FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this is getting good!!!! She is quoting the bible....I may get locked in my office tonight...I am not leaving!!

I had to turn it off and then turn it back on again. My computer just finally had enough of this trial and me. I've overwhelmed it.
Working again. I can watch the rerun for what I missed.
Thanks.

Somebody tell DM it is hard to find someone when they are imaginary, those suckers never stay put.

Did DeeDee just say to him she spoke to Abraham a few days before this meeting? Or was it Ronald?

It just goes to show you in this recording that she just has to explain everything over and over again, make a thousand stories, including blaming Sentorria Butler, who's "Torrie" she's talking about.

Geeze, I mean if you're hiring somebody to take the fall for you, it's just, "will you do it, here's how much I'm paying."

The hit guy doesn't want to hear a big old stupid story and crying *****.

Good Lord.

day 9 segment 2 defendant's counsel says they strongly suggest not to play the video tape @ 29:50 you can hear the lawyers and even the judge says you should listen to your lawyers, so if you missed this bombshell you can go back and fast forward and see the defendant drive a nail into her own coffin, later she wont be able to say it was her lawyers fault as they made it clear this was not a good idea LOL chalk up another boondoggle for ole DD LOL

This chit is crazy!!!!!

The degree she went to.....they will "kill her son", ask her dad to take the rap, use his truck....wow....she is...wow!

I know he is dead....there is a 9 foot hole in my backyard..

She keeps talking about Abraham as if he is still alive at this point, so they must turn this round and cut to the chase at some point.

did the defendat have a crying spell today ? Im looking back at the tapes and cant find it I was busy with the roofer this morning

I'm off for a steak and lobster dinner! DH is treating!

I'm going to listen to the rest of this when I get back.

Okay...locking up!!! Goodnight...see you all in the morning!!!

One minute she cant track Ronald down at all, but now she is going to be able to contact him no problem.

Yeah right.

DeeDee is trying to see if the hired hand/gun will take 12 months same as cash! :floorlaugh:

For those coming by to catch up:

"Moments after damning testimony by the ex-girlfriend of slain Lakeland lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, Dorice "DeeDee" Moore, accused of Shakespeare's murder, erupted in sobs and cries of protest, causing the judge to pause the trial. "I'm tired of these people lying," Moore shouted after the jury was hustled out of earshot. "This is my life."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsborough/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member