FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the hell does it matter if he told her he has or does not have AIDS....Ms. Moore manipulated every thing about this and now it continues.....Unbelievable!!!!!

Fact: Ms. Butler wasn't under oath when she spoke to DD. She can testify that she didn't like DD and didn't want to tell her Abraham told her about the AIDS stuff... which DD made up in the begging.

In a way, I hope that Battles lets it in. It will give the prosecution a chance for Ms. Butler to explain why she wouldn't tell the truth to DD. It will hurt the defendant more than she knows!

and I thought all of this type of evidence had to be okay or (technical term) before court....I assume Battles is giving a little so it does not come back to bite him for a mistrial....

This is Bullchit... they should NOT be allowed to submit this into evidence. Are they still trying this case ON EARTH???

he didnt sell chit...he was swindeled out of it and everything he might have said was just repeated verbatim from Dee Dee ...she was really playing them all and she even vidoed it as we now see... wow she has some balls ill give her that

It is now very clear that this was after he died as she says he sold everything. She also said he said he had AIDs. At that time she was getting texts saying that it was Abraham and that he had AIDS. I am willing to bet he never said that to her in person, she thought it was Abraham when she got these texts, and now she is saying that Abraham never toldl her that he had AIDS because she knew Abraham was dead when she got those texts and she knows that someone else had to be sending those texts. Same thing about saying Abraham said he sold all the assets. Most likely sent in texts after he died.

Fact: Ms. Butler wasn't under oath when she spoke to DD. She can testify that she didn't like DD and didn't want to tell her Abraham told her about the AIDS stuff... which DD made up in the begging.

The AIDS stuff didn't come out until Abraham was long since seen or heard of. So, how could he have told Ms Butler?

This makes me sick....I bet DDM is so excited watching all this.....She is !!!!!!! I wish she could get the DP!!!!!

O goodness LOL I know now that remark someone made about the neighbors wanting them to move must have been true LOL I wouldnt want to pay 10 grand a year to see that everyday LOL

I think Dee Dee said it now that I think about it

o that poor girl I hope she explains when this really happened

WIDE leeway for cross examination!!!!! Get your game on Prosecution!!!

Or is that leadway....either way...

The AIDS stuff didn't come out until Abraham was long since seen or heard of. So, how could he have told Ms Butler?

Dorice texted it to her on Abraham's cellphone. He "told" her in a text is what she believed at that time. She is not lieing about that issue because she now knows it was not Abraham and he didn't tell her that at all, IMO.
We will soon see if I am wrong again.
This won't be pretty once she sees the tape. I put money on Dorice being smug.

Am I reading this right? DDM video taped what she felt would be her alibis?

:thud:

Part of it may turn out badly for Dorice. Her defense knows that she had Abraham's cellphone and she was making the texts to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw