FL FL - Adji Desir, 6, Immokalee, 10 Jan 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was notified (thanks, Daisy! :D) that when trying to use either of the banners above in the WS siggy - it resizes it because I didn't follow the size guidelines when making it! :doh: I just figured out the maximum dimensions and made another banner - 500 x 100 - this one should be able to be used in siggy lines here and other forums, hopefully with no problems. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit as much information on this smaller banner, but it has the important stuff. Everyone is free to use them, no permission needed from me. I'm just glad all of you wonderful sleuthers are getting his image and information out there... way to go, gang!! :blowkiss:

AdjiDesir_500x100.jpg

Thanks SieSie for all of your help - my siggy looks awesome!:)

I was notified (thanks, Daisy! :D) that when trying to use either of the banners above in the WS siggy - it resizes it because I didn't follow the size guidelines when making it! :doh: I just figured out the maximum dimensions and made another banner - 500 x 100 - this one should be able to be used in siggy lines here and other forums, hopefully with no problems. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit as much information on this smaller banner, but it has the important stuff. Everyone is free to use them, no permission needed from me. I'm just glad all of you wonderful sleuthers are getting his image and information out there... way to go, gang!! :blowkiss:

AdjiDesir_500x100.jpg

Bump for Adji (Ji Ji ) . It has been 57 days now. GOD bless this little one wherever he is.

I saw a new photo posted either on local tv or on the internet at a local news site here. It had Adji wearing the blue shoes he was wearing when he went missing. Has this been posted yet?

I saw a new photo posted either on local tv or on the internet at a local news site here. It had Adji wearing the blue shoes he was wearing when he went missing. Has this been posted yet?

I haven't seen this pic., can you post it? TIA!

Is there any news? Any media? Anything?

This is slightly OT but I'll call it a thread bump with an added PS.

I just saw on the news that one in 3 children will be victims of sexual abuse. I don't know if that is national or just GA. What is wrong with our society that so many adults, most frequently men but not always, are sexually attracted to children? I don't think that is natural behavior as far as nature, biology, reproduction purposes, etc, goes. So what are we as a country/society doing to cause this behavior? I am sure research is being done or I hope it is because we can react afterwards all we want, but prevention is a whole lot better.

I hope this is OT because I hope Adji has not fallen victim to a sexual predator. I wish he would be found safe and brought home.

Okay it's obvious NG and others are not going to cover this. Maybe Oprah? She could get the little guys face out there. Maybe even have the family on. What do you guys think?
Where was Adji's "30 day" press conference? This is unacceptable!

Okay it's obvious NG and others are not going to cover this. Maybe Oprah? She could get the little guys face out there. Maybe even have the family on. What do you guys think?
Where was Adji's "30 day" press conference? This is unacceptable!

A couple of our posters emailed Oprah, but for some reason this isn't deemed newsworthy. Not even very discussion worthy on the other boards. That's part of why I feel so determined (along with all our other loving, wonderful members :) ) not to let this thread die. Adji deserves better. He is every bit as valuable as the girls who go missing. Every child deserves to be searched for and talked about and missed and, if nothing else, brought home to their loved ones for burial.

I had sent an email to Oprah a while back asking her to at least have a screen at the end of her program showing his picture and a number to call. I never rec'd a reply.

I guess it wouldn't hurt for all of us to send another.

I've been following the Jennifer Kesse case for over the last three years now and it always frustrates me to see cases like Adji and others that don't get the media attention.

I believe that every missing person- whether white, black, hispanic, asian, purple, green, blue, etc- gets the attention they need. They all deserve to be brought home- every last one of them.

I wish that the media- even the local florida media would cover it.

I agree with you, especially children. We know these little ones don't disappear on their own. They can't be accused of being runaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue