FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer. Can't believe they cut off the feed at that most entertaining part!!! :(

Heck ... if her lawyers don't want it shown and DeeDee does I say bring it on!! :floorlaugh:

Loving Sentorria's testimony .... she has DeeDee's number and DeeDee knows it!

Rizzy what is the dispute about? TIA!

This is the first true test of DD's delusions. If she gets her way, it means she's not listening to the lawyers.

Scratch any appeal based on ineffectual counsel if she goes against them.

Judge Battles does not like DeeDee and she will NOT control his courtroom...Game over Ms. Moore!!!!

Judge is calling the jury back only to tell them they're taking lunch

They're talking 1pm as the return date

I hope media has somebody in the court room taking notes because we're missing stuff when they go off camera and I'd like to know what's going on !!

Personally I think they should put a bag over Dee Dee's head :)

I went to get the laundry moved and it came on and I missed part of it. Are they going to play Dorice's tape or did her lawyers convince her she is not the mastermind she thinks she is and that is how she has found herself in this situation? Someone above said delusional, and I agree, but still legally sane.

Rizzy what is the dispute about? TIA!

Dee Dee is insisting that a handicam video be shown to impeach S. Butler's testimony. Dee Dee's lawyers have already discussed this with Dee Dee and do not think it is in her best interest to play it. Dee Dee turns on the waterworks and gets red in the face because she wants to control the situation and no one is taking her bait so far. It will be interesting to see who wins this power play .. Dee Dee or her lawyers.

They have segment 1 on the site now, but I think it is what we already saw. Maybe he just numbered it wrong this morning.

I went to get the laundry moved and it came on and I missed part of it. Are they going to play Dorice's tape or did her lawyers convince her she is not the mastermind she thinks she is and that is how she has found herself in this situation? Someone above said delusional, and I agree, but still legally sane.

I must have missed that part, what tapes are they talking about?

Never mind... got it..

ACandyRose, the $250.00 was for utilities, IIRC.

My neighbor came over and I missed the 'meltdown'. I can't complain about the neighbor because she had just baked an apple pie and wanted to give me half of it, LOL.

I can go back and watch it later. There has got to be something going on with Dee Dee every day. I don't think her lawyers like her (who can blame them) and refuse to take orders from her. What's going to happen now, I wonder? Are they going to be stuck at an impasse?

Bless Ms. Butler's heart. She did not let Dee Dee talk her into lying to the detectives. Her tears were so genuine over Abraham. She is still mourning him. She comes across as being very, very credible.

Guess I'll just have to eat some pie now!

ACandyRose and LaLaw2000, you can now review all except the part where the Judge sent the jury to lunch. They have the segments on now.
I'm not sure what tape they are talking about, but evidentally there is some recording that Dorice feels would be damaging to the current witnesses testimony. Dorice wants it played to the point of pitching a hissy fit (more manipulation) and her attorneys don't feel it is strategic to her case and not in her best interests.
I hope she wins this arguement because I want to see that recording.

They have segment 1 on the site now, but I think it is what we already saw. Maybe he just numbered it wrong this morning.

I saw that too. I think they just switched up the videos. I believe we missed the true segment 1 because it was the undercover informant. Hopefully they will have an article about the "missed" testimony. MOO

It is telling that the attorneys could not change her mind in the time the judge allotted. Now, they have 1 1/2 hours to change her mind.

Remember, folks, the lawyers have to do what their clients want. That would include testifying as well. This is an exciting moment, folks. Who will win the battle?

This is similar to the Drew Peterson trial. Joel Brodsky clearly claimed his client approved his calling Kathleen Savio's divorce attorney to the stand. Many say his testimony tipped the jury's reasonable doubt. Now, Peterson is claiming he didn't approve.

In this case, it is clearly on record what DD wants and what her attorneys want. They tried to get the judge to make the decision for them. Battles didn't take the bait saying only that he will do what they want, providing the evidence is admissible. Clearly, they don't want to go through a Joel Brodsky moment and have the whole issue on video.

For somebody who was using a handicam video of people that she thought would come in handi to use to cover her butt, how come she didn't have a handicam video camera installed in her office of the red house, so the day the so called drug dealers she claims shot Abraham was on camera?

For somebody who was using a handicam video of people that she thought would come in handi to use to cover her butt, how come she didn't have a handicam video camera installed in her office of the red house, so the day the so called drug dealers she claims shot Abraham was on camera?

She's got a picture of Ronald dontchaknow?

I know we just have a few minutes to wait....but do you think this is a tape where Deedee recorded S. Butler?...Really did not hear what type of video he said..

I know we just have a few minutes to wait....but do you think this is a tape where Deedee recorded S. Butler?...Really did not hear what type of video he said..

We don't know what's on the tape, but DD seems to think it will rebut Ms. Butler's testimony.

Apparently, her lawyers don't think it will do her case any good.

It could be Butler, but it could also be Abraham talking about Butler, with DD's skewed comments like the other video she made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne