FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on the live stream I am watching now it says "Trial day 9 segment 2" I wonder what segment 1 was and if they'll post it later?

ETA: Jellybeanz beat me to it lol

I wonder if segment 1 is of the Undercover agent and they maybe won't release it to keep him undercover. I wanted to hear him and I'm hoping he'll still be coming up, but I noticed on the older witness list that there is one witness where they don't give his/her name.

So is anything happening right now? I went there but it looks like DDM in the headphones from the other day.

tya

I wonder if segment 1 is of the Undercover agent and they maybe won't release it to keep him undercover. I wanted to hear him and I'm hoping he'll still be coming up, but I noticed on the older witness list that there is one witness where they don't give his/her name.

Looks like you could be right about the undercover agent .... this is posted below the video listed as DeeDee Moore Trial Day 9 Segment 2

Tampa Bay Times Currently on stand - Hillsborough County Sheriff'sUndercover detective 20 minutes ago

Nevermind, looks like there on a break, it's kinda nice they are doing tweets on the feed pg.

Detective Leonard "Lee" Raschke of Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office on the stand. He was assigned to get video from Sam's Club. They're going over the exhibits.

Receipt if in American Medical Professional

2 Garden Hoses 24.84 each

Payment was made on a debit account

Wow, Defense had no questions... witness is free to go..

So is anything happening right now? I went there but it looks like DDM in the headphones from the other day.

tya

There is going to be a 15 minute break.

Before that, it was various detectives testifying to Dee Dee going into Walmart and a short vid of what she bought. Then she went into Sam's Club and there were still photos of her being there and what she bought. There were receipts along with the items. They had known where she went because LE had outfitted her vehicle with GPS, then the detectives went to those places.

The last on the stand was a Crime Scene detective who had taken pics of what was in the cargo trailer hooked up to the white truck at the place where Abraham was buried. He identified the pics and then the items.

That's about it. There is no doubt that it was Dee Dee at those places and no doubt as to what she purchased.

Now the break.

https://twitter.com/court_pio

he Official Twitter Feed of The Thirteenth Judicial Circuit. Re-tweets are not endorsements.
Tampa, FL · http://www.fljud13.org

Court PIO ‏@court_pio 22m
The trial of Dee Dee Moore, accused of killing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare of Lakeland, Fla,, will likely extend into next week.

Next up was Detective Kenneth Ratcliff with Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

He's with Crime Scene Investigation

Going over the photos (5732 State Rd 60) he took showing the stuff Dee Dee bought at Walmarts, gloves, plastic sheeting, etc.

Exhibit 17b is duct tape roll

She is a cutie pie too....Love that she corrected the address!

Boy....I wish she could have been more of an advocate for Abraham....she really seems sincere (I could be wrong). I guess she is lucky she is not dead!

Wow! It seems DD managed to get between Abraham and the witness. Shocking how she managed to convince him that she was going to go after him for money when she had never done it before.

I'd love to know what really happened in terms of her child support case. Was it DD who started it all by turning Abraham against her?

She was only asking for $1950 a month, not all his money.

Wow....she had that statement of how DeeDee was going to straighten out Abrahams life down!!

I LOVE this witness!

OMG she told this witness to "run to the clinic because Abraham has AIDS" Dee Dee is a ! IMO

...I LIKE HER.......DEEDEE.......watch out......this is not looking good for u......oh how i've waited for this day..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc