GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so seriously thought that this witness was her 14 year old son when I seen his face on my screen. I don't have audio.

I honestly can't even picture the two of them together.

the visual I am getting with these 2 is making me GAK!!!!! A swing how sweet and she bought him a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Corvette Wow!!!

I honestly can't even picture the two of them together.

Do we know if there is statements or documents that indicate that they were "intimate" or a couple. I mean besides the indication from Ms. Moore herself because IMOO her word doesn't mean much to me.:what:

Dang! She really pours it on thick when she wants a guy! :eek:

Look at this in comparison to what she "gave" Abraham!!! :furious:

That's got to be a bitter pill to swallow. While she went to jail for 3 years, he moved on and got married. Still not working, though.

Theodore Roosevelt Dixon, AKA Eddy Dixon. Known Abraham since he was 9 years old. A friend of Abraham.

That wasn't Eddie Dixon, it was Theodore Roosevelt Day who was on the stand. Eddie Dixon is a skinny little guy and if I remember correctly from his picture on the news, Eddie Dixon has some gold teeth! LOL!

That wasn't Eddie Dixon, it was Theodore Roosevelt Day who was on the stand. Eddie Dixon is a skinny little guy and if I remember correctly from his picture on the news, Eddie Dixon has some gold teeth! LOL!

Okay, now I guess a hearing aid is in order. Sorry about that and thanks for correcting it.

Did they ask about Shar tearing up the tile in the red house and regrouting it? If so, I didn't hear it.

I don't think they really want the audio that is on now. I think it is the presecution!

As in the Casey trial: The stinky squirrel rides at midnight!! That was our que to listen when the mikes were on and they did not realize it!

Did they ask about Shar tearing up the tile in the red house and regrouting it? If so, I didn't hear it.

No. I would have really asked him so much more. LOL, I just want to know so much more. He seems genuine and truthful.

I just got here I missed Shar what did he look like? I saw he was 26 at the time of the investigation.... cant find a pic of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne