FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD offered to help her get a lawyer to help her get child support IF she told her all of Abraham's assets. DD told her she wanted to clear all of Abraham's assets out in the child support case.

DD made up stories of Abraham and other women. Told her Abraham had AIDS.

"It became a game to her."

She sure played the two against each other and left Jeremiah without a father.

As NG would say, this is "BOMBSHELL" testimony.

She is very articulate and is doing a beautiful job of adding a couple of nails to DD's coffin.

@DM "yeah, she'd pop up at the oddest times with the oddest stories.' quote of the day'

..oh i can't wait for the cross examination......get ready dee dee

Thanks was not enough to all of you!!!! She may have been the best witness yet!! But....wait a minute....something is up!

Wow! Attorney doesn't look in control here at all and the Judge knows it.

...dee dee.......SHUTUP....the judge don't want to hear UR MOUTH.......

Dorice is still trying to run the show. Her attorney does not want the tape run. Dorice does. What a stupid arse. A person who represents herself has a fool for a client.

Can someone post the link form A Candy Rose that is the detailed timeline...I see the other one on here but cannot find that one

Am running out the door but had to stop in here real quick and faint over what I just heard!

:thud:

Okay, BBL! :escape:

DD looks almost gleeful about showing the handi-cam video in rebuttal.

ETA: And now she's having a crying jag temper tantrum with her attorneys!

This should be priceless.

These are my quickie notes so forgive spelling or grammar errors :)

Sentorria Butler on the stand.

She met him at a party and went to his house on Redhawk.

She stopped living at the Redhawk house around October 2008

Her son Jerrimia was born Nov 5, 2008
Shakespeare was present at the birth with 6 cameras
Abraham Shakespeare's name is on the birth certificate, he signed it.

Her relationship changed after he met Dee Dee Moore.
Dee Dee Moore told Shakespeare that she was going to take him for everyhing he had. That put a major strain in their relationship.

Shakespeare told her he could read some things not everything and he would have her read the mail when it came. She never seen him write. He would print his name but he had to practice even that.

His verbal speech was minimal.

She said by observing him on a video game that Shakespeare did not really have any understanding of money. He gave away a LOT of money.

After she moved out in Oct 2008, he would help her get stuff for the baby but they didn't have any formal agreement on what he would pay.

She eventually filed a support petition (exhibit 76a dated 1/14/2009). State has her going over the document.

?? 250.00
Child care 400.00
Food 400.00
Rent 500.00
Clothing 200.00
Transporation

About 1950.00

Exhibit 76b is being shown now... dated 03/25/2009

She met Dee Dee Moore after she had the baby, December or January Maybe

Dee Dee told her she was writing a book and she was going to help him on his finances, help him sell the house.

Dee Dee would then pop up at the odd times with odd stories.

She did mention to Dee Dee Moore about child support.
Dee Dee said she was going to help her get a attorney.
Dee Dee also said she'd help her get a car.
Dee Dee wanted her to tell her all of Abraham's assets and she'd give her a car.

Dee Dee told her not to tell Abraham but she told him anyways.

Dee Dee said to her, "I can help you clean him out."

Dee Dee told her Abraham having sex with other woman, one time she told her Abraham went to California to bond somebody out of jail. Then she warned her to go to doctors because Abraham had AIDS.

She last saw him was late March or early April 2009. He came to her apartment, driving a Lincoln and he saw the baby but he wasn't himself. He watched Sanford on TV and then he left.

After that Dee Dee had stories, he ran off with lady at bank, and when she called his phone, she only got text back but before he would always answer the phone. She never heard his voice after March 2009.

She's crying on the witness stand. Sad...

In November 2009 Dee Dee came to her house and bought Abraham's mother.
Dee Dee said they'd been to the Holy Land. She came back later and asked if her father could watch the kids.

Wow, she's filling a lot of blanks...

Opps, court stopped because Dee Dee crying again....

Heck ... if her lawyers don't want it shown and DeeDee does I say bring it on!! :floorlaugh:

Loving Sentorria's testimony .... she has DeeDee's number and DeeDee knows it!

It is getting super good. I hope you guys understand my glee. Got me talking like a kid. Darn this woman is truly evil. I love S. Butler.

Is this like DM's 19th emotional breakdown? DM's gonna be a basket case before this is over. I believe she can't tolerate not being able to shut people up by running another story to them.

These are my quickie notes so forgive spelling or grammar errors :)

Sentorria Butler on the stand.

She met him at a party and went to his house on Redhawk.

She stopped living at the Redhawk house around October 2008

Her son Jerrimia was born Nov 5, 2008
Shakespeare was present at the birth with 6 cameras
Abraham Shakespeare's name is on the birth certificate, he signed it.

Her relationship changed after he met Dee Dee Moore.
Dee Dee Moore told Shakespeare that she was going to take him for everyhing he had. That put a major strain in their relationship.

Shakespeare told her he could read some things not everything and he would have her read the mail when it came. She never seen him write. He would print his name but he had to practice even that.

His verbal speech was minimal.

She said by observing him on a video game that Shakespeare did not really have any understanding of money. He gave away a LOT of money.

After she moved out in Oct 2008, he would help her get stuff for the baby but they didn't have any formal agreement on what he would pay.

She eventually filed a support petition (exhibit 76a dated 1/14/2009). State has her going over the document.

?? 250.00
Child care 400.00
Food 400.00
Rent 500.00
Clothing 200.00
Transporation

About 1950.00

Exhibit 76b is being shown now... dated 03/25/2009

She met Dee Dee Moore after she had the baby, December or January Maybe

Dee Dee told her she was writing a book and she was going to help him on his finances, help him sell the house.

Dee Dee would then pop up at the odd times with odd stories.

She did mention to Dee Dee Moore about child support.
Dee Dee said she was going to help her get a attorney.
Dee Dee also said she'd help her get a car.
Dee Dee wanted her to tell her all of Abraham's assets and she'd give her a car.

Dee Dee told her not to tell Abraham but she told him anyways.

Dee Dee said to her, "I can help you clean him out."

Dee Dee told her Abraham having sex with other woman, one time she told her Abraham went to California to bond somebody out of jail. Then she warned her to go to doctors because Abraham had AIDS.

She last saw him was late March or early April 2009. He came to her apartment, driving a Lincoln and he saw the baby but he wasn't himself. He watched Sanford on TV and then he left.

After that Dee Dee had stories, he ran off with lady at bank, and when she called his phone, she only got text back but before he would always answer the phone. She never heard his voice after March 2009.

She's crying on the witness stand. Sad...

In November 2009 Dee Dee came to her house and bought Abraham's mother.
Dee Dee said they'd been to the Holy Land. She came back later and asked if her father could watch the kids.

Wow, she's filling a lot of blanks...

Opps, court stopped because Dee Dee crying again....

Thank you very much and I see the link you have on here...I was looking for the one that is very detailed day by day by day...I have been using as my guide:blushing: and cannot get back to the old thead to find it.

Now it is getting good. Defense is not going to have their client say they gave her inadequate defense and she is too stupid to know that she's digging the hole deeper and she should just let them do their jobs. And the Judge told her once again to regain her composure. He might want to just tape that speech so he can push a button and play it as it is happening more and more now.
She knows how bad this witness got her. She knows this witnesses tears got to the jury. I'd hazard a guess that at least one if not more of the jurors were crying when the witness cried. I know I was sitting here crying with her, I felt so bad for her. You can tell she cared for the man and how hurt she is by all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne