FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may be a depo tape of Mrs. Butler and not a tape that Dee Dee made BUT I could be totally wrong. JMO

Thanks for the running commentary on the trial! I haven't figured out how to see the livestream on my phone :(

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2

Dee Dee is insisting that a handicam video be shown to impeach S. Butler's testimony. Dee Dee's lawyers have already discussed this with Dee Dee and do not think it is in her best interest to play it. Dee Dee turns on the waterworks and gets red in the face because she wants to control the situation and no one is taking her bait so far. It will be interesting to see who wins this power play .. Dee Dee or her lawyers.

Do you know what is on the handicam?

If DM gets this emotional every time she has a conflict with her attorneys I can see her coming back later and appealing showing all the times she was reduced to tears over her lawyers overriding her wishes.

.....hey does anyone know if debra m. from bonifay, florida is on the witness list......

Defendant breaks down at trial of dead lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare

Moments after damning testimony by the ex-girlfriend of slain Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, Dorice "DeeDee" Moore, accused of Shakespeare's murder, erupted in sobs and cries of protest, causing the judge to temporarily stop the trial.

"I'm tired of these people lying," Moore shouted after the jury was hustled out of earshot. "This is my life."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...ad-lottery-winner-abraham-shakespeare/1264900

Uh oh, juror problem! Apparently one of the jurors may have approached someone, Ms. Yung from InSession. One of the jurors asked if they could ask a question about what she was doing, transcribing?

She describes the juror to the judge and he calls in the juror (and he said the name!). They are going to question him.

The defense points out that it could demonstrate the jury's lax following of the judge's instructions.

Juror is going before the judge for approaching a lady with InSession and asking her questions.,

The juror says that he asked because she sits near him and the clicking noise was bothering him a little and he wanted to know where it came from. Battles tells the juror to, in the future, ask the court.

The juror said he didn't think he was talking about the case.

He also says it will not effect his ability to be fair and impartial.

Situation over.

Prosecutors say video links Moore to murder of lotto winner

The video shows Moore shopping at Walmart. She purchases gloves, plastic sheeting and other items.

Sentorria Butler got emotional when talking about Shakespeare's disappearance. She said Moore kept telling her stories about where Shakespeare was.

During Butler's testimony, Moore started to cry.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2012/12/6/prosecutors_say_vide.html

Darn, we don't find out what the defense will do with the video. I'm betting they don't introduce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne