit card receipts. When I go on a roadtrip and buy gas with my credit card, it tracks where I am. Cellphones can also track where a person is, where a call was made from. I would think if he was on a roadtrip, if he used a credit card or made a cellphone call, it would not be that hard to prove. Getting a ticket from the police far away from the scene of the crime could also help substantiate your whereabouts. Hotel receipts can as well. There are lots of ways to prove you are on a roadtrip and away from home.
.....Of course, when he was killed so long ago, it has to be hard to determine the exact time of death.
.....On the other hand, when Dorice wanted to have Abraham's body dug up and moved, what did she do? She made sure that the people living at the house were not there. She had them go out to dinner that night. So, if she were to follow that logic, if she planned to kill Abraham, it would make sense she would make sure no one was there to see her do it. She would do it when Shar was away so he would not know what she had done. I believe she had been planning his disappearance at least since she had made the video of him the previous month. So I believe she would have planned to have everyone away from the property when she murdered him.
.....If the police believed that Shar helped cover up that murder, I believe he would be behind bars now. I did find in Binder 1, pages 48-51, the lie detector test that Shar took and it did include any involvement in covering the murder up.
.....Quoting:
"R5: Were you involved in the disappearance of Abraham?
"R7: Did you have any involvement in the disappearance of Abraham?
"OPINION OF EXAMINER: In the opinion of the examiner of the polygraph test conducted, Mr. Krasniqi did not display reactions of a deceptive nature to the relevant questions on the polygraph test."
.....Dorice was able to fool an awful lot of people. Evidentally Shar was one of them according to his lie detector test. I'm not sure if he is the only one who took a lie detector to prove his innocence. Maybe the others did as well and I just have not found them. She also ruined the career of Troy Young. He goes to a hearing this coming Monday, March 7th, for his involvement with Dorice. She got her ex-husband, James, to dig the grave and then come back and bury Abraham. It is a long list of people involved, and according to them they had no idea she had killed Abraham. Although the press originally said there would be more arrests, the police have arrested no one else for the murder or the cover-up of the murder.
.....On to the property. Being more specific of the property in Gulf County, there appears to be only one property that he owns with an assessed value of $12,000. The physical address is on Smith Rd but it does not give a number. It appears to be next door to 5980 Smith Rd, a property with a trailer. It is .79 acres of vacant land. Is this the property you are referring to? If the estate can prove the money used to purchase it was illegally obtained from Abraham the estate lawyer may go after it if he is aware of it. You can always call him and make him aware of the property if you don't think he knows about it and if you are concerned about it. He seems to be doing a good job of going after everything else he can. The time period of the sale was right. It was purchased by shar with a warranty deed on 3/12/2009 for $18,000. Property value has gone down by $6,000 since then.
.....I haven't seen it yet, but I imagine that the estate lawyer will eventually go after Dorice for a civil judgement. I also imagine he can pretty easily win that case. So if by some miracle Dorice ever does get her book published and if by even a bigger miracle it actually makes money, it would be another source for the estate to get the money back that she stole.
I agree with you. The more you look at dee dee , she seems more like a monster from hell. I think shar was told grease was spilled on the floor that was regrouted....pp told me so.....

I really don't think Shar had anything to do with it... Shar didn't like some of the things Deedee done. He would tell her too. He did like having money so maybe he did look the other way on somethings but I don't believe he helped her kill or cover up anything... That's JMO !!!!!

I really don't think Shar had anything to do with it... Shar didn't like some of the things Deedee done. He would tell her too. He did like having money so maybe he did look the other way on somethings but I don't believe he helped her kill or cover up anything... That's JMO !!!!!

Looking the other way is not legal or is it? Thats a very good question.

The Lawyer called me and told me is is trying to get that property back from Shar.So that is in the works. I also have signed all the paper work he sent me for all the property in the LLC name they have all been signed and sent back to him.There was 9 total. I remember the arguement that DD and PP got into at the redhawk house over the clean up. I really thought PP was going to hit DD that day i did not stick around to hear any of it DD started out whispering so i took that as my time to leave i was inside when i heard PP scream at DD and it was that time that DD told PP that She told Shar that oil had been spilled in the paint ball office and she had asked him to fix the floor.PP did as soon as she got the chance she called the Detective and told him everything that DD had said to him.I believe it was the same day that they found A.S body..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member