FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr......at the best moment I have to go fire someone for sticking their hand in the cash register....please take your obvious great notes!!!

Just figured out how to watch on my kindle, and now have to go to work :mad:

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2

lol my thanks button is giving me an error, say's to notify admin!

YO Kimsta!!!

nevemind it started working again

Yes she is. :seeya:

She is on the witness list, but if you look on the Court page, they tried to serve her at the St. Rte. 60 address long after she left and the subpoena was never served. So, whether they served her later or not, we'll have to see.

...gosh i like ms. butler..........go get em girlllllllll...............

Haggins told Abraham the baby wasn't his. That caused them to fight.

They were never broken up for more than a couple of hours until he disappeared.

I liked her deameanor better while the state was questioning her. I am finding her too animated and defensive right now. I know she does not like Dorice and perhaps the defense team, but I think it would be better if she was as she was before the break.

She is on the witness list, but if you look on the Court page, they tried to serve her at the St. Rte. 60 address long after she left and the subpoena was never served. So, whether they served her later or not, we'll have to see.

I "think" if she wasn't on the witness list with anticipation that she may be called that she'd be here on this forum.

On the other hand, I would have thought IF she was going to be called that they would have done it after they called Shar's mother since they both worked and lived in the red house and were at the so called "girls night out party" at Dee Dee's house the night Greg Smith and Dee Dee were at the 30x30 slab discussing digging up Abraham.

So don't know...

She and Abraham fought after DD told Abraham that she was suing him for all his money. Apparently, she was getting state aid and she was required to do so. She said their arguments didn't last long.

She says there was no domestic violence. She side-steps the issue by saying there are no records of it, but ends up saying there wasn't any.

They also argued about him and other women, but were still back together by the end of the day.

IMO, she is making herself appear less credible when asked if there was domestic violence, her saying there was no records of it and then being asked if it was happening and then saying no. It may or may not be true, but it is not convincing when she is answering in this arguementative way.

Lotto Murder Trial: Judge scolds juror for contact with media, plus Dee Dee Moore's massive meltdown in court. Fox 13 5:00 News.

lol

arc....didn't she take over the business after dee dee went to jail......and wasn't she the one that dee dee contacted.......from jail............please someone refresh my memory......

I "think" if she wasn't on the witness list with anticipation that she may be called that she'd be here on this forum.

On the other hand, I would have thought IF she was going to be called that they would have done it after they called Shar's mother since they both worked and lived in the red house and were at the so called "girls night out party" at Dee Dee's house the night Greg Smith and Dee Dee were at the 30x30 slab discussing digging up Abraham.

So don't know...

You may have to look at the subpoena on the Court site and check this because I'm not quite sure how to read it, but it looked like to me that the Defense was going to call her as a witness. If that is true, they knew where she was because Dorice knew she moved out of that house and went back up north so they should have known they could not serve her at St. Rte. 60. Maybe since that date they have served her, but I can't find more recent info (not just for her, but for anyone).
I am not sure why Dorice would want to call her as she was none to happy about the way things went down and I wouldn't think she'd be a good witness for her, other than as a hostile witness.
The last I can remember of her on the forum is that she was going to be working with the Stephen Martin, Esq (?), the attorney working for Abraham's estate, trying to help him identify assets.
If they did serve her, I'm guessing they would tell her not to discuss it so you are probably right that she can't be posting. If that is the case, I hope she comes back after the trial is over.

....he's about to "YOUR HONOR MY I HAVE JUST A MOMENT" me to death........NO U CAN'T HAVE A MOMENT.....CONTINUE.........LOLLLL

I like this witness but she doesn't need to be so flip. She was better before lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc