FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a situation with a missing person right now in my town....Camden County, Georgia (same Ivy Merck) and again it is an adult child missing. I have a few questions that I would like to ask someone when someone may have a moment today...Thanks~~~

My boss really does need to open a PI business for me....I would be much more productive at work!!!!

CarolinaMoon, I tried the link but I still see the segment 3 from day 6? Has it started yet?

I have been only somewhat following, so pls excuse my dumb question...why is she wearing headphones?

This is driving me NUTS. Start already. Maybe she is changing her plea.

And while we wait .....

2e5qmw9.png

Might as well eat! :fence:

This is driving me NUTS. Start already. Maybe she is changing her plea.

That would be good, but I rather like watching her squirm while witnesses are talking about her and she cannot say a word!

She wears headphones to hear what is being said by the judge and attorneys when they are at side bar.

And while we wait .....

2e5qmw9.png

Might as well eat! :fence:

Now you just had to post that pic, didn't you, Rizzy? LOL! Think I will just have an english muffin although I would love to have what is in your pic!

It's on now. They started it without us. It was a person who sold a gun from a store.

Charles Hollis with Homicide Unit of Hillsborough County Sheriff, is on the stand.

He is a a cutie pie!!! In a, he could be on of my sons kinda way! Do not want to date him...of course, Deedee probably tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55