FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pure BS! Dee Dee was directing that conversation. Since when is it allowed for the defendant to be allowed to question witness albeit via prior video recording????

This stinks and shouldn't be allowed in my opinion!

For all we know Dee Dee may have pizzed Ms. Santoria off by saying Abraham said bad things about her before recording her on her phone or whatever gadget that idiot Dee Dee used.

How many of us talk freely and think nothing of what we are saying? DM records and that proves this woman is lying. I hope the judge throws this out.

This is a dumb-azz move on the part of the defense, IMO. It makes me furious. Moore is on trial for first degree murder. Since when does she get to show her set-up videos???

This whole thing is getting bizarre.

IMHO....Battles needs to NIX this tape....BS for her to be able to direct any of this from where she sits right now.....how does anyone know what was said leading up to this....I hope to God, Battles says no. It it was a tape under oath by some authority but from the Devil herself....

How many of us talk freely and think nothing of what we are saying? DM records and that proves this woman is lying. I hope the judge throws this out.

Yeah, I will certainly believe a twisted murderer over someone who has been set-up. (heavy sarcasm)

We do not know what Dee Dee said to her before the video or what game she was playing.

Surely, surely the judge will not allow this circus of Dee Dee's making. Moore is such a twisted witch. You can't tell I'm furious, can you?

Yeah but if this is all it is, why wouldn't the defense attorneys want to show the video?

:dunno:

Dorice wants the whole thing played. At this point, I'm guessing now that they've caught the witness with contradictory statements, her attorneys may also be onboard.
Now it is the state that is objecting that the tape be played in entirety, but rather only portions of the tape that contradict what the witness has testified to.
That's how I'm hearing it, but as I said before, I've been wrong several times since this started.

IMHO....Battles needs to NIX this tape....BS for her to be able to direct any of this from where she sits right now.....how does anyone know what was said leading up to this....I hope to God, Battles says no. It it was a tape under oath by some authority but from the Devil herself....

Right on, Camdenres! I am so with you on this one!

There is an essential difference between supporting a child and official child support. Obviously, DD manipulated that whole situation as we've mentioned before. She drove a wedge between the couple.

Also, I'm surprised that the prosecution hasn't asked WHEN the video was made. If it was made after Abraham "disappeared," he couldn't have paid since he was dead and DD had all his money.

This video shows more of her manipulation.

Completely agree. If prosecution prove this is even one week after she last saw him, then the whole child support issue is moot.

Also, her defence team should have had all the video edited and transcripts ready IF they were in any kind of control of this case. It is evident they are not.

I guess I'm missing what the issue is about. What did the witness say that she can now be impeached?

tya

This is a dumb-azz move on the part of the defense, IMO. It makes me furious. Moore is on trial for first degree murder. Since when does she get to show her set-up videos???

This whole thing is getting bizarre.

This is all pure DD! Her lawyers did not want to present the video and the judge called a recess and then a long lunch for them to try to persuade her not to use it. DD won! Her own lawyers don't want this and are stuck by law to do her bidding.

IMHO, the prosecution can re-direct (or is it re-re-direct) and make mincemeat of it with Ms. Butler.

If Ms. Butler is getting state aid for her little daughter and food stamps, then she has to report any money coming into the household. She never stated that Shakespeare would bring her money. She did say he would bring over pampers, shoes, and clothing. My point is that she said herself that he was taking care of his son via those things. The state would make Ms. Butler go after child support for this child if this child was benefiting from any form of state aid.

Ms. Butler is sitting there in a spaghetti strap dress. My guess this video was made after Shakespeare disappeared in April. Summer, maybe? And of course Ms. Butler was mad about not having heard from him and had no way of knowing he was dead. This was just Dee Dee trying to stir some chit up, IMO.

I just don't see how this can be allowed. MOO

This is yet another one of Dee Dee's alibi home video tapes where she asks questions or suggests subjects so the person she's filming will answer.

Her facebook also has a beautiful picture of her with her son. You'd have to google her name as I'm not sure if we can post Facebook links here. And I think to see the picture, you may have to have your Facebook open, also not sure because mine was open when I went there.

What is so ironic about this is that there is enough hard evidence against Dee Dee to convict her even without this witness. I don't see that the child support issue has anything to do with it anyway. It is the fact that Ms. Butler said Dee Dee wanted her to lie to the detectives and say she saw Shakespeare outside her bedroom window and they had argued. (after he'd been reported missing) Ms. Butler didn't take the bait and called detectives and told them Dee Dee had wanted her to lie. This is why Dee Dee wants this witness impeached so badly.

I just cannot see that the judge can possibly allow an undated video into trial made by the defendant herself. All throughout the trial you have seen LE and the witnesses be very specific about times and dates. Why not on the video? The date is not documented.

I am just so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member