FL - Ajike "AJ" Owens, 35, fatally shot by neighbor, Marion County, June 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I have followed in this case, there is also IMO another very sad part of this case…… beyond the unfortunate death of the children’s mother AO by SL. That in itself is so tragic and unnecessary.

IIUC, a large part of the defendant’s supposed angst revolved around the now slain mother’s children playing outside? Kids playing outside. SMH. :(

Not sure protocol there in FL, but hope the convicted SL is remanded directly to jail to await sentencing. MOO

From what I have followed in this case, there is also IMO another very sad part of this case…… beyond the unfortunate death of the children’s mother AO by SL. That in itself is so tragic and unnecessary.

IIUC, a large part of the defendant’s supposed angst revolved around the now slain mother’s children playing outside? Kids playing outside. SMH. :(

Not sure protocol there in FL, but hope the convicted SL is remanded directly to jail to await sentencing. MOO
I love to see all the wee kiddies out playing, in my area they are out at 4/5ish and as there are so many of them it's adorable. The elderly neighbours all sit out on their wee benches in their front gardens watching them all.

There's a couple of awful siblings that play football out the front of mine. Frequently hitting my kids then run off to their mum who can't see them from hers and says my kids are being mean, she shouts at my kids or sends me abusive messages. Kids are absolutely her double in nature. ME ME ME complex through and through, it's awful because they're actually ok kids individually but she has them so hate filled like her.

Frankly I'd bloody love to wrap a metal pipe round her head but instead I grin and bear/bare (wth is the right spelling) it and remind my kids that they're doing no wrong and to carry on playing football and not let them spoil it for everyone. thank God guns are banned here.

Glad to see she's been found guilty. A stupid, awful, completely pointless crime by a bitter bigot who fights with kids and calls them racist slurs.

My thoughts are with AJ's family and especially her children. I hope they can find a measure of peace and are surrounded by love.

I recall that where the kids played was found to be community property that she had no authority over.

I recall that where the kids played was found to be community property that she had no authority over.
I recall the same, coming from either the landlord or the property manager, and the others who lived there.
It wasn't as if anyone was trespassing. And who can forget, she threw skates at one of the kids. SKATES. Good thing she had bad aim with the skates, shame her aim so was good with the gun through the door.
moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back